From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.atheism,soc.culture.jewish
Subject: -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC
CLERGY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY
Date: 1 Mar 2024 20:03:53 GMT
<atd4uilp66opfv3h4eu6kedb85aehud9k5@4ax.com>
 by: dolf - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 20:03 UTC

REDUCED EXCESS GROUPS AS EVIDENCE OF CHRISTO-FASCIST ANTISEMITISM

"THE DISCIPLE IS NOT ABOVE HIS *MASTER*-G1320:, NOR THE SERVANT ABOVE HIS
LORD. IT IS ENOUGH FOR THE DISCIPLE THAT HE BE AS HIS MASTER, AND THE
SERVANT AS HIS LORD. IF THEY HAVE CALLED THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE BEELZEBUB,
HOW MUCH MORE SHALL THEY CALL THEM OF HIS HOUSEHOLD?

#275 - NOUMENON / GODHEAD RESONANCE FOR SABBATH DAY ON 2 MARCH 2024 as [#4,
#10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #5] = didáskalos (G1320): {UMBRA: #540 %
#41 = #7} 1) a teacher; 2) in the NT one who teaches concerning the things
of God, and the duties of man; 2a) one who is fitted to teach, or thinks
himself so; 2b) the teachers of the Jewish religion; 2c) of those who by
their great power as teachers draw crowds around them i.e. John the
Baptist, Jesus; 2d) by preeminence used of Jesus by himself, as one who
showed men the way of salvation; 2e) of the apostles, and of Paul; 2f) of
those who in the religious assemblies of the Christians, undertook the work
of teaching, with the special assistance of the Holy Spirit; 2g) of false
teachers among Christians;

FEAR THEM NOT THEREFORE: FOR THERE IS NOTHING COVERED, THAT SHALL NOT BE
REVEALED; AND HID, THAT SHALL NOT BE KNOWN.

WHAT I TELL YOU IN DARKNESS, THAT SPEAK YE IN LIGHT: AND WHAT YE HEAR IN
THE EAR, THAT PREACH YE UPON THE HOUSETOPS.

We only have to wait until the reprise of COGITO: #33 - CLOSENESS (MI)- 𝌦密
= #484 / [#49, #75, #62, #22, #22] relevant to the CRUCIFIXION / PASSOVER
EVENTS of 1 to 5 APRIL 33 CE for there to be an ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
wrought against your BLASPHEMOUS CLAIMS to CHRISTIAN BELIEF / IDENTITY.

AND FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL:
BUT RATHER FEAR HIM WHICH IS ABLE TO DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL."
[Matthew 10:27-28]

HeartDoc Andrew <achung@EmoryCardiology.com> wrote:
> <test> 03/01/24 Again, here's the admonition ...
>
> [ sniped delusional diatribe as past actioned complaint to ISP resulting
> in a cease and desist BOT crimes against humanity ]
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><

We didn't know what sectarian affiliation you have ANDREW CHUNG as to
whether it is CATHOLIC or UNIFICATION CHURCH.

Or whether as FALUN GONG you have certain inhumane extremist aspirations
and are capable of having operatives in the WUHAN LAB in facilitating the
spread of a biological agent ...

One of our concerned netizens has confirmed that you are actually a
proponent of a religious cult (as is FALUN GONG) and so it's important to
us that you vary your speech patterns which are repetitive and don't enable
any prerequisite enquiry to reasonably resolve such "inhumane extremist
aspirations" as hypotheticals.

We want to explore whether Chinese Christians are as incompatible to
democracy as Uyghur Muslims are to Chinese politics ...

What are you hiding?

------

Quite simply I know of no person of Chinese heritage and Christian belief
who thinks I have any human right to exist. This is the narrative which
will form the basis of my complaint to your internet service provider.

