A light wife doth make a heavy husband. -- Wm. Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)Will Dockery
`* Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)General-Zod
 `- Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)W.Dockery

1
Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)

<51aa3724-3ce7-4b35-9159-ace53e4a4c3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174484&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#174484

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 20:44:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 03:44 UTC

ME wrote:

> On Tuesday, 11 October 2022 at 22:56:01 UTC-4, ME wrote:

>> > I’m sure the list of things you’ve never seen or experienced is one very long fucking list, pissbum.
>> > Just because you’ve never seen, heard about, experienced or know absolutely nothing about something, doesn’t have any bearing on most everything.
>> Thanks bumping this up fot the archives!

> That should have said: Thanks for bumping this up from thr archives
No, it should have been "for the archives".

🙂

Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)

<fb5a4284d9b1770a5ef97b2f17547aa1@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175513&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#175513

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:55:53 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:55 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> ME wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxx TROLLING DELETED xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Thanks bumping this up fot the archives!

>> That should have said: Thanks for bumping this up from thr archives

> No, it should have been "for the archives".

> 🙂

Ha ha.

Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)

<7ea16cefc0b31706eb3fdc325661c523@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=175965&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#175965

Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 06:25:06 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 06:25 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> ME wrote:

> xxxxxxxxxxxx TROLLING DELETED xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> That should have said: Thanks for bumping this up from thr archives

>> No, it should have been "for the archives".

> Ha ha.

Good morning, my friend.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Winterworld / Will Dockery (c&c)