There is more to life than increasing its speed. -- Mahatma Gandhi

interests / alt.bible / The King is Coming

SubjectAuthor
* The King is ComingRobert
+* Re: The King is ComingJames
|`* Re: The King is ComingMichael Christ
| +* Re: The King is ComingRobert
| |`* Re: The King is ComingMichael Christ
| | `* Re: The King is ComingRobert
| |  `* Re: The King is ComingMichael Christ
| |   `* Re: The King is ComingMaximus
| |    `- Re: The King is ComingMichael Christ
| `* Re: The King is ComingJames
|  `* Re: The King is ComingMichael Christ
|   +* Re: The King is ComingJames
|   |+* Re: The King is ComingMichael Christ
|   ||+* Re: The King is ComingRod E.
|   |||`* Re: The King is ComingMichael Christ
|   ||| `- Re: The King is ComingRod E.
|   ||`- Re: The King is ComingRod E.
|   |`- Re: The King is ComingRod E.
|   `- Re: The King is ComingJames
`* Re: The King is ComingRod E.
 `- Re: The King is ComingRobert

1
The King is Coming

<0001HW.2BDE2EA4003662C8305EA038F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13208&group=alt.bible#13208

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: The King is Coming
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 00:13:40 -0700
 by: Robert - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 07:13 UTC

One of my favorites. Look upon the Joy on the faces of all the peoples as
they worship the Lord.

In the City of the Lord where HE will rule for 1,000 years as promised long,
long ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxWoKLvSy4&list=PL-
4vkmfx0rYZEGwiAkDxzqyyL_bbQkya_

Re: The King is Coming

<64gs2j9gct5sm8upq8r9t8ue1855crrcmu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13217&group=alt.bible#13217

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: Re: The King is Coming
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:15:08 -0400
 by: James - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:15 UTC

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 00:13:40 -0700, Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:

Re: The King is Coming

Robert,

Actually according to the Bible, THE KING IS HERE NOW! One of the
"signs" showing his arrival is: Matthew chapter 24. Starting at verse
6:

"-- King James
Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that
ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the
end is not yet."

But the next verse shows what will happen when Jesus 'returns':

-- King James
Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom
against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and
earthquakes, in divers places.

The ordinary wars of verse 6 are shadowed by the wars in verse 7. The
wars in verse 7 are WORLD WARS. That has never happened on the earth
before. And with will come "famines, and pestilences, and
earthquakes,"

Thus Jesus started his kingdom rule (from Heaven) in 1914, the start
of the first World War. And things were going to get worse, as verse 8
shows:

-- King James
Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. WW2 came along
and was worst than WW1.

And they may say, "Are you nuts? If Jesus started his Kingdom rule in
1914, why are things still bad on the earth?

The Bible answers that at Ps 110:2,

-- King James
Psalms 110:2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Yes, it is saying here that at first, Jesus will rule among his
enemies. Thus Jesus won't destroy them at the start of his rulings.
We are still in that stage now.

>One of my favorites. Look upon the Joy on the faces of all the peoples as
>they worship the Lord.

By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.
(Col 1:15; Rev 3:14) And that's a no, no. As Jesus himself told Satan:

-- King James
Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it
is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt
thou serve.

Sincerely, James
Being really happy.
Are you missing that?
go to jw.org
4/28/2024

>In the City of the Lord where HE will rule for 1,000 years as promised long,
>long ago.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxWoKLvSy4&list=PL-
>4vkmfx0rYZEGwiAkDxzqyyL_bbQkya_

www.avg.com

Re: The King is Coming

<v0mivh$18if9$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13245&group=alt.bible#13245

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:35:28 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 22:35 UTC

========================
> On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:15:08 -0400,
> Article:<64gs2j9gct5sm8upq8r9t8ue1855crrcmu@4ax.com>,
> James wrote:
> ========================
>
>> By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.

Horrendous!!!

Michael Christ

--
God is God in all His Being.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

Re: The King is Coming

<0001HW.2BDF2C590022746130E28838F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13254&group=alt.bible#13254

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.religion.christian.catholic, alt.bible, soc.culture.israel, alt.atheism
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:16:09 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 01:16 UTC

On Apr 28, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <v0mivh$18if9$4@dont-email.me>):

> ========================
> > On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:15:08 -0400,
> > Article:<64gs2j9gct5sm8upq8r9t8ue1855crrcmu@4ax.com>,
> > James wrote:
> > ========================
> >
> > > By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.
>
> Horrendous!!!
>
> Michael Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxWoKLvSy4

It appears that no one clicked on the link to see active Joy and just wanted
to assume what others speak of. :(

Re: The King is Coming

<v0n102$1g9nc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13257&group=alt.bible#13257

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 12:34:41 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 02:34 UTC

Robert's Religion wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxWoKLvSy4
>
> It appears that no one clicked on the link to see active Joy and just wanted
> to assume what others speak of. :(

I was going to leave it alone and let you have it to yourself, but since
you insist.

