interests / alt.bible / Represemtativr

SubjectAuthor
* RepresemtativrRobert
`* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
 `* Re: RepresemtativrRobert
  +* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
  |`* Re: RepresemtativrRobert
  | `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
  |  +* Re: Represemtativrtesla sTinker ofm minim
  |  |`* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
  |  | `* Re: Represemtativrtesla sTinker ofm minim
  |  |  `- Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
  |  `- Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
  `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
   `* Re: RepresemtativrRobert
    `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
     `* Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
      +* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
      |`* Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
      | `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
      |  `* Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
      |   `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
      |    `* Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
      |     `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
      |      `* Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
      |       `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
      |        `* Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
      |         `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
      |          `* Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
      |           `* Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ
      |            `- Re: RepresemtativrRod E.
      `- Re: RepresemtativrMichael Christ

Pages:12
Represemtativr

<0001HW.2BA73192000043B030F88138F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11331&group=alt.bible#11331

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: Represemtativr
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 07:11:30 -0700
 by: Robert - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:11 UTC

Are you Gods representative ?
Or,...
Do you try to represent God?

Re: Represemtativr

<ut7sp6$3p4ae$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11344&group=alt.bible#11344

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: Re: Represemtativr
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:01:57 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 23:01 UTC

On 18/03/2024 1:11 am, Robert wrote:

> Are you Gods representative ?
> Or,...
> Do you try to represent God?

The Lord has that say, Rufus Religion.

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

Re: Represemtativr

<0001HW.2BA7FB63002E97B130F88138F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11349&group=alt.bible#11349

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 21:32:35 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 04:32 UTC

On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <ut7sp6$3p4ae$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 18/03/2024 1:11 am, Robert wrote:
> >
> > Are you Gods representative ?
> > Or,...
> > Do you try to represent God?
>
> The Lord has that say, Rufus Religion.
>
> Michael Christ

IOW it is not for you to claim then, eh?

Re: Represemtativr

<ut8gj3$5j4$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11350&group=alt.bible#11350

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:40:02 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 04:40 UTC

Robert Religion always trying to snare, wrote:
> IOW it is not for you to claim then, eh?

The Lord has the say who are His and in whom He speaks, Robert Religion.

And since you press it, your questions are full of self-pride and
self-actualization. Or, if you prefer, antichrist wicked spirit, but you
can't see that.

Michael Christ

--

<ut8gnk$5j5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11351&group=alt.bible#11351

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:42:28 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 04:42 UTC

And, for the record, I can even tell you what it is.

It is akin to King David taking a consensus.

I think that is in the "tossed" bible that I never refer to all the
time! :-).

Michael Christ

--

<0001HW.2BA8D030000E1A9930B17938F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11370&group=alt.bible#11370

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 12:40:32 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 19:40 UTC

On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <ut8gj3$5j4$3@dont-email.me>):

> On 18/03/2024 3:32 pm, Robert wrote:
> > On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> > (in article <ut7sp6$3p4ae$1@dont-email.me>):

> Michael Christ wrote:
> > > The Lord has that say, Rufus Religion.
>
> Robert Religion always trying to snare, wrote:
> > IOW it is not for you to claim then, eh?
>
> The Lord has the say who are His and in whom He speaks, Robert Religion.
>
> And since you press it, your questions are full of self-pride and
> self-actualization. Or, if you prefer, antichrist wicked spirit, but you
> can't see that.
>
> Michael Christ

There was nothing prideful about it.

Why is it that you lack discernment on this topic?

Re: Represemtativr

<0001HW.2BA8D3E8000EF9B930B17938F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11374&group=alt.bible#11374

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 12:56:24 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 19:56 UTC

On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <ut8gnk$5j5$1@dont-email.me>):

> And, for the record, I can even tell you what it is.
>
> It is akin to King David taking a consensus.
>
> I think that is in the "tossed" bible that I never refer to all the
> time! :-).
>
> Michael Christ

You toss it aside every time it is quoted to you, frequently with anger or
resentment.

In any event you were the one who first said that you tossed it, even
emphasizing that you didn’t have one at that time. You made a big issue of
it at the time, as you didn’t need it any more. That it was only suitable
for those that did not know Jesus or those that were immature.

We’ve been through all this countless times before. That you know, at
times, quote it, I have mentioned several times I found amazing, Given your
past history.

Re: Represemtativr

<utae3t$ck87$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11383&group=alt.bible#11383

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:10:05 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:10 UTC

Robert Religion thinking he sees, wrote:
> There was nothing prideful about it.

