Do your part to help preserve life on Earth -- by trying to preserve your own.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Victor Hugo Fan
+* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Ash Wurthing
|+* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Will Dockery
||+- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Edward Rochester Esq.
||`- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Victor H.
|`* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"ME
| +* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"W-Dockery
| |`* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Ash Wurthing
| | `- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Will Dockery
| `* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"George J. Dance
|  +* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Michael Pendragon
|  |+- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"George J. Dance
|  |`* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Will Dockery
|  | `- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Michael Pendragon
|  +* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Ash Wurthing
|  |+- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"George J. Dance
|  |`* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"George J. Dance
|  | `- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"Will Dockery
|  `- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"George J. Dance
+* Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"W-Dockery
|`- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"ME
`- Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"W.Dockery

1
Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<22a94e2e-688e-455b-9f3e-61020ff2e00dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164172&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164172

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 16:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor Hugo Fan)
 by: Victor Hugo Fan - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 23:24 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<596a703a-bb70-481d-b323-e2c5449d0338n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164191&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164191

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 17:57:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 00:57 UTC

I see you bumping something about a jism gang, you must be talikin' about yourselves cause y'all get worked up when you buddy writes poems about jism!

Now I would respond to more to your ass posts, but I have people waiting on me so I'm signing off to Rivendell and I'll leave you fools to your ruined Eregion. Jordy will be jealous, I'll be seeing friendly people, not vainly posting to no one here...

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<9bf5eeee5c10d408f054c556020b7f20@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164192&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164192

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 01:01:30 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 01:01 UTC

<00665540-5829-44cd-a3f8-7cd608e36e2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164217&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164217

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 20:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 03:39 UTC

On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 8:57:11 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> I see you bumping something about a jism gang, you must be talikin' about yourselves

No, you're just confused again.

> cause y'all get worked up when you buddy writes poems about jism!
>
> Now I would respond to more to your ass posts, but I have people waiting on me so I'm signing off to Rivendell and I'll leave you fools to your ruined Eregion. Jordy will be jealous, I'll be seeing friendly people, not vainly posting to no one here...

Have fun.

🙂

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<b391291c-05aa-446f-bd6c-68f4238f8542n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164219&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164219

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 21:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: poetbtc...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:26 UTC

On Wednesday, 17 August 2022 at 23:40:10 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> [...]
> >>
> >> Sure; and they tend to judge behavior wrt to them and their friends, differently from how they judge behavior wrt to their enemies; even if it's exactly the same behavior. Which, I'm afraid, is what it looks like what you're doing here; it really strikes me that your major problem with what I actually told Mr. Burrows was not what I said, but to whom I said it.
> >>
> >> I'm sorry, but this is already too long, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to snip here. The other topics you've raised, the past history of the group etc., are all things worth discussing, but I'd like to keep the focus on Mr. Wurthing's flame war. If you think I've snipped too much, feel free to put anything back in.

<1c7f55b2-7285-4a5a-ae13-78202a2db2d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164220&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164220

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 21:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: poetbtc...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:32 UTC

On Wednesday, 17 August 2022 at 20:57:11 UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> I see you bumping something about a jism gang, you must be talikin' about yourselves cause y'all get worked up when you buddy writes poems about jism!
>
> Now I would respond to more to your ass posts, but I have people waiting on me so I'm signing off to Rivendell and I'll leave you fools to your ruined Eregion. Jordy will be jealous, I'll be seeing friendly people, not vainly posting to no one here...

I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
Are they really that stupid?

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<dedad43769ae9d494b8bd93416fe47e4@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164222&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164222

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:49:23 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:49 UTC

<a70d847f7ca4249384ec59c171bf2b6e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164234&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164234

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 10:36:10 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 10:36 UTC

ME wrote:

> I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
> Are they really that stupid?

Again, several others have also deleted their posts.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<0ed170f6-dbc9-4491-9c31-0c891f51cf78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164241&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164241

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:16 UTC

On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 11:39:06 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 8:57:11 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> >
> > I see you bumping something about a jism gang, you must be talikin' about yourselves
> No, you're just confused again.
> > cause y'all get worked up when you buddy writes poems about jism!
> >
> > Now I would respond to more to your ass posts, but I have people waiting on me so I'm signing off to Rivendell and I'll leave you fools to your ruined Eregion. Jordy will be jealous, I'll be seeing friendly people, not vainly posting to no one here...
> Have fun.
>
> 🙂

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<tdm01u$14l53$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164289&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164289

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 14:22:53 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:22 UTC

On 2022-08-18 12:32 a.m., ME wrote:

> I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.

