Is knowledge knowable? If not, how do we know that?

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: It is not about the mind; it is about the heart.

SubjectAuthor
* I tell you this timeless truthRobert
`* Re: I tell you this timeless truthMichael Christ
 `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthRobert
  `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthMichael Christ
   `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthRobert
    `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthMichael Christ
     `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthRobert
      `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthMichael Christ
       `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthRobert
        `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthMichael Christ
         `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthRobert
          `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthMichael Christ
           `* Re: I tell you this timeless truthRobert
            `- Re: It is not about the mind; it is about the heart.Michael Christ

1
I tell you this timeless truth

<0001HW.2B9EC74100292C9D30AAB638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12486&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12486

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: I tell you this timeless truth
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 21:59:45 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 04:59 UTC

Jhn 14:12-14

12 “I tell you this timeless truth: The person who follows me in faith,
believing in me, will do the same mighty miracles that I do—even greater
miracles than these because I go to be with my Father!

13 For I will do whatever you ask me to do when you ask me in my name. And
that is how the Son will show what the Father is really like and bring glory
to him.

14 Ask me anything in my name, and I will do it for you!”

Re: I tell you this timeless truth

<usm3g0$3e8h8$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12487&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12487

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: Re: I tell you this timeless truth
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 16:06:07 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 05:06 UTC

On 11/03/2024 3:59 pm, Robert wrote:

> Jhn 14:12-14
>
> 12 “I tell you this timeless truth: The person who follows me in faith,
> believing in me, will do the same mighty miracles that I do—even greater
> miracles than these because I go to be with my Father!
>
> 13 For I will do whatever you ask me to do when you ask me in my name. And
> that is how the Son will show what the Father is really like and bring glory
> to him.
>
> 14 Ask me anything in my name, and I will do it for you!”

What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
all, end it for good?

And what if a sinner didn't ask that?

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

Re: I tell you this timeless truth

<0001HW.2B9ECFA5002B23DF30AAB638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12489&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12489

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:35:33 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 05:35 UTC

On Mar 10, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <usm3g0$3e8h8$5@dont-email.me>):

> On 11/03/2024 3:59 pm, Robert wrote:
> >
> > Jhn 14:12-14
> >
> > 12 “I tell you this timeless truth: The person who follows me in faith,
> > believing in me, will do the same mighty miracles that I do—even greater
> > miracles than these because I go to be with my Father!
> >
> > 13 For I will do whatever you ask me to do when you ask me in my name. And
> > that is how the Son will show what the Father is really like and bring glory
> > to him.
> >
> > 14 Ask me anything in my name, and I will do it for you!”
>
> What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
> all, end it for good?
>
> And what if a sinner didn't ask that?
>
> Michael Christ

You should have read v12, it answered your question before you asked. ;)

Re: I tell you this timeless truth

<usnro3$3qr29$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12490&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12490

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 08:06:11 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:06 UTC

On 11/03/2024 4:35 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <usm3g0$3e8h8$5@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 11/03/2024 3:59 pm, Robert wrote:
>>>
>>> Jhn 14:12-14
>>>
>>> 12 “I tell you this timeless truth: The person who follows me in faith,
>>> believing in me, will do the same mighty miracles that I do—even greater
>>> miracles than these because I go to be with my Father!
>>>
>>> 13 For I will do whatever you ask me to do when you ask me in my name. And
>>> that is how the Son will show what the Father is really like and bring glory
>>> to him.
>>>
>>> 14 Ask me anything in my name, and I will do it for you!”
>>
>> What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
>> all, end it for good?
>>
>> And what if a sinner didn't ask that?
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> You should have read v12, it answered your question before you asked. ;)

That is not what I am asking.

It is pretty straight forward.

[...]

<0001HW.2BA03F9D0033459E30EB8438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12494&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12494

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 00:45:33 -0700
 by: Robert - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 07:45 UTC

On Mar 11, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <usnro3$3qr29$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 11/03/2024 4:35 pm, Robert wrote:
> > On Mar 10, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> > (in article <usm3g0$3e8h8$5@dont-email.me>):

> > > What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
> > > all, end it for good?
> > >
> > > And what if a sinner didn't ask that?
> > >
> > > Michael Christ
> >
> > You should have read v12, it answered your question before you asked. ;)
>
> That is not what I am asking.
>
> It is pretty straight forward.
>
> What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
> all, end it for good?
>
> And what if a sinner didn't ask that?
>
> Michael Christ

Put that way, then I would have to say that it would not be forgiven either
way, as it is all contingent on the scriptures in place as well as the intent
of the heart.