Your questions are full of pride.

Michael Christ

PS: And this question is also

Robert Religion wrote:
> Why is it that you lack discernment on this topic?

Yuck!

--
[...]

<utaftq$ck86$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=11385&group=alt.bible#11385

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:40:58 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:40 UTC

On 19/03/2024 6:56 am, Robert wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <ut8gnk$5j5$1@dont-email.me>):
>
>> And, for the record, I can even tell you what it is.
>>
>> It is akin to King David taking a consensus.
>>
>> I think that is in the "tossed" bible that I never refer to all the
>> time! :-).
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> You toss it aside every time it is quoted to you,

The only thing I toss, as far as you are concerned, is Robert Religion
and his context.

> frequently with anger or
> resentment.

Oh, how great is thy "determination." :-).

Toss.

> In any event you were the one who first said that you tossed it,

That is your wicked diatribe terminology context; nothing to do with me.

Toss.

> even
> emphasizing that you didn’t have one at that time. You made a big issue of
> it at the time, as you didn’t need it any more. That it was only suitable
> for those that did not know Jesus or those that were immature.

I have never "tossed" the Word of God/the Lord Jesus Christ and never will.

And if you need a bible to try and work out God, you don't know God or
walk in His ways—His terms, not yours.

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

And now I have just written that, I wrote this down quite a while ago,
"The way of truth is the testimony of life," and now I am seeing more in
what the Lord said.

He is the way, the truth, and the life, surely.

He, not "it," Buddy bible Religion.

All the glory, is Him and His, He is the testimony of glory, He is
substance of life, He is the promised land, The Lord Jesus is the Father
of life (Isaiah 9:6).

I guess God is God after all. :-). You have more in common with JW James
than you think, Bucko.

> We’ve been through all this countless times before. That you know, at
> times, quote it, I have mentioned several times I found amazing, Given your
> past history.

Oh, shut up with your deluded accusations of shame and blindness.

You are just piling it up for yourself later.

Robert Religion wrote:
> Are you Gods representative ?
> Or,...
> Do you try to represent God?

Keep your prideful "consensus" questions to yourself.

There is your lesson.

Michael Christ

--

<v0jl4k$i26u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13187&group=alt.bible#13187

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker ofm minim)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 12:53:58 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker ofm mi - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:53 UTC

On 3/18/2024 3:10 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
> On 19/03/2024 6:40 am, Robert wrote:
>> On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
>> (in article <ut8gj3$5j4$3@dont-email.me>):

> Michael Christ wrote:
>>> The Lord has the say who are His and in whom He speaks, Robert Religion.
>>>
>>> And since you press it, your questions are full of self-pride and
>>> self-actualization. Or, if you prefer, antichrist wicked spirit, but you
>>> can't see that.
>
> Robert Religion thinking he sees, wrote:
>> There was nothing prideful about it.
>
> Your questions are full of pride.
>

> Michael Christ
>
> PS: And this question is also
>
> Robert Religion wrote:
>> Why is it that you lack discernment on this topic?
>
> Yuck!

your pretty funny. why dont you just answer him in truth, cause your a
terrible servant. Your not supposed be using his name to represent him
with. but if you compared yourself with Robert, he would be much worse
ha.

the true catholic church claims it's not perfect. But you still don't
get it do you. When you do what God says not to do, you get people
against you, an you still think your right. When God does not think the
same. AND He said it, i didn't... "I change not" Which means, the
whole bunch of you put words in his mouth that are not true at all...
Then when someone calls you a heretic, they are the liar. HA
That is what they said to Jesus also, called him a devil they did.

Re: Represemtativr

<v0jr8j$jbhs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13189&group=alt.bible#13189

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:38:27 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 21:38 UTC

On 3/18/2024 5:40 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 19/03/2024 6:56 am, Robert wrote:
>> On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
>> (in article <ut8gnk$5j5$1@dont-email.me>):
>>
>>> And, for the record, I can even tell you what it is.
>>>
>>> It is akin to King David taking a consensus.
>>>
>>> I think that is in the "tossed" bible that I never refer to all the
>>> time! :-).
>>>
>>> Michael Christ
>>
>> You toss it aside every time it is quoted to you,
>
> The only thing I toss, as far as you are concerned, is Robert Religion
> and his context.

Then you threw out the scriptures as well, but we already know that
you use them when it benefits YOU. You have no use for them when some
one is quoting them to correct you.

