Beware of self-styled experts: an ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: I Celebrate My Beloved

SubjectAuthor
* I Celebrate My BelovedIlya Shambat
+* Re: I Celebrate My BelovedEdward Rochester Esq.
|`- Re: I Celebrate My BelovedNancyGene
`- Re: I Celebrate My BelovedVictor Hugo Fan

1
I Celebrate My Beloved

<43421da1-bac9-4e59-9117-96f8cdd92ef9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162322&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162322

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 22:44:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Celebrate My Beloved
From: ibsham...@gmail.com (Ilya Shambat)
 by: Ilya Shambat - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 05:44 UTC

I celebrate my beloved and that which made her
The impassioned supercharged tenderness of her heart
The inexhaustible treasures of warmth and compassion
The strength that in horror retains beauty and clarity
I celebrate her heart. I celebrate her heart.
I celebrate my beloved and her spiritual masters
Leonardo Da Vinci, Monet, Michelangelo, Jesus
Her gentle wisdom, heavenly softness and ethereal majesty
Her mind focused on the exhalted and beautiful
Her unrelenting passion for the eternal
I celebrate her soul. I celebrate her soul.
I celebrate the sun and the earth, the rain and the trees
The cold perfect magnificence of the universe
The enlightened ecosystemic wisdom of nature
The warm luscious gentleness of woman's body
I celebrate the world. I celebrate the world.
I celebrate human will and individuality
The glorious co-creator within the universe
The seeker of justice and knowledge
The craftsman and fountainhead of progress
I celebrate mankind. I celebrate mankind.
I celebrate my beloved, for she contains all that is beautiful
And in her nature, God and civilization produce the most glorious consummation known to man
That reconciles pieces and gives a unified paradise.
Awaken, my soul, to the majesty of the universe.
Awaken, my soul, to the greatness of human spirit.
Awaken, my soul, to the glory of God.
Awaken, my soul, to the beauty of my beloved.

https://sites.google.com/site/ibshambatpoetry

Re: I Celebrate My Beloved

<1b42525f-846f-4a4f-b19b-ebec90e500den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162326&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162326

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 04:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I Celebrate My Beloved
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 11:14 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 1:44:25 AM UTC-4, ibsh...@gmail.com wrote:
> I celebrate my beloved and that which made her
> The impassioned supercharged tenderness of her heart
> The inexhaustible treasures of warmth and compassion
> The strength that in horror retains beauty and clarity
> I celebrate her heart. I celebrate her heart.
> I celebrate my beloved and her spiritual masters
> Leonardo Da Vinci, Monet, Michelangelo, Jesus
> Her gentle wisdom, heavenly softness and ethereal majesty
> Her mind focused on the exhalted and beautiful
> Her unrelenting passion for the eternal
> I celebrate her soul. I celebrate her soul.
> I celebrate the sun and the earth, the rain and the trees
> The cold perfect magnificence of the universe
> The enlightened ecosystemic wisdom of nature
> The warm luscious gentleness of woman's body
> I celebrate the world. I celebrate the world.
> I celebrate human will and individuality
> The glorious co-creator within the universe
> The seeker of justice and knowledge
> The craftsman and fountainhead of progress
> I celebrate mankind. I celebrate mankind.
> I celebrate my beloved, for she contains all that is beautiful
> And in her nature, God and civilization produce the most glorious consummation known to man
> That reconciles pieces and gives a unified paradise.
> Awaken, my soul, to the majesty of the universe.
> Awaken, my soul, to the greatness of human spirit.
> Awaken, my soul, to the glory of God.
> Awaken, my soul, to the beauty of my beloved.
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/ibshambatpoetry

The Bride of Frankenstein?

Re: I Celebrate My Beloved

<bfe0d33f-6a95-467f-8bfe-a9a2fba2e3fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163737&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163737

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 21:54 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 11:14:51 AM UTC, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:

> The Bride of Frankenstein?

The poem just needs a little lightning, some beakers, and a corpse.

Re: I Celebrate My Beloved

<e5499e36-53cd-4b48-97ed-c576ab009a2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163739&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163739

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:57:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor Hugo Fan)
 by: Victor Hugo Fan - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 21:57 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 1:44:25 AM UTC-4, ibsh...@gmail.com wrote:

> I celebrate my beloved and that which made her
> The impassioned supercharged tenderness of her heart
> The inexhaustible treasures of warmth and compassion
> The strength that in horror retains beauty and clarity
> I celebrate her heart. I celebrate her heart.
> I celebrate my beloved and her spiritual masters
> Leonardo Da Vinci, Monet, Michelangelo, Jesus
> Her gentle wisdom, heavenly softness and ethereal majesty
> Her mind focused on the exhalted and beautiful
> Her unrelenting passion for the eternal
> I celebrate her soul. I celebrate her soul.
> I celebrate the sun and the earth, the rain and the trees
> The cold perfect magnificence of the universe
> The enlightened ecosystemic wisdom of nature
> The warm luscious gentleness of woman's body
> I celebrate the world. I celebrate the world.
> I celebrate human will and individuality
> The glorious co-creator within the universe
> The seeker of justice and knowledge
> The craftsman and fountainhead of progress
> I celebrate mankind. I celebrate mankind.
> I celebrate my beloved, for she contains all that is beautiful
> And in her nature, God and civilization produce the most glorious consummation known to man
> That reconciles pieces and gives a unified paradise.
> Awaken, my soul, to the majesty of the universe.
> Awaken, my soul, to the greatness of human spirit.
> Awaken, my soul, to the glory of God.
> Awaken, my soul, to the beauty of my beloved.
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/ibshambatpoetry

Quite excellent, incantational poetry in some ways....

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: I Celebrate My Beloved