Your video of spectacle is not the worship of God; it's hypocrisy.

You can't even begin to worship God until you lose your life. Until
then, singing and tickling musical instruments is just a worship of
yourself and your religion.

Your religion is a lie (pretense) and thieving con (claiming what you
are not).

Michael Christ

--

<0001HW.2BDF5256002B5BC830E28838F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13269&group=alt.bible#13269

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.religion.christian.catholic, alt.bible, soc.culture.israel, alt.atheism
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 20:58:14 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 03:58 UTC

On Apr 28, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <v0n102$1g9nc$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 29/04/2024 11:16 am, Robert wrote:
> > On Apr 28, 2024, Michael Christ wrote
> > (in article <v0mivh$18if9$4@dont-email.me>):
> >
> > > ========================

> > > Horrendous!!!
>
> Robert's Religion wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxWoKLvSy4
> >
> > It appears that no one clicked on the link to see active Joy and just wanted
> > to assume what others speak of. :(
>
> I was going to leave it alone and let you have it to yourself, but since
> you insist.
>
> Your video of spectacle is not the worship of God; it's hypocrisy.
>
> You can't even begin to worship God until you lose your life. Until
> then, singing and tickling musical instruments is just a worship of
> yourself and your religion.
>
> Your religion is a lie (pretense) and thieving con (claiming what you
> are not).
>
> Michael Christ

“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not
ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to
keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” (2Ti 1:12,
KJV)

Re: The King is Coming

<v0nqe4$1lbb9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13273&group=alt.bible#13273

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 19:48:51 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 09:48 UTC

You are a liar and a thief, Robert Religion.

Michael Christ

--

<s3tu2jpguh536oj2f4bng8ni3e73k7fkeg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13276&group=alt.bible#13276

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 06:30:08 -0400
 by: James - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 10:30 UTC

On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:35:28 +1000, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

> ========================
>> On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:15:08 -0400,
>> Article:<64gs2j9gct5sm8upq8r9t8ue1855crrcmu@4ax.com>,
>> James wrote:
>> ========================
>>
>>> By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.
>
>Horrendous!!!

Vapidity!!!

I am going by the BIBLE. What do you go by?

Sincerely, James
Being really happy.
Are you missing that?
go to jw.org
4/29/2024

>Michael Christ

www.avg.com

Re: The King is Coming

<l99opeFhkobU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13282&group=alt.bible#13282

From: gladia...@colosseum.rome (Maximus)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 00:22:37 +1000
 by: Maximus - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 14:22 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:
> You are a liar and a thief, Robert Religion.

sue his ass off Robert :)

--
“Atheism is the birth right of all human, remember that!”- hhyapster 7.4.23

"Christian beliefs fail against reason, facts, and knowledge"

"Religion is not about truth, it's about lifestyle"

"God is a convenient explanation for what man does not understand.
The less that's inexplicable, the less need for a 'God' explanation."

"The problem with theism is that it never remains within
the realm of belief, but invariably proceeds to assertion"

Re: The King is Coming

<v0pavk$1vlom$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13296&group=alt.bible#13296

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 09:37:23 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 23:37 UTC

Whore sinner James wrote:
> Vapidity!!!
>
> I am going by the BIBLE. What do you go by?

You go by your sin, your darkness, Sinner James.

John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of
the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall
have the light of life.

1 John 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and
declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Now get out of here, you stiff-necked deluded liar.

You and your religions are all a lie and you attempt to steal the
Kingdom of God and make it in your own image.

Liars and thieves, like your forefathers before you, the Pharisees.

Michael Christ

--
[...]

<v0pc76$1vlol$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13299&group=alt.bible#13299

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 09:58:30 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 23:58 UTC

On 30/04/2024 12:22 am, Maximus wrote:
> Michael Christ wrote:
>> You are a liar and a thief, Robert Religion.
>>

> sue his ass off Robert :)

Well, hero, you follow his religion then.