Re: Represemtativr

<v0jtbn$jq9q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13190&group=alt.bible#13190

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 08:14:14 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 22:14 UTC

On 28/04/2024 5:53 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:

> On 3/18/2024 3:10 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
>> On 19/03/2024 6:40 am, Robert wrote:
>>> On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
>>> (in article <ut8gj3$5j4$3@dont-email.me>):

>> Robert Religion thinking he sees, wrote:
>>> There was nothing prideful about it.
>>
>> Your questions are full of pride.
>>

>> Michael Christ
>>
>> PS: And this question is also
>>
>> Robert Religion wrote:
>>> Why is it that you lack discernment on this topic?
>>
>> Yuck!
>>

> your pretty funny.   why dont you just answer him in truth, cause your a
> terrible servant.   Your not supposed be using his name to represent him
> with.  but if you compared yourself with Robert, he would be much worse ha.
>
> the true catholic church claims it's not perfect.  But you still don't
> get it do you.  When you do what God says not to do, you get people
> against you, an you still think your right.  When God does not think the
> same.  AND He said it, i didn't...    "I change not"   Which means, the
> whole bunch of you put words in his mouth that are not true at all...
> Then when someone calls you a heretic, they are the liar.  HA
> That is what they said to Jesus also, called him a devil they did.

While you articulate your magnificent opinion 'tooth,' the real truth
about what was said sits by languishing.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Represemtativr

<v0juie$jq9p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13191&group=alt.bible#13191

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 08:34:53 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 22:34 UTC

On 28/04/2024 7:38 am, Rod E. wrote:
> On 3/18/2024 5:40 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
>> On 19/03/2024 6:56 am, Robert wrote:
>>> On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
>>> (in article <ut8gnk$5j5$1@dont-email.me>):

>>> You toss it aside every time it is quoted to you,
>>
>> The only thing I toss, as far as you are concerned, is Robert Religion
>> and his context.
>
>   Then you threw out the scriptures as well,

Bullshit. Robert Religion context is not the equivalent of the truth of
the scriptures, Buddy.

No liar or thief gets to determine what the scriptures mean and what
page God has open in the Written Word.

> but we already know that
> you use them when it benefits YOU. You have no use for them when some
> one is quoting them to correct you.

You are ignorant and blind. However, here you accuse me of hating and
despising God in spiritual places; that will be addressed later, believe
me. That big mouth of yours allowing yourself free reign will cost you
and costs you, Rod.

You and Robert Religion quote the scriptures with guile in your hearts,
so your motivation is impure and so completely out of context.

You all lack understanding because you don't know the Lord. All you know
is your own faulty, deceitful, and deceived "Buddha a.k.a. humanistic"
opinions.

Where's your scripture now, then? Oh yes, I have the gift of Rod
Religion now as well. :-).

Well, sorry, I "toss" man declaring he is the truth.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

[...]

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

Re: Represemtativr

<v0ka5b$q6e8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13201&group=alt.bible#13201

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 20:52:43 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 01:52 UTC

On 4/27/2024 5:34 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 28/04/2024 7:38 am, Rod E. wrote:

>>> The only thing I toss, as far as you are concerned, is Robert
>>> Religion and his context.
>>
>>    Then you threw out the scriptures as well,
>
> Bullshit.  Robert Religion context is not the equivalent of the truth of
> the scriptures, Buddy.
>
> No liar or thief gets to determine what the scriptures mean and what
> page God has open in the Written Word.
>

>> but we already know that you use them when it benefits YOU. You have
>> no use for them when some
>> one is quoting them to correct you.
>
> You are ignorant and blind. However, here you accuse me of hating and
> despising God in spiritual places; that will be addressed later, believe
> me. That big mouth of yours allowing yourself free reign will cost you
> and costs you, Rod.
>
> You and Robert Religion quote the scriptures with guile in your hearts,
> so your motivation is impure and so completely out of context.
>
> You all lack understanding because you don't know the Lord. All you know
> is your own faulty, deceitful, and deceived "Buddha a.k.a. humanistic"
> opinions.

So in your opinion Jesus was teaching humanism when He told us to
love our neighbor as ourselves, and His teaching of Christians showing
love and compassion for one another.

You teachings are contrary to the laws of Love in the NT, do you
realize this?

> Where's your scripture now, then? Oh yes, I have the gift of Rod
> Religion now as well.  :-).

Or you can stop listening to satan and listen to jesus...

> Well, sorry, I "toss" man declaring he is the truth.

You just tossed jesus out the window.

