There is no grief which time does not lessen and soften.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryZod
+* Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryW.Dockery
|+* Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryZod
||`- Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryW-Dockery
|+* Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryGeneral-Zod
||`- Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryW-Dockery
|`- Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryW-Dockery
+- Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryW-Dockery
+- Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryW.Dockery
`* Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryW.Dockery
 `- Re: Sunglass / Will DockeryGeneral-Zod

1
Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<cc80f7ee-fa72-43e1-bcf6-14d07404c411n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191592&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#191592

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 09:56:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 17:56 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> >> Sunglass.
> >>
> >> This battered old shell looks like a death mask.
> >>
> >> Lucky or not I shall wear it as I walk into Phenix City. Though I
> >> cheated in my gambling I wound up broke anyway.
> >>
> >> And I come, and I pay the zombie whores and walking dead. While the
> >> dark lady in sunglasses takes the halo from his clay head.
> >>
> >> One more trip over that bridge to the kissing booth. Where there's
> >> smoke there may be fire and this time I got burned.
> >>
> >> I walk this beach at midnight like a zen dharma beach bum. And I am
> >> saved, and I turn.
> >>
> >> I watch the drunken poets, and my lawyer. While the dark lady in
> >> sunglasses takes the halo from his clay head.
> >>
> >> -Will Dockery

One of best.....

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<a61c1072f646c32a479a0b84a95d7c84@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191792&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#191792

Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 05:03:51 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 5 Jan 2023 05:03 UTC

Zod wrote:

> One of best.....

Good evening, thanks again for reading and commenting.

🙂

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<c8c5458101f88873eb48129614aaf8ec@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195493&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#195493

Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 00:21:53 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 00:21 UTC

Zod wrote:

> One of best.....

Good evening, thanks again.

:)

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<23ffd62c-fa81-429f-99dd-02172bf8e306n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199692&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#199692

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 14:22:32 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 22:22 UTC

On Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 12:05:15 AM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:

> > One of best.....
> Good evening, thanks again for reading and commenting.

Hidee ho Doc... ole Mike says tell you howdy as well....!

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<fa8119fe6cbc5dfa7ea656181b2bbc37@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199759&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#199759

Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 05:26:50 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 05:26 UTC

Zod wrote:

> On Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 12:05:15 AM UTC-5, W.Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>> > One of best.....
>> Good evening, thanks again for reading and commenting.

> Hidee ho Doc... ole Mike says tell you howdy as well....!

Hello again to Mike.

🙂

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<642cfef0b6a8549642b8379fcf7b3997@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200179&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#200179

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 04:42:09 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 04:42 UTC

Zod wrote:

> One of best.....

Thanks again, timeline circa 1996.

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<f88c4c78443c5a98398da3ce90c047b7@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201557&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201557

Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:38:06 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:38 UTC

Zod wrote:

> One of best.....

"I thank."

:)

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<06492a8146a048882411a0fc471d5b49@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203084&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#203084

Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 22:43:55 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 22:43 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> One of best.....

> Good evening, thanks again for reading and commenting.

You welcome...

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<5766cc1ece2188c6cb0cb5678e3ceabf@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203169&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#203169

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 05:25:59 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 05:25 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

>>> One of best.....

>> Good evening, thanks again for reading and commenting.

> You welcome...

Hello again my friend.

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<9417d2baf0df915ba273311d4c675a69@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203722&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#203722

Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 13:46:28 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 13:46 UTC

Zod wrote:

> One of best.....

Good morning, my friend, thanks again for the nod.

🙂

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<93e52c4b5dfe474e2235f266159a8f31@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=247409&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#247409

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 04:54:44 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 04:54 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> One of best.....

> Good morning, my friend, thanks again for the nod.

> 🙂

Yo

Cool

Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery

<e05bfab5c77ba81dd20bd7e8e82af6e5@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=247489&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#247489

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 10:10:29 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 10:10 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> [...]

A bona fide classic poem..!

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Sunglass / Will Dockery