Tomorrow will be cancelled due to lack of interest.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: good morning

SubjectAuthor
* good morningRachel
+* Re: good morningRachel
|`* Re: good morningFaraway Star
| `* Re: good morningroach
|  +* Re: good morningroach
|  |`* Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was:Re: good morning)Will Dockery
|  | `* Re: Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was:Re: good morning)roach
|  |  `- Re: Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was:Re: good morning)Will Dockery
|  `- Forgery and Identity Theft notice (Was: Re: good morning)Will Dockery
+* Re: good morningGeorge Dance
|`* Re: good morningRachel
| +* Re: good morningGeorge Dance
| |`* Re: good morningRachel
| | +* Re: good morningGeorge Dance
| | |`* Re: good morningRachel
| | | `* Re: good morningRachel
| | |  `- Re: good morningRachel
| | +- Re: good morningFamily Guy
| | +- Forgery and Identity Theft (Was: Re: good morning)Will Dockery
| | `* Re: good morningWill Dockery
| |  `* Re: good morningroach
| |   +* Re: good morningroach
| |   |`* Re: good morningWill Dockery
| |   | `* Re: good morningroach
| |   |  `* Re: good morningroach
| |   |   `- Re: good morningWill Dockery
| |   `- Re: good morningWill Dockery
| `- Re: good morningFamily Guy
+* Re: good morningWill Dockery
|`* Re: good morningRachel
| +- Re: good morningWill Dockery
| `* Re: good morningWill Dockery
|  `- Re: good morningFamily Guy
+* Re: good morningWill Dockery
|+* Re: good morningCoco DeSockmonkey
||`* Re: good morningWill Dockery
|| `* Re: good morningAsh Wurthing
||  `* Re: good morningroach
||   +- Re: good morningAsh Wurthing
||   `* Re: good morningWill Dockery
||    `* Re: good morningroach
||     +* Re: good morningroach
||     |+- Re: good morningWill Dockery
||     |`* Re: good morningFaraway Star
||     | +* Re: good morningAsh Wurthing
||     | |`- Re: good morningWill Dockery
||     | +- Re: good morningWill Dockery
||     | `- Re: good morningWill Dockery
||     `- Forgery and Identity Theft notice (Was: Re: good morning)Will Dockery
|+* Re: good morningRachel
||+* Re: good morningWill Dockery
|||`* Re: good morningRachel
||| +- Re: good morningRachel
||| `* Re: good morningWill Dockery
|||  `* Re: good morningRachel
|||   +- Re: good morningWill Dockery
|||   `- Re: good morningWill Dockery
||`* Re: good morningWill Dockery
|| `* Re: good morningRachel
||  +- Re: good morningRachel
||  +* Re: good morningFaraway Star
||  |`- Re: good morningWill Dockery
||  +* Re: good morningWill Dockery
||  |`- Re: good morningAsh Wurthing
||  `* Re: good morningJordy C
||   +- Re: good morningWill Dockery
||   `* Re: good morningroach
||    +* Re: good morningroach
||    |`* Re: good morningJordy C
||    | `- Re: good morningroach
||    `- Re: good morningWill Dockery
|`* Re: good morningAsh Wurthing
| `- Re: good morningAsh Wurthing
+- Re: good morningFaraway Star
+- Re: good morningWill Dockery
+- Re: good morningWill Dockery
+- Re: good morningFamily Guy
`- Re: good morningFaraway Star

Pages:1234
Re: good morning

<c7e3f0ff-bd36-4838-a779-45147cbb9e55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=226282&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#226282

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 20:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: good morning
From: goldarac...@gmail.com (roach)
 by: roach - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 03:15 UTC

On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 8:14:35 PM UTC-7, roach wrote:
> On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 7:53:54 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:
> > roach wrote:

> > > i'm having trouble getting a doctor
> > Sorry to hear that, hope you find a decent doctor soon, my friend.
> Looks like I'm going to have to go back in to the internist, even though there is nothing new, because he won;t give me meds over the phone, even though there is nothing to see or anything, and my psychiatrist said there are telemedical conferences you can do, especially now with covid, and to help ease the burden for an ailing patient. but my doctor doesn't seem sensitive to that. he always wants you to come in, over and over, and i made myself accidentally sick just by stepping on it a little hard, and then my whole leg and other parts were fried, and on fire.