> Michael Christ

Re: Represemtativr

<v0kjgq$lp2u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13205&group=alt.bible#13205

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.atheism,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:32:25 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 04:32 UTC

On 28/04/2024 10:34 am, ChristRose wrote:
> ========================
> On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:38:27 -0500,
> Article:<v0jr8j$jbhs$1@dont-email.me>,
> Rod E. wrote:
> ========================

>>> The only thing I toss, as far as you are concerned, is Robert Religion
>>> and his context.
>>
>> Then you threw out the scriptures as well,
>

> ===========================
> On Mon, 1 Jan 2024 14:40:42 +1100,
> Michael Christ
> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
> <umtc7p$1ttdk$2@dont-email.me>
>
>> the words of
>> God cannot save you.
> ===========================
>
> =============================
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 11:50:03 +1100,
> Michael McLean
> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
> <tid041$28bap$7@dont-email.me>
>
>> the Lord told me to put the bible down in faith...
> =============================
>
> ==========================
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2024 12:39:35 +1100,
> Michael Christ
> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
> <uohsko$3sojt$1@dont-email.me>
>
>> It is no wonder to
>> me why He told me to put the bible down!
> ==========================

Snipping context deceitful sinners, don't ya just love 'em! :-).

Liars and thieves.

They will receive their reward and their sinner perfection theology will
not save them.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

<v0kjm5$lp2u$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13206&group=alt.bible#13206

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:35:17 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 04:35 UTC

On 28/04/2024 11:52 am, Rod E. wrote:
> On 4/27/2024 5:34 PM, Michael Christ wrote:

>>>    Then you threw out the scriptures as well,
>>
>> Bullshit.  Robert Religion context is not the equivalent of the truth
>> of the scriptures, Buddy.
>>
>> No liar or thief gets to determine what the scriptures mean and what
>> page God has open in the Written Word.
>>

>>> but we already know that you use them when it benefits YOU. You have
>>> no use for them when some
>>> one is quoting them to correct you.
>>
>> You are ignorant and blind. However, here you accuse me of hating and
>> despising God in spiritual places; that will be addressed later,
>> believe me. That big mouth of yours allowing yourself free reign will
>> cost you and costs you, Rod.
>>
>> You and Robert Religion quote the scriptures with guile in your
>> hearts, so your motivation is impure and so completely out of context.
>>
>> You all lack understanding because you don't know the Lord. All you
>> know is your own faulty, deceitful, and deceived "Buddha a.k.a.
>> humanistic" opinions.
>
>    So in your opinion Jesus was teaching humanism when He told us to
> love our neighbor as ourselves, and His teaching of Christians showing
> love and compassion for one another.

You can't love your neighbour as yourself while you hold on to your life.

>   You teachings are contrary to the laws of Love in the NT, do you
>   realize this?
>

>> Where's your scripture now, then? Oh yes, I have the gift of Rod
>> Religion now as well.  :-).
>
>    Or you can stop listening to satan and listen to jesus...
>

>> Well, sorry, I "toss" man declaring he is the truth.
>
>    You just tossed jesus out the window.

Never.

I only toss what worldly men say out the window.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

<v0lvf2$15h84$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13218&group=alt.bible#13218

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 12:02:24 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:02 UTC

On 4/27/2024 11:35 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 28/04/2024 11:52 am, Rod E. wrote:

>>> Bullshit.  Robert Religion context is not the equivalent of the truth
>>> of the scriptures, Buddy.
>>>
>>> No liar or thief gets to determine what the scriptures mean and what
>>> page God has open in the Written Word.

>>> You are ignorant and blind. However, here you accuse me of hating and
>>> despising God in spiritual places; that will be addressed later,
>>> believe me. That big mouth of yours allowing yourself free reign will
>>> cost you and costs you, Rod.
>>>
>>> You and Robert Religion quote the scriptures with guile in your
>>> hearts, so your motivation is impure and so completely out of context.
>>>
>>> You all lack understanding because you don't know the Lord. All you
>>> know is your own faulty, deceitful, and deceived "Buddha a.k.a.
>>> humanistic" opinions.
>>
>>     So in your opinion Jesus was teaching humanism when He told us to
>> love our neighbor as ourselves, and His teaching of Christians showing
>> love and compassion for one another.
>
> You can't love your neighbor as yourself while you hold on to your life.

It wasn't jesus that said this nonsense....

