It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

interests / alt.bible / HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

SubjectAuthor
* HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!James
`* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!tesla sTinker ofm minim
 +- Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!James
 `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!James
  `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!Michael Christ
   `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!James
    `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!Michael Christ
     +* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!James
     |`- Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!Michael Christ
     `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!James
      `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!Michael Christ
       `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!James
        `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!Michael Christ
         `* Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!James
          +- Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!Michael Christ
          +- Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!Michael Christ
          `- Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!Maximus

1
HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<9gcn2jtf55ghqg6a6l4fhfab27gren16ge@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13172&group=alt.bible#13172

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible
Subject: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 09:47:20 -0400
 by: James - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:47 UTC

HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

God never even THOUGHT of such a sadistic thing. Notice that principle
stated at Jer 7:31,

-- King James
Jeremiah 7:31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is
in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their
daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it
into my heart.

Our God is a God of LOVE. (1 Joh 4:8) Not sadism.

LOVE and TORTURE are OPPOSITES. Not kinfolk.

When you see both together in one person, you see a cruel, demented
BEAST. (does the word "Hitler" ring a bell?)

Try to put God's reputation ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS, rather than tear
it down to the sewer, with an unscriptural hellfire doctrine.

Yes, the Bible does talk about people in fires. If you want more, just
ask such as at

So, REJOICE!! The Bible God is NOT what most the churches teach.
Rather, He is solid love and only wants the best for you. And He gave
His Son to prove it.

www.avg.com

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<v0m1jj$160gh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13224&group=alt.bible#13224

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker ofm minim)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible
Subject: Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:38:56 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker ofm mi - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:38 UTC

you be such the liar.... This is what God said to do to your kind.

13 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver it into thy hands, thou shalt
slay all that are therein of the male sex, with the edge of the the
sword, 14 Excepting women and children, cattle and other things, that
are in the city. And thou shalt divide all the prey to the army, and
thou shalt eat the spoils of thy enemies, which the Lord thy God shall
give thee. 15 So shalt thou do to all cities that are at a great
distance from thee, and are not of these cities which thou shalt receive
in possession. 16 But of those cities that shall be given thee, thou
shalt suffer none at all to live: 17 But shalt kill them with the edge
of the sword, to wit, the Hethite, and the Amorrhite, and the
Chanaanite, the Pherezite, and the Hevite, and the Jebusite, as the Lord
thy God hath commanded thee: 18 Lest they teach you to do all the
abominations which they have done to their gods: and you should sin
against the Lord your God.

hell is in the true Bible 110 times,
AND God has even put people down there alive on purpose,
and covered them up for good. So it says this you idiot.
Do you want that particular verse and chapter pagan?
Go lie in another NEW Group somewhere because this one, talks
of the Roman Catholic Church, and those of us that read the Catholic
Bible, not your queer substituted version of your own goofed up evil
mouth that tells lies to people to drag them down into hell with them
and the only reason you mentioned this, is because you know in your own
soul, that is where you are going for disobeying the one true religion
of God

On 4/27/2024 6:47 AM, James scribbled:
> HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!
>
> God never even THOUGHT of such a sadistic thing. Notice that principle
> stated at Jer 7:31,
>
> -- King James
> Jeremiah 7:31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is
> in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their
> daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it
> into my heart.
>
> Our God is a God of LOVE. (1 Joh 4:8) Not sadism.
>
> LOVE and TORTURE are OPPOSITES. Not kinfolk.
>
> When you see both together in one person, you see a cruel, demented
> BEAST. (does the word "Hitler" ring a bell?)
>
> Try to put God's reputation ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS, rather than tear
> it down to the sewer, with an unscriptural hellfire doctrine.
>
> Yes, the Bible does talk about people in fires. If you want more, just
> ask such as at
>
> So, REJOICE!! The Bible God is NOT what most the churches teach.
> Rather, He is solid love and only wants the best for you. And He gave
> His Son to prove it.

