If God had meant for us to be naked, we would have been born that way.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: LIST OF DONKEY QUOTES (SOCK PUPPETS INCLUDED)

SubjectAuthor
* LIST OF DONKEY QUOTES (SOCK PUPPETS INCLUDED)Michael Pendragon
`- Re: LIST OF DONKEY QUOTES (SOCK PUPPETS INCLUDED)Spam-I-Am

1
LIST OF DONKEY QUOTES (SOCK PUPPETS INCLUDED)

<b94b1927-f577-46d7-8086-48354c4e59f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168185&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#168185

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 17:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: LIST OF DONKEY QUOTES (SOCK PUPPETS INCLUDED)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 00:14 UTC

WILL DONKEY: As always, thanks again for helping bring these almost forgotten poets out of obscurity, George Dance.
GENERAL ZOD: Seconded...
WILL DONKEY: Good morning, Zod, agreed.*

*Will Donkey agreeing with himself.

*****

"Generally, East Coast refers to NYC."
-- Will Dockery, village idiot

****&*

"I don't think, I am."
(Quod non Cogito, ergo sum.)
-- Will Donkey refuting René Descartes.

*****

"Memories... pressed between the pages just like fine wine...…........."
-- General Zod

*****

"The poet has the last, definitive, word on the meaning(s) of his poetry."
-- Will Dockery on the multiplicity of definitives

*****

"I do go in for the childish name-calling."
-- Will Dockery in a rare moment of self-acknowledgement

*****

"One of the goals of poetry as I was taught and still work for, is as communication."
-- Will Dockery demonstrating his failure to communicate

*****

"My poem serves as my definition."
-- Will "Is so! Is so!" Dockery

*****

"It was done before me and after me, I'm simply adding my version."
-- Will "The Amazing Criswell" Dockery

*****

"I don't pop pills unless there's no other alternative... being drug free for a few years now, you know."
-- Will Dockery, on being clean and sober… except when he isn't.

*****

Regarding the influences on the advent of modern poetry:

ZOD: I think perhaps the advemnt of HIP HOP spoken word poetry helped bring on the changes as well.....

DONKEY: Yes, the poetry slam style of poetry has been very influential.

*****

"A favorite movie.... I read it like a comic book....."
-- General Zod

*****

"It is simply telling my story, which will be told... My way."
-- Will Dockery, on the art of creative autobiography

*****

"I'd think so, but never underestimate the stupidity of a troll."
-- Will Dockery, a man who should never be underestimated.

*****

"Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. What is the definition of real life stalking, if it isn't actually stalking?"
-- Will Dockery, on the redundancy of dictionaries.

*****

"... it was written in a real boilerplate time of my life."
-- Will Dockery, on the lack of unoriginality of his youthful literary endeavors.

*****

"I was influenced by the poetry of Edgar Allan Poland other poets but I don't consider that a topic to debate."
-- Will Dockery on his literary influences

*****

"I know an obsessed teollisuuden Wien I see one."
-- Will Dockery, dry drunk.

*****

"No, there's no time limit, no explanation date, on Usenet threads."
-- Will Dockery on why he refuses to explain any of his unintelligible sentences

*****

"There you bare being baing lying, dishonest post editor Peter...."
-- General Zod

*****

"Because you simply don't have the capacity to make the leaps f creatve thought that I have."
-- Will Dockery, on his intellectual prowess.

*****

"Incoherence is a matter of individual perspective."
-- Will Dockery, on the subjective nature of Usenet posts.

*****

"Friends and family ate the best folks I know, Pendragon."
-- Will Dockery, on the joy of Southern cooking.

*****

"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why subtitles are provided."
-- Will Dockery, on the necessity of subtitles in cinema.

*****

"The Universal horro noir was hardtop top... Tis true...."
-- General Zod

*****

"writing is just putting one word in front of another."
-- Will Dockery, on the art of literary composition.

*****

"It was not a gay lame as the language was respectful.....!!"
-- General Zod

*****

"Calling it as I se it, as I live it, jackass...!
Typo corrected...."
-- General Zod

*****

"Since Zod has lived in his own tent (a piece of discarded tarp hung over a tree branch) for a couple of years now, technically he isn't homeless."
-- Will Dockery, on the many uses of discarded tarp.

*****

Rochester: "But [Will's] dick would be missing."
Will Dockery: "That's out Rochester, always."
NancyGene: "Then put your dick away or you will be arrested like George Sulzbach was for public indecency."