>>    You teachings are contrary to the laws of Love in the NT, do you
>>    realize this?
>>

>>> Where's your scripture now, then? Oh yes, I have the gift of Rod
>>> Religion now as well.  :-).
>>
>>     Or you can stop listening to satan and listen to jesus...
>>

>>> Well, sorry, I "toss" man declaring he is the truth.
>>
>>     You just tossed jesus out the window.
>
> Never.
>
> I only toss what worldly men say out the window.

Thanks for diagnosing your malady for me satan.

> Michael Christ

Re: Represemtativr

<v0lvme$15h84$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13219&group=alt.bible#13219

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 12:06:21 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:06 UTC

On 3/18/2024 5:10 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 19/03/2024 6:40 am, Robert wrote:
>> On Mar 17, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
>> (in article <ut8gj3$5j4$3@dont-email.me>):

> Michael Christ wrote:
>>> The Lord has the say who are His and in whom He speaks, Robert Religion.
>>>
>>> And since you press it, your questions are full of self-pride and
>>> self-actualization. Or, if you prefer, antichrist wicked spirit, but you
>>> can't see that.
>
> Robert Religion thinking he sees, wrote:
>> There was nothing prideful about it.
>
> Your questions are full of pride.

You are projecting and filled with pride Michael, unwilling to see
your own faults.

> Michael Christ
>
> PS: And this question is also
>
> Robert Religion wrote:
>> Why is it that you lack discernment on this topic?
>
> Yuck!

Re: Represemtativr

<v0lvp7$15j6u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13220&group=alt.bible#13220

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker ofm minim)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:07:49 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker ofm mi - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:07 UTC

On 4/27/2024 3:14 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
> On 28/04/2024 5:53 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:

>>> Your questions are full of pride.
>>>

>>> Michael Christ
>>>
>>> PS: And this question is also

>>> Yuck!
>>>

>> your pretty funny. why dont you just answer him in truth, cause your
>> a terrible servant. Your not supposed be using his name to represent
>> him with. but if you compared yourself with Robert, he would be much
>> worse ha.
>>
>> the true catholic church claims it's not perfect. But you still don't
>> get it do you. When you do what God says not to do, you get people
>> against you, an you still think your right. When God does not think
>> the same. AND He said it, i didn't... "I change not" Which
>> means, the whole bunch of you put words in his mouth that are not true
>> at all... Then when someone calls you a heretic, they are the liar. HA
>> That is what they said to Jesus also, called him a devil they did.
>
> While you articulate your magnificent opinion 'tooth,' the real truth
> about what was said sits by languishing.

you have alwways been the pompass ass before God constantly in
mortal sin every day by your own stupid actions. And everytime i say
anything to you, you disrespect my office. But not only that, were done
in trying to convert your ugly ass to the truth. Truth is,
you do this every day

breaking it

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord Thy God in vain.

> Michael Christ

Re: Represemtativr

<v0mijt$18if9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13242&group=alt.bible#13242

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:29:16 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 22:29 UTC

On 29/04/2024 3:02 am, Rod E. wrote:
> On 4/27/2024 11:35 PM, Michael Christ wrote:

>>>     So in your opinion Jesus was teaching humanism when He told us to
>>> love our neighbor as ourselves, and His teaching of Christians
>>> showing love and compassion for one another.
>>
>> You can't love your neighbor as yourself while you hold on to your life.
>
>    It wasn't jesus that said this nonsense....

It is not nonsense, it is the truth and He is Truth.

So you are going to love your neighbour as yourself by raising yourself
up, are you?

Not in an eternity can you do that.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

[...]

<v0mire$18if9$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13244&group=alt.bible#13244

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:33:18 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 22:33 UTC

On 29/04/2024 3:07 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:

> On 4/27/2024 3:14 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
>> On 28/04/2024 5:53 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:
>>>

>>> On 3/18/2024 3:10 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:

>>> your pretty funny.   why dont you just answer him in truth, cause your
>>> a terrible servant.   Your not supposed be using his name to represent
>>> him with.  but if you compared yourself with Robert, he would be much
>>> worse ha.
>>>
>>> the true catholic church claims it's not perfect.  But you still don't
>>> get it do you.  When you do what God says not to do, you get people
>>> against you, an you still think your right.  When God does not think
>>> the same.  AND He said it, i didn't...    "I change not"   Which
>>> means, the whole bunch of you put words in his mouth that are not true
>>> at all... Then when someone calls you a heretic, they are the liar.  HA
>>> That is what they said to Jesus also, called him a devil they did.
>>
>> While you articulate your magnificent opinion 'tooth,' the real truth
>> about what was said sits by languishing.
>>

> you have alwways been the pompass ass before God constantly in
> mortal sin every day by your own stupid actions.

