Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

SubjectAuthor
* Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...BTR1701
+* Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...moviePig
|`* Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...BTR1701
| `- Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...moviePig
+- Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...trotsky
+- Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...FPP
`* Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...Pluted Pup
 `* Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...BTR1701
  `* Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...trotsky
   `* Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...FPP
    `- Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...trotsky

1
Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<p8icnV1n6oDvAqz7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223557&group=rec.arts.tv#223557

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 01:48:34 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 1 May 2024 01:48 UTC

....Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and reposted
by millions of people across all social media platforms. The judge Streisand
Effected them and now they have exponentially greater reach than they ever did
on Trump's own dying social media platform.

You love to see censorious myrmidons like this judge shoot themselves in the
foot.

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<v0sa8e$2ucmb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223560&group=rec.arts.tv#223560

From: nob...@nowhere.com (moviePig)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 22:43:24 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 1 May 2024 02:43 UTC

On 4/30/2024 9:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> ...Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and reposted
> by millions of people across all social media platforms. The judge Streisand
> Effected them and now they have exponentially greater reach than they ever did
> on Trump's own dying social media platform.
>
> You love to see censorious myrmidons like this judge shoot themselves in the
> foot.

I doubt many undecideds, especially, will be chasing down those posts...

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<atropos-0D28EE.19573030042024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223561&group=rec.arts.tv#223561

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 19:57:30 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 1 May 2024 02:57 UTC

In article <v0sa8e$2ucmb$1@dont-email.me>,
moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On 4/30/2024 9:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> > ...Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and
> > reposted by millions of people across all social media platforms. The
> > judge Streisand Effected them and now they have exponentially greater
> > reach than they ever did on Trump's own dying social media platform.
> >
> > You love to see censorious myrmidons like this judge shoot themselves in
> > the foot.
>
> I doubt many undecideds, especially, will be chasing down those posts...

What sort of a mental vegetable do you have to be to be undecided at
this point? It's the exact same choice you had four years ago.

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<v0sc0t$2ulci$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223562&group=rec.arts.tv#223562

From: nob...@nowhere.com (moviePig)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 23:13:33 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 1 May 2024 03:13 UTC

On 4/30/2024 10:57 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v0sa8e$2ucmb$1@dont-email.me>,
> moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/30/2024 9:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> ...Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and
>>> reposted by millions of people across all social media platforms. The
>>> judge Streisand Effected them and now they have exponentially greater
>>> reach than they ever did on Trump's own dying social media platform.
>>>
>>> You love to see censorious myrmidons like this judge shoot themselves in
>>> the foot.
>>
>> I doubt many undecideds, especially, will be chasing down those posts...
>
> What sort of a mental vegetable do you have to be to be undecided at
> this point? It's the exact same choice you had four years ago.

Supposedly, there's a sizable faction awaiting, e.g., trial outcomes.

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<sHnYN.33990$Y79f.7872@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223599&group=rec.arts.tv#223599

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 04:11:52 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 1 May 2024 09:11 UTC

On 4/30/24 8:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> ...Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and reposted
> by millions of people across all social media platforms. The judge Streisand
> Effected them and now they have exponentially greater reach than they ever did
> on Trump's own dying social media platform.
>
> You love to see censorious myrmidons like this judge shoot themselves in the
> foot.

Your ponderous use of the language still fascinates me: is there a foot
somewhere that's been designated "the foot?" That's just weird.

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<v0ti5e$36ss8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223645&group=rec.arts.tv#223645

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 10:04:28 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 1 May 2024 14:04 UTC

On 4/30/24 9:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> ...Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and reposted
> by millions of people across all social media platforms. The judge Streisand
> Effected them and now they have exponentially greater reach than they ever did
> on Trump's own dying social media platform.
>
> You love to see censorious myrmidons like this judge shoot themselves in the
> foot.

The judge isn't interested in cats that are already out of the bag.
Every idiot with a computer or a TV has already heard them.

He's concerned with the rapist continuation of his contempt for the
judicial process.

And who gives a shit who knows about them? The only people that matter
here are the jurors... and he's showing them the contempt Trump has for
the rule of law and their service.

