Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 16:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Beatnik Buddhism & The Dharma Bums
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 23:19 UTC

Since this be back on the current topic lists....!

Enjoy...

Re: Beatnik Buddhism & The Dharma Bums

<2df075a5096f977efb6637268be24805@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=236445&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#236445

Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 02:16:49 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 02:16 UTC

Faraway Star wrote:

> Since this be back on the current topic lists....!

> Enjoy...

Needs to be imported to the current thread.

😃

Re: Beatnik Buddhism & The Dharma Bums

<52b78f6006405665f5508d9895dd6fdb@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237067&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237067

From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 17:30:34 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 17:30 UTC

Faraway Star wrote:

> Since this be back on the current topic lists....!

> Enjoy...

Again, good find.

Re: Beatnik Buddhism & The Dharma Bums

<e9bffceef5e640c157f901ee0d6f8e71@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=246211&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#246211

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 20:58:59 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 23 Jan 2024 20:58 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

>> Since this be back on the current topic lists....!

>> Enjoy...

> Again, good find.

Again I THX... good day to you...

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Beatnik Buddhism & The Dharma Bums