You are capable of planning your future.

interests / alt.bible / Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

SubjectAuthor
* Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.No One
+- Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.James
`* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.Rod Flanders
 +- Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.Michael Christ
 `* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.Robert
> [...]
  | `- Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.James
  +* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.James
  |`* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.Robert
  | `* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.James
  |  `- Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.Robert
  `* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.James
   `* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.Robert
    `* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.James
     `* Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.Robert
      `- Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.James

Pages:1234
Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<0001HW.2BA3D055001ED0E030EC0C38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11286&group=alt.bible#11286

From: np....@none.non (No One)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:39:49 -0700
 by: No One - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:39 UTC

You heard it correctly. They are blanketing towns with Spanish brochures and
letters celebrating the Muerte’ aka Death of Christ, NOT his resurrection
which all of christianity celebrates.

They deceitfully claim to be “christians” and use the New Testament in
conjunction with lying spirits, in order to draw others into the hell they
believe in.

They do not believe in Jesus the Messiah as Savior and soon coming King as is
taught in the NT, they do not believe that Jesus is God, nor that he is
Divine.

Do not allow them to drag you into their hell.

Do NOT welcome them into your home.

They only want you so they can get your money into their slush funds of
Millions upon millions for the pleasure of their upper elite.

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<4ecevitppsro2nmgcet9qqqueiht61m8s9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11341&group=alt.bible#11341

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 16:06:58 -0400
 by: James - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 20:06 UTC

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:39:49 -0700, No One <np.on@none.non> wrote:

>You heard it correctly. They are blanketing towns with Spanish brochures and
>letters celebrating the Muerte’ aka Death of Christ, NOT his resurrection
>which all of christianity celebrates.

You need to read your Bible more carefully. NOWHWERE in the Bible does
anyone celebrate Jesus' resurrection. Not even the apostle Paul. Of
course there is nothing wrong with giving due honor to his
resurrection. But it is not a Bible command.

But believe it or not, Jesus did say to celebrate his death:

-- Revised Standard
Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and when he had given thanks he broke
it and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body which is given for
you. DO THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME." [all caps mine]

Thus it is a Bible command. And the Bible says the day of death is
better than the day of birth. (Ec 7:1) Do you know why that is?

>They deceitfully claim to be “christians” and use the New Testament in
>conjunction with lying spirits, in order to draw others into the hell they
>believe in.

Sorry you feel that way. And the Bible "hell" JW's believe in, is the
'grave'. Please verify the following:

The Hebrew word for "hell" in the OT is "sheol". Job wanted to go to
hell (sheol) to get RELIEF from his pain. (Job 14:13) Why in the world
would he want to do that if the Bible hell is a hellfire place?

>They do not believe in Jesus the Messiah as Savior and soon coming King as is
>taught in the NT,

Oh really?`Apparently you are listening to people who have no regard
for the truth. Check into these things for yourself. Notice these
quotes from JW worldwide literature about Jesus, Messiah, and Savior:

"Today, there is much confusion among religious teachers about God’s
Kingdom. But as Jesus’ listeners knew, God’s prophets had long
foretold that the Messiah, a Savior chosen by God, would rule a
Kingdom that would change the world. (Isaiah 9:6, 7; Daniel 2:44) "
(2010 Watchtower, Oct 1, pp.7,8)

"The true chosen ones back then were those Jews and non-Jews who
exercised faith in Jesus as Messiah and Savior." (Galatians 6:16; Luke
18:7; Acts 10:34-45; 1 Peter 2:9.)
(1999 Watchtower, May 1, p.10)

I have a many, many other quotes from JW literature that anyone can
read, if you desire more.

>they do not believe that Jesus is God, nor that he is
>Divine.

Is Jesus God? You decide:

-- New King James
Exodus 33:20 But He said, "You cannot see My face; for no man shall
see Me, and live.''

Many people saw Jesus, but kept living.

Is Jesus Divine? According to Strong's Concordance the Greek word for
divine is "theios" and can mean "godlike". So yes Jesus is Divine.

But is Jesus God? You decide. Jesus gives an interesting statement at
Mark 10:18:

-- New King James
Mark 10:18 So Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is
good but One, that is, God.

Jesus here clearly says he is NOT God. I have many more Scriptures
that prove Jesus is not God. Just ask if you want more.

>Do not allow them to drag you into their hell.

Since JW's go only by the Bible, you have nothing to fear from them.

>Do NOT welcome them into your home.

(:>(

>They only want you so they can get your money into their slush funds of
>Millions upon millions for the pleasure of their upper elite.

If I said, "prove it". Could you? You are accusing a worldwide
religious organization dedicated to God and Jesus of greed and
deception, etc.
Yet no word about the churches of Christendom.

