Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 05:08:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Beauty and Spirituality
From: ibsham...@gmail.com (Ilya Shambat)
 by: Ilya Shambat - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:08 UTC

A long time ago, I was with an extraordinarily beautiful woman named Julia. A woman on the Internet, claiming to be spiritual, comes at me guns-a-blazing calling me shallow and a sham. In fact Julia was much more spiritually advanced than that woman. She had no ill will toward her, even though she had every right to such ill will. Whereas that woman was obviously motivated by greed and hatred.

Now maybe spirituality does not discriminate in favor of beauty; but it most certainly does not discriminate against it, and there is nothing to keep a woman from being both beautiful and spiritual. Many Russian women are both; and the more American people deal with Russian women the more they will realize how wrong the feminists have been to have claimed incompatibility between such things.

Beautiful women are as human as everyone else, and it is wrong that they be seen as less spiritual or less intelligent than the average person. Once again, many women are both beautiful and spiritual. This makes the best of all worlds, where someone has both “outer beauty” and “inner beauty.” And what feminists have done is claim the two to be incompatible with each other, resulting in vicious abuse against beautiful women – many of whom are much better people than they are themselves. Their cause has been nothing but a way for women who have neither “outer beauty” nor “inner beauty” to abuse women who have either or both.

For me, confronting such things is a labor of love. I refuse to see the women I love get mistreated in society; and I will do what I can to confront the social poisons that these women face. Both “outer beauty” and “inner beauty” are virtues, and they should both be treated as such. And yes, there are many women who have both, and they far more deserve to lead women than do the women who have neither, whether they think themselves feminists or spiritual or anything else.

Re: Beauty and Spirituality

<e468ca2c-7d28-445b-8d20-fba45fe07701n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=173285&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#173285

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 07:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Beauty and Spirituality
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 14:18 UTC

On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 8:08:26 AM UTC-4, ibsh...@gmail.com wrote:
> A long time ago, I was with an extraordinarily beautiful woman named Julia. A woman on the Internet, claiming to be spiritual, comes at me guns-a-blazing calling me shallow and a sham. In fact Julia was much more spiritually advanced than that woman. She had no ill will toward her, even though she had every right to such ill will. Whereas that woman was obviously motivated by greed and hatred.
>
> Now maybe spirituality does not discriminate in favor of beauty; but it most certainly does not discriminate against it, and there is nothing to keep a woman from being both beautiful and spiritual. Many Russian women are both; and the more American people deal with Russian women the more they will realize how wrong the feminists have been to have claimed incompatibility between such things.
>
> Beautiful women are as human as everyone else, and it is wrong that they be seen as less spiritual or less intelligent than the average person. Once again, many women are both beautiful and spiritual. This makes the best of all worlds, where someone has both “outer beauty” and “inner beauty.” And what feminists have done is claim the two to be incompatible with each other, resulting in vicious abuse against beautiful women – many of whom are much better people than they are themselves. Their cause has been nothing but a way for women who have neither “outer beauty” nor “inner beauty” to abuse women who have either or both.
>
> For me, confronting such things is a labor of love. I refuse to see the women I love get mistreated in society; and I will do what I can to confront the social poisons that these women face. Both “outer beauty” and “inner beauty” are virtues, and they should both be treated as such. And yes, there are many women who have both, and they far more deserve to lead women than do the women who have neither, whether they think themselves feminists or spiritual or anything else.

SPAMBOT REPORTED

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Beauty and Spirituality