You have Egyptian flu: you're going to be a mummy.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: The Golden One

SubjectAuthor
* The Golden OneIlya Shambat
+* Re: The Golden OneWill Dockery
|+* Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
||`* Re: The Golden OneMichael Pendragon
|| +* Re: The Golden OneWill Dockery
|| |`* Re: The Golden OneMichael Pendragon
|| | `* Re: The Golden OneWill Dockery
|| |  `* Re: The Golden OneMichael Pendragon
|| |   `- Re: The Golden OneWill Dockery
|| `- Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
|+* Re: The Golden OneGeneral-Zod
||`* Re: The Golden OneMichael Pendragon
|| `* Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
||  `* Re: The Golden OneMichael Pendragon
||   `* Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
||    `* Re: The Golden OneW.Dockery
||     `* Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
||      `* Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
||       `* Re: The Golden OneW.Dockery
||        `* Re: The Golden OneGeneral-Zod
||         `* Re: The Golden OneW.Dockery
||          `- Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
|`- Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
+* Re: The Golden OneWill Dockery
|`- Re: The Golden OneCoco DeSockmonkey
+* Re: The Golden OneWill Dockery
|`- Re: The Golden OneMichael Pendragon
`* Re: The Golden OneGeneral-Zod
 `* Re: The Golden OneW.Dockery
  `* Re: The Golden OneFaraway Star
   `- Re: The Golden OneW.Dockery

Pages:12
Re: The Golden One

<2340137dc74d4fcb4b51f509f84ec538@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=236788&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#236788

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 19:57:56 +0000
Subject: Re: The Golden One
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 19:57 UTC

Ilya Shambat wrote:

> The Golden One
> Turns to me when I am sleeping
> And says, I love you.

> The Golden One
> Looks inside of my soul
> With her heavenly eyes
> And says, Follow me where I'm going.

> The Golden One
> Gives unto my soul
> White orchid petals of tenderness
> Soft white sea foam of eternity
> Loving caressing winds of her spirit
> And brings me to life.

> Rainbows of glory stand over the head
> Of my Golden One
> Feather-white lilies reach for the sight
> Of my Golden One
> Ripples in ocean whisper the name
> Of my Golden One
> Wind caresses her face.

> When my Golden One leans her head to the sun
> Light interpenetrates her soft features
> And when my Golden One looks in my eyes
> Love shines in our hearts
> And when my Golden One stands on a cloud
> Thunderbolts play in her hair
> And when my Golden One imagines
> Life longs for its soul.

> No, I will not ask you what made the Golden One
> Greatness must always be self-creative
> And if I were to know the mechanism
> It would no longer be hers.

> No, I will not tell you the name of the Golden One
> She should remain mysterious and eternal
> For all that is eternal must be mysterious
> Lest it be polluted with time.

> No, I don't know nor do I wish to know
> How the Golden One sings before you
> What delights she can paint on this planet
> These are hers only to give.

> I wish only to love my Golden One
> And to treasure my Golden One
> And to reach for the skies with my Golden One
> Where we will merge together into eternal love.

> https://sites.google.com/view/ilyashambatpoetry

Check this out, I.S.

Re: The Golden One

<465d2dc7aec5fbdbaf8c5954323c0388@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237303&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237303

Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:20:43 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:20 UTC

Again, good find.

Re: The Golden One

<18a271bb-2801-4214-8b65-7e30cc85717dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=237419&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#237419

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:33:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 21:33 UTC

Again... I thank.

Re: The Golden One

<c89d37798f8d1be687ee15887a71788e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=238862&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#238862

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 18:40:15 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 18:40 UTC

Good afternoon my friend.

Re: The Golden One

<4b57728c-d2f7-452a-81b7-44bdd3052c0dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=238995&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#238995

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 12:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 19:43 UTC

Exactly...!

Re: The Golden One

<f3b118cf-8729-4a5e-9989-075483f0961cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=240497&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#240497

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 14:22:07 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 22:22 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:
> Faraway Star wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> > > The "Golden Eternity."
> > >
> > > Jack Kerouac practiced a blend of Christianity and Buddhism.
> > aka Dharma Bum...!
> Jack Kerouac

Hush up you ignorant fool...!