From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Apoorva Mandavilli keeps making mistakes at the New York Times to
exaggerate the risk of COVID to keep Americans scared
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:09:18 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 17:09 UTC

https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1atvvvl/apoorva_mandavilli_keeps_making_mistakes_at_the/

Apoorva Mandavilli keeps making mistakes at the New York Times to
exaggerate the risk of COVID to keep Americans scared
This is not journalism but activism

VINAY PRASAD
FEB 18, 2024
Apoorva Mandavilli is hell bent on keeping Americans scared of COVID
even if that means publishing falsehoods. Here is the latest.

She can’t even report the number of Americans who died WITH covid per
week accurately. In a prior essay, I detail her COVID errors and show
that these are one-sided. She tends to fear-monger about the virus. See
those e.g. here.

Apoorva Mandavilli is a terrible science reporter working at the New
York Times
VINAY PRASAD
·
SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Apoorva Mandavilli is a terrible science reporter working at the New
York Times
Recently, I read an article by Apoorva Mandavilli— the New York Times
science reporter. I will come to that example at the end of this piece,
but it just reminded me that she is incompetent as a science journalist.
She has her own views on covid policy. She is pro mask, pro boosting
kids, and pro school shutdown. She seems as if she favors partisan D…

Read full story
It isn’t just factual errors. Even the framing of her recent article is
biased.

This week the CDC considered removing the 5 day requirement for
isolation post COVID. A curious reporter might ask, “Hmmm, among all
people who had covid this last month, what % tested for COVID, and what
% of those isolated for 5 days?”

Were people even following the CDCs policy?

If the answer is no one is testing and no one is isolating, then the
policy change is negligible— as no one was doing it anyway. That’s not
what we got.

Instead the New York Times, Apoorva Mandavilli believes COVID remains a
big threat, and her article is entirely critical of the proposed rule
change. She laments the proposed policy change and cites a willing band
of selective quotes, but she doesn’t actually provide data.

She can’t even ask the first question: was anyone following the policy
to begin with.

When she does provide statistics, she gets is horrifically wrong. How is
this acceptable? Let’s not forget her other comments. She refused to
take lab leak seriously, and condemned it as racist.

Image
She was wrong about hospitalizations

She was wrong about diagnosis vs deaths

And of course, she is so biased she got school closure wrong and her
reporting contributed to massive harm to generation of kids.

Image
A decent NY Times would relieve her of duty.

(Apoorva) Greeting MichaelE on 02/18/24 ...

<a815titp04bl7ob4iblr6aatkm6baj8v5u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15241&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15241

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Apoorva) Greeting MichaelE on 02/18/24 ...
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 17:34:15 -0500
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 22:34 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:

>https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1atvvvl/apoorva_mandavilli_keeps_making_mistakes_at_the/
>
>Apoorva Mandavilli keeps making mistakes at the New York Times to
>exaggerate the risk of COVID to keep Americans scared
>This is not journalism but activism
>
>VINAY PRASAD
>FEB 18, 2024
>Apoorva Mandavilli is hell bent on keeping Americans scared of COVID
>even if that means publishing falsehoods. Here is the latest.
>

>She can’t even report the number of Americans who died WITH covid per
>week accurately. In a prior essay, I detail her COVID errors and show
>that these are one-sided. She tends to fear-monger about the virus. See
>those e.g. here.
>
>Apoorva Mandavilli is a terrible science reporter working at the New
>York Times
>VINAY PRASAD

>SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
>Apoorva Mandavilli is a terrible science reporter working at the New
>York Times
>Recently, I read an article by Apoorva Mandavilli— the New York Times
>science reporter. I will come to that example at the end of this piece,
>but it just reminded me that she is incompetent as a science journalist.
>She has her own views on covid policy. She is pro mask, pro boosting
>kids, and pro school shutdown. She seems as if she favors partisan D…
>
>Read full story
>It isn’t just factual errors. Even the framing of her recent article is
>biased.
>
>This week the CDC considered removing the 5 day requirement for
>isolation post COVID. A curious reporter might ask, “Hmmm, among all
>people who had covid this last month, what % tested for COVID, and what
>% of those isolated for 5 days?”
>
>Were people even following the CDCs policy?
>
>If the answer is no one is testing and no one is isolating, then the
>policy change is negligible— as no one was doing it anyway. That’s not
>what we got.
>

>Instead the New York Times, Apoorva Mandavilli believes COVID remains a
>big threat, and her article is entirely critical of the proposed rule
>change. She laments the proposed policy change and cites a willing band
>of selective quotes, but she doesn’t actually provide data.
>
>She can’t even ask the first question: was anyone following the policy
>to begin with.
>
>When she does provide statistics, she gets is horrifically wrong. How is
>this acceptable? Let’s not forget her other comments. She refused to
>take lab leak seriously, and condemned it as racist.
>
>Image
>She was wrong about hospitalizations
>

>She was wrong about diagnosis vs deaths
>

>And of course, she is so biased she got school closure wrong and her
>reporting contributed to massive harm to generation of kids.
>
>Image
>A decent NY Times would relieve her of duty.

In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use Apostle Paul's
secret (Philippians 4:12). Though masking is less protective, it helps
us avoid the appearance of doing the evil of spreading airborne
pathogens while there are people getting sick because of not being
100% protected. It is written that we're to "abstain from **all**
appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22 w/**emphasis**).

Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8 ) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the US & elsewhere is by
rapidly (i.e. use the "Rapid COVID-19 Test" ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
"convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Re: (Apoorva) Greeting MichaelE on 02/18/24 ...

<uqu8ro$1haau$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15242&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15242

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Apoorva) Greeting MichaelE on 02/18/24 ...
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:54:16 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 00:54 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> [...]
> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
> longer effective.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

(Apoorva) Praying w/ MichaelE for much more (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 02/18/24 ...

<m4c5titpdmlf0rvrtqivl42psrjcmcvpfn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15243&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15243

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Apoorva) Praying w/ MichaelE for much more (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 02/18/24 ...
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 20:39:26 -0500
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 01:39 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
>> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
>> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
>> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
>> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
>> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
>> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
>> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
>> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
>> longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to "convince it forward" (John 15:12) with
all glory (Psalm112:1) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / (Apoorva) Praying w/ MichaelE for much more (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 02/18/24 ...