Hey, Robert Religion, you have a convert! :-).

Michael Christ

--
[...]

<pkg13j5uigt99fa3pp4pcvjf9fund3kldi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13334&group=alt.bible#13334

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife alt.religion.christian.catholic alt.bible soc.culture.israel alt.atheism alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 08:14:54 -0400
 by: James - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 12:14 UTC

On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 09:37:23 +1000, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 29/04/2024 8:30 pm, James wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:35:28 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ========================

>Michael Christ wrote:
>>> Horrendous!!!
>
>Whore sinner James wrote:
>> Vapidity!!!
>>
>> I am going by the BIBLE. What do you go by?
>
>You go by your sin, your darkness, Sinner James.

To Michael's readers:

Misled Michael,

There are millions of us that thinks not. Although I don't necessarily
believe in "safety in numbers", in this case it happens to be true.

Now my turn:

-- New King James
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Thus praying to 'the mother of God', Mary, cannot get one to the
Father. Nor praying to all the 'saints'. Nor praying in front of
religious objects (like the "stations of the cross")

Thus ONLY through Jesus does God accept praise and worship.

>John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of
>the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall
>have the light of life.
>
>1 John 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and
>declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Yes, we need to wear spiritual sunglasses the light is so bright.

>Now get out of here, you stiff-necked deluded liar.

Sorry you feel that way. But JW's go by the Bible, so they have Bible
knowledge to share with others. As Jesus commanded:

"19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in
the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am
with you always, to the very end of the age." (NIV)

They are also fulfilling Jesus prophecy at Mt 24:14:

-- New King James
Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all
the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will
come."

ARE YOU?

>You and your religions are all a lie and you attempt to steal the
>Kingdom of God and make it in your own image.

It is what the Lykes plant in Florida makes. BALONEY!!!

>Liars and thieves, like your forefathers before you, the Pharisees.

More claims without proof. Claims without proof is only opinions. And
we all got them.

The Bible wants you to PROVE your religious claims:

-- King James
1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Until that is done, you are just preaching to the air.

There is no hard feelings here. Come join our Bible family of
worshippers. There is still a little time left. Concerning Bible
doctrines, this is the 'Real McCoy'.

I wasn't born a JW. That happened by a lot of Bible research and
comparisons. Things like Jesus is God is no way a Bible truth.

How do you explain this one? It is so simple and clear that a 5 yr old
could understand it.

-- New King James
Mark 10:18 So Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is
good but One, that is, God.

Jesus just admitted here that, compared to God, even Jesus is not that
"good". That makes Jesus lessor than God, so he cannot be God.

But you still have John 1:1 to latch onto which says that Jesus is
God. But most translators here have violated a first century Greek
grammar rule, which nullifies their translated Scripture.

Sincerely, James
Does the Bible
practice misogyny?
go to jw.org
4/30/2024

>Michael Christ
>

>> Sincerely, James
>> Being really happy.
>> Are you missing that?
>> go to jw.org
>> 4/29/2024
>>

>>> Michael Christ

www.avg.com

Re: The King is Coming

<v0rnda$2mgqd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13354&group=alt.bible#13354

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 07:21:45 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 21:21 UTC

On 30/04/2024 10:14 pm, James wrote:
> [...]
>
> There is no hard feelings here. Come join our Bible family of
> worshippers. There is still a little time left. Concerning Bible
> doctrines, this is the 'Real McCoy'.
>
> I wasn't born a JW. That happened by a lot of Bible research and
> comparisons. Things like Jesus is God is no way a Bible truth.
>
> How do you explain this one? It is so simple and clear that a 5 yr old
> could understand it.
>
> -- New King James
> Mark 10:18 So Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is
> good but One, that is, God.
>
> Jesus just admitted here that, compared to God, even Jesus is not that
> "good". That makes Jesus lessor than God, so he cannot be God.
>
> But you still have John 1:1 to latch onto which says that Jesus is
> God. But most translators here have violated a first century Greek
> grammar rule, which nullifies their translated Scripture.

Dear Everyone Is A Sinner So I Am Okay In My Whoredom James,

> I am going by the BIBLE.

Liar, you are going by your constant sinning state, not by the bible.
Unless you are saying going by the bible is constant sinning? :-).

You're a joke on words.

You go by your sin, your darkness, Sinner James.

So, in your bible quoting you will always be striving in your sin to be
righteousness.

Good luck with that.

