Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:16:09 +0000
Subject: Re: Free Newfoundland music, poetry and storytelling downloads
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:16 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

> Forwarded from

> Kelly Russell
> St. John's,
> Newfoundland and Labrador

> In 1979 I created "Pigeon Inlet Productions", a record label dedicated
> to production, promotion and distribution of recordings by NL folk
> artists who would likely never be recorded by the major labels. These
> records have not been available for a very long time and I felt it was
> time that some permanent record exists that these records exist
> -Kelly

> Currently there are ten albums available for free download from
> https://kellyrussell.bandcamp.com/
> and Kelly is continuing to add more almost daily.

Found in archives.... well worth a listen....

Re: Free Newfoundland music, poetry and storytelling downloads

<e1af74ed7bb9dad80ee26fbcd7c0a3cb@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=242161&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242161

Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 20:35:44 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 20:35 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
>>
>> Forwarded from

>> Kelly Russell
>> St. John's,
>> Newfoundland and Labrador

>> In 1979 I created "Pigeon Inlet Productions", a record label dedicated
>> to production, promotion and distribution of recordings by NL folk
>> artists who would likely never be recorded by the major labels. These
>> records have not been available for a very long time and I felt it was
>> time that some permanent record exists that these records exist
>> -Kelly

>> Currently there are ten albums available for free download from
>> https://kellyrussell.bandcamp.com/
>> and Kelly is continuing to add more almost daily.

> Found in archives.... well worth a listen....

Agreed.

:)

Re: Free Newfoundland music, poetry and storytelling downloads

<b728a25cf35cb9903a75b3491e2f3583@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=242578&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242578

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:24:33 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:24 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

>> Forwarded from

>> Kelly Russell
>> St. John's,
>> Newfoundland and Labrador

>> In 1979 I created "Pigeon Inlet Productions", a record label dedicated
>> to production, promotion and distribution of recordings by NL folk
>> artists who would likely never be recorded by the major labels. These
>> records have not been available for a very long time and I felt it was
>> time that some permanent record exists that these records exist
>> -Kelly

>> Currently there are ten albums available for free download from
>> https://kellyrussell.bandcamp.com/
>> and Kelly is continuing to add more almost daily.

Good find.

Re: Free Newfoundland music, poetry and storytelling downloads

<e680718591df55e686c4190b6ac7f124@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=242978&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242978

Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 16:44:56 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 16:44 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
>>
>>> Forwarded from

>>> Kelly Russell
>>> St. John's,
>>> Newfoundland and Labrador

>>> In 1979 I created "Pigeon Inlet Productions", a record label dedicated
>>> to production, promotion and distribution of recordings by NL folk
>>> artists who would likely never be recorded by the major labels. These
>>> records have not been available for a very long time and I felt it was
>>> time that some permanent record exists that these records exist
>>> -Kelly

>>> Currently there are ten albums available for free download from
>>> https://kellyrussell.bandcamp.com/
>>> and Kelly is continuing to add more almost daily.

> Good find.

Indeed and groovy

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Free Newfoundland music, poetry and storytelling downloads