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<dnkt2j9j063b6imbak24jfqdnb01qe0lj4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13251&group=alt.bible#13251

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:53:05 -0400
 by: James - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 23:53 UTC

aOn Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:38:56 -0700, tesla sTinker ofm minim
<seaviews7@yahoo.com> wrote:

>you be such the liar.... This is what God said to do to your kind.

Sadly, your translation is full of translation errors. I will use a
non JW translation, the American Standard Version (ASV), to make your
quote more accurate. Deut 20:13-18:

13. and when Jehovah thy God delivereth it into thy hand, thou shalt
smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
14. but the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that
is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take for a prey
unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which
Jehovah thy God hath given thee.
15. Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off
from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.
16. But of the cities of these peoples, that Jehovah thy God giveth
thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth;
17. but thou shalt utterly destroy them: the Hittite, and the
Amorite, the Canaanite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the
Jebusite; as Jehovah thy God hath commanded thee;
18. that they teach you not to do after all their abominations,
which they have done unto their gods; so would ye sin against Jehovah
your God.

Of course there is a bunch of Shakespirian English which is outdated
now. So here is the most accurate translation using modern English:
The New World Translation. (NWT)

(Deuteronomy 20:13-18) and Jehovah your God will certainly give it
into your hand, and you must strike down every male in it with the
sword. 14 However, the women, the children, the livestock, and
everything that is in the city, all its spoil, you may plunder for
yourself, and you will eat the spoil of your enemies, which Jehovah
your God has given to you. 15 “That is what you will do to all the
cities very far away from you that are not of the cities of these
nearby nations. 16 But in the cities of these peoples, which Jehovah
your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not allow any
breathing thing to live. 17 Instead, you should devote them completely
to destruction, the Hit?tites, the Am?or·ites, the Ca?naan·ites, the
Per?iz·zites, the Hi?vites, and the Jeb?u·sites, just as Jehovah your
God has commanded you; 18 so that they may not teach you to follow all
their detestable practices that they have done for their gods, causing
you to sin against Jehovah your God.

>13 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver it into thy hands, thou shalt
>slay all that are therein of the male sex, with the edge of the the
>sword, 14 Excepting women and children, cattle and other things, that
>are in the city. And thou shalt divide all the prey to the army, and
>thou shalt eat the spoils of thy enemies, which the Lord thy God shall
>give thee. 15 So shalt thou do to all cities that are at a great
>distance from thee, and are not of these cities which thou shalt receive
>in possession. 16 But of those cities that shall be given thee, thou
>shalt suffer none at all to live: 17 But shalt kill them with the edge
>of the sword, to wit, the Hethite, and the Amorrhite, and the
>Chanaanite, the Pherezite, and the Hevite, and the Jebusite, as the Lord
>thy God hath commanded thee: 18 Lest they teach you to do all the
>abominations which they have done to their gods: and you should sin
>against the Lord your God.
>
>hell is in the true Bible 110 times,

It all depends on what translation you are using. Some translations
translate the Greek word "Gehenna" such as at
Mt 5:22 as "hell". Gehenna is NOT hell. The NT word for "hell" is
"hades". And the word "hades" is not found at Mt 5:22.

>AND God has even put people down there alive on purpose,
>and covered them up for good.

Sadly, you don't know what the Bible "hell" is. It means the "grave".
There, you have learned a Bible truth.

> So it says this you idiot.
>Do you want that particular verse and chapter pagan?
>Go lie in another NEW Group somewhere because this one, talks
>of the Roman Catholic Church, and those of us that read the Catholic
>Bible, not your queer substituted version of your own goofed up evil
>mouth that tells lies to people to drag them down into hell with them
>and the only reason you mentioned this, is because you know in your own
>soul, that is where you are going for disobeying the one true religion
>of God

I didn't know that pedophilia is part of "the one true religion".
And concerning the Catholic Bible, you have several. Which one(s) are
you talking about?

