Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 13:52:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Gender Warriors vs. Everyone Else
From: ibsham...@gmail.com (Ilya Shambat)
 by: Ilya Shambat - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 20:52 UTC

Men should be good to women, and women should be good to men.

Toward that effect, the men who are willing to be good to women and the women who are willing to be good to men should be made to win. And the men who want to be brutal to women and the women who want to be vicious to men should be made to lose.

Right now, we are seeing the opposite. On one side of town, vicious femi-monsters maliciously abuse men who, for the most part, believe in women’s rights and are willing to be good to their women. And on the other side of town, violent scumbags brutally abuse women who, for the most part, are willing to be good to men.

This teaches everyone that it pays to be a jerk and doesn’t pay to be good. And the result is a worse world for everyone.

The solution is to create a sizable mix for intermarriage between the two sides of town. Bring together men who are willing to be good to women with women who are willing to be good to men. Let the people of goodwill be rewarded with good relationships. And create an incentive on the offending gender in each situation to improve their treatment of the other gender – or else see the other gender leave in large numbers to be with people who are willing to treat them right.

Both sides in the gender conflict are absolute scumbags. They also perpetrate a vast and illegitimate power grab, claiming leadership of 50% of humanity without the 50% of humanity having voted for them to do so. They use this claim to ruthlessly bludgeon people of their gender into conformity with their party line, with the men viciously attacking the men who are willing to be good to women and the women viciously attacking the women who are willing to be good to men. It’s not a war between men and women. It’s a war between men and women who want to be horrible people against the rest of us.

People must be given the courage to love whom they love and to stand up to both sides in the gender conflict.

And this will reward good attitude and good behavior, resulting in there being more of the same.

Re: Gender Warriors vs. Everyone Else

<acc21795-1d07-44dd-b0b9-f344c355b256n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=173909&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#173909

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Gender Warriors vs. Everyone Else
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 22:01 UTC

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 4:52:06 PM UTC-4, ibsh...@gmail.com wrote:
> Men should be good to women, and women should be good to men.
>
> Toward that effect, the men who are willing to be good to women and the women who are willing to be good to men should be made to win. And the men who want to be brutal to women and the women who want to be vicious to men should be made to lose.
>
> Right now, we are seeing the opposite. On one side of town, vicious femi-monsters maliciously abuse men who, for the most part, believe in women’s rights and are willing to be good to their women. And on the other side of town, violent scumbags brutally abuse women who, for the most part, are willing to be good to men.
>
> This teaches everyone that it pays to be a jerk and doesn’t pay to be good. And the result is a worse world for everyone.
>
> The solution is to create a sizable mix for intermarriage between the two sides of town. Bring together men who are willing to be good to women with women who are willing to be good to men. Let the people of goodwill be rewarded with good relationships. And create an incentive on the offending gender in each situation to improve their treatment of the other gender – or else see the other gender leave in large numbers to be with people who are willing to treat them right.
>
> Both sides in the gender conflict are absolute scumbags. They also perpetrate a vast and illegitimate power grab, claiming leadership of 50% of humanity without the 50% of humanity having voted for them to do so. They use this claim to ruthlessly bludgeon people of their gender into conformity with their party line, with the men viciously attacking the men who are willing to be good to women and the women viciously attacking the women who are willing to be good to men. It’s not a war between men and women. It’s a war between men and women who want to be horrible people against the rest of us.
>
> People must be given the courage to love whom they love and to stand up to both sides in the gender conflict.
>
> And this will reward good attitude and good behavior, resulting in there being more of the same.

SPAMBOT REPORTED

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Gender Warriors vs. Everyone Else