From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 22:44:58 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:44 UTC

On Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:11:44 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> <fluhs grik skata>

The TRUTH about you neo-nazi scum restored:

>> You dreckvolk are a laughingstock and a joke! Remember how Bill
>>Levinson humiliated your fellow dreckvolk?
>
> You ainlungual jewlovers are hilarious, gook. Remember how I kicked
> Bill Levinsteen off Usenet more than 20 years ago? He never showed
> his contorted rodent-like jewface here again!

You NEVER kicked ANYONE off ANY place, you ridiculous housebound impotent
loser with nothing but a big mouth! LOL

> You are a gook.

He isn't. But YOU are a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic
swine! And you KNOW it!

> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

As the sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine that you
are, NOBODY and NOTHING is below you! And you know THAT, too!

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.636319@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<urqh80$o1aj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15362&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15362

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor
Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 10:09:04 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 18:09 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:11:44 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
> paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:
>

>> <fluhs grik skata>
>
> The TRUTH about you neo-nazi scum restored:
>
>>> You dreckvolk are a laughingstock and a joke! Remember how Bill
>>> Levinson humiliated your fellow dreckvolk?
>>
>> You ainlungual jewlovers are hilarious, gook. Remember how I kicked
>> Bill Levinsteen off Usenet more than 20 years ago? He never showed
>> his contorted rodent-like jewface here again!
There is nothing contorted nor rodent-like about Bill's face.

> You NEVER kicked ANYONE off ANY place, you ridiculous housebound impotent
> loser with nothing but a big mouth! LOL
You got that right!

Michael

Re: It's REAL DUMB pedophilic serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

<17b86c856c96330a$19$141828$c2365abb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15367&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15367

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: It's REAL DUMB pedophilic serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 20:36:18 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:36 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 18:19:18 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the Foreskin PEELER fairy
> first, as he LEAPS to the defence of his slant-eyed gook fiancee!
> {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

You STILL can't get past me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL
> Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
> kick in the bum!

You WISH, you hilarious housebound impotent WIMP! LOL

> <fluhs grik skata>

The ridiculous TRUTH about you loser restored:
>> > You NEVER kicked ANYONE off ANY place, you ridiculous housebound impotent
>> > loser with nothing but a big mouth! LOL
>> You got that right!
>
> Inane Oriental 'me too' one-line drivel....as can ALWAYS be predicted
> from a slant eyed mongoloid with a BLANK mind.

There is NOTHING inane about stating the truth and agreeing with it,
pedophilic gay sick asshole Razovic!

> Strip away the jewloving, the ainlungus, the rabid 'pro-semitism'®™,
> the 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion, the depravity, the underage
> sibling sodomy, the daily two-fingered masturbation, the denial of
> rape beneficiaries, the online porn portfoliolioliolio consisting
> entirely of WHITE women, the gob dripping with freshly squeezed jew
> diarrhoea, the feasting on dogs and other domestic pets, the delusions
> of being an American, the sheer adoration of uppity ape Chrissie
> Morton, the sheer terror of rapture and deportation by the ICE Five-0,
> the encouragement of bestiality between Humans and subhuman species
> such as gooks and jews and the excretion of subhuman sub-babies and
> what is left?

What load of ridiculous, clinically insane NONSENSE! LOL

> Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito: a hideous, gormless slant eyed
> mongoloid with a BLANK mind.

That superior "blank" mind with which he keeps dominating you, humiliating
you and slapping you around the place, with EASE and ELEGANCE, every time,
psychopath? LOL

> You are a gook etc.

He isn't. But YOU are a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic
swine! And you KNOW it!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.227834@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!