Date: Tue, 30 Apr 24 15:17:51 UTC
Subject: The Australian government is using a crisis to justify tyranny
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,aus.politics,alt.politics,alt.privacy
 by: D. Ray - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 15:17 UTC

The Australian government, with the help of the corporate media, think
tanks and lobby groups, is going to spend the next few months clamping down
on its citizens.

Seemingly overnight, multiple tragic stabbing events have reignited
discussion about producing new legislation aimed at minimising what the
law-abiding Australian public can view or post online, and strengthening
existing laws.

The same proposals also seek to violate free speech, remove religious
freedoms, limit political expression and freedom of movement, and give
additional powers to police and intelligence agencies to enable them to
violate privacy and impede freedom of association.

In short, we are dealing with an Orwellian scenario, where Big Brother
seeks to punish you for thought crimes and remove your ability to have
informed consent about almost anything.

Perhaps this all seems like the type of thinking usually found in the murky
depths of the internet, among those who spend way too much time looking
into conspiracy theories.

But all the information is in the public domain and available for anyone to
see for themselves, and using the categories below I will explain how the
government is using crisis and propaganda for political expediency.

<https://www.noticer.news/the-australian-government-is-using-a-crisis-to-justify-tyranny/>

<https://archive.ph/9yTLS>

Re: The Australian government is using a crisis to justify tyranny

<op.2m1066qxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=670&group=alt.privacy#670

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,aus.politics,alt.politics,alt.privacy
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 04:48:32 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 18:48 UTC

D. Ray <d@ray> wrote

> The Australian government, with the help of the corporate media, think
> tanks and lobby groups, is going to spend the next few months clamping
> down on its citizens.

Fantasy.

> Seemingly overnight, multiple tragic stabbing events have reignited
> discussion about producing new legislation aimed at minimising what the
> law-abiding Australian public can view or post online, and strengthening
> existing laws.

Bullshit.

> The same proposals also seek to violate free speech, remove religious
> freedoms, limit political expression and freedom of movement, and give
> additional powers to police and intelligence agencies to enable them to
> violate privacy and impede freedom of association.

More bullshit.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: The Australian government is using a crisis to justify tyranny

<20240430140645.3415c848@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=671&group=alt.privacy#671

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,aus.politics,alt.politics,alt.privacy
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 14:06:45 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 20:06 UTC

On Wed, 01 May 2024 04:48:32 +1000
"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fantasy.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> More bullshit.

= the rod speed troll act

Re: The Australian government is using a crisis to justify tyranny

<8fm23j1411pv4hhvifvvpel98v0efmmm91@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=672&group=alt.privacy#672

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,aus.politics,alt.politics,alt.privacy
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 07:20:49 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 21:20 UTC

On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 14:06:45 -0600, "Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos>
wrote:

>On Wed, 01 May 2024 04:48:32 +1000
>"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Fantasy.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> More bullshit.
>
>= the rod speed troll act

Accurate article, only trouble is it's true!
All in the name of "FREEDOM".
and Saudi lobbyist paid for PYSOP propaganda.
Who have "our" media banned from *naming* Islamic terrorist and all
criminal attacks by their cult "religion" in Australia.
<https://www.noticer.news/the-australian-government-is-using-a-crisis-to-justify-tyranny/>
https://t.ly/dO8Ve

Seems the South Western Airport has been put back/stopped by Lobbyists
also?

Sound like the tax payer non-funded VFT Sydney Melbourne train, that
was canceled by four Labor governments, NSW, ACT, VIC and Federal, who
pushed it as a tax fraud.
Instead of a extremely environmentally friendly and Very Fast Train
directly to and from Melbourne and CBD City centres quicker than plane
travel.

Reckon one may as well put Sydney Aerotropolis a extremely expensive
non-refundable un-environmentally option down the drain as well
(unelected lobbyist$$ win again)!

So far just to get fuel to airport, with a lack of underground fuel
lines (in fact missing) to the airport requiring large numbers of fuel
tankers on the road to the new Airport 24/7. The roads in place will
be totally inadequate by the end of the decade. 2 lane each way will
require widening, The only things politicians of today are good at is
planning their next junket and setting up their retirement strategy.
Given that an A380 holds 320,000 litres of fuel, and a single road
tanker holds about 40,000 litres, I'd say the "one every forty
minutes" assertion is a blatant lie.
Or is the new airport going to see only one take-off every five hours
or so?

Pay walled article
(keeps the brainless bogans like Rod Speed out)
But the only media report in Australia?
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/penrith-press/nsw-fire-rescue-rfs-commissioners-warn-of-increased-traffic-crashes-fire-emergencies-as-roads-swamped-with-airport-traffic/news-story/4217d020bd8a20d88aba1fd212ed5fdf>
https://t.ly/KC8HP
April 29, 2024
NSW Fire Rescue, RFS commissioners warn of increased traffic crashes,
fire emergencies as roads swamped with airport traffic
The state’s top firefighting chiefs have sounded the alarm over delays
in the completion of new transport infrastructure for Sydney’s newest
airport with fears an influx of trucks and traffic will be forced on
to existing narrow roads – leading to a spike in traffic crashes and
fire emergencies.
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

Re: The Australian government is using a crisis to justify tyranny---NOT!!!!

<U6fYN.28231$BdS7.1123@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=673&group=alt.privacy#673

Subject: Re: The Australian government is using a crisis to justify
tyranny---NOT!!!!
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.censorship,aus.politics,alt.politics,alt.privacy
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 09:26:42 +1000
 by: Ördög - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 23:26 UTC

Petz, posting away Goon Bag juice phantasms.

/Autosnip all home-grown and septic troll inputs/

>> "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Fantasy.
>>> Bullshit.
>>> More bullshit.
>>
>> = the rod speed troll act

On this occasion Alzheimer Rod is quite correct. Apparently his grasp on
reality is heaps better than yours, Petz dear.

> Accurate article, only trouble is it's true!

You would not recognise "truth" nor "reality" even if they bit you on
your drunken arse, Petz dear!

> All in the name of "FREEDOM".

Well, what certain is neither you nor those subhuman septic trolls you
keep feeding here have even the slightest idea of what 'freedom' should
look like in a civilised society.
But that would not surprise anyone in this newsgroups and we all now
you are a true advocate of fascism.

> and Saudi lobbyist paid for PYSOP propaganda.

What Saudis might or might not have tried to do was one matter, but how
successful they actually were at it was another.
Apparently they have close relations to the Trump crime family...when in
the US their preferential residence is always at the Trump tower or at
one of his golf-club attached luxury resort accommodation and just as
their favourite business partner is clearly Trump's son-in-law....LOL!

> Who have "our" media banned from *naming* Islamic terrorist and all
> criminal attacks by their cult "religion" in Australia.

I see, you are regurgitating your favourite alt-right Islamophobic
verbal vomits again, eh, Petz dear.

> <https://www.noticer.news

Don't you just live this typical septic alt-right hate-propaganda outlet
financed by the usual anarcho-capitalist septic billionaire suspects and
operated by assorted Faux-News and similar human trash drop-outs posing
as some sort of pretend journalists.

/snip bucket loads of misinfo rubbish/

> Pay walled article
> <https://www.dailyterror/Murdoch trash
/propaganda wanker crap removed as a generous free service to all sane
newsgroup readers, The Editor, :-P/

LOL! You just love to be Murdoched, so much so that you are even willing
to pay for that crap.
I'd reckon you are better off just buying another Goon Bag for that
money. Since your brain already fucked up a little more alcohol won't
make much difference and at least, while you are snoring away merrily
its after effects, spread out in the dirt under your Shitboxville
park-bench-home accross the bottle shop, you won't feel compelled to
post more insanity to Usenet. A huge win for all involved!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

computers / alt.privacy / The Australian government is using a crisis to justify tyranny