*****

"Since Zod has no bills living in a teet, being able to afford it is irrelevant."
-- Will Dockery, on the benefits of teet living.

*****

"You are an obvious homophone spewing hate speech...."
-- General Zod

*****

"I does happen, but Retro Guy gets us up and rolling quite quickly...."
-- General Zod

*****

Michael Pendragon
MMP: Have you been eating those marijuana brownies again?
WILL DOCKERY: No, but I will admit the one I ate was pretty good.

*****

"Poetic output is all shat /should/ be considered here, Rochester."
-- Will Dockery, on the true nature of his poetry.

*****

"Led me forget."
-- Will "Drunky" Donkey

*****

"Yes, the senile old fart is so slobberingly obsessed wuth me that he will fall for anthing..."
-- General Zod

*****

"You are a silly, coonfused and senile old fellow..."
-- General Zod

*****

"You may be thinking of Henry David Theroux, who lived On Walden Pond."
-- Will Dockery, feigning literacy

*****

"And, for the record, the post after this one in the thread was not written by me, but is actually another forgery/identity theft of my name and profile photo."
-- Will Dockery, internet psychic

*****

"It us self-explanatory, Corey."
-- Will Dockery, on the clarity of his writing.

*****

"I like to correct my mistakes when I make one."
-- Will Dockery, making an uncorrected mistake.

*****

"Bingo, I suspewct...."
-- General Zod

*****

"Sure, I can accept it, and also identify it as a lie and misrepresentation.."
-- Will Dockery, unsuccessfully denying that he's in denial.

*****

"Those ate two examples but I don't expect you to get my point."
-- Will Dockery, offering food for thought.

*****

"Yes, one thing about shambles is that was about the hoooker, not me of Richard Pryor, it even the night."
-- Will Dockery provides a literary analysis of one of his poems.

*****

"No, the interpretation is simply less narrow mined than yours."
-- Will Dockery on the broad mined nature of his poetry

*****

"Greyhound buses have latrines...."
-- General Zod, a man one should never get on a bus with.

*****

"Yes, once again, the archives hold the truth and poof."
-- Will Dockery on the transitory nature of truth.

*****

"Forget it, if he hasn't leaned basic English in 74 years I doubt the old fuckhead ever will."
-- Will "I gots me 9 years left ta lean English" Dockery

*****

"Thanks for the many years of year poetry, Doc..."
General Zod

*****

"Which you dustirt, lie about, and obviously obsess over."
-- Will Dockery on dustirtion

*****

"And I am not, and not trying to be... I'm just here to enjoy and lern about poetry and poets."
-- Will Dockery on the necessity of lernin’.

*****

"I will electrocute the minds of poetry readers…!"
-- George "The Executioner" Sulzbach

*****

"My new poems are mind blowing ones... heavy imery and ART influenece..."
-- General Zod

*****

"Good archive at the moment... I wonder if there is any Factsheet Five surviving on the Usenet for bygone days...?"
-- General Zod

*****

"True, the poem mails you, if so."
-- Will Dockery, having an acid flashback?

*****

"Good morning Video, keep up the great work."
-- Will Dockery, a man who wants his MTV.

*****

"How many times have you trolled me since 2092?"
-- Will Dockery, 2022.

*****

"It doesn't take a doctor to see Jim Senetto is an observation."
-- Will Dockery, making an observation.

*****

"He's not even a troll anymore, he's more like an automation, some kind of spambot."
-- Will Donkey, reminiscing about his favorite selection at the Automat.

*****

"I been listening to this one agin...."
-- General Zod

*****

"Cool, Instergram reaches many viewers..."
-- General Zod

*****

"Less we fergit..."
-- General Zod

*****

"Senetto, pretending to be able to diagnose such a confirmation."
-- Will Dockery, demonstrating, yet again, his inability to use polysyllabic words.

*****

"I find it funny in an enjoyable way."
-- Will Donkey, pontificating on enjoyable funniness vs… ?

*****

"how nice. you can insult people on Usenet! what a feet!"
-- Isaac "Jordy" Chase, ped fetishist

*****

"What a nasty lying fuchead this Pendragon fellow appears to be...."
General Zod

Click here to read the complete article
Re: LIST OF DONKEY QUOTES (SOCK PUPPETS INCLUDED)

<276e58cc-3e80-4098-933d-67a77005ae42n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168250&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#168250

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 02:24:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: LIST OF DONKEY QUOTES (SOCK PUPPETS INCLUDED)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (Spam-I-Am)
 by: Spam-I-Am - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 09:24 UTC