Life is like a 10 speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. -- C. Schultz

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

SubjectAuthor
* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodMichael Pendragon
+* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodW.Dockery
|+* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodMichael Pendragon
||+- Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodFaraway Star
||`* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodGeneral-Zod
|| `* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodMichael Pendragon
||  `* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodFaraway Star
||   `* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodMichael Pendragon
||    `* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodFaraway Star
||     `- Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodMichael Pendragon
|`* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodJordy C
| +- Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodGeneral-Zod
| +* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodW.Dockery
| |`* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodJordy C
| | +* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodW.Dockery
| | |`* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodJordy C
| | | `* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodW.Dockery
| | |  `* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodJordy C
| | |   `- Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodW.Dockery
| | `* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodGeneral-Zod
| |  `- Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodW.Dockery
| `- Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodGeneral-Zod
`* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodGeneral-Zod
 +- Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodWill Dockery
 `* Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodMichael Pendragon
  `- Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodGeneral-Zod

Pages:12
Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<89342543-355c-44e8-bac6-c4c49d33fbcbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237221&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237221

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 12:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 19:17 UTC

On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 5:28:28 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Zod wrote:

> > > Hi there Mr. JC....!!
> > Hello there, GZ
>
> Hey hey my my... out of the blue...
>
> Good day J. C.

Good day, Shitstain.

I AM THE SHITSTAIN

The shit runs
down my legs
Deep and black
last night's dumpster fare
rancid tuna
....I am the reason
you pinch your nostrils
I am
the shitstain.

-- George J. "Shitstain" Sulzbach III

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<1f8fea0cc733d2f9e99d1e63b76bd0d6@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237778&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237778

Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:49:29 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:49 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> [...]

Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.

😃

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<8e542161-8d4a-4227-84b8-762948758c35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237796&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237796

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 05:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:16 UTC

On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 8:50:16 PM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:

> Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.

Jordy's a hypocrite who whines about getting along with others while spamming the group with "Hello" posts 24/7.

You, otoh, are just a piece of shit.

Michael Pendragon
“There was an old Shadowville junkie
So hated the fact that he stunk, he
Would squat for a squit
Of unspeakable shit
He would smear on himself like a monkey.

“But the shit would just harden like crockery,
Subjecting the monkey to mockery,
For people could tell
Through the cracks that the smell
That was making them sick was the Dockery.”
-- Dennis M. Hammes

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<ec00226c-e89f-4428-8832-ad4337557addn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237801&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237801

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 06:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:02 UTC

> Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.
>
> 😃

Thank you, Will

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<ea440de7-0508-4adf-b481-ad4f01fc9903n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237834&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237834

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:28:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:28 UTC

On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 8:16:42 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.
> Jordy's a

You are a lying sack of monkey shit, Penhead... ha ha.

That is all.

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<d5cd8d5c2c02b6880073ba214d353968@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=238617&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#238617

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 20:04:25 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 20:04 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

>> Good evening ~~~~ well put ~~~
>>

> Thank you

Hi there ~~~!

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<1b920555b0c12e1efe258b0ece66e3e8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239351&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239351

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:03:11 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:03 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.

> Jordy's a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up Penhead you homophobic arse hole...!

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<5d91bf6e-225f-4a15-aa35-a2bf3f50c920n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239354&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239354

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:11:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:11 UTC

On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:05:17 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> >> Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.
> > Jordy's a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Shut up Penhead you homophobic arse hole...!

I said "Jordy's a hypocrite who whines about getting along with others while spamming the group with "Hello" posts 24/7. You, otoh, are just a piece of shit."

What to you think is "homophobic" about that?

Michael Pendragon
"I stink, therefore I am."
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach expanding on the philosophy of René Descartes.

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<f7d6cee2-ea12-49f6-b276-45039d05913fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239357&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239357

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:18:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:18 UTC

On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:11:58 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Jordy's a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Shut up Penhead you homophobic arse hole...!
> I said "Jordy's

Shut the fuck up Penhead you delusional shit eating little mother fucker... ha ha.

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<fac262b9-22cb-4b76-8918-6b96e1f1df12n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239364&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239364

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:31 UTC

On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:18:45 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:
> On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:11:58 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Shut up Penhead you homophobic arse hole...!
> > I said "Jordy's a hypocrite who whines about getting along with others while spamming the group with "Hello" posts 24/7. You, otoh, are just a piece of shit."
> Shut the fuck up Penhead you delusional shit eating little mother fucker.... ha ha.

Did you confuse "hypocrite" with "homosexual," Shitstain?

Michael Pendragon
"I do go in for the childish name-calling."
-- Will Dockery in a rare moment of self-acknowledgement

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<d9bb0105-b123-485a-a747-566f9d94f585n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239366&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239366

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:35:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:35 UTC

On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:31:53 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:18:45 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:
>
> > Shut the fuck up Penhead you delusional shit eating little mother fucker... ha ha.
> Did you confuse "

Nope, you have been lying about Mike and myself for a long time now but it surprises not that you lie and deny even that..!