There is no cart blanche forgiveness that enables a person to sin with
impunity.

V 7 speaks to a continual cleansing of a persons sin, such as an ongoing
washing machine. Nut Hebrews 10 says that there is no second sacrifice of God
for those that depart from the Faith. For that reason God cannot give
carte’ blanche.

Re: I tell you this timeless truth

<usqj6n$g98p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12495&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12495

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 08:58:47 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 21:58 UTC

On 12/03/2024 6:45 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Mar 11, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <usnro3$3qr29$1@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 11/03/2024 4:35 pm, Robert wrote:
>>> On Mar 10, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
>>> (in article <usm3g0$3e8h8$5@dont-email.me>):

>>> You should have read v12, it answered your question before you asked. ;)
>>
>> That is not what I am asking.
>>
>> It is pretty straight forward.
>>
>> What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
>> all, end it for good?
>>
>> And what if a sinner didn't ask that?

Please, don't knee-jerk response, at least try and understand fully what
is being said.

Robert wrote:
> Put that way, then I would have to say that it would not be forgiven
> either way, as it is all contingent on the scriptures in place as
well > as the intent of the heart.

I agree with the "intent of the heart," but not the scriptures. Rather,
God's presence; everything is contingent on Him manifesting Himself (His
Holy Spirit) in your life—He's a Person, not a book. But I may have
mentioned that many, many times already. :-).

Robert wrote:
> There is no cart blanche forgiveness that enables a person to sin with
> impunity.

If a person wants to sin with impunity, then they know nothing about
asking for forgiveness or about confession or repentance according to
God's standards.

Robert wrote:
> V 7 speaks to a continual cleansing of a persons sin, such as an
> ongoing washing machine.

Is there a rinse cycle? :-).

Well, I have never known an ongoing "washing machine" effect, unless you
are talking about chastening, but that ends (2 Tim 3:16-17). Although,
the revelation of God will always be ongoing. I have never stopped
trusting him and needing Him to feed me and nourish me daily. Now, we
are really talking about eternity, though.

Robert wrote:
> Nut Hebrews 10 says that there is no second sacrifice of God
> for those that depart from the Faith. For that reason God cannot give
> carte’ blanche.

Well, what I know is that anyone who truly enters into the faith never
leaves, and those who "entertain" the option or leave according to their
"calculations" were never in the faith to begin with.

Once you know you love God with all your heart, or rather, are known by
God to love Him with all your heart, it is forever.

Well, thank you for the reply anyway, but you didn't answer the
questions, either because you don't understand what I am asking or for
other reasons.

I'll answer them then:

What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
all, end it for good?

If a man asks with a whole heart, with all of his heart (a broken heart
and contrite spirit), he will do what the Lord tells him to do in his
life through faith. Then God will certainly rid him of sin once and for
all; He's God, and He can do anything. That is an absolute guarantee.

But if a man is less than all his heart (playing religious games), it
will not happen; God detests it when a man compromises (whores), and
always has, and will spew that man out of his mouth—eventually let him
go. I am reminded of Achan and Judas.

With God, all things are possible, but not according to the ways and
wants of man (e.g., Pharisees, modern religionists); His ways alone! Or,
as I like to put it, a man cannot touch the white wall with his own will
until he is purged of all unrighteousness.

And what if a sinner didn't ask that?

What if a sinner did not ask in his abject abasement (Job 42:5–6) for
all his sin to be removed, crucified, or destroyed? Then, no matter what
religious claims that sinner makes, he is a fake, a charlatan, a
pretender, and a committed liar, a person who does not confess what he
truly is; the truth has not been able to move him (hardhearted), and he
calls God a liar to His face.

Then that sinner will remain in his abomination, for he loves the world
(himself) more than he cares about God; the sinner places himself above
the truth—a self-worshipper.

It is ALL ABOUT how HE IS TREATED, you see; isn't it with all of us,
though? After all, we are all made in God's image, and it is all about
relationships—right relationships (Matthew 22:37–39).

Michael Christ

--
[...]

