From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,alt.bible
Subject: Re: Mark 14: The Servant's Path to Redemption
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 11:03:32 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 00:03 UTC

On 5/04/2024 9:42 am, ChristRose wrote:
> [...]
> and Jesus' knowledge of their failings.
>
> 6. Gethsemane (Mark 14:32-42)
>
> Jesus prays in deep anguish about His
> upcoming suffering, showing His
> submission to the Father's will amidst
> human distress.
>
> 7. The Arrest of Jesus (Mark 14:43-52)
>
> Judas betrays Jesus with a kiss, leading
> to Jesus' arrest and the desertion of
> His disciples, fulfilling Jesus'
> predictions of betrayal and abandonment.
>
> 8. Jesus Before the Sanhedrin (Mark
> 14:53-65)
>
> Jesus faces false accusations before the
> Jewish council, affirming His identity
> as the Messiah, which leads to His
> condemnation for blasphemy.
>
> 9. Peter Denies Jesus (Mark 14:66-72)
>
> Peter denies knowing Jesus three times,
> fulfilling Jesus' prediction and
> showcasing the failure of even the most
> committed disciple under pressure.
>
> Attitudes to Possess
>
> 1. Submission to God's Will
>
> Believers are called to emulate Jesus'
> submission in Gethsemane, trusting God's
> plan even in suffering (Hebrews 5:7-9).
>
> 2. Vigilance in Prayer
>
> The scene in Gethsemane underscores the
> need for believers to be spiritually
> alert and committed to prayer,
> especially in times of trial (Ephesians
> 6:18).
>
> Actions to Take
>
> 1. Remember Jesus' Sacrifice
>
> The Last Supper teaches believers to
> regularly commemorate Jesus' sacrifice
> through the Lord's Supper, reflecting on
> the new covenant established through His
> blood (1 Corinthians 11:24-25).
>
> 2. Confront Betrayal with Forgiveness
>
> Judas's betrayal and Peter's denial show
> the pain of betrayal. Believers are
> called to forgive and restore
> relationships, modeling Jesus'
> forgiveness towards us (Ephesians 4:32).
>
> Exhortation for Believers
>
> In Mark 14, we witness the depths of
> Jesus' commitment to us, His submission
> to the Father's will, and His unyielding
> journey towards the cross. Let this
> chapter move you to a deeper
> faithfulness and devotion. As you
> encounter trials, remember Jesus'
> example in Gethsemane—His willingness to
> embrace God's plan despite the cost. Let
> His actions inspire you to live a life
> marked by submission to God, vigilance
> in prayer, and a readiness to forgive.
> In the face of betrayal, hold fast to
> the promise of redemption and the power
> of the resurrection.
>
> Invitation to Unbelievers
>
> Mark 14 isn't just a historical account;
> it's a demonstration of love's ultimate
> sacrifice. Jesus' journey towards the
> cross was for you—His betrayal, His
> agony in Gethsemane, and His unwavering
> commitment to redeem humanity speak of a
> love profound and personal. If you're
> searching for meaning, forgiveness, or
> hope, know that Jesus offers them freely
> through His sacrifice. Trust in His
> death and resurrection as the
> substitutionary atonement for your sins,
> and embrace the life He offers—a life of

1 + 1 = 2 = salvation of self.

Just follow the rules according to how you think they apply.

Got it! :-).

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

Click here to read the complete article

interests / alt.bible / Re: Mark 14: The Servant's Path to Redemption