From: rand...@canadianatheists.ca (Randolf Richardson 張文道)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: Re: (Attn: Randolf Richardson) Medical proof that LORD Jesus is
superhuman ...
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:56:56 -0800
 by: Randolf Richardson - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 23:56 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 13:42:58 -0500
HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> Randolf Richardson wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Here's what's behind the bit.ly link:
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
> >>
> >> Here's an alternative link:
> >>
> >> https://narkive.com/tHQBXpG9.1
> >
> >Oof! That's an odd conversation, and it ended
> >with preaching Christianity, which I don't care
> >for. I'm glad that none of my neighbours are
> >trying to pollute the community with their
> >religious views here.
>
> Actually an invitation to join a Facebook community is not really
> proselytizing (i.e. "pollute the community") especially in the context
> of someone expressing interest.

That's not what I was referring to (I was banished
from Facebook after nearly 100 anti-vaxxers made
false accusation-complaints about me; the Facebook
Appeals department sided with the anti-vaxxers).

What I was referring to was the reference to Jesus
Christ, etc. -- that was proselytizing.

> >> Taking your "doing well" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I
> >> as a cardiologist, share with you, Randolf, that it's wonderful
> >> knowing through our hunger that we're both not having a heart attack
> >> (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in accordance with pure
> >> logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to
> >> write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here
> >> that you are: So now how are you ?
> >
> >The phrase "wonderfully hungry" doesn't appeal
> >to me because I went without food for a number
> >of years when I was a child. I remember being
> >so hungry at school that I ate paper to stave
> >off the hunger. (Things improved greatly for
> >our whole family as soon as my parents got
> >better careers.)
>
> Actually, it's impossible for ordinary humans to survive going
> "without food for a number of years" and typically after just a few

I meant to write that I went without "enough"
food -- it's certainly not a highlight of my
life, but it has left me with an appreciation
for some of the difficulties of impoverished
people who also aren't getting enough food, and
are continually feeling hungry.

> days of fasting the starvation ketosis results in loss of appetite
> (aka anorexia when no longer hungry). This is why LORD Jesus still
> being hungry (Luke 4:4 & Matthew 4:4) after 40 days/nights of fasting
> allows us to know medically that He is superhuman and warrants the
> start of a new thread about this very important Biblical fact.

I'm not interested in fasting.

> >As for medical/health matters, I already have
> >a family physician who is highly qualified who
> >I see for the normal regular checkups. I do
> >follow her recommendations exactly, which I
> >find yields the best results, so I don't need
> >health advice from people on the internet, but
> >I do appreciate your inclination to try to be
> >helpful.
> >
> >If you want to delve into the health problems
> >resulting from non-therapeutic circumcision,
> >feel free to start a new thread -- I'll be
> >happy to contribute my views on this horror.
>
> Again, I advise that you, Randolf, try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are: So now
> again, how are you ?

There's nothing wonderful about feeling hungry,
especially when it's for long periods of time due
to living under the poverty line. The fact that
you're mischaracterizing it as "wonderful" only
reveals that you are out of touch with how awful
it is to not get enough food day after day.

Instead of pushing religion to support ultra-rich
religious institutions, why don't you put your
energy into helping people in need instead? That
would be a more productive use of time, and also
be genuinely rewarding because you'd actually be
helping people live better quality lives?

--
Randolf Richardson 張文道 - randolf@canadianatheists.ca
Canadian atheists - True, Northern, Strong, and Free

Re: (Attn: Randolf Richardson) LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of living wonderfully hungry ...

<20240224193325.4a1fa39edafda83afe60cce4@canadianatheists.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15304&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15304

From: rand...@canadianatheists.ca (Randolf Richardson 張文道)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: Re: (Attn: Randolf Richardson) LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our
#1 Example of living wonderfully hungry ...
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 19:33:25 -0800
 by: Randolf Richardson - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 03:33 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 19:34:04 -0500
HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> Randolf Richardson wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Actually an invitation to join a Facebook community is not really
> >> proselytizing (i.e. "pollute the community") especially in the context
> >> of someone expressing interest.
> >
> >That's not what I was referring to (I was banished
> >from Facebook after nearly 100 anti-vaxxers made
> >false accusation-complaints about me; the Facebook
> >Appeals department sided with the anti-vaxxers).
>
> That is surprising that this happened to you on Facebook with MZ being
> pro-vaccine and not on Twitter with EM being anti-vaccine.

It's surprising that it happened at all 7 years ago,
because it should have been obvious to Facebook that
all the accusations were false -- they could easily
have checked my usage history to confirm this.

> >What I was referring to was the reference to Jesus
> >Christ, etc. -- that was proselytizing.
>
> Reference to Jesus Christ is not proselytizing as evidenced by your
> reference.

It's not my reference. You're the one who brought it
up in the example you linked to (I assume you're the
Andrew person in the example conversation).