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: I tell you this timeless truth

<0001HW.2BA149C900248E4C30E7C038F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12499&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12499

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 19:41:13 -0700
 by: Robert - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 02:41 UTC

On Mar 12, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <usqj6n$g98p$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 12/03/2024 6:45 pm, Robert wrote:
> > On Mar 11, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> > (in article <usnro3$3qr29$1@dont-email.me>):

> > > That is not what I am asking.
> > >
> > > It is pretty straight forward.
> > >
> > > What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
> > > all, end it for good?
> > >
> > > And what if a sinner didn't ask that?
>
> Please, don't knee-jerk response, at least try and understand fully what
> is being said.

I very seldom if ever knee-jerk respond to anyone here, If ever.

> Robert wrote:
> > Put that way, then I would have to say that it would not be forgiven
> > either way, as it is all contingent on the scriptures in place as well
> > as the intent of the heart.
>
> I agree with the "intent of the heart," but not the scriptures. Rather,
> God's presence; everything is contingent on Him manifesting Himself (His
> Holy Spirit) in your life—He's a Person, not a book. But I may have
> mentioned that many, many times already. :-).

Yes, you have, so many times that it has become a rote saying of yours.
(Knee-jerk so to say)
He is manifested via the scriptures and there are scriptures that support it.
The Holy Spirit is also right along side of me to help with my understanding,
and often I hear the Lord prompting instructing etc. Otherwise it would be a
dead book as it is to so many people. It is after all part of my experiential
relationship with Him.

> Robert wrote:
> > There is no cart blanche forgiveness that enables a person to sin with
> > impunity.
>
> If a person wants to sin with impunity, then they know nothing about
> asking for forgiveness or about confession or repentance according to
> God's standards.

Many try to work God to their advantage. Run a game on him, playing religious
games.

Paul addressed many in his day who took the idea of being freed from sin way
too far, and he addressed it very strongly in Romans 6.

Rom 6:1-2

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Those people had a false idea, in that some taught that because grace flowed
freely, that they could continue on in sin without it being held to their
account. V1. “God forbid”, was a very, very strong and stern admonition
that it was wrong, That termination was almost as strong as certain curse
words. Yet here he speaks to them who felt that their sin nature while being
dead, their minds had the old habits and renewing with maturity was very
needed. They thought that they could do as they pleased since they were
“dead to sin” and that grace would flow abundantly so it was no big deal.

Yet, {all reminded them by asking them a question in V2 that some just do not
get.

And yes, I do agree that those who think they can sin with impunity have not
yet hit their repentance bench.

> Robert wrote:
> > V 7 speaks to a continual cleansing of a persons sin, such as an
> > ongoing washing machine.
>
> Is there a rinse cycle? :-).

Sure thing, the Blood of Jesus. ;)

> Well, I have never known an ongoing "washing machine" effect, unless you
> are talking about chastening, but that ends (2 Tim 3:16-17). Although,
> the revelation of God will always be ongoing. I have never stopped
> trusting him and needing Him to feed me and nourish me daily. Now, we
> are really talking about eternity, though.

The cleansing is an on going effect, one might say that while the renewing of
our minds is taking place we can err via a habit, a sin of omission, etc., as
one is still a babe in Christ. So who the accuser finger points at them,
Jesus tells His Father “ I got it covered under the blood” as our High
Priest. I realize this may be a poor example of the action, but the words
used in greek imply that it is a continual ongoing action of Forgiveness to
the Children of God.

> Robert wrote:
> > Now Hebrews 10 says that there is no second sacrifice of God
> > for those that depart from the Faith. For that reason God cannot give
> > carte’ blanche.
>
> Well, what I know is that anyone who truly enters into the faith never
> leaves, and those who "entertain" the option or leave according to their
> "calculations" were never in the faith to begin with.

One might think so, yet it is obvious that it was speaking of those who were
Born Again, and then died spiritually.

“Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall
have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition;
but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.” (Heb 10:38-39)

“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see
the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any
root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel
of meat sold his birthright. For ye know how that afterward, when he would
have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of
repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.” (Heb 12:14-17)

The Lord says to watch diligently and pray that we might be counted worthy
*to escape* the wrath that is sure to come, and these scripture speak to
those as in v15-16 like well known pastors and teachers, etc. who were drawn
away with perversions, and then given over to their lusts. A whole lot more
could be said on that subject.

> Once you know you love God with all your heart, or rather, are known by
> God to love Him with all your heart, it is forever.

Only to those who walk in the spirit and are not deceived. There is no room
for fence straddlers. Some do not take kindly to the chastening of the Lord
and many are not mature enough to understand if it is God chastening or that
they received a natural by-product of their sin, like AIDS.