They have PAID clergy. Some are also given free housing, and
transportation. All from the hard earned money given as contributions.
On the contrary, JW elders who are in charge of the congregations, and
their helpers, the ministerial servants, receive ZERO pay for all
their hard work. Most ALL contributions go for increasing TRUE Bible
knowledge worldwide.

>They deceitfully claim to be “christians” and use the New Testament in
>conjunction with lying spirits, in order to draw others into the hell they
>believe in.

As mentioned above, with the example of Job at Job 14:13, "hell"
(sheol) in the Bible is the grave.

All the rest below is repetition of what's above, of which I already
commented on.

Sincerely, James
Death will be conquered
by way of the resurrection
go to jw.org
3/17/2024

>They do not believe in Jesus the Messiah as Savior and soon coming King as is
>taught in the NT, they do not believe that Jesus is God, nor that he is
>Divine.
>
>Do not allow them to drag you into their hell.
>
>Do NOT welcome them into your home.
>
>They only want you so they can get your money into their slush funds of
>Millions upon millions for the pleasure of their upper elite.

www.avg.com

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11343&group=alt.bible#11343

From: rflan...@next.door (Rod Flanders)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 15:40:31 -0700
 by: Rod Flanders - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 22:40 UTC

No One <np.on@none.non> wrote:

> You heard it correctly. They are blanketing towns with Spanish brochures and
> letters celebrating the Muerte’ aka Death of Christ, NOT his resurrection
> which all of christianity celebrates.
>
> They deceitfully claim to be “christians” and use the New Testament in
> conjunction with lying spirits, in order to draw others into the hell they
> believe in.
>
> They do not believe in Jesus the Messiah as Savior and soon coming King as is
> taught in the NT, they do not believe that Jesus is God, nor that he is
> Divine.
>
> Do not allow them to drag you into their hell.
>
> Do NOT welcome them into your home.
>
> They only want you so they can get your money into their slush funds of
> Millions upon millions for the pleasure of their upper elite.

It's not that complicated to find salvation.
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
Acts 16:31

You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for salvation. We
are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
will judge them, not you.

--
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and
thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:31

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<ut8h08$5j4$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11353&group=alt.bible#11353

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter
holiday.
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:47:03 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 04:47 UTC

Rod wrote:
> It's not that complicated to find salvation.
> "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
> Acts 16:31
>
> You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for salvation. We
> are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
> will judge them, not you.

1) Are you related to Ned Flanders?

2) Unless you love God with all your heart, soul, and mind, no salvation
has taken place.

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<0001HW.2BA7FED8002F672830F88138F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11354&group=alt.bible#11354

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 21:47:20 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 04:47 UTC

On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
(in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):

> No One <np.on@none.non> wrote:
>
> > You heard it correctly. They are blanketing towns with Spanish brochures and
> > letters celebrating the Muerte’ aka Death of Christ, NOT his resurrection
> > which all of christianity celebrates.
> >
> > They deceitfully claim to be “christians” and use the New Testament in
> > conjunction with lying spirits, in order to draw others into the hell they
> > believe in.
> >
> > They do not believe in Jesus the Messiah as Savior and soon coming King as
> > is
> > taught in the NT, they do not believe that Jesus is God, nor that he is
> > Divine.
> >
> > Do not allow them to drag you into their hell.
> >
> > Do NOT welcome them into your home.
> >
> > They only want you so they can get your money into their slush funds of
> > Millions upon millions for the pleasure of their upper elite.
>
> It's not that complicated to find salvation.
> "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
> Acts 16:31
>
> You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for salvation. We
> are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
> will judge them, not you.

Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There is
a whole host of other things they err in.

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<ut8h8k$5j4$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11356&group=alt.bible#11356

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
holiday.
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:51:32 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 04:51 UTC

On 18/03/2024 3:47 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):
>
>> No One <np.on@none.non> wrote:
>>
>>> You heard it correctly. They are blanketing towns with Spanish brochures and
>>> letters celebrating the Muerte’ aka Death of Christ, NOT his resurrection
>>> which all of christianity celebrates.
>>>
>>> They deceitfully claim to be “christians” and use the New Testament in
>>> conjunction with lying spirits, in order to draw others into the hell they
>>> believe in.
>>>
>>> They do not believe in Jesus the Messiah as Savior and soon coming King as
>>> is
>>> taught in the NT, they do not believe that Jesus is God, nor that he is
>>> Divine.
>>>
>>> Do not allow them to drag you into their hell.
>>>
>>> Do NOT welcome them into your home.
>>>
>>> They only want you so they can get your money into their slush funds of
>>> Millions upon millions for the pleasure of their upper elite.
>>
>> It's not that complicated to find salvation.
>> "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
>> Acts 16:31
>>
>> You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for salvation. We
>> are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
>> will judge them, not you.
>
> Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
>
> 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
> than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>
> 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
> unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>
> 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
> shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
>
> 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
> you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
>
> 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
>
> A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
> existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There is
> a whole host of other things they err in.

