From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.arts, nf.general, alt.arts.poetry.comments, rec.arts.poems, alt.literature, rec.arts.books
Subject: Sparks Literary Festival 2024
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 20:58:19 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 23:28 UTC

The 2024 Sparks Literary Festival will be held on April 28, 2024
beginning at 10 a.m., at the LSPU Hall in downtown St. John’s,
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

For more information, including a schedule, see

https://writersnl.ca/events/sparks-literary-festival-2024/

which says:

"Unique in the St. John’s area, the SPARKS Literary Festival
features emerging and established Newfoundland writers in
a variety of genres, along with featured visiting writers, reading
from their work and participating in informal discussions.”

Unfortunately for those of you not in the St. John’s area,
the event will not be live streamed on Facebook or
YouTube this year.

David Dalton

Re: Sparks Literary Festival 2024

<d1b599007c81c7408484b0c3c2d62cc8@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=249002&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#249002

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:26:39 +0000
Subject: Re: Sparks Literary Festival 2024
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: nf.arts, nf.general, alt.arts.poetry.comments, rec.arts.poems, alt.literature, rec.arts.books
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:26 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

> The 2024 Sparks Literary Festival will be held on April 28, 2024
> beginning at 10 a.m., at the LSPU Hall in downtown St. John’s,
> Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

> For more information, including a schedule, see

> https://writersnl.ca/events/sparks-literary-festival-2024/

> which says:

> "Unique in the St. John’s area, the SPARKS Literary Festival
> features emerging and established Newfoundland writers in
> a variety of genres, along with featured visiting writers, reading
> from their work and participating in informal discussions.”

> Unfortunately for those of you not in the St. John’s area,
> the event will not be live streamed on Facebook or
> YouTube this year.

> David Dalton

Interesting, thanks for posting.