Sincerely, James
Being really happy.
Are you missing that?
go to jw.org
4/28/2024

>On 4/27/2024 6:47 AM, James scribbled:
>> HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!
>>
>> God never even THOUGHT of such a sadistic thing. Notice that principle
>> stated at Jer 7:31,
>>
>> -- King James
>> Jeremiah 7:31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is
>> in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their
>> daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it
>> into my heart.
>>
>> Our God is a God of LOVE. (1 Joh 4:8) Not sadism.
>>
>> LOVE and TORTURE are OPPOSITES. Not kinfolk.
>>
>> When you see both together in one person, you see a cruel, demented
>> BEAST. (does the word "Hitler" ring a bell?)
>>
>> Try to put God's reputation ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS, rather than tear
>> it down to the sewer, with an unscriptural hellfire doctrine.
>>
>> Yes, the Bible does talk about people in fires. If you want more, just
>> ask such as at
>>
>> So, REJOICE!! The Bible God is NOT what most the churches teach.
>> Rather, He is solid love and only wants the best for you. And He gave
>> His Son to prove it.

www.avg.com

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<qr8k3jhg4tiup9mh8mnfiqng5o3ij0g5on@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13559&group=alt.bible#13559

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible
Date: Tue, 07 May 2024 11:51:31 -0400
 by: James - Tue, 7 May 2024 15:51 UTC

<seaviews7@yahoo.com> wrote:

>you be such the liar.... This is what God said to do to your kind.

Since I don't lie, your words are moot.

>13 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver it into thy hands, thou shalt
>slay all that are therein of the male sex, with the edge of the the
>sword, 14 Excepting women and children, cattle and other things, that
>are in the city. And thou shalt divide all the prey to the army, and
>thou shalt eat the spoils of thy enemies, which the Lord thy God shall
>give thee. 15 So shalt thou do to all cities that are at a great
>distance from thee, and are not of these cities which thou shalt receive
>in possession. 16 But of those cities that shall be given thee, thou
>shalt suffer none at all to live: 17 But shalt kill them with the edge
>of the sword, to wit, the Hethite, and the Amorrhite, and the
>Chanaanite, the Pherezite, and the Hevite, and the Jebusite, as the Lord
>thy God hath commanded thee: 18 Lest they teach you to do all the
>abominations which they have done to their gods: and you should sin
>against the Lord your God.

>hell is in the true Bible 110 times,

If you say so.

The Bible "hell" is the "grave". Research it and find out for
yourself. For example, Job wanted to go to hell to get pain relief.
(Job 14:13)

Why would he want to get into a more painful place? You are not
stupid. Figure it out.

>AND God has even put people down there alive on purpose,
>and covered them up for good. So it says this you idiot.

Well if I am an idiot, then compared to me, you must be a genius.
Let's see.

Job wanted to go to hell. (grave) (Job 14:13) If it is 'hellfire' as
you claim, he also must have been an idiot.

"Hell" in the OT comes from the Hebrew word "sheol". (verify)
For example notice Ps 9:17:

-- Webster's Bible
Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the
nations that forget God.

If you look up the Hebrew word for "hell" here, you get "sheol".
(verify) But notice what this next translation literally says:

-- New Revised Standard with Apocrypha
Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall depart to Sheol,
all the nations that forget God.

So we can see from these translations, that "hell" is "sheol".
But just what is "hell" and "sheol"? Notice what this next translation
says:

-- Common English Bible
Ps 9:17 Let the wicked go straight to the grave, the same for every
nation that forgets God.

So we can see here, that "grave" is the translation for "sheol" and
"hell".

>Do you want that particular verse and chapter pagan?
>Go lie in another NEW Group somewhere because this one, talks
>of the Roman Catholic Church, and those of us that read the Catholic
>Bible, not your queer substituted version of your own goofed up evil
>mouth that tells lies to people to drag them down into hell with them
>and the only reason you mentioned this, is because you know in your own
>soul, that is where you are going for disobeying the one true religion
>of God

I am already in the one true religion of Jehovah. There is no place
else to go.

Your god punishes people by burning them alive forever.
Whew, that is even difficult to type!