So, Duane's crew are they a better class of sinner?

Michael Christ

--

<0001HW.2BA8CE42000DA6C630B17938F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11369&group=alt.bible#11369

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 12:32:18 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 19:32 UTC

On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <ut8h8k$5j4$6@dont-email.me>):

> On 18/03/2024 3:47 pm, Robert wrote:
> > On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> > (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):

> > > It's not that complicated to find salvation.
> > > "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
> > > Acts 16:31
> > >
> > > You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for
> > > salvation. We
> > > are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
> > > will judge them, not you.
> >
> > Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
> >
> > 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
> > than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
> >
> > 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
> > unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
> >
> > 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the
> > world
> > shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
> >
> > 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
> > you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
> >
> > 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
> >
> > A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
> > existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There is
> > a whole host of other things they err in.
>
> So, Duane's crew are they a better class of sinner?
>
> Michael Christ

That you are unable to distimguish the differences is quite alarming.

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<utads0$ck86$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11382&group=alt.bible#11382

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
holiday.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:05:52 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:05 UTC

On 19/03/2024 6:32 am, Robert wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <ut8h8k$5j4$6@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 18/03/2024 3:47 pm, Robert wrote:
>>> On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
>>> (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):

>>> Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
>>>
>>> 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
>>> than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>>>
>>> 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
>>> unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>>>
>>> 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the
>>> world
>>> shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
>>>
>>> 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
>>> you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
>>>
>>> 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
>>>
>>> A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
>>> existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There is
>>> a whole host of other things they err in.
>>
>> So, Duane's crew are they a better class of sinner?
>>
>> Michael Christ

The accusing holy Robert religion condemnation context wroted:
> That you are unable to distimguish the differences is quite alarming.

So, Duane's crew, are they a better class of sinner? The fact you are
ignorant and ignore what is being said is no surprise.

Michael Christ

PS: There is no difference between them (Duane the sinner and James the
sinner) in God's eyes, you deaf fellow. Theology saves no one! Sheesh!

--
[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<nsshvi9bnhanfcaom4khjfnbimhimmetus@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11390&group=alt.bible#11390

From: rflan...@next.door (Rod Flanders)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 19:23:07 -0700
 by: Rod Flanders - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 02:23 UTC

Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:

> On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):
>
> > No One <np.on@none.non> wrote:
> >
> > > You heard it correctly. They are blanketing towns with Spanish brochures and
> > > letters celebrating the Muerte’ aka Death of Christ, NOT his resurrection
> > > which all of christianity celebrates.
> > >
> > > They deceitfully claim to be “christians” and use the New Testament in
> > > conjunction with lying spirits, in order to draw others into the hell they
> > > believe in.
> > >
> > > They do not believe in Jesus the Messiah as Savior and soon coming King as
> > > is
> > > taught in the NT, they do not believe that Jesus is God, nor that he is
> > > Divine.
> > >
> > > Do not allow them to drag you into their hell.
> > >
> > > Do NOT welcome them into your home.
> > >
> > > They only want you so they can get your money into their slush funds of
> > > Millions upon millions for the pleasure of their upper elite.
> >
> > It's not that complicated to find salvation.
> > "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
> > Acts 16:31
> >
> > You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for salvation. We
> > are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
> > will judge them, not you.
>
> Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
>
> 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
> than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>
> 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
> unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>
> 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
> shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
>
> 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
> you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
>
> 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

Robert, are you a prophet, or have you died and become a saint?

> A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
> existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There is
> a whole host of other things they err in.

JW's are doing the best they can to find salvation, just like you and I. They
knock at the door, it's not for you to decide if the door will be opened to
them.

Their fate is between them and the Lord. Mind your own salvation, and judge
not.

Go in peace.

--
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and
thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:31

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<utb1or$jv8o$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11394&group=alt.bible#11394

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
holiday.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 14:45:32 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 03:45 UTC

On 19/03/2024 1:23 pm, Rod Flanders wrote:
> Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
>> (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):

>>> It's not that complicated to find salvation.
>>> "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
>>> Acts 16:31
>>>
>>> You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for salvation. We
>>> are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
>>> will judge them, not you.
>>
>> Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
>>
>> 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
>> than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>>
>> 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
>> unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>>
>> 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
>> shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
>>
>> 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
>> you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
>>
>> 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
>

> Robert, are you a prophet, or have you died and become a saint?