> >> Actually, it's impossible for ordinary humans to survive going
> >> "without food for a number of years" and typically after just a few
> >
> >I meant to write that I went without "enough"
> >food -- it's certainly not a highlight of my
> >life, but it has left me with an appreciation
> >for some of the difficulties of impoverished
> >people who also aren't getting enough food, and
> >are continually feeling hungry.
>
> Actually, getting enough food to stop being hungry means getting food
> in excess (e.g. eating at an "all you can eat" buffet).

I reject your diagnosis.

> >> days of fasting the starvation ketosis results in loss of appetite
> >> (aka anorexia when no longer hungry). This is why LORD Jesus still
> >> being hungry (Luke 4:2-4 & Matthew 4:2-4) after 40 days/nights of fasting
> >> allows us to know medically that He is superhuman and warrants the
> >> start of a new thread about this very important Biblical fact.
> >
> >I'm not interested in fasting.
>
> Our being http://WonderfullyHungry.org means we, who are ordinary
> humans, are **not** fasting.

Your web site is broken:

Cookies are not enabled.
It appears your browser is not accepting cookies, please enable cookies to continue to this page, or disable 'private' web browsing mode.
Instructions to enable cookies for all browsers can be found HERE

Don't bother lecturing me on how to configure my
computer, as this is part of my profession (and
cookies are not disabled).

> >> Again, I advise that you, Randolf, try to write that you're
> >> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are: So now
> >> again, how are you ?
> >
> >There's nothing wonderful about feeling hungry,
> >especially when it's for long periods of time due
> >to living under the poverty line. The fact that
> >you're mischaracterizing it as "wonderful" only
> >reveals that you are out of touch with how awful
> >it is to not get enough food day after day.
>
> We, who are ordinary humans, would not be http://WonderfullyHungry.org
> if we did "not get enough food day after day" for more than a few
> weeks.

Being hungry is not a wonderful feeling.

> >Instead of pushing religion to support ultra-rich
> >religious institutions, why don't you put your
> >energy into helping people in need instead? That
> >would be a more productive use of time, and also
> >be genuinely rewarding because you'd actually be
> >helping people live better quality lives?
>
> Living http://WonderfullyHungry.org is **not** a religion (i.e. a set
> of beliefs about GOD as evident by it being written that the only
> religion that has GOD's approval is when we help widows & orphans in
> their distress which informs us that GOD, though our #1 Example of
> living "wonderfully hungry," isn't religious since He does not approve
> of any religion).

Click here to read the complete article
Re: (Attn: Randolf Richardson) May you have a change of heart ...

<20240225191215.3a97e49dc0860c6dba1a0e08@canadianatheists.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15320&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15320

From: rand...@canadianatheists.ca (Randolf Richardson 張文道)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: Re: (Attn: Randolf Richardson) May you have a change of heart ...
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:12:15 -0800
 by: Randolf Richardson - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 03:12 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 23:43:08 -0500
HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> Randolf Richardson wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> That is surprising that this happened to you on Facebook with MZ being
> >> pro-vaccine and not on Twitter with EM being anti-vaccine.
> >
> >It's surprising that it happened at all 7 years ago,
> >because it should have been obvious to Facebook that
> >all the accusations were false -- they could easily
> >have checked my usage history to confirm this.

> >> Reference to Jesus Christ is not proselytizing as evidenced by your
> >> reference.
> >
> >It's not my reference. You're the one who brought it
> >up in the example you linked to (I assume you're the
> >Andrew person in the example conversation).
>
> Actually the above reference is attributed to you. As for the example
> in the Google Group link, it was a "bottom line" aside rather than
> part of the example conversation.

It's based on the link you provided. I reject
your false attribution to me.

> >> Actually, getting enough food to stop being hungry means getting food
> >> in excess (e.g. eating at an "all you can eat" buffet).
> >
> >I reject your diagnosis.

> >> Our being http://WonderfullyHungry.org means we, who are ordinary
> >> humans, are **not** fasting.
> >
> >Your web site is broken:
> >
> > Cookies are not enabled.
> > It appears your browser is not accepting cookies, please enable cookies to continue to this page, or disable 'private' web browsing mode.
> > Instructions to enable cookies for all browsers can be found HERE
> >
> >Don't bother lecturing me on how to configure my
> >computer, as this is part of my profession (and
> >cookies are not disabled).
>
> It's possible that you're in "'private' web browsing mode."

I recommended not bothering to lecture me on how
to configure my computer -- I don't actually care
what you think I need to do to make up for the
shortcomings of your web site; the responsibility
is yours to make sure that your web site works
properly. If you hired someone to build it for
you, then either get them to fix the problem or
hire someone else who can.

Click here to read the complete article
(Attn: RR) Expertly: Again praying for Randolf Richardson's perishing soul in this thread on 02/25/24 ...

<nm0otipjau6qetrp8qhklg53krle82lj4f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15321&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15321

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: (Attn: RR) Expertly: Again praying for Randolf Richardson's perishing soul in this thread on 02/25/24 ...
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 22:19:18 -0500
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 03:19 UTC

(Attn: RR) 02/25/24 Again praying for Randolf here ...

https://narkive.com/gWP8gQxE.5

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: (Attn: Randolf Richardson) Medical proof that LORD Jesus is superhuman ...