Well, you answer Robert's question.

Robert Religion wrote:
> Why is it that you lack discernment on this topic?

:-).

Michael Christ

> [...]

order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

<v0mkai$1a72h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13247&group=alt.bible#13247

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:58:25 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 22:58 UTC

On 4/28/2024 5:29 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 29/04/2024 3:02 am, Rod E. wrote:

>>> You can't love your neighbor as yourself while you hold on to your life.
>>
>>     It wasn't jesus that said this nonsense....
>

> It is not nonsense, it is the truth and He is Truth.

But you aren't! I would not trust anything that came from your mouth.

Re: Represemtativr

<v0mlv2$18ifa$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13250&group=alt.bible#13250

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 09:26:25 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 23:26 UTC

On 29/04/2024 8:58 am, Rod E. wrote:
> On 4/28/2024 5:29 PM, Michael Christ wrote:

>>>     It wasn't jesus that said this nonsense....
>>

>> It is not nonsense, it is the truth and He is Truth.
>
>   But you aren't! I would not trust anything that came from your mouth.

Nice snip, Buddy.

"So you are going to love your neighbour as yourself by raising yourself
up, are you?

Not in an eternity can you do that."

You are one stubborn bastard when you want to be. That is where that
stinky humanism and moralism religion takes you.

Mat 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with
all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38  This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour
as thyself.

It does not say, "Thou can..." There is a good reason for that.

No man can raise himself up as a new creature, only God can do that.

I am not surprised you don't trust anything I say, it opposes everything
you and what your world deludedly believes about itself.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

<v0n07n$1gbtd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13255&group=alt.bible#13255

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 21:21:40 -0500
<utaftq$ck86$4@dont-email.me> <v0jr8j$jbhs$1@dont-email.me>
<v0juie$jq9p$1@dont-email.me> <v0ka5b$q6e8$1@dont-email.me>
<v0kjm5$lp2u$3@dont-email.me> <v0lvf2$15h84$1@dont-email.me>
<v0mijt$18if9$2@dont-email.me> <v0mkai$1a72h$1@dont-email.me>
<v0mlv2$18ifa$5@dont-email.me>
 by: Rod E. - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 02:21 UTC

On 4/28/2024 6:26 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 29/04/2024 8:58 am, Rod E. wrote:

>>> It is not nonsense, it is the truth and He is Truth.
>>
>>    But you aren't! I would not trust anything that came from your mouth.
>
> Nice snip, Buddy.
>
> "So you are going to love your neighbour as yourself by raising yourself
> up, are you?
>
> Not in an eternity can you do that."

I had no plans on doing that. I enjoy helping others, I get a sense
of achievement and happiness from doing it.

> You are one stubborn bastard when you want to be. That is where that
> stinky humanism and moralism religion takes you.
>
> Mat 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with
> all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
> Mat 22:38  This is the first and great commandment.
> Mat 22:39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour
> as thyself.
>
> It does not say, "Thou can..." There is a good reason for that.
>
> No man can raise himself up as a new creature, only God can do that.
>
> I am not surprised you don't trust anything I say, it opposes everything
> you and what your world deludedly believes about itself.
>

> Michael Christ

Re: Represemtativr

<v0n138$1g9nc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13259&group=alt.bible#13259

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 12:36:24 +1000
<utaftq$ck86$4@dont-email.me> <v0jr8j$jbhs$1@dont-email.me>
<v0juie$jq9p$1@dont-email.me> <v0ka5b$q6e8$1@dont-email.me>
<v0kjm5$lp2u$3@dont-email.me> <v0lvf2$15h84$1@dont-email.me>
<v0mijt$18if9$2@dont-email.me> <v0mkai$1a72h$1@dont-email.me>
<v0mlv2$18ifa$5@dont-email.me> <v0n07n$1gbtd$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 02:36 UTC

On 29/04/2024 12:21 pm, Rod E. wrote:
> On 4/28/2024 6:26 PM, Michael Christ wrote:

>>>    But you aren't! I would not trust anything that came from your mouth.
>>
>> Nice snip, Buddy.
>>
>> "So you are going to love your neighbour as yourself by raising
>> yourself up, are you?
>>
>> Not in an eternity can you do that."
>
>   I had no plans on doing that. I enjoy helping others, I get a sense
> of achievement and happiness from doing it.

Of course you do because it is all about you!

Right now, Rod, you are up to your eyeballs in bullshit.

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.