Michael Christ wrote:
> Horrendous!!!

There is your problem, you don't see or know God so you play something
you hope will equate to God, your religion.

Michael Christ

--
[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The King is Coming

<v0ro6f$2mqdb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13356&group=alt.bible#13356

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 16:35:11 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 21:35 UTC

On 4/30/2024 7:14 AM, James wrote:
> [...]
>
> There is no hard feelings here. Come join our Bible family of
> worshippers. There is still a little time left. Concerning Bible
> doctrines, this is the 'Real McCoy'.
>
> I wasn't born a JW. That happened by a lot of Bible research and
> comparisons. Things like Jesus is God is no way a Bible truth.
>
> How do you explain this one? It is so simple and clear that a 5 yr old
> could understand it.
>
> -- New King James
> Mark 10:18 So Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is
> good but One, that is, God.
>
> Jesus just admitted here that, compared to God, even Jesus is not that
> "good". That makes Jesus lessor than God, so he cannot be God.
>
> But you still have John 1:1 to latch onto which says that Jesus is
> God. But most translators here have violated a first century Greek
> grammar rule, which nullifies their translated Scripture.

Just don't deviate from what the Bible tells you and
put it to work in your life. God will know.

>> Michael Christ
>>

>>> Sincerely, James
>>> Being really happy.
>>> Are you missing that?
>>> go to jw.org
>>> 4/29/2024

Re: The King is Coming

<v0ro8k$2mqdb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13357&group=alt.bible#13357

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 16:36:19 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 21:36 UTC

On 4/30/2024 4:21 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> [...]
>> grammar rule, which nullifies their translated Scripture.
>
> Dear Everyone Is A Sinner So I Am Okay In My Whoredom James,
>
> > I am going by the BIBLE.
>
> Liar, you are going by your constant sinning state, not by the bible.
> Unless you are saying going by the bible is constant sinning? :-).
>
> You're a joke on words.
>
> You go by your sin, your darkness, Sinner James.
>
> So, in your bible quoting you will always be striving in your sin to be
> righteousness.
>
> Good luck with that.
>
> Sinner James wrote:
> > By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.
>
> Michael Christ wrote:
> > Horrendous!!!
>
> There is your problem, you don't see or know God so you play something
> you hope will equate to God, your religion.

Shut thou mouth, satan.

Re: The King is Coming

<v0rqsf$2mgqc$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13362&group=alt.bible#13362

From: michaelm...@outlook.com (Michael Christ)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 08:21:02 +1000
 by: Michael Christ - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 22:21 UTC

Michael Christ wrote:
>> Dear Everyone Is A Sinner So I Am Okay In My Whoredom James,
>>
>>  > I am going by the BIBLE.
>>
>> Liar, you are going by your constant sinning state, not by the bible.
>> Unless you are saying going by the bible is constant sinning? :-).
>>
>> You're a joke on words.
>>
>> You go by your sin, your darkness, Sinner James.
>>
>> So, in your bible quoting you will always be striving in your sin to
>> be righteousness.
>>
>> Good luck with that.
>>
>> Sinner James wrote:
>>  > By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.
>>
>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>  > Horrendous!!!
>>
>> There is your problem, you don't see or know God so you play something
>> you hope will equate to God, your religion.

Rodeth Roteth:
>    Shut thou mouth, satan.

Yes, what is James is you also!

Michael Christ

--
[...]

<v0s3a7$2p8oi$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13367&group=alt.bible#13367

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 19:44:55 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Wed, 1 May 2024 00:44 UTC

> [...]
>> grammar rule, which nullifies their translated Scripture.
>
> Dear Everyone Is A Sinner So I Am Okay In My Whoredom James,
>
> > I am going by the BIBLE.
>
> Liar, you are going by your constant sinning state, not by the bible.
> Unless you are saying going by the bible is constant sinning? :-).
>
> You're a joke on words.
>
> You go by your sin, your darkness, Sinner James.
>
> So, in your bible quoting you will always be striving in your sin to be
> righteousness.
>
> Good luck with that.
>
> Sinner James wrote:
> > By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.
>
> Michael Christ wrote:
> > Horrendous!!!
>
> There is your problem, you don't see or know God so you play something
> you hope will equate to God, your religion.

Let me know when you figure out what the following verse means;

John_5:26  For as the Father hath life in himself, so he hath given
to the Son also to have life in himself.

