From: playbg-...@yahoo.com (MK)
Newsgroups: rec.games.backgammon
Subject: At last, Murat's "mutant cube strategy" experiments are published!
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 02:34:53 -0600
 by: MK - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 08:34 UTC

I was finally able to make time to put all the files of my experiments
into a neat web page on my site https://montanaonline.net/backgammon/

Click on "Gnew!", deformed cube or text link to open experiments page.

There, first read the RTF document for "general descriptions", (first
icon on left), to make the best use of page contents, most efficiently.
Everything should be fairly well explained and documented.

Please let me know of any broken links, bugs in scripts, grammar and
spelling errors, etc... ;)

Once you digest the results of especially the experiments 9 through 13,
feel free to offer your comments and arguments on the subject.

MK

Re: At last, Murat's "mutant cube strategy" experiments are published!

<uu7af4$gr59$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=13627&group=rec.games.backgammon#13627

From: playbg-...@yahoo.com (MK)
Newsgroups: rec.games.backgammon
Subject: Re: At last, Murat's "mutant cube strategy" experiments are
published!
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 15:05:41 -0600
 by: MK - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 21:05 UTC

On 3/26/2024 2:34 AM, MK wrote:
> I was finally able to make time to put all the files of my experiments
> into a neat web page on my site https://montanaonline.net/backgammon/
>
> Click on "Gnew!", deformed cube or text link to open experiments page.
>
> There, first read the RTF document for "general descriptions", (first
> icon on left), to make the best use of page contents, most efficiently.
> Everything should be fairly well explained and documented.
>
> Please let me know of any broken links, bugs in scripts, grammar and
> spelling errors, etc... ;)
>
> Once you digest the results of especially the experiments 9 through 13,
> feel free to offer your comments and arguments on the subject.
>
> MK

Could someone (Tim? stick? anyone?) forward the above post to other
forums that they participate in? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

MK

interests / rec.games.backgammon / Re: At last, Murat's "mutant cube strategy" experiments are published!