Three hours a day will produce as much as a man ought to write. -- Trollope

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / -- Are Chinese Christians are as incompatible to democracy as Uyghur Muslims are to Chinese politics?

SubjectAuthor
o -- Are Chinese Christians are as incompatible to democracy as Uyghur Muslims aredolf

1
-- Are Chinese Christians are as incompatible to democracy as Uyghur Muslims are to Chinese politics?

<tS2dnRRUCcKTAnz4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15398&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15398

Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology
Subject: -- Are Chinese Christians are as incompatible to democracy
as Uyghur Muslims are to Chinese politics?
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 09:25:34 +0000
 by: dolf - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:25 UTC

Doesn't seem relevant to the topic and that is Chinese Christians are as
incompatible to democracy as Uyghur Muslims are to Chinese politics ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3