No, the only a-hole with a hole in his foot is Bad Orange Rapist.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<0001HW.2BE407F60162D4C9306B9938F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223740&group=rec.arts.tv#223740

Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 10:42:14 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Thu, 2 May 2024 17:42 UTC

On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 18:48:34 -0700, BTR1701 wrote:

> ...Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and reposted
> by millions of people across all social media platforms. The judge Streisand
> Effected them and now they have exponentially greater reach than they ever did
> on Trump's own dying social media platform.

No one sees Truth Social posts because it
doesn't have public access to it's posts,
it's members only.

Where are examples of these banned posts that
you are talking about? Bing and Google only
refer me to Newsweek, AP, NPR, The New York
Times, etc., the un-information press.

> You love to see censorious myrmidons like this judge shoot themselves in the
> foot.

Maybe now there'll be accusations that the Judge is
a secret Trump supporter because he banned Trump's
posts!

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<q_6dnfjmNf7lk6n7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223749&group=rec.arts.tv#223749

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 22:06:48 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 2 May 2024 22:06 UTC

On May 2, 2024 at 10:42:14 AM PDT, "Pluted Pup" <plutedpup@outlook.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 18:48:34 -0700, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>> ...Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and reposted
>> by millions of people across all social media platforms. The judge Streisand
>> Effected them and now they have exponentially greater reach than they ever
>> did
>> on Trump's own dying social media platform.
>
> No one sees Truth Social posts because it
> doesn't have public access to it's posts,
> it's members only.
>
> Where are examples of these banned posts that
> you are talking about? Bing and Google only
> refer me to Newsweek, AP, NPR, The New York
> Times, etc., the un-information press.

https://ibb.co/Gp8mCvp

That's just one example and it alone has 275,000 views.

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<17cbf135d45f23e6$1964$3421312$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223794&group=rec.arts.tv#223794

Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 04:41:36 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 3 May 2024 09:41 UTC

On 5/2/24 5:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On May 2, 2024 at 10:42:14 AM PDT, "Pluted Pup" <plutedpup@outlook.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 18:48:34 -0700, BTR1701 wrote:
>>
>>> ...Trump does so, but the posts were immediately screen-shotted and reposted
>>> by millions of people across all social media platforms. The judge Streisand
>>> Effected them and now they have exponentially greater reach than they ever
>>> did
>>> on Trump's own dying social media platform.
>>
>> No one sees Truth Social posts because it
>> doesn't have public access to it's posts,
>> it's members only.
>>
>> Where are examples of these banned posts that
>> you are talking about? Bing and Google only
>> refer me to Newsweek, AP, NPR, The New York
>> Times, etc., the un-information press.
>
> https://ibb.co/Gp8mCvp
>
> That's just one example and it alone has 275,000 views.

When in doubt use the McDonald's argument. Hey did you know Taylor
Swift is better than Beethoven because she sells so many records?

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<v12sl1$jcuh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223821&group=rec.arts.tv#223821

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 10:34:09 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 3 May 2024 14:34 UTC

On 5/3/24 5:41 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 5/2/24 5:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On May 2, 2024 at 10:42:14 AM PDT, "Pluted Pup" <plutedpup@outlook.com>
>> wrote:

>>> No one sees Truth Social posts because it
>>> doesn't have public access to it's posts,
>>> it's members only.
>>>
>>> Where are examples of these banned posts that
>>> you are talking about? Bing and Google only
>>> refer me to Newsweek, AP, NPR, The New York
>>> Times, etc., the un-information press.
>>
>> https://ibb.co/Gp8mCvp
>>
>> That's just one example and it alone has 275,000 views.
>

> When in doubt use the McDonald's argument.  Hey did you know Taylor
> Swift is better than Beethoven because she sells so many records?

Shit is better than steak because billions of flies eat it every day.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...

<17cc3fa6fa46de74$231971$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223879&group=rec.arts.tv#223879

Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 04:39:04 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 4 May 2024 09:39 UTC

On 5/3/24 9:34 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 5/3/24 5:41 AM, trotsky wrote:
>> On 5/2/24 5:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> https://ibb.co/Gp8mCvp
>>>
>>> That's just one example and it alone has 275,000 views.
>>

>> When in doubt use the McDonald's argument.  Hey did you know Taylor
>> Swift is better than Beethoven because she sells so many records?
>>

> Shit is better than steak because billions of flies eat it every day.

Thank God I'm vegan, I don't eat either. I don't consider either of
those to be food.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Judge Orders Trump Delete Series of Truth Social Posts...