Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 13:40:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Desperation of the Donkey
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Wed, 18 Jan 2023 21:40 UTC

Dearest Donkey:

This is a public message to let you know that I am "done" with you.

Your constant bullshit spew into AAPC is ridiculous, your behavior infantile and your motivations questionable. I am aware that you are a narcissist, and I am confident you suffer from several other undiagnosed (?) mental disorders as well.

Your attempts to "troll" me by necroposting or responding to older responses of mine will go unanswered. I will not fall to your pathetic "bait," nor will I justify your ignorance, trolling, psychopathy, sociopathy or otherwise unjust, unwise and stupid behavior online.

Next to a select few, you are literally one of the worst persons that I have ever encountered. You seem to have no end to your stupidity, silliness, ignorance, illiteracy or narcissism. You want to make everything about you because anything that is not does not seem to fit into your little "world."

I know you do not understand the definition of the word "fantasy" but there are no "fantasies" when I claim I desire your passing. I do. You are a scumbag and seem to provide no positive outcome to this earth or the inhabitants around it; only to yourself. Even your lap dog receives less attention than what you give to yourself.

I have not posted to AAPC since the New Year began and curse myself for making this post, but I desired to make it so that even a simpleton like you would hopefully be able to make clear when I tell you to go find a fire and make peace with it.

In case you decide to engage in your usual antics, here are the incidents in which you have failed to "troll" or "bait" me. You may, of course, choose to continue to do so, but those attempts, per your usual style, will go unanswered and make you look like an even bigger jackass.

January 5th, 2023 5:35 p.m.
-responded to a post from November 28th, 2022

January 8th, 2023 5:56 a.m.
-responded to a post from October 14th, 2022

January 9th, 2023 10:22 a.m.
-responded to a post from December 29th, 2022

January 9th, 2023 6:00 p.m.
-responded to a post from August 29, 2022

January 16th, 2023 12:55 p.m.
-responded to a post from November 6th, 2022

January 17th, 2023 2:35 a.m.
-responded to a post from December 4th, 2022

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / The Desperation of the Donkey