My God punishes the unrepentant wicked by putting them to 'sleep'
forever. That is why the Bible at places says the dead are "sleeping".

Your god is composed of 3 personalities. That is a mental illness and
was called MPD. (Multiple Personality Disorder) Today it is called
DID. (Dissociative Identity Disorder)

No matter what you call it, it is a mental illness.

Thankfully the JW God has just ONE personality. (Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29,
32) and is the essence of sane normality.

Sincerely, James
Why do many married couples
not get along at home?
go to jw.org
5/7/2024

>On 4/27/2024 6:47 AM, James scribbled:
>> HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!
>>
>> God never even THOUGHT of such a sadistic thing. Notice that principle
>> stated at Jer 7:31,
>>
>> -- King James
>> Jeremiah 7:31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is
>> in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their
>> daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it
>> into my heart.
>>
>> Our God is a God of LOVE. (1 Joh 4:8) Not sadism.
>>
>> LOVE and TORTURE are OPPOSITES. Not kinfolk.
>>
>> When you see both together in one person, you see a cruel, demented
>> BEAST. (does the word "Hitler" ring a bell?)
>>
>> Try to put God's reputation ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS, rather than tear
>> it down to the sewer, with an unscriptural hellfire doctrine.
>>
>> Yes, the Bible does talk about people in fires. If you want more, just
>> ask such as at
>>
>> So, REJOICE!! The Bible God is NOT what most the churches teach.
>> Rather, He is solid love and only wants the best for you. And He gave
>> His Son to prove it.

www.avg.com

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<v1e50f$3f7oi$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13564&group=alt.bible#13564

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 07:04:15 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 7 May 2024 21:04 UTC

On 8/05/2024 1:51 am, James wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:38:56 -0700, tesla sTinker ofm minim
> <seaviews7@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> you be such the liar.... This is what God said to do to your kind.
>
> Since I don't lie, your words are moot.

Yes, the sinner who does not lie.

Smell the clear, fresh, pure air. Umm, but what is that smell?

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

Click here to read the complete article
Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<c7kn3j173gd33l6tgvmaf02m0u6n66hjff@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13577&group=alt.bible#13577

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Wed, 08 May 2024 15:28:00 -0400
 by: James - Wed, 8 May 2024 19:28 UTC

On Wed, 8 May 2024 07:04:15 +1000, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 8/05/2024 1:51 am, James wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:38:56 -0700, tesla sTinker ofm minim
>> <seaviews7@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> you be such the liar.... This is what God said to do to your kind.
>>
>> Since I don't lie, your words are moot.
>
>Yes, the sinner who does not lie.

To Michael's readers,

RIGHT ON CORRECT. I may unknowingly say something mistaken, but that
is not a lie. Look up the definition of a lie.

Sincerely, James
Why do many married couples
not get along at home?
go to jw.org
5/8/2024

> [...]
>>> and the only reason you mentioned this, is because you know in your own
>>> soul, that is where you are going for disobeying the one true religion
>>> of God
>>
>> I am already in the one true religion of Jehovah. There is no place
>> else to go.
>>
>> Your god punishes people by burning them alive forever.
>> Whew, that is even difficult to type!
>>
>> My God punishes the unrepentant wicked by putting them to 'sleep'
>> forever. That is why the Bible at places says the dead are "sleeping".
>>
>> Your god is composed of 3 personalities. That is a mental illness and
>> was called MPD. (Multiple Personality Disorder) Today it is called
>> DID. (Dissociative Identity Disorder)
>>
>> No matter what you call it, it is a mental illness.
>>
>> Thankfully the JW God has just ONE personality. (Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29,
>> 32) and is the essence of sane normality.

www.avg.com

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<v1gtr4$64q1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13581&group=alt.bible#13581

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 08:20:19 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Wed, 8 May 2024 22:20 UTC

Sinner James wrote:
> To Michael's readers,
>
> RIGHT ON CORRECT. I may unknowingly say something mistaken, but that
> is not a lie. Look up the definition of a lie.