BY FACTS CONVEYED ANDREW CHUNG AS AN ASIAN AMERICAN WHO IS A
CHRISTO-FASCIST YOU MUST GIVE AN ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ATROCIOUS HISTORICAL
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AS HATRED AND GENOCIDE MASQUERADING PIETY

PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

ANDREW CHUNG as you can see from the above link that my TORAH, DAOIST and
JEWISH-CHRISTIAN belief is substantiated as being forever distinct from
yours.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Hitler%20Claim%20to%20Science.jpeg>

I KNOW JUST HOW CRUEL ASIANS CAN BE AND WHEN SUCH IS ASSOCIATED WITH
AMERICAN HEDONISM AS DIME-a-DOZEN CITIZENSHIP IT IS SIMPLY DIABOLICAL BY
UNSURPASSED HAUGHTY PIOUS PRESUMPTIONS AS SELF ENTITLEMENT (not even the
orthodox Russians behave that way).

YOUTUBE: "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=405N61fzqQc>

EDWARD ROSS: "What is the greatest human invention of all time?

AGI: Artificial General Intelligence!

Reason: everything we have invented, discovered or imagined and do in
future are functions of INTELLIGENCE.

Nothing is more important than AGI and nothing will ever be, to the end of
time"

<https://x.com/edwardross01/status/1761983900384162287>

DOLF: "The greatest human achievement will be to understand the fabric of
time relativity to sapience...

Server v's client artificial general intelligence."

EDWARD ROSS: "Wouldn’t that be a function of INTELLIGENCE: human’s, Gods
or AGI?

Universe has infinite amount of hidden knowledge, None of it will ever be
learned without intelligence?

AGI will infinitely supplement our finite and temporal intelligence.

We will learn and know it all."

DOLF: "It could be augmented but that doesn't exclude self attribution"

EDWARD ROSS: "I understand that AGI on its own is nothing but, as you say,
servers.

It is the “augumantation”, it is, it + us that makes it the greatest human
achievement giving us the chance to fulfil our destiny: to learn and to
know!"

DOLF: "Already I can do Chat GPT enquires relevant to a temporal heuristic
(time has dominion over all) and the results intersect.

Thus in my view Chat GPT needs a "just in time" cogito context for optimal
human action and if this is the basis of contingent causality it is
augmented.

However in my informal view the cogito zones need to be appropriately
activated: consider then game playing which facilitates such modality of
consciousness, then the result will be ūbermensch attribute which then
evolves the machine."

DOLF: "If the "just in time" cogito context is implicitly an intellectual
property of the COMMONWEALTH then one ought to consider the economy of
scale on just a transactional basis.

If we think only of Asia with 4.3+ billion people and ourselves with 30
million.

I don't think high cost of housing will be the primary opportunity of a
sapient and knowledge economy."

CASE STUDY: A Catholic (NEITH: VIRGIN MOTHER / RA: SUN GOD) EUCHARIST
HERITAGE institution educated lawyer who needs lessons on the superiority
of BREXIT as powers over Roman governance.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

It would reasonably appear given this linguistic / temporal coefficient
[HEBREW / GREEK: 24 x 7 x 13 x 49 = 294 x 364 = 6J as 107016 days / 293 =
365.2423 solar tropical year] that you could also utilise the same
methodology for ARABIC script to obtain the requisite pragma selectors.

6 days x 28 x 13 (or 28 x #78) = #2184 x 49 = 6J (294 x 364 days or 293 x
365.2423 tropical years)

#1561 as [#500, #800, #50, #1, #10, #200] = phōnḗ (G5456): {UMBRA: #1358 %
#41 = #5} 1) a sound, a tone; 1a) of inanimate things, as musical
instruments; 2) a voice; 2a) of the sound of uttered words; 3) speech; 3a)
*OF* *A* *LANGUAGE*, *TONGUE*;

#1561 as [#300, #5, #200, #200, #1, #100, #1, #20, #70, #50, #300, #1, #5,
#300, #8] = tessarakontaetḗs (G5063): {UMBRA: #1761 % #41 = #39} 1) of
*FORTY* *YEARS*, forty years old;