As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
Groups.

> Are they really that stupid?

I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<22e77172-d2d9-461b-8a5c-40a245bbff48n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164291&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164291

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:27 UTC

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:22:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-08-18 12:32 a.m., ME wrote:
> >
> > I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
> As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
> Groups.
> > Are they really that stupid?
> I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.

Why not?

Everyone else can?

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<tdm0te$14q2h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164294&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164294

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 14:37:35 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:37 UTC

On 2022-08-18 2:27 p.m., Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:22:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> On 2022-08-18 12:32 a.m., ME wrote:
>>>
>>> I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
>> As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
>> Groups.
>>> Are they really that stupid?
>> I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.
>
> Why not?

I'm afraid you'll have to ask Google Groups that.

> Everyone else can?

I'm afraid you'll have to ask them that.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<4ff887c2-b7c7-44ee-aa61-ccad9e65ae5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164295&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164295

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:49 UTC

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:27:49 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:22:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> > On 2022-08-18 12:32 a.m., ME wrote:
> > >
> > > I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
> > As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
> > Groups.
> > > Are they really that stupid?
> > I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.
> Why not?
>
> Everyone else can?

George Dance uses Eternal-September.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<951c922c-704c-402d-a7f8-9673b42ce64fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164300&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164300

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 12:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 19:12 UTC

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:49:24 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:27:49 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
> > > Groups.
> > > I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.
> > Why not?
> >
> > Everyone else can?
> George Dance uses Eternal-September.

Google rules.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<f79d2495-84ce-44d1-a32f-985ed07a5960n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164318&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164318

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:35:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 20:35 UTC

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:22:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-08-18 12:32 a.m., ME wrote:
> >
> > I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
> As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
> Groups.
> > Are they really that stupid?
> I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.

Dunce
(your "sphincter" lame deserved a tat and I have plenty more of that)
by your own words and standards, you rank pretty lowly, you're as low-ranking as those you belittle it seems...
I was thinking your sold your soul for Usenet tats-- but now I'm wonderin', did you ever have any dignity to trade away?
Just sayin'!

When marking something as spam with the abuse button first marks it as to be made invisible to the person reporting it-- if Google then does decide to remove it either by algorithm automatic removal or manual review and removal, then it will disappear completely from the Google archives and public view in Google Groups.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<7e3f3dd5-1e90-42e8-a8bf-f344da4ac9e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164322&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164322

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 20:51 UTC

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 7:35:13 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> ME wrote:
> >
> > I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
> > Are they really that stupid?
> Again, several others have also deleted their posts.

I have rarely deleted a post, usually if I'm replacing it with a revised post like in the collected collected poetry threads. The times I deleted something to remove it completely, I can probably count on one hand. I am rarely embarrassed by what I say, and I won't leave till I said what I came here to say. Y'all cannot go to your graves without knowing what you have made...

DOOM I SAY...
"The horseman on the white horse was clad in a showy and barbarous attire.... While his horse continued galloping, he was bending his bow in order to spread pestilence abroad. At his back swung the brass quiver filled with poisoned arrows, containing the germs of all diseases."
"The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" (1916) Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
Welcome back Polio to the U.S.!

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<tdmbqq$15rv9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164330&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164330

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 17:43:55 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 21:43 UTC

On 2022-08-18 4:35 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:22:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> On 2022-08-18 12:32 a.m., ME wrote:
>>>
>>> I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
>> As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
>> Groups.
>>> Are they really that stupid?
>> I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.
>
> Dunce
> (your "sphincter" lame deserved a tat and I have plenty more of that)
> by your own words and standards, you rank pretty lowly, you're as low-ranking as those you belittle it seems...
> I was thinking your sold your soul for Usenet tats-- but now I'm wonderin', did you ever have any dignity to trade away?
> Just sayin'!
>
> When marking something as spam with the abuse button first marks it as to be made invisible to the person reporting it-- if Google then does decide to remove it either by algorithm automatic removal or manual review and removal, then it will disappear completely from the Google archives and public view in Google Groups.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<tdmc2c$15suk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164331&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164331

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 17:47:55 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 21:47 UTC

On 2022-08-18 4:35 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 2:22:56 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> On 2022-08-18 12:32 a.m., ME wrote:
>>>
>>> I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
>> As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
>> Groups.
>>> Are they really that stupid?
>> I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.
>
> Dunce
> (your "sphincter" lame deserved a tat and I have plenty more of that)
> by your own words and standards, you rank pretty lowly, you're as low-ranking as those you belittle it seems...