> Michael Christ

Re: The King is Coming

<v0s77a$2q13c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13373&group=alt.bible#13373

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 20:51:38 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Wed, 1 May 2024 01:51 UTC

On 4/30/2024 5:21 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 1/05/2024 7:36 am, Rod E. wrote:

> Michael Christ wrote:
>>> Dear Everyone Is A Sinner So I Am Okay In My Whoredom James,
>>>
>>>  > I am going by the BIBLE.
>>>
>>> Liar, you are going by your constant sinning state, not by the bible.
>>> Unless you are saying going by the bible is constant sinning? :-).
>>>
>>> You're a joke on words.
>>>
>>> You go by your sin, your darkness, Sinner James.
>>>
>>> So, in your bible quoting you will always be striving in your sin to
>>> be righteousness.
>>>
>>> Good luck with that.
>>>
>>> Sinner James wrote:
>>>  > By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.
>>>
>>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>>  > Horrendous!!!
>>>
>>> There is your problem, you don't see or know God so you play
>>> something you hope will equate to God, your religion.
>

> Rodeth Roteth:
>>     Shut thou mouth, satan.
>
> Yes, what is James is you also!

No. James is his own man. As long as he follows scripture and lives it
he comes to know Jesus. He is in very good hands.

> Michael Christ

Re: The King is Coming

<v116ds$49c2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13430&group=alt.bible#13430

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 18:08:43 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Thu, 2 May 2024 23:08 UTC

On 4/28/2024 2:13 AM, Robert wrote:

> One of my favorites. Look upon the Joy on the faces of all the peoples as
> they worship the Lord.
>
> In the City of the Lord where HE will rule for 1,000 years as promised long,
> long ago.

He is already here in Spirit.

Re: The King is Coming

<0001HW.2BE47A7100211B73305B7438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13443&group=alt.bible#13443

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 18:50:41 -0700
 by: Robert - Fri, 3 May 2024 01:50 UTC

On May 2, 2024, Rod E. wrote
(in article <v116ds$49c2$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 4/28/2024 2:13 AM, Robert wrote:
> >
> > One of my favorites. Look upon the Joy on the faces of all the peoples as
> > they worship the Lord.
> >
> > In the City of the Lord where HE will rule for 1,000 years as promised long,
> > long ago.
> He is already here in Spirit.

Yes, he is, but for the millennial rule he will be here in person ruling the
entire peeps of the earth with a Rod of Iron. His Saints with Him. Even at
that time he will not force people to accept him, as one can see the outcome
at the end of the thousand years.

Re: The King is Coming

<h99g3jtaqr58s4690qqvt0v7svl1mm9ea8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13516&group=alt.bible#13516

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife alt.religion.christian.catholic alt.bible soc.culture.israel alt.atheism alt.christian.religion.roman-catholic
From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.christian.catholic,alt.bible,soc.culture.israel,alt.atheism,alt.christian.religion.roman-catholic
Date: Sun, 05 May 2024 20:50:56 -0400
 by: James - Mon, 6 May 2024 00:50 UTC

On Tue, 30 Apr 2024 09:37:23 +1000, Michael Christ
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 29/04/2024 8:30 pm, James wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:35:28 +1000, Michael Christ
>> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ========================

>Michael Christ wrote:
>>> Horrendous!!!
>
>Whore sinner James wrote:
>> Vapidity!!!

To Michael's readers.

>> I am going by the BIBLE. What do you go by?
>
>You go by your sin, your darkness, Sinner James.

Yes, like Paul, I can't stop from sinning at this time.

>John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of
>the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall
>have the light of life.

OK.

>1 John 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and
>declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Sounds good.

>Now get out of here, you stiff-necked deluded liar.

Sorry, can't do that. Must follow the Bible's orders from Jesus at Mt
28:19,20.

>You and your religions are all a lie and you attempt to steal the
>Kingdom of God and make it in your own image.

You are not making any sense. Do you even know what the Kingdom of God
is?

>Liars and thieves, like your forefathers before you, the Pharisees.

Not true. As what I recollect, my genetics can be traced back to
Indians, not 1st century Jews.

Have a good one.

Sincerely, James
The good and the bad.
How can we tell?
go to jw.org
5/5/2024

>Michael Christ
>

>> Sincerely, James
>> Being really happy.
>> Are you missing that?
>> go to jw.org
>> 4/29/2024
>>

>>> Michael Christ

www.avg.com

interests / alt.bible / The King is Coming