> Well, thank you for the reply anyway, but you didn't answer the
> questions, either because you don't understand what I am asking or for
> other reasons.
>
> I'll answer them then:

Good, cause I cannot read your mind.

> What if a sinner were to ask the Lord to rid him of sin once and for
> all, end it for good?
>
> If a man asks with a whole heart, with all of his heart (a broken heart
> and contrite spirit), he will do what the Lord tells him to do in his
> life through faith. Then God will certainly rid him of sin once and for
> all; He's God, and He can do anything. That is an absolute guarantee.
>
> But if a man is less than all his heart (playing religious games), it
> will not happen; God detests it when a man compromises (whores), and
> always has, and will spew that man out of his mouth—eventually let him
> go. I am reminded of Achan and Judas.

“And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the
lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh
unfruitful.” (Mrk 4:19)

“But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for
the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: But he that
is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his
wife. There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried
woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body
and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world,
how she may please her husband.” (1Co 7:32-34)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: I tell you this timeless truth

<usrn9b$res3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12501&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12501

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 19:14:35 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 08:14 UTC

<0001HW.2BA2140F000759D730E18438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12503&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12503

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 10:04:15 -0700
 by: Robert - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 17:04 UTC

On Mar 13, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <usrn9b$res3$1@dont-email.me>):

> [...]
>
> That has been the problem all along.
>
> However, with Super SinnerRosie, it is different, he is kicking against
> the pricks, but you, well, let's just say, you don't feel them anymore.
>
> You've been told, you are not born again anymore than Duane Sheriff is.
> If you were you would know me and know what I am saying. Sheriff is a
> scammer like the clothes he wears...and...you...don't...see...it. You
> have grown up in scammer sinner Christianity all your life, like Super
> SinnerRosie.
>
> Let it be said (what you can't say in complete confidence), yet again...
>
> "I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
> where God intends."
>
> You can, however, hold all that was said up on judgement day as a charge
> against me, if you are willing to risk that! 🙂. Good luck with that!

<ust88u$149dl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12702&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12702

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 09:10:38 +1100
 by: Michael Christ - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 22:10 UTC

<0001HW.2BA2AFB3002BD43A30E18438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12706&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12706

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:08:19 -0700
References: <0001HW.2B9EC74100292C9D30AAB638F@news.eternal-september.org> <usm3g0$3e8h8$5@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2B9ECFA5002B23DF30AAB638F@news.eternal-september.org> <usnro3$3qr29$1@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2BA03F9D0033459E30EB8438F@news.eternal-september.org> <usqj6n$g98p$1@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2BA149C900248E4C30E7C038F@news.eternal-september.org> <usrn9b$res3$1@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2BA2140F000759D730E18438F@news.eternal-september.org> <ust88u$149dl$2@dont-email.me>
 by: Robert - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 04:08 UTC

On Mar 13, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <ust88u$149dl$2@dont-email.me>):

<usu2f2$1e9kq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12707&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12707

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 16:37:38 +1100
<0001HW.2BA2AFB3002BD43A30E18438F@news.eternal-september.org>
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 05:37 UTC

<0001HW.2BA36EA80007EC6030EC0C38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12709&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12709

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 10:43:04 -0700
References: <0001HW.2B9EC74100292C9D30AAB638F@news.eternal-september.org> <usm3g0$3e8h8$5@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2B9ECFA5002B23DF30AAB638F@news.eternal-september.org> <usnro3$3qr29$1@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2BA03F9D0033459E30EB8438F@news.eternal-september.org> <usqj6n$g98p$1@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2BA149C900248E4C30E7C038F@news.eternal-september.org> <usrn9b$res3$1@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2BA2140F000759D730E18438F@news.eternal-september.org> <ust88u$149dl$2@dont-email.me> <0001HW.2BA2AFB3002BD43A30E18438F@news.eternal-september.org> <usu2f2$1e9kq$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Robert - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:43 UTC

On Mar 13, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <usu2f2$1e9kq$1@dont-email.me>):

<usvr3p$1redt$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12710&group=alt.bible.prophecy#12710

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: Re: It is not about the mind; it is about the heart.
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 08:44:24 +1100
<0001HW.2BA2AFB3002BD43A30E18438F@news.eternal-september.org>
<usu2f2$1e9kq$1@dont-email.me>
<0001HW.2BA36EA80007EC6030EC0C38F@news.eternal-september.org>
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:44 UTC