thanks for the support, wilbur :-)

Re: good morning

<d87ab75f-06a9-4d05-a557-d63a66f11532n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=226283&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#226283

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 20:24:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 03:24 UTC

On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 10:42:53 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 12:40:44 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 5:46:01 AM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
> > >
> > > anyone? anyone?
> > Drinking my second cup now. Seems like basically normal coffee. But annoying to get a tampered with package.
> To save the poor readers, if any have survived this indignant torture that is supposedly cogency and poetry commentary, Ash will provide a PSA service...
> The inner seal on a coffee container is not just a tamper evident seal but its normal sealing to ensure the product doesn't spoil in shipping and storage. It can also act as a tamper indicator, but those are usually a redundancy in addition to the product's normal seal. Pill bottles, the first to get such, got an external plastic sleeve to indicate that the lid (which used to be its primary seal, or hid view of a inner seal) was opened (tampered with). A coffee can lid being broken doesn't definitively indicate tampering, could very easily be a more commonly occuring manufacturing defect or damage from shipping and storage-- the plastic lids that they come with don't protect the sealing material very well. In your concern for tampering, you forgot that the shelf life of the product has been compromised-- it's expiration date has been made potentially useless, you do not know how long it has been opened and will spoil or what contaminate-- chemical, bacterial or insect-- may have gotten into it. The same reason that you wash the top lids of canned goods before using them, because of what contaminate may have gotten onto them. Fortunately the plastic lid of the container should have kept most contaminates out.
>
> As a bonus, you get a new word to learn-- WRAP RAGE!!
> From Wikipedia:
> "Wrap rage, also called package rage, is the common name for heightened levels of anger and frustration resulting from the inability to open packaging, particularly some heat-sealed plastic blister packs and clamshells. People can be injured while opening difficult packaging: cutting tools pose a sharp hazard to the person opening the package, as well as its contents. Easy-opening systems are available to improve package-opening convenience"
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrap_rage

ERROR CORRECTION!!!
"A coffee can seal being unsealed doesn't definitively indicate tampering, could very easily be a more commonly occurring manufacturing defect or damage from shipping and storage"

To save the poor readers, if any have survived this indignant torture that is supposedly cogency and poetry commentary, Ash will provide a PSA service....
The inner seal on a coffee container is not just a tamper evident seal but its normal sealing to ensure the product doesn't spoil in shipping and storage. It can also act as a tamper indicator, but those are usually a redundancy in addition to the product's normal seal. Pill bottles, the first to get such, got an external plastic sleeve to indicate that the lid (which used to be its primary seal, or hid view of a inner seal) was opened (tampered with). A coffee can seal being unsealed doesn't definitively indicate tampering, could very easily be a more commonly occurring manufacturing defect or damage from shipping and storage-- the plastic lids that they come with don't protect the sealing material very well. In your concern for tampering, you forgot that the shelf life of the product has been compromised-- it's expiration date has been made potentially useless, you do not know how long it has been opened and will spoil or what contaminant-- chemical, bacterial or insect-- may have gotten into it. The same reason that you wash the top lids of canned goods before using them, because of what contaminate may have gotten onto them. Fortunately the plastic lid of the container should have kept most contaminates out.

sWILL RAGE!!!

Re: good morning

<c74e10bd-ea5f-4ea5-b3f0-50eae1f45d61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=226296&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#226296

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 22:15:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 05:15 UTC

On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 11:15:16 PM UTC-4, roach wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>> roach wrote:

> > > Sorry to hear that, hope you find a decent doctor soon, my friend.
> > Looks like I'm going to have to go back in to the internist, even though there is nothing new, because he won;t give me meds over the phone, even though there is nothing to see or anything, and my psychiatrist said there are telemedical conferences you can do, especially now with covid, and to help ease the burden for an ailing patient. but my doctor doesn't seem sensitive to that. he always wants you to come in, over and over, and i made myself accidentally sick just by stepping on it a little hard, and then my whole leg and other parts were fried, and on fire.
> thanks for the support, wilbur :-)

You're welcome, Rachel.

🙂