If I have to lay an egg for my country, I'll do it. -- Bob Hope

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Senetto and Senility

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Senetto and SenilityAsh Wurthing
`* Re: Senetto and SenilityWill Dockery
 `* Re: Senetto and SenilityVictor H.
  `* Re: Senetto and SenilityME
   +- Re: Senetto and SenilityVictor H.
   `* Re: Senetto and SenilityWill Dockery
    `* Re: Senetto and SenilityME
     `* Re: Senetto and SenilityWill Dockery
      `* Re: Senetto and SenilityME
       `- Re: Senetto and SenilityME

1
Re: Senetto and Senility

<8a0bd34c-2a3d-4c49-9525-f1d644cc2e2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164350&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164350

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 16:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Senetto and Senility
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 23:08 UTC

On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 8:30:28 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 5:30:16 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> > George J. Dance wrote:

> > > Now you aren't even making sense. Will and Zod don't throw any "vitriol"
> > > at Jordy. If Will, Zod, and Jordy were here alone, who would Will and
> > > Zod be throwing "vitriol" at?

> > > After a year of trolling (and lying about) other people, you're still
> > > playing victim?

> > > No, it isn't a great loss. I doubt you could bring anyone here.

> > > Oh, really; and that's why your "Jim" and the rest of your gang have
> > > driven away everyone who Will and I have brought here? (except of course
> > > for Zod, whom you've turned into a troll instead)?
> > Some very good poets were driven away:
> >
> > Antti
> > Karen
> > Vinyl Cat
> > Philo
> > Liam Brooks
> > Rachel
> >
> > To name just a few......
>
> Yes, there has been an organized effort to drive new poets from the newsgroup over the last few years from the self proclaimed "good side".

Not that I remember-- why would I want to delete any posts from this? I was having fun with this thread! That's a lot of deleted posts- that looks like multiple people are deleting or Google removed posts. I just noticed the deletions- I'm not sure if any of my posts were deleted by whatever was happening there.

Re: Senetto and Senility

<07622834-d9dd-4eaf-9e89-7146136733e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164353&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164353

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 16:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 23:16 UTC

On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 7:08:25 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 8:30:28 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Some very good poets were driven away:
> > >
> > > Antti
> > > Karen
> > > Vinyl Cat
> > > Philo
> > > Liam Brooks
> > > Rachel
> > >
> > > To name just a few......
> >
> > Yes, there has been an organized effort to drive new poets from the newsgroup over the last few years from the self proclaimed "good side".
>
> Not that I remember-- why would I want to delete any posts from this? I was having fun with this thread! That's a lot of deleted posts- that looks like multiple people are deleting or Google removed posts. I just noticed the deletions- I'm not sure if any of my posts were deleted by whatever was happening there.

I'm not sure if any posts were deleted from this thread.

Re: Senetto and Senility

<0e1c621838c86ec44765db730a037862@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167095&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167095

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 19:13:29 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 19:13 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 7:08:25 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

>> > Yes, there has been an organized effort to drive new poets from the newsgroup over the last few years from the self proclaimed "good side".
>>
>> Not that I remember-- why would I want to delete any posts from this? I was having fun with this thread! That's a lot of deleted posts- that looks like multiple people are deleting or Google removed posts. I just noticed the deletions- I'm not sure if any of my posts were deleted by whatever was happening there.

> I'm not sure if any posts were deleted from this thread.

I don't see any missing posts....

Re: Senetto and Senility

<13aedb01-c844-4c47-bf22-d3b52434dc32n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167146&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167146

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 14:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: poetbtc...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 21:29 UTC

On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 16:08:18 UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:

> >> Not that I remember-- why would I want to delete any posts from this? I was having fun with this thread! That's a lot of deleted posts- that looks like multiple people are deleting or Google removed posts. I just noticed the deletions- I'm not sure if any of my posts were deleted by whatever was happening there.
>
> > I'm not sure if any posts were deleted from this thread.
>
> I don't see any missing posts....

zod, I usually ignore and step over your bullshit, but this blatant lie was too much to ignore.