Robert has yet to receive confirmation to make himself a prophet, but he
has made himself a saint.

I hope that helps.

Michael Christ

--
[...]

<o03ivitlbatl3l75788c59dtabto8stond@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11398&group=alt.bible#11398

From: rflan...@next.door (Rod Flanders)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 21:02:43 -0700
 by: Rod Flanders - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 04:02 UTC

Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

> On 19/03/2024 1:23 pm, Rod Flanders wrote:
> > Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:
> >
> >> On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> >> (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):

> >> Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
> >>
> >> 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
> >> than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
> >>
> >> 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
> >> unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
> >>
> >> 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
> >> shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
> >>
> >> 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
> >> you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
> >>
> >> 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
> >

> > Robert, are you a prophet, or have you died and become a saint?
>
> Robert has yet to receive confirmation to make himself a prophet, but he
> has made himself a saint.
>
> I hope that helps.

No, that doesn't help.

Robert is a sincere Christian whose trying hard. He needs our prayers and
support, not mockery.

Michael, will you pray for Robert, and ask God to give you a kind word for
Robert the next time you post?

--
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and
thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:31

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<utbe0a$m85f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11400&group=alt.bible#11400

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
holiday.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:14:17 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 07:14 UTC

Rod wrote:
> No, that doesn't help.
>
> Robert is a sincere Christian whose trying hard. He needs our prayers and
> support, not mockery.
>
> Michael, will you pray for Robert, and ask God to give you a kind word for
> Robert the next time you post?

God doesn't take orders from me, Rod, I take orders from Him. It seems
you want a piece of the action.

Besides, if I had a dime for the times over the years that I have been
compassionate with Robert I'd be richer than Elon Musk. Besides, Robert
Religion always takes a dump on what I say with his own weird context
and then ducks and runs, so there can't even be a proper conversation.

He thinks if he quotes a bible verse that that is the context of what
you are saying. :-).

The Lord can't help a man who doesn't want to hear. I hope you are not
like that, Rod. The Lord always speaks to me, though. Any questions?

Michael Christ

--
[...]

<79cjvihlbfnkr02qtmik8990lq1ve2ob9e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11406&group=alt.bible#11406

From: rflan...@next.door (Rod Flanders)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 08:51:16 -0700
 by: Rod Flanders - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:51 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:

> On 19/03/2024 3:02 pm, Rod Flanders wrote:
> > Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

> >> Robert has yet to receive confirmation to make himself a prophet, but he
> >> has made himself a saint.
> >>
> >> I hope that helps.
> >

> Rod wrote:
> > No, that doesn't help.
> >
> > Robert is a sincere Christian whose trying hard. He needs our prayers and
> > support, not mockery.
> >
> > Michael, will you pray for Robert, and ask God to give you a kind word for
> > Robert the next time you post?
>
> God doesn't take orders from me, Rod, I take orders from Him. It seems
> you want a piece of the action.
>
> Besides, if I had a dime for the times over the years that I have been
> compassionate with Robert I'd be richer than Elon Musk. Besides, Robert
> Religion always takes a dump on what I say with his own weird context
> and then ducks and runs, so there can't even be a proper conversation.
>
> He thinks if he quotes a bible verse that that is the context of what
> you are saying. :-).
>
> The Lord can't help a man who doesn't want to hear. I hope you are not
> like that, Rod. The Lord always speaks to me, though. Any questions?
>

> Michael Christ

So your feud with Robert is more important than asking God's wisdom.

Thank you for being clear about that. No, I have no more questions.

--
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and
thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:31

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<0001HW.2BAA323A0010896530F5F438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11414&group=alt.bible#11414

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 13:51:06 -0700
 by: Robert - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:51 UTC

On Mar 18, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
(in article<nsshvi9bnhanfcaom4khjfnbimhimmetus@4ax.com>):

> Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> > (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):

> > > It's not that complicated to find salvation.
> > > "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
> > > Acts 16:31
> > >
> > > You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for
> > > salvation. We
> > > are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
> > > will judge them, not you.
> >
> > Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
> >
> > 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
> > than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
> >
> > 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
> > unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
> >
> > 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the
> > world
> > shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
> >
> > 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
> > you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
> >
> > 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
>
> Robert, are you a prophet, or have you died and become a saint?

Those in Christ who have been redeemed are in fact called saints while yet
alive on this planet, those in the NT who believed on him were called saints,
as they have been sanctified by God.