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<fb6a2858d6a9468db46dabb4a77cbd21@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239380&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239380

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 18:08:55 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 18:08 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Did you confuse "
> > Nope, you have been lying about Mike and myself for a long time now but it surprises not that you lie and deny even that..!
> I call it like I see it

Except you didn't see it, you just had gay sex fantasies and told lies about it......

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<88c5708d-85fa-450b-ba8c-6a737a526afan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239381&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239381

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 11:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 18:05 UTC

On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:35:42 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:
> On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:31:53 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 1:18:45 PM UTC-4, Faraway Star wrote:
> >
> > > Shut the fuck up Penhead you delusional shit eating little mother fucker... ha ha.
> > Did you confuse "
> Nope, you have been lying about Mike and myself for a long time now but it surprises not that you lie and deny even that..!

I call it like I see it, Stinky.

Michael Pendragon
"Haw... Hee Haw… Hee Haw."
-- Will Donkey

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<43cacd10-3885-412e-a9ff-983b9b410eban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239388&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239388

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 11:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 18:13 UTC

On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 2:10:15 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Nope, you have been lying about Mike and myself for a long time now but it surprises not that you lie and deny even that..!
> > I call it like I see it
> Except you didn't see it, you just had gay sex fantasies and told lies about it......

Yes, you nailed it.

😃

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<87856f58-d86e-4ac0-abf6-b59feb2b83e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239390&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239390

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 11:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 18:21 UTC

On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 2:10:15 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Nope, you have been lying about Mike and myself for a long time now but it surprises not that you lie and deny even that..!
> > I call it like I see it
> Except you didn't see it, you just had gay sex fantasies and told lies about it......

Neither, Stinky. I believe that you and Dirty are a couple based primarily on Will's insistence on addressing you as a couple -- and on your never once having corrected him.

Michael Pendragon
"It is my retirement....... Nothing more or less................ "
https://imgur.com/gallery/bMGm5SM
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach, career pissbum

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<f9cec320f81d08315845bbe658e83844@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239402&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239402

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 20:18:37 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 20:18 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 2:10:15 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > I call it like I see it
>> Except you didn't see it, you just had gay sex fantasies and told lies about it......

> Neither, Stinky. I believe that you and Dirty are a couple

You are wrong again, though...

Just as you are wrong with your delusional belief that you are a better poet than T.S. Eliot...

That is all.

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<0f9799b0fc2df1fb3228e1045e100ee8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=239988&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#239988

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 04:00:46 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 04:00 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.
>>

> Thank you, Will

Hello there my friend.

😃

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<461f34bd-8ab7-49af-9432-828f1b5d5d99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=240020&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#240020

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 07:11:48 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 15:11 UTC

On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:05:19 PM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> >> Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.
> >>

> > Thank you, Will
>
> Hello there my friend.
>
> 😃

Shalom Will

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<6ed7f860238daec464570121171f405b@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=240164&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#240164

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 05:44:24 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 05:44 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

>> > Thank you, Will
>>
>> Hello there my friend.
>>

> Shalom Will

Good evening, Jordy, great to see you again tonight.

😃

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<3aed8525-3370-4e3d-9b5c-d6eb264876b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=240170&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#240170

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 05:14:44 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 13:14 UTC

On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 12:45:18 AM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:

> >> Hello there my friend.
> >>

> > Shalom Will
> Good evening, Jordy, great to see you again tonight.
>
> 😃

Bonjour, Will

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<9568a60597053f7240e11ceeca6dffe0@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=241801&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#241801

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:12:27 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:12 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:05:19 PM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
>> Jordy C wrote:

>> > Thank you, Will
>>
>> Hello there my friend.
>>
>> 😃

> Shalom Will

Hi there JC and Doc

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<b773aaf3e6243a5757bd092a7c2c5529@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=242294&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242294

From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:00:44 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:00 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Jordy C wrote:

>>> Hello there my friend.
>>>

>> Shalom Will

> Hi there JC and Doc

Hello there my friends.

🙂

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<4c1a5c2ddbf6ae0daa694046fb6ec389@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=242827&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242827

Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 16:16:10 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 16:16 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Good evening, Jordy, and again, well put.
>>

> Thank you, Will

Hi JC and Doc....!

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<0bb865638d1d3624654bab75dbc4bf06@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=245907&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#245907

Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:18:14 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:18 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> > Shalom Will
>> Good evening, Jordy, great to see you again tonight.
>>

> Bonjour, Will

Hello there, hope you're having a nice weekend so my friend.

😃

Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<297b53f5-8609-42d3-8352-db8415b045f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=245928&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#245928

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 07:27:44 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 15:27 UTC

On Sunday, January 14, 2024 at 1:20:13 AM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> >> Good evening, Jordy, great to see you again tonight.
> >>

> > Bonjour, Will
>
> Hello there, hope you're having a nice weekend so my friend.
>
> 😃

Thank you, same to you