Maybe sober up and come back later.

Re: Senetto and Senility

<575a6a8f8991bbe20147a4a02b00d7c2@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167148&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167148

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 21:44:20 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 21:44 UTC

ME wrote:

> On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 16:08:18 UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:

>> > I'm not sure if any posts were deleted from this thread.
>>
>> I don't see any missing posts....

> zod, I usually ignore and step over your bullshit, but this blatant lie

You do seem truly confused tonight....

Re: Senetto and Senility

<0bce8d03-c4f9-424d-88f6-db3d04f22fa8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167159&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167159

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 15:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 22:55 UTC

On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 5:29:02 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 16:08:18 UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> > > I'm not sure if any posts were deleted from this thread.
> >
> > I don't see any missing posts....
> zod, I usually ignore and step over your bullshit, but this blatant lie was too much to ignore.
>
> Maybe sober up and come back later.

Zod uses Nova BBS, where no posts are deleted.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Senetto and Senility

<5d2885ab-215e-487a-8037-478c1d1aab6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167160&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167160

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 16:14:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: poetbtc...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 23:14 UTC

On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 18:55:51 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 5:29:02 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> > > I don't see any missing posts....
> > zod, I usually ignore and step over your bullshit, but this blatant lie was too much to ignore.
> >
> > Maybe sober up and come back later.
> Zod uses Nova BBS, where no posts are deleted.

Well, will... I guess if you live in the novabbs world of ulimited posts,, but dance deleted his original posts.
Ya’ll have novabs so that you can out post everyone else here. How does that work out for you? Does it make you more well liked or more popular?
dance deleted his posts or google did. Either way, good riddance.
Let’s hope it continues....

Re: Senetto and Senility

<ec645420-ba5f-414b-9e03-9642ca869ea5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167172&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167172

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 18:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 01:08 UTC

On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 7:14:29 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 18:55:51 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > zod, I usually ignore and step over your bullshit, but this blatant lie was too much to ignore.
> > >
> > > Maybe sober up and come back later.
> > Zod uses Nova BBS, where no posts are deleted.
> Well, will... I guess if you live in the novabbs world of ulimited posts,, but dance deleted his original posts.
> Ya’ll have novabs so that you can out post everyone else here. How does that work out for you? Does it make you more well liked or more popular?
> dance deleted his posts or google did. Either way, good riddance.
> Let’s hope it continues....

Yes, the posts can still be seen on Usenet.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Senetto and Senility

<e8c60c2e-3428-4999-9189-dfdd01d74035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167182&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167182

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 19:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: poetbtc...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 02:52 UTC

On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 21:08:01 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 7:14:29 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> > > Zod uses Nova BBS, where no posts are deleted.
> > Well, will... I guess if you live in the novabbs world of ulimited posts,, but dance deleted his original posts.
> > Ya’ll have novabs so that you can out post everyone else here. How does that work out for you? Does it make you more well liked or more popular?
> > dance deleted his posts or google did. Either way, good riddance.
> > Let’s hope it continues....
> Yes, the posts can still be seen on Usenet.
> MM

But they don’t show up on google groups.

Re: Senetto and Senility

<bad2613b-8266-42c8-8b3d-55efdb02acaan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167183&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167183

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 20:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: poetbtc...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 03:04 UTC

On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 22:52:32 UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 September 2022 at 21:08:01 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Well, will... I guess if you live in the novabbs world of ulimited posts,, but dance deleted his original posts.
> > > Ya’ll have novabs so that you can out post everyone else here.. How does that work out for you? Does it make you more well liked or more popular?
> > > dance deleted his posts or google did. Either way, good riddance.
> > > Let’s hope it continues....
> > Yes, the posts can still be seen on Usenet.
> > MM
>

> But they don’t show up on google groups.

And, you are posting on a google group site.
If nobabbs had their own sites, please post on them.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Senetto and Senility