> > A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
> > existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There is
> > a whole host of other things they err in.
>
> JW's are doing the best they can to find salvation, just like you and I. They
> knock at the door, it's not for you to decide if the door will be opened to
> them.

Sadly they are not knocking at God’s door but the doors of others, Jesus
Christ IS calling them as he does all men and some are being called out from
among them to be true believers in Jesus the Christ. Of course the JW’s
consider them as dead, even their relatives who remain in the JW cult
consider them as dead. If they didn’t publicly disown them then they would
also be tossed out. Their cult teachings have varied immensely in the last 40
years, yet they are all sadly way off track.

> Their fate is between them and the Lord.

Yes, It is, but we are supposed to let them know how far off track they are,
and point them in the right direction.
> Mind your own salvation, and judge not.

I do not judge them in regards to their conclusive end as individuals.
Because I know they can be delivered and saved like everyone here can be,
once they understand and see the truth for what it is. This is one of the
huge reasons I am so elated to know that there is an outpouring of the Spirit
of God stirring up now, as the latter rain, which will be global, and much
greater than it was when first outpoured upon the early day believers on the
day of Pentecost immediately after the resurrection of Christ. For then the
Power of God, and the manifestations of the Love of God will be seen, and
will draw many to God, and sadly the religious self righteous folk will
oppose it as did the Pharisee and others in those days. The lighting of the
coals for the fire is underway, awaiting for what will seem like a
spontaneous ignition of the Fire of God that will sweep across all nations
and peoples. And then the end of this age will come and sudden destruction
will follow. What a glorious time that will be. And I have been awaiting this
and hoping to see this day for ALL my life.

> Go in peace.

Thank you, and that is my hope, that we call ALL go in peace.

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<0gpmvipbdgaaeiprll4sk06k84pn5s1v4h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11455&group=alt.bible#11455

From: rflan...@next.door (Rod Flanders)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:52:41 -0700
 by: Rod Flanders - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:52 UTC

Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:

> [...]
> greater than it was when first outpoured upon the early day believers on the
> day of Pentecost immediately after the resurrection of Christ. For then the
> Power of God, and the manifestations of the Love of God will be seen, and
> will draw many to God, and sadly the religious self righteous folk will
> oppose it as did the Pharisee and others in those days. The lighting of the
> coals for the fire is underway, awaiting for what will seem like a
> spontaneous ignition of the Fire of God that will sweep across all nations
> and peoples. And then the end of this age will come and sudden destruction
> will follow. What a glorious time that will be. And I have been awaiting this
> and hoping to see this day for ALL my life.
> >

> > Go in peace.
>
> Thank you, and that is my hope, that we call ALL go in peace.

Robert, everything you have written above is based on your judgement, your
opinion, and your interpretation of scripture. How do you know whose a
Christian and who is not?

You don't.

JW's, Catholics, or Baptist can just as well judge you.

This is why Jesus tells us not to judge others.

I know you are sincere. Please pray for God's guidance.

--
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and
thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:31

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<0001HW.2BABA51D001AA4F53065D238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11456&group=alt.bible#11456

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:13:33 -0700
 by: Robert - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 23:13 UTC

On Mar 20, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
(in article<0gpmvipbdgaaeiprll4sk06k84pn5s1v4h@4ax.com>):

> Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 18, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> > (in article<nsshvi9bnhanfcaom4khjfnbimhimmetus@4ax.com>):

> > > Robert, are you a prophet, or have you died and become a saint?
> >
> > Those in Christ who have been redeemed are in fact called saints while yet
> > alive on this planet, those in the NT who believed on him were called
> > saints,
> > as they have been sanctified by God.

> > > JW's are doing the best they can to find salvation, just like you and I.
> > > They
> > > knock at the door, it's not for you to decide if the door will be opened to
> > > them.
> >
> > Sadly they are not knocking at God’s door but the doors of others, Jesus
> > Christ IS calling them as he does all men and some are being called out from
> > among them to be true believers in Jesus the Christ. Of course the JW’s
> > consider them as dead, even their relatives who remain in the JW cult
> > consider them as dead. If they didn’t publicly disown them then they would
> > also be tossed out. Their cult teachings have varied immensely in the last
> > 40
> > years, yet they are all sadly way off track.
> > >