I don't have to.

Just look at the sinner trying to justify himself.

Sinner James wrote:
> I don't lie.

Our sinner has said that several times.

Well, Sinner James is a lying; a sinner is a lie.

You see how blind and self-worshiping human moralistic religion is, and
with it, he is trying to ram the Lord up the ass in the darkness and be
kissed for it in the morning!

Michael Christ

--
[...]

<cl1o3jdhajcele28j0tuhfjap6q85lg07r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13589&group=alt.bible#13589

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Wed, 08 May 2024 19:31:29 -0400
 by: James - Wed, 8 May 2024 23:31 UTC

On Thu, 9 May 2024 08:20:19 +1000, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 9/05/2024 5:28 am, James wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 May 2024 07:04:15 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>Michael Christ wrote:
>>> Yes, the sinner who does not lie.
>
>Sinner James wrote:
>> To Michael's readers,
>>
>> RIGHT ON CORRECT. I may unknowingly say something mistaken, but that
>> is not a lie. Look up the definition of a lie.
>
>I don't have to.
>
>Just look at the sinner trying to justify himself.

Well I hope so. I truly hope you also do that to support what you are
saying.

Sincerely, James
Why do many married couples
not get along at home?
go to jw.org
5/8/2024

>Sinner James wrote:
> > I don't lie.
>
>Our sinner has said that several times.
>
>Well, Sinner James is a lying; a sinner is a lie.
>
>You see how blind and self-worshiping human moralistic religion is, and
>with it, he is trying to ram the Lord up the ass in the darkness and be
>kissed for it in the morning!
>

>Michael Christ
>

>> Sincerely, James
>> Why do many married couples
>> not get along at home?
>> go to jw.org
>> 5/8/2024
>>

>>> Smell the clear, fresh, pure air. Umm, but what is that smell?
>>>

>>> Michael Christ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<v1h2j9$64q1$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13590&group=alt.bible#13590

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 09:41:28 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Wed, 8 May 2024 23:41 UTC

The self-justifying sinner James wrote:
> Well I hope so. I truly hope you also do that to support what you are
> saying.

Oh Lord, you are digging an even deeper hole for yourself! Such a
stubborn sinner!!!

Serves you right, Sinner James. After all, you in your sin state always
knows what is best in your typical self-righteous sinner religious
tradition! Now who does that remind me of? A tough one, that!

I won't tell you who that is, but he is probably cut and pasting into
the worldly world humanistic AI as we speak. :-).

Michael Christ wrote:
>> Our sinner has said that several times.
>>
>> Well, Sinner James is lying; a sinner is a lie.
>>
>> You see how blind and self-worshiping human moralistic religion is,
>> and with it, he is trying to ram the Lord up the ass in the darkness
>> and be kissed for it in the morning!

Michael Christ

> Sincerely, James
> Why do many married couples
> not get along at home?
> go to jw.org
> 5/8/2024

>> Michael Christ
>>

>>> Sincerely, James
>>> Why do many married couples
>>> not get along at home?
>>> go to jw.org
>>> 5/8/2024

Click here to read the complete article
Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<6v2o3jpicd57vc36h0rts6narmo2v7q6rl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13592&group=alt.bible#13592

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Wed, 08 May 2024 20:56:26 -0400
 by: James - Thu, 9 May 2024 00:56 UTC

On Thu, 9 May 2024 08:20:19 +1000, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 9/05/2024 5:28 am, James wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 May 2024 07:04:15 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>Michael Christ wrote:
>>> Yes, the sinner who does not lie.
>
>Sinner James wrote:
>> To Michael's readers,
>>
>> RIGHT ON CORRECT. I may unknowingly say something mistaken, but that
>> is not a lie. Look up the definition of a lie.
>
>I don't have to.
>
>Just look at the sinner trying to justify himself.
>
>Sinner James wrote:
> > I don't lie.
>
>Our sinner has said that several times.
>
>Well, Sinner James is a lying; a sinner is a lie.

