From: Gor...@leaf.net.nz (Gordon)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: The fox hired to run the hen house
Date: 7 Apr 2024 03:46:48 GMT
 by: Gordon - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 03:46 UTC

https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/350235456/corrections-calls-ey-review-sexual-harassment-processes

Some one needs to get some common sense at corrections. Surely employing a
company who has has major sexual harassment issuses is not fit for purpose
to carry out a sexual harrassment review of another company. How it got to
meet the all of the conditions and was the only one suitable is also mind
boggling.

Let us hope that this had nothing to do the the present Government.

Re: The fox hired to run the hen house

<b8o41jlr2s6l2a7mgig8ggap71gfiiho9a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6039&group=nz.general#6039

From: Rich80...@hotmail.com (Rich80105)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Subject: Re: The fox hired to run the hen house
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 21:18:01 +1200
 by: Rich80105 - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 09:18 UTC

On 7 Apr 2024 03:46:48 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:

>https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/350235456/corrections-calls-ey-review-sexual-harassment-processes
>

>Some one needs to get some common sense at corrections. Surely employing a
>company who has has major sexual harassment issuses is not fit for purpose
>to carry out a sexual harrassment review of another company. How it got to
>meet the all of the conditions and was the only one suitable is also mind
>boggling.
>
>Let us hope that this had nothing to do the the present Government.

A new contract to a large consultancy on such an issue would have had
to have been signed of by the Minister - remember that government
Ministers are looking at expenditure on a line by line basis, and the
selection of EY may well have been based on a sales pitch that they
understand stop further complaints and bury the issue. Do you believe
Mark Mitchell has made a mistake?

Re: The fox hired to run the hen house

<part1of1.1.zdiUAN66mvA$wQ@ue.ph>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6044&group=nz.general#6044

From: lizandt...@orcon.net.nz (Tony)
Newsgroups: nz.general
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:22:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Tony - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:22 UTC

Rich80105 <Rich80105@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 7 Apr 2024 03:46:48 GMT, Gordon <Gordon@leaf.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/350235456/corrections-calls-ey-review-sexual-harassment-processes
>>

>>Some one needs to get some common sense at corrections. Surely employing a
>>company who has has major sexual harassment issuses is not fit for purpose
>>to carry out a sexual harrassment review of another company. How it got to
>>meet the all of the conditions and was the only one suitable is also mind
>>boggling.
>>
>>Let us hope that this had nothing to do the the present Government.
>
>A new contract to a large consultancy on such an issue would have had
>to have been signed of by the Minister - remember that government
>Ministers are looking at expenditure on a line by line basis, and the
>selection of EY may well have been based on a sales pitch that they
>understand stop further complaints and bury the issue. Do you believe
>Mark Mitchell has made a mistake?
Un;ess you can provide evidence of the above you are lying once more (or is it
still?).

aus+uk / nz.general / Re: The fox hired to run the hen house