> > > Their fate is between them and the Lord.
> >
> > Yes, It is, but we are supposed to let them know how far off track they are,
> > and point them in the right direction.
> > > Mind your own salvation, and judge not.
> >
> > I do not judge them in regards to their conclusive end as individuals.
> > Because I know they can be delivered and saved like everyone here can be,
> > once they understand and see the truth for what it is. This is one of the
> > huge reasons I am so elated to know that there is an outpouring of the
> > Spirit
> > of God stirring up now, as the latter rain, which will be global, and much
> > greater than it was when first outpoured upon the early day believers on the
> > day of Pentecost immediately after the resurrection of Christ. For then the
> > Power of God, and the manifestations of the Love of God will be seen, and
> > will draw many to God, and sadly the religious self righteous folk will
> > oppose it as did the Pharisee and others in those days. The lighting of the
> > coals for the fire is underway, awaiting for what will seem like a
> > spontaneous ignition of the Fire of God that will sweep across all nations
> > and peoples. And then the end of this age will come and sudden destruction
> > will follow. What a glorious time that will be. And I have been awaiting
> > this
> > and hoping to see this day for ALL my life.
> > >

> > > Go in peace.
> >
> > Thank you, and that is my hope, that we call ALL go in peace.
>
> Robert, everything you have written above is based on your judgement, your
> opinion, and your interpretation of scripture. How do you know whose a
> Christian and who is not?

Not at all, Both the JW and the Mormons have testified that what I have
repeated from them is true. In fact the Mormons have stated for years that
Jesus and Lucifer aka Satan are brothers.

True Christians are Born Again Believers, and this scripture delineates who
is and who is not a Born Again believer.

Rom 8:9 (KJV)

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of
God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of
his.

Many people call themselves Christian who do not have a clue what it is to be
one. Some are Political Christians, others claim to be because their parents
were, or they go to church occasionally, and the JW’s over 10 years ago
would not be caught dead claiming to be a Christian.

So just what are you parameters, given that you do not appear to hold the
Bible as the story pole of what a Christian is?

> You don't.
>
> JW's, Catholics, or Baptist can just as well judge you.

They all have.

> This is why Jesus tells us not to judge others.

Nope. Look at the context in each case. We are not to condemn others, thus
judging them to hell, etc. Yet we are to be discerning. Is not discernment
what some would put into the judging category? Yet it is wise to do so?

> I know you are sincere. Please pray for God's guidance.

I do, all the time. It is far more important to me than what others say.

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<utfqjt$1n1tf$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11457&group=alt.bible#11457

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
holiday.
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 10:14:05 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 23:14 UTC

Rod wrote:
> Robert, everything you have written above is based on your judgement, your
> opinion, and your interpretation of scripture. How do you know whose a
> Christian and who is not?
>
> You don't.
>
> JW's, Catholics, or Baptist can just as well judge you.
>
> This is why Jesus tells us not to judge others.

Hahahahaha...now do you believe what was said?

"Robert has yet to receive confirmation to make himself a prophet, but
he has made himself a saint."

> I know you are sincere. Please pray for God's guidance.

Yes, Robert has to pray like he has NEVER prayed before.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

[...]

<5l0nvideulft435otoci76oo9cv3f983mo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11464&group=alt.bible#11464

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:50:31 -0400
 by: James - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 00:50 UTC

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 21:47:20 -0700, Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:

>On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
>(in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):
>
>> No One <np.on@none.non> wrote:
>>
>> > You heard it correctly. They are blanketing towns with Spanish brochures and
>> > letters celebrating the Muerte’ aka Death of Christ, NOT his resurrection
>> > which all of christianity celebrates.
>> >
>> > They deceitfully claim to be “christians” and use the New Testament in
>> > conjunction with lying spirits, in order to draw others into the hell they
>> > believe in.
>> >
>> > They do not believe in Jesus the Messiah as Savior and soon coming King as
>> > is
>> > taught in the NT, they do not believe that Jesus is God, nor that he is
>> > Divine.
>> >
>> > Do not allow them to drag you into their hell.
>> >
>> > Do NOT welcome them into your home.
>> >
>> > They only want you so they can get your money into their slush funds of
>> > Millions upon millions for the pleasure of their upper elite.
>>
>> It's not that complicated to find salvation.
>> "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
>> Acts 16:31
>>
>> You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for salvation. We
>> are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
>> will judge them, not you.
>
>Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
>
>8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
>than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>
>9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
>unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>
>1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
>shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
>
>1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
>you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
>
>1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
>
>A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
>existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There is
>a whole host of other things they err in.

Well, if Jesus is God, please explain this:

-- New King James
Mark 10:18 So Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is
good but One, that is, God.

Sincerely, James
Guess how crime will
be done away with?
go to jw.org
3/20/2024

www.avg.com

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<0001HW.2BABC57900223A6E3065D238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11465&group=alt.bible#11465

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:31:37 -0700
 by: Robert - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 01:31 UTC

On Mar 20, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <utfqjt$1n1tf$12@dont-email.me>):

> "Robert has yet to receive confirmation to make himself a prophet, but
> he has made himself a saint.â€
God makes all believers Saints.