Well servant, I grant you that many sinners lie. But not all. You are
conversing with one of them that don't lie. DO YOU?

>You see how blind and self-worshiping human moralistic religion is, and
>with it, he is trying to ram the Lord up the ass in the darkness and be
>kissed for it in the morning!

"Present your body as an acceptable sacrifice to God, make your mind
over, use your gifts in God’s service, be loving and aglow with the
spirit, endure, and keep conquering the evil with the good".
(Insight, p. 820)

Sincerely, James
Why do many married couples
not get along at home?
go to jw.org
5/8/2024

>Michael Christ
>

>> Sincerely, James
>> Why do many married couples
>> not get along at home?
>> go to jw.org
>> 5/8/2024
>>

>>> Smell the clear, fresh, pure air. Umm, but what is that smell?
>>>

>>> Michael Christ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<v1h7ff$64q1$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13594&group=alt.bible#13594

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 11:04:46 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 9 May 2024 01:04 UTC

(snip)

Get out of here, liar.

It is round and round and round to nowhere with you. You were given
plenty of time and opportunity to depart from your wicked ways.

You stink of your own righteousness, Sinful Jimmy.

Michael Christ

--
[...]

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<rk6q3jlfi34alr5qkmviji86blk1tmpb21@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13604&group=alt.bible#13604

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 09 May 2024 15:03:17 -0400
 by: James - Thu, 9 May 2024 19:03 UTC

On Thu, 9 May 2024 11:04:46 +1000, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>(snip)
>
>Get out of here, liar.
>
>It is round and round and round to nowhere with you. You were given
>plenty of time and opportunity to depart from your wicked ways.
>
>You stink of your own righteousness, Sinful Jimmy.

Well sinful Mikey,

If you don't want Bible truths, that is up to you. As the ancient
Israelites were told by Jehovah God:

-- New King James
Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against
you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing;
therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

Sincerely, James
Can you tell
bad from good?
go to jw.org
5/9/2024

>Michael Christ

www.avg.com

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<v1jfhm$ss6p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13609&group=alt.bible#13609

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 07:34:45 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Thu, 9 May 2024 21:34 UTC

On 10/05/2024 5:03 am, James wrote:
> On Thu, 9 May 2024 11:04:46 +1000, Michael Christ
> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> (snip)
>>
>> Get out of here, liar.
>>
>> It is round and round and round to nowhere with you. You were given
>> plenty of time and opportunity to depart from your wicked ways.
>>
>> You stink of your own righteousness, Sinful Jimmy.
>
> Well sinful Mikey,
>
> If you don't want Bible truths, that is up to you. As the ancient
> Israelites were told by Jehovah God:

Dear "I do not lie" Sinning Religious Self-righteous Whore,

Depart from me ye and thee worker of iniquity and foul lying spirit who
will not be told.

Well, later you will be told again, and in that time, there will be no
place to hide.

Michael Christ

--

<v0m44j1gnfc4s7032mg3flas86llk3t7na@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13754&group=alt.bible#13754

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 14:24:20 -0400
 by: James - Mon, 13 May 2024 18:24 UTC

On Fri, 10 May 2024 07:34:45 +1000, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 10/05/2024 5:03 am, James wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 May 2024 11:04:46 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> (snip)
>>>
>>> Get out of here, liar.
>>>
>>> It is round and round and round to nowhere with you. You were given
>>> plenty of time and opportunity to depart from your wicked ways.
>>>
>>> You stink of your own righteousness, Sinful Jimmy.
>>
>> Well sinful Mikey,
>>
>> If you don't want Bible truths, that is up to you. As the ancient
>> Israelites were told by Jehovah God:
>
>Dear "I do not lie" Sinning Religious Self-righteous Whore,
>
>Depart from me ye and thee worker of iniquity and foul lying spirit who
>will not be told.
>
>Well, later you will be told again, and in that time, there will be no
>place to hide.

