The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. -- John Muir

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy Chase

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy ChaseWill Dockery
`* Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy ChaseAsh Wurthing
 `* Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy ChaseW-Dockery
  `* Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy ChaseAsh Wurthing
   `- Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy ChaseW-Dockery

1
Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy Chase

<f9932640-e9da-4b0c-9899-ef299b0f64a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216864&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216864

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy Chase
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 03:44 UTC

ME wrote:

> On Sunday, 4 June 2023 at 17:39:41 UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
>> On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 5:17:32 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>> > Jordy's words may be as meaningless as Trump's...
>> > This was posted by his friend:
>> > George J. Dance
>> > Jun 2, 2022, 7:05:08 AM
>> > A silly young burro named Bobby
>> > Joined a poetry group for a hobby.
>> > His output was thin,
>> > But he tried to fit in
>> > By acting exceedingly snobby.
>> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/7hsVblygDBk/m/rqd2UslGBAAJ
>> >
>> > I responded with:
>> > Ash Wurthing
>> > Jun 2, 2022, 10:58:54 PM
>> > OOOOH, ANOTHER NASTY GEORGE, NEW QUEEN OF MEAN, THREAD!!
>> > This is how we play, the Queen commands- OPEN FIRE!!!
>> >
>> > Spectacular. Smashingly I may even say.
>> > Operation TwinkleToes & ChuckleGuts
>> >
>> > IN SPITE OF SPITE /for Mr Superiority/
>> > A mighty Man is merely a Mite
>> > while grappling with what is Right
>> > Yoked by Brilliance clouding his Sight
>> > casting him in such unflattering Light
>> > In Ridicule he basks in reviled Delight
>> > Despite Brilliance he demeans it with Spite
>> > ~~~AshWurthing, (from ASH'S GREATEST POETRY FITS)
>> >
>> > But Jordy only criticize me not his buddy with these words:
>> >
>> > jdcha...@gmail.com
>> > Jun 2, 2022, 11:21:51 PM
>> > You really do seem like an interesting, intriguing, enigmatic character, but you seem to feel compelled to label and stigmatize some of us, at times, in a very judgmental, "black and white", simplistic way... Would it really be such a problem to try and be less judgmental? One "group" here you appear to 1000% excuse, no matter how hateful and vicious their behavior and others you want to completely demonize at all costs... Do you really think that is fair? If being fair is what you want to achieve...
>> > believe it or not, I often admire and appreciate your eccentric, quirky style, and that you are more unusual and subtle and idiosyncratic in your criticisms than the exceedingly puerile, childish, immature, one note insults that others spout here, appreciate your imagination and creativity, but would appreciate it you would be try to be a bit less one sided in your opinions of the posters here...
>> >
>> > Anyone appalled by Jordy's hypocrisy? His lofty words may not be so sincere-- not when it involves his buddies deeds.
>> Sure, there was some criticism displayed here, but also plenty of praise and admiration as well… do you really believe what I wrote was. Fundamentally untrue? It does appear to me that you very rarely if ever criticize your friends here, no matter how despicable and vicious their behavior is… do you disagree with that observation?

> Why don’t you call out elk, dance ancestor zod for when they do the exact same thing you’re berating others for.

Elk?

Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy Chase

<f2ef6786-6917-4f8c-a503-3775da6cbf21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216873&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216873

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 21:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 04:19 UTC

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 11:44:27 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> ME wrote:

> >> Sure, there was some criticism displayed here, but also plenty of praise and admiration as well… do you really believe what I wrote was. Fundamentally untrue? It does appear to me that you very rarely if ever criticize your friends here, no matter how despicable and vicious their behavior is… do you disagree with that observation?
> > Why don’t you call out elk, dance ancestor zod for when they do the exact same thing you’re berating others for.
>

> Elk?

Will Dockery
Nov 15, 2022, 9:16:17 PM
"No problem, everyone makes a mistake from time to time."
(the typo was already corrected troll come lately)
WILL IS "ONE OF THE GREATEST" (like his Buk) !! WHEN IT COMES TO HYPOCRISY!!!
You do know, with all your so called auto-correct typos, you would keep me gainfully engaged everyday, for you do, like with your spam over posting, more errors than all the rest of us combined!
Now don't hate me-- you admitted it yourself that I help "keep things moving here" and it's obvious like last night and the night before, when I don't pay attention to you, you have nothing to post responses to, just the same old repeated lines you use to bump the same old threads in the same old desperate hope to always be the only poet any one will see.
You can thank my blindness for skipin' n ignorin' most of your typos-- I'm what they call functionally blind-- I can still see some to manage to attempt to read, but I rely a lot on recognition and the brain filling in where vision doesn't provide enough information for the brain. In other words, when reading and having a sense of context from a sentence, the brain can provide the right word even if it's misspelled-- really causes me havoc when I write. This place actually helps me train myself to force using my eyes again.
Good thing I don't use a text to speech with your posts!

Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy Chase

<cc3b5f3763acaae3f82e534ecf04f2d9@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216878&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216878

Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 05:42:12 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 05:42 UTC

Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 11:44:27 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> ME wrote:

>> > Why don’t you call out elk, dance ancestor zod for when they do the exact same thing you’re berating others for.
>>

>> Elk?

> Will Dockery
> Nov 15, 2022, 9:16:17 PM
> "No problem, everyone makes a mistake from time to time."

That's right, now tell that to your troll friends NancyGene and Michael Pendragon

🙂

Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy Chase

<3af0dd8a-b80c-4ac5-a179-69e4140e1198n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216996&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216996

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 21:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 04:05 UTC

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 1:45:11 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
> Ash Wurthing wrote:

> >> Elk?
>
> > Will Dockery
> > Nov 15, 2022, 9:16:17 PM
> > "No problem, everyone makes a mistake from time to time."
> That's right, now tell that to your troll friends NancyGene and Michael Pendragon

Why should I, you do what you say is wrong, isn't that so Mr "Call 'Em Fuckwit," so are they actually doing anything wrong then?

Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy Chase

<b3296c678e9086261a6336ede71cbe64@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=217136&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#217136

Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 08:21:50 +0000
From: W-Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 08:21 UTC

Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 1:45:11 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Ash Wurthing wrote:

>> > "No problem, everyone makes a mistake from time to time."
>> That's right, now tell that to your troll friends NancyGene and Michael Pendragon

> Why should I, you do what you say is wrong

What's the alternative but to fight back when attacked?

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Quote of the Day --- Jordy Chase