Not that this will sway your understanding, had you read the scripture you
would have seen these and more like them.

Act 9:32And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came
down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.

Act 26:10Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I
shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when
they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

Rom 1:7To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to
you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Rom 8:27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind ofthe
Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according tothe will of
God.

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<utg46e$1n1tg$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11467&group=alt.bible#11467

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
holiday.
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:57:35 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 01:57 UTC

On 21/03/2024 12:31 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Mar 20, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <utfqjt$1n1tf$12@dont-email.me>):
>
>> "Robert has yet to receive confirmation to make himself a prophet, but
>> he has made himself a saint.â€

> God makes all believers Saints.

Has made.

> Not that this will sway your understanding, had you read the scripture you
> would have seen these and more like them.

Obviously I haven't read a scripture in my life and are clueless about
the whole bible. :-).

> Act 9:32And it came to pass, as Peter passed throughout all quarters, he came
> down also to the saints which dwelt at Lydda.

"Has made," see that? It is not making them saints to suit sinner
Christianity.

> Act 26:10Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I
> shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when
> they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.
>
> Rom 1:7To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to
> you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
>
> Rom 8:27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind ofthe
> Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according tothe will of
> God.

As above, also.

Every sinner that I have ever seen that says the believe anoint
themselves as "saints." The Lord is going to have something to say about
that, Fella.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

<utg6h7$1n1tf$18@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11470&group=alt.bible#11470

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
holiday.
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:37:27 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:37 UTC

On 21/03/2024 11:50 am, James wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 21:47:20 -0700, Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
>> (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):

>>> It's not that complicated to find salvation.
>>> "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
>>> Acts 16:31
>>>
>>> You can argue over jots and tittles, but that's all you need for salvation. We
>>> are to accept all Christians as brothers in Christ. If they are wrong, God
>>> will judge them, not you.
>>
>> Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
>>
>> 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
>> than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>>
>> 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
>> unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>>
>> 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world
>> shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
>>
>> 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
>> you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
>>
>> 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
>>
>> A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
>> existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There is
>> a whole host of other things they err in.
>
> Well, if Jesus is God, please explain this:
>
> -- New King James
> Mark 10:18 So Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is
> good but One, that is, God.

So, Sinner James thinks the Lord Jesus is not God.

Here you go, Robert, and swing that in with your quote...

Joh_20:17  Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended
to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my
Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So, are you saying, like Sinner James, that the Lord Jesus is not God?

After all, don't call me good and my God and your God? How can He be God
then?

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

<0001HW.2BABDA3E002718C13065D238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11473&group=alt.bible#11473

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:00:14 -0700
 by: Robert - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 03:00 UTC

On Mar 20, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <utg6h7$1n1tf$18@dont-email.me>):

> On 21/03/2024 11:50 am, James wrote:
> > On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 21:47:20 -0700, Robert<robert@no.way> wrote:
> >
> > > On Mar 17, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> > > (in article<3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com>):

> > > Gal 1:8-9 (KJV)
> > >
> > > 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
> > > than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
> > >
> > > 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel
> > > unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
> > >
> > > 1Co 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the
> > > world
> > > shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
> > >
> > > 1Co 6:5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among
> > > you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
> > >
> > > 1Co 14:29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
> > >
> > > A JW in NOT a brother in Christ. While they finally acknowledge that he
> > > existed they deny that he is God, and that he is resurrected still. There
> > > is
> > > a whole host of other things they err in.
> >
> > Well, if Jesus is God, please explain this:
> >
> > -- New King James
> > Mark 10:18 So Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is
> > good but One, that is, God.
>
> So, Sinner James thinks the Lord Jesus is not God.
>
> Here you go, Robert, and swing that in with your quote...
>
> Joh_20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended
> to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my
> Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
>
> So, are you saying, like Sinner James, that the Lord Jesus is not God?
>
> After all, don't call me good and my God and your God? How can He be God
> then?
>
> Michael Christ

So you are given to believe a lie, eh? One told by AI Rosie, who you contend
with on everything else, I would advise you not to read my reply to the
follower of AI lest your mind be refreshed for what I have brought to your
attention for years, decades. No doubt if anyone is in your house as you read
it they will hear a string of foul language. ;(

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<0001HW.2BABDB2E002750C93065D238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11474&group=alt.bible#11474