You are going to be decked when you find out in the end, that the JW's
were the true religion all along. You can cuss at them, call them all
kinds of names, and deny their Bible truths. But it won't change a
thing.

God's word is permanent. Nothing will replace it, no matter what you
say. False teachings like hellfire, Trinity, and immortal soul, etc,
etc, will come to bite the dust, along with the churches.

As a Watchtower once said:

We can do better with you, but can also get along just fine without
you.

But hopefully you will come to the true light. (Pr 4:18)

Sincerely, James
Can you tell
bad from good?
go to jw.org
5/13/2024

>Michael Christ

www.avg.com

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<v1u11g$3m563$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13756&group=alt.bible#13756

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 07:34:39 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 13 May 2024 21:34 UTC

On 14/05/2024 4:24 am, James wrote:
> On Fri, 10 May 2024 07:34:45 +1000, Michael Christ
> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/05/2024 5:03 am, James wrote:

>>> Well sinful Mikey,
>>>
>>> If you don't want Bible truths, that is up to you. As the ancient
>>> Israelites were told by Jehovah God:
>>
>> Dear "I do not lie" Sinning Religious Self-righteous Whore,
>>
>> Depart from me ye and thee worker of iniquity and foul lying spirit who
>> will not be told.
>>
>> Well, later you will be told again, and in that time, there will be no
>> place to hide.
>
> You are going to be decked when you find out in the end, that the JW's
> were the true religion all along. You can cuss at them, call them all
> kinds of names, and deny their Bible truths. But it won't change a
> thing.
>
> God's word is permanent. Nothing will replace it, no matter what you
> say. False teachings like hellfire, Trinity, and immortal soul, etc,
> etc, will come to bite the dust, along with the churches.
>
> As a Watchtower once said:
>
> We can do better with you, but can also get along just fine without
> you.
>
> But hopefully you will come to the true light. (Pr 4:18)

You are a stubborn and rebellious people.

Go and interpret your bible according to your sin state, then.

And be it unto you.

You have been given more than enough by now.

Michael Christ

--
[...]

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."

Re: HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!

<v1u7bv$3mr9q$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13763&group=alt.bible#13763

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 09:22:38 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 13 May 2024 23:22 UTC

Sinner James Religion, wrote:
> You are going to be decked when you find out in the end, that the JW's
> were the true religion all along. You can cuss at them, call them all
> kinds of names, and deny their Bible truths.

Note to others: Sinner JW's bible truths, not God's bible truth.

"But remember this: always, absolutely always, all the glory is the
Lord's and His alone, and anyone who takes any credit for anything, you
know, instantly, he is not what he pretends to be and is a false prophet."

Michael Christ

But it won't change a

--
[...]

<lafsn8F9r3eU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13767&group=alt.bible#13767

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.bible,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 11:22:46 +1000
 by: Maximus - Tue, 14 May 2024 01:22 UTC

James wrote:
> On Fri, 10 May 2024 07:34:45 +1000, Michael Christ
> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/05/2024 5:03 am, James wrote:

>>> Well sinful Mikey,
>>>
>>> If you don't want Bible truths, that is up to you. As the ancient
>>> Israelites were told by Jehovah God:
>> Dear "I do not lie" Sinning Religious Self-righteous Whore,
>>
>> Depart from me ye and thee worker of iniquity and foul lying spirit who
>> will not be told.
>>
>> Well, later you will be told again, and in that time, there will be no
>> place to hide.
> You are going to be decked when you find out in the end, that the JW's
> were the true religion all along. You can cuss at them, call them all
> kinds of names, and deny their Bible truths. But it won't change a
> thing.
>
> God's word is permanent. Nothing will replace it, no matter what you
> say. False teachings like hellfire, Trinity, and immortal soul, etc,
> etc,

so you're not a christian religion then

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christian beliefs fail against reason, facts, and knowledge"

"Religion is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less need for a 'God' explanation."

"The problem with theism is that it never remains within
the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

interests / alt.bible / HELLFIRE: God? HELL NO!!!