Reality always seems harsher in the early morning.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)

SubjectAuthor
* "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)NancyGene
`* Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)NancyGene
 `* Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)Family Guy
  `- Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)NancyGene

1
"A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)

<ffb5f8e5-6a9e-4929-af5c-36d23e332cc2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=236544&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#236544

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:48:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 20:48 UTC

A Night on the Town
a poem by NancyGene (2021)

She was dressed as Elvira and a man could drown
in her deep V cleavage and the slit up her gown.
The red of her lips and the black of her eyes
took a close second place to the tan of her thighs.

I could ask her to dance but I thought that not smooth.
All the guys in the bar were planning their moves,
so I walked up to her and then spotted the spike
on the top of her thumbs and a broom lookalike

tucked in tight to her back so I wondered if I
should retreat to the door or if costumes could lie.
She then smiled at my doubts and shifted her head
a low whisper to me that she’d take me to bed.

I took hold of her hand and propelled her outside.
We walked up to my car but she started to glide.
My reaction was wonder but attraction was strong.
I’m a big guy and reasoned it’s been such a long

time since I had a woman and I so craved that chest
to be loose in my face and she steadfastly pressed
a tit luscious and pulsing to my eager lips,
then her dress flew off in black shiny cloth strips.

I drank eagerly of her dark witch’s milk brew.
It was cold as the Arctic but my need for her grew.
I was tearing her flesh, and we soared in the air.
She was moaning and cackling and I thought do I dare

to reveal I’m her boss and to let her down easy?
I continued to feed until sated and queasy.
I discarded her body and returned to the bar.
I’m the Devil and my hand’s in Man’s cookie jar.

Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)

<1405a7f7-1ef5-4a2b-9f29-4910e56168c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=236622&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#236622

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 09:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 16:05 UTC

On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 8:48:59 PM UTC, NancyGene wrote:
> A Night on the Town
> a poem by NancyGene (2021)
>
> She was dressed as Elvira and a man could drown
> in her deep V cleavage and the slit up her gown.
> The red of her lips and the black of her eyes
> took a close second place to the tan of her thighs.
>
> I could ask her to dance but I thought that not smooth.
> All the guys in the bar were planning their moves,
> so I walked up to her and then spotted the spike
> on the top of her thumbs and a broom lookalike
>
> tucked in tight to her back so I wondered if I
> should retreat to the door or if costumes could lie.
> She then smiled at my doubts and shifted her head
> a low whisper to me that she’d take me to bed.
>
> I took hold of her hand and propelled her outside.
> We walked up to my car but she started to glide.
> My reaction was wonder but attraction was strong.
> I’m a big guy and reasoned it’s been such a long
>
> time since I had a woman and I so craved that chest
> to be loose in my face and she steadfastly pressed
> a tit luscious and pulsing to my eager lips,
> then her dress flew off in black shiny cloth strips.
>
> I drank eagerly of her dark witch’s milk brew.
> It was cold as the Arctic but my need for her grew.
> I was tearing her flesh, and we soared in the air.
> She was moaning and cackling and I thought do I dare
>
> to reveal I’m her boss and to let her down easy?
> I continued to feed until sated and queasy.
> I discarded her body and returned to the bar.
> I’m the Devil and my hand’s in Man’s cookie jar.

A homage to the Ladies and Lads of the Night.

Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)

<d95a2cc1-277f-422f-8e9b-26b7775612bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=236670&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#236670

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 12:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 19:38 UTC

On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 12:05:57 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 8:48:59 PM UTC, NancyGene wrote:
> > A Night on the Town
> > a poem by NancyGene (2021)
> >
> > She was dressed as Elvira and a man could drown
> > in her deep V cleavage and the slit up her gown.
> > The red of her lips and the black of her eyes
> > took a close second place to the tan of her thighs.
> >
> > I could ask her to dance but I thought that not smooth.
> > All the guys in the bar were planning their moves,
> > so I walked up to her and then spotted the spike
> > on the top of her thumbs and a broom lookalike
> >
> > tucked in tight to her back so I wondered if I
> > should retreat to the door or if costumes could lie.
> > She then smiled at my doubts and shifted her head
> > a low whisper to me that she’d take me to bed.
> >
> > I took hold of her hand and propelled her outside.
> > We walked up to my car but she started to glide.
> > My reaction was wonder but attraction was strong.
> > I’m a big guy and reasoned it’s been such a long
> >
> > time since I had a woman and I so craved that chest
> > to be loose in my face and she steadfastly pressed
> > a tit luscious and pulsing to my eager lips,
> > then her dress flew off in black shiny cloth strips.
> >
> > I drank eagerly of her dark witch’s milk brew.
> > It was cold as the Arctic but my need for her grew.
> > I was tearing her flesh, and we soared in the air.
> > She was moaning and cackling and I thought do I dare
> >
> > to reveal I’m her boss and to let her down easy?
> > I continued to feed until sated and queasy.
> > I discarded her body and returned to the bar.
> > I’m the Devil and my hand’s in Man’s cookie jar..
> A homage to the Ladies and Lads of the Night.

Hello, NancyGene.

Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)

<1a2b5758-a29d-4a47-974c-2cccea349853n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=236671&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#236671

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 12:47:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 19:47 UTC

On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 7:38:29 PM UTC, Family Guy wrote:
> On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 12:05:57 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 8:48:59 PM UTC, NancyGene wrote:
> > > A Night on the Town
> > > a poem by NancyGene (2021)
> > >
> > > She was dressed as Elvira and a man could drown
> > > in her deep V cleavage and the slit up her gown.
> > > The red of her lips and the black of her eyes
> > > took a close second place to the tan of her thighs.
> > >
> > > I could ask her to dance but I thought that not smooth.
> > > All the guys in the bar were planning their moves,
> > > so I walked up to her and then spotted the spike
> > > on the top of her thumbs and a broom lookalike
> > >
> > > tucked in tight to her back so I wondered if I
> > > should retreat to the door or if costumes could lie.
> > > She then smiled at my doubts and shifted her head
> > > a low whisper to me that she’d take me to bed.
> > >
> > > I took hold of her hand and propelled her outside.
> > > We walked up to my car but she started to glide.
> > > My reaction was wonder but attraction was strong.
> > > I’m a big guy and reasoned it’s been such a long
> > >
> > > time since I had a woman and I so craved that chest
> > > to be loose in my face and she steadfastly pressed
> > > a tit luscious and pulsing to my eager lips,
> > > then her dress flew off in black shiny cloth strips.
> > >
> > > I drank eagerly of her dark witch’s milk brew.
> > > It was cold as the Arctic but my need for her grew.
> > > I was tearing her flesh, and we soared in the air.
> > > She was moaning and cackling and I thought do I dare
> > >
> > > to reveal I’m her boss and to let her down easy?
> > > I continued to feed until sated and queasy.
> > > I discarded her body and returned to the bar.
> > > I’m the Devil and my hand’s in Man’s cookie jar.
> > A homage to the Ladies and Lads of the Night.
> Hello, NancyGene.

Greetings, Family Guy. Please say hello to all of your fellow actors for us. We miss them.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: "A Night on the Town," a poem by NancyGene (2021)