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.bible, alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:04:14 -0700
References: <0001HW.2BA3D055001ED0E030EC0C38F@news.eternal-september.org> <3arevi1s5b76uf1bqj1hkuflcudl1nt48v@4ax.com> <0001HW.2BA7FED8002F672830F88138F@news.eternal-september.org> <nsshvi9bnhanfcaom4khjfnbimhimmetus@4ax.com> <0001HW.2BAA323A0010896530F5F438F@news.eternal-september.org> <0gpmvipbdgaaeiprll4sk06k84pn5s1v4h@4ax.com> <utfqjt$1n1tf$12@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2BABC57900223A6E3065D238F@news.eternal-september.org> <utg46e$1n1tg$3@dont-email.me>
 by: Robert - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 03:04 UTC

On Mar 20, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <utg46e$1n1tg$3@dont-email.me>):

> Every sinner that I have ever seen that says the believe anoint
> themselves as "saints." The Lord is going to have something to say about
> that, Fella.

Which is a good reason that you return to scripture, and see what the Lord
really says. Stop listening to religious men.

Re: Jehovah witnesses are celebrating the death of Christ this easter holiday.

<utghcd$20qgs$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11477&group=alt.bible#11477

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
holiday.
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 16:42:37 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 05:42 UTC

Robert Religion wrote:
> So you are given to believe a lie, eh?

Address the context and answer the questions, Robert Religion.

It shouldn't be a problem for one as you, Mr. Purity Judge.

So, "pure away" your reply.

Michael Christ

<dagnvitns8auoih8d1e828pnb2rnsvrp6r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11478&group=alt.bible#11478

From: rflan...@next.door (Rod Flanders)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:44:04 -0700
 by: Rod Flanders - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 05:44 UTC

Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> (in article<0gpmvipbdgaaeiprll4sk06k84pn5s1v4h@4ax.com>):
>
> > Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:
> >
> > > On Mar 18, 2024, Rod Flanders wrote
> > > (in article<nsshvi9bnhanfcaom4khjfnbimhimmetus@4ax.com>):

> > > Those in Christ who have been redeemed are in fact called saints while yet
> > > alive on this planet, those in the NT who believed on him were called
> > > saints,
> > > as they have been sanctified by God.

> > > Sadly they are not knocking at God’s door but the doors of others, Jesus
> > > Christ IS calling them as he does all men and some are being called out from
> > > among them to be true believers in Jesus the Christ. Of course the JW’s
> > > consider them as dead, even their relatives who remain in the JW cult
> > > consider them as dead. If they didn’t publicly disown them then they would
> > > also be tossed out. Their cult teachings have varied immensely in the last
> > > 40
> > > years, yet they are all sadly way off track.

> > > Yes, It is, but we are supposed to let them know how far off track they are,
> > > and point them in the right direction.
> > >
> > > I do not judge them in regards to their conclusive end as individuals.
> > > Because I know they can be delivered and saved like everyone here can be,
> > > once they understand and see the truth for what it is. This is one of the
> > > huge reasons I am so elated to know that there is an outpouring of the
> > > Spirit
> > > of God stirring up now, as the latter rain, which will be global, and much
> > > greater than it was when first outpoured upon the early day believers on the
> > > day of Pentecost immediately after the resurrection of Christ. For then the
> > > Power of God, and the manifestations of the Love of God will be seen, and
> > > will draw many to God, and sadly the religious self righteous folk will
> > > oppose it as did the Pharisee and others in those days. The lighting of the
> > > coals for the fire is underway, awaiting for what will seem like a
> > > spontaneous ignition of the Fire of God that will sweep across all nations
> > > and peoples. And then the end of this age will come and sudden destruction
> > > will follow. What a glorious time that will be. And I have been awaiting
> > > this
> > > and hoping to see this day for ALL my life.

> > > Thank you, and that is my hope, that we call ALL go in peace.
> >
> > Robert, everything you have written above is based on your judgement, your
> > opinion, and your interpretation of scripture. How do you know whose a
> > Christian and who is not?
>
> Not at all, Both the JW and the Mormons have testified that what I have
> repeated from them is true.

Why do you say that? You are repeating nothing from them.

> In fact the Mormons have stated for years that
> Jesus and Lucifer aka Satan are brothers.
>
> True Christians are Born Again Believers, and this scripture delineates who
> is and who is not a Born Again believer.
>
> Rom 8:9 (KJV)
>
> 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of
> God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of
> his.
>
> Many people call themselves Christian who do not have a clue what it is to be
> one. Some are Political Christians, others claim to be because their parents
> were, or they go to church occasionally, and the JW’s over 10 years ago
> would not be caught dead claiming to be a Christian.
>
> So just what are you parameters, given that you do not appear to hold the
> Bible as the story pole of what a Christian is?

Now you are judging me to.

The Lord decides who is a Christian, not you or me.