You're flattering yourself.

> I was thinking your sold your soul for Usenet tats-- but now I'm wonderin', did you ever have any dignity to trade away?
> Just sayin'!

> When marking something as spam with the abuse button first marks it as to be made invisible to the person reporting it--

I'm glad you've figured that out. Then you began reporting my posts,
like the MEatpuppet does?

> if Google then does decide to remove it either by algorithm automatic removal or manual review and removal, then it will disappear completely from the Google archives and public view in Google Groups.

So why did you guys lie and say I deleted that post?

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<tdmd1q$1620k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164333&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164333

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:04:42 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 22:04 UTC

Here's what looks like the deleted OP (from a non-deleted reply:)

On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 8:19:54 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:

> In accordance with the Misses NancyGene's wishes, I've moved this
discussion to a new thread.

> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:44:36 AM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> > Get the fuck off this thread if you have nothing intelligent to say
about Elizabeth Barrett Browning or Robert Browning.

> I'd appreciate it if discussion in this thread be confined to Mr.
Wurthing's "Epic Flame War" against me.

> For background, Mr. Wurthing has posted yet another false story about
me on aapc, and I've asked him to correct it:

> On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 4:30:37 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> > On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 4:03:05 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > > Epic Flame here!5!
> > > You mean George Dance's death fantasy about Mr Burrows?
> > You mean the one NGBS was peddling around here yesterday?
> >
> > <quote>
> > Epic Flame - Reddit Here!1!
> >
> > Did George J Dance wish death on a sick person in the hospital- and
just for criticizing him?! That's damned cold and damned screwed up
coming from someone saying they're the victim and the supposed "good guy".
> > </q>
> >
> > That turned out to be misinformation. Please update your story.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<ae7ab6ec-8f9b-4855-8a78-c2709b66427fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164336&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164336

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 15:34:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 22:34 UTC

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 4:51:06 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 7:35:13 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > ME wrote:
> > >
> > > I see that dance has also started deleting original posts from his threads.
> > > Are they really that stupid?
> > Again, several others have also deleted their posts.
> I have rarely deleted a post,

Did you delete your posts at the beginning of this thread?

usually if I'm replacing it with a revised post like in the collected collected poetry threads. The times I deleted something to remove it completely, I can probably count on one hand. I am rarely embarrassed by what I say, and I won't leave till I said what I came here to say. Y'all cannot go to your graves without knowing what you have made...

> DOOM I SAY...
> "The horseman on the white horse was clad in a showy and barbarous attire.... While his horse continued galloping, he was bending his bow in order to spread pestilence abroad. At his back swung the brass quiver filled with poisoned arrows, containing the germs of all diseases."
> "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" (1916) Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
> Welcome back Polio to the U.S.!

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<f42d10e1-df1f-43a8-9e27-d455952440aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164351&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164351

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 16:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 23:10 UTC

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 5:47:58 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-08-18 4:35 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:

> >> As you fucking well know, MEatpuppet, I can't delete posts from Google
> >> Groups.
> >> I don't think even your fellow sphincters are stupid enough to believe you.
> >
> > Dunce
> > (your "sphincter" lame deserved a tat and I have plenty more of that)
> > by your own words and standards, you rank pretty lowly, you're as low-ranking as those you belittle it seems...
> You're flattering yourself.
> > I was thinking your sold your soul for Usenet tats-- but now I'm wonderin', did you ever have any dignity to trade away?
> > Just sayin'!
>
> > When marking something as spam with the abuse button first marks it as to be made invisible to the person reporting it--
> I'm glad you've figured that out. Then you began reporting my posts,
> like the MEatpuppet does?
> > if Google then does decide to remove it either by algorithm automatic removal or manual review and removal, then it will disappear completely from the Google archives and public view in Google Groups.
> So why did you guys lie and say I deleted that post?

They seem to make things up as they go along.

Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"

<a51d4a9c1d7b410c2b96e20ed0b2b773@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167096&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167096

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 19:14:35 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 19:14 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 8:57:11 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>>
>> I see you bumping something about a jism gang, you must be talikin' about yourselves

> No, you're just confused again.

As Ash so often tends to be....

>> cause y'all get worked up when you buddy writes poems about jism!
>>
>> Now I would respond to more to your ass posts, but I have people waiting on me so I'm signing off to Rivendell and I'll leave you fools to your ruined Eregion. Jordy will be jealous, I'll be seeing friendly people, not vainly posting to no one here...

> Have fun.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Mr. Wurthing's "Epic Flame War"