Thus: 293 x 19 year lunar metonic cycle = 5567 + 293 = 5860 with 40 years
interior knowledge for EXODUS in 49J1W2D (49th JUBILEE + 9 YEARS) + 40
YEARS DESERT SOJOURN

#TAU / #400 YEARS X 365.2423 DAYS = 146,096.92 days

#400 % 22 = 17 SEPTEMBER

#6000 % 22 = 13 SEPTEMBER 2001 <-- #60 - 𝍁積 = #511 as [#1, #60, #50, #400]
= ʼÂçᵉnath (H621): {UMBRA: #511 % #41 = #19} 0) Asenath = 'belonging to the
goddess *NEITH*'; 1) the wife of Joseph;

#8800 % 22 = #TAU as REPRISE OF INFINITE LOOP

You ought to understand that “King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium
recently on 14 SEPTEMBER 2023 visited the Vatican for a private audience
with Pope Francis. The timing of their visit raised some eyebrows in
Belgium1. During this meeting, they likely discussed matters of mutual
interest and importance. It’s always fascinating when royalty and religious
leaders come together [and bend their knee to CATHOLIC (NEITH: VIRGIN
MOTHER / RA: SUN GOD) #1827 - EUCHARIST (5 x 365.4 days or 4 x 364 + 371
days) IDOLATRY], as it provides a glimpse into the intricate dynamics
between church and state.”

And I don’t think cutting out an impertinent lawyer’s tongue will have any
salvatory consequence.

BING CHAT GPT4 @ 0732 HRS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2024: “IS THE BELGIUM SOVEREIGN
RELATED TO QUEEN VICTORIA?

In fact, the current king of Belgium has genetic ties to both Victoria and
her husband, Prince Albert, as he is the direct descendant of their mutual
uncle, King Leopold I of Belgium.”

GRAPPLE (302, 402)@[21, 79, 31, 48, 9, 42, 27, 76, 69] PROTOTYPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.2.27&time:7.32&heuristic&male:302&feme:402&ontic:215&deme:279&idea:402>

{@9: Sup: 78 - ON THE VERGE: CHIANG (#302); Ego: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG
(#402)}

TELOS TOTAL: #402

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #215

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #279

Click here to read the complete article
Re: -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY

<TVCdnaTGxKwCq3_4nZ2dnZfqn_QPyJ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15422&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15422

CLERGY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY
Newsgroups: uk.legal,sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.atheism,soc.culture.jewish
<atd4uilp66opfv3h4eu6kedb85aehud9k5@4ax.com>
<l4eql9Frjf9U1@mid.individual.net>
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 13:12:15 -0700
 by: % - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 20:12 UTC

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:69>

> BUT WHO AM I TO SAY?
>
> THIS LAST ELEMENT AS "breaker of bones” is consistent with sovereign claims
> as first principles which conveys my soul is not perishing. Quite simply I
> know of no person of Chinese heritage and Christian belief who thinks I
> have any human right to exist.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Notes%20On%20Egyptian%20Book%20of%20the%20Dead.pdf>
>
> We only have to wait until the reprise of COGITO: #33 - CLOSENESS (MI)- 𝌦密
> = #484 / [#49, #75, #62, #22, #22] relevant to the CRUCIFIXION / PASSOVER
> EVENTS of 1 to 5 APRIL 33 CE for there to be an ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
> wrought against your BLASPHEMOUS CLAIMS to CHRISTIAN BELIEF / IDENTITY.
>
> AS AN ASIAN AMERICAN WHO IS A CHRISTO-FASCIST YOU MUST GIVE AN
> ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ATROCIOUS HISTORICAL CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AS HATRED
> AND GENOCIDE MASQUERADING PIETY
>
> Revision: 2 March 2024

you realize that you are an immigrant don't you

Click here to read the complete article

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY