Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:28:54 +0000
Subject: Labyrinth pencil-and-paper game - who remember it?
From: rodiong...@github.com (RodionGork)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
 by: RodionGork - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:28 UTC

Are there anyone who have played such a game, probably, at school/university lessons - there is one "game master" who draws secret maze with "rivers", shifting player when one gets into, "pits" which act like teleports etc - while others trying to investigate the maze blindly and optionally to kill each other or bring out the buried treasure.

I'm trying to figure out origins of these game - so if you remember it, please, tell where/whom you learnt it from.

Wikipedia suggests it is endemic to Soviet era but I'm unsure...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labyrinth_(paper-and-pencil_game)

--
to email me substitute github with gmail please

interests / soc.culture.russian / Labyrinth pencil-and-paper game - who remember it?