You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist. -- Indira Gandhi

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Now They Are Targeting the Amish

SubjectAuthor
* Now They Are Targeting the AmishMichael Ejercito
`* (Amish) Greeting MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
 +* Re: (Amish) Greeking MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...Loose Cannon
 |+- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
 |`* Re: (Amish) Greeking MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...Michael Ejercito
 | `* Re: (Amish) Greeking MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...Loose Cannon
 |  +- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
 |  `- Re: (Amish) Greeking MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...Michael Ejercito
 +* <Amish> Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiaNitaIdiot fake-KK-nymshifter being eterHeartDoc Andrew
 |`* Re: <Amish> Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiaNitaIdiot fake-KK-nymshifter being Michael Ejercito
 | `* (Amish) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit ...HeartDoc Andrew
 |  `- (Amish) Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiainQuackIdiot fake-KK-nymshifter being eHeartDoc Andrew
 `* Re: (Amish) Greeting MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...Michael Ejercito
  `- (Amish) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11;13) Holy Spirit on 03/03/24HeartDoc Andrew

1
Now They Are Targeting the Amish

<us25gl$2idfv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15459&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15459

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Now They Are Targeting the Amish
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 07:37:39 -0800
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
 by: Michael Ejercito - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:37 UTC

https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1b4rx90/now_they_are_targeting_the_amish/

Now They Are Targeting the Amish
Friends Read Free

Commentary
In January of this year, the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, in
cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, raided the Amos
Miller Organic Farm, a longtime members-only organic farm in Lancaster
County. Government agents took possession of many tens of thousands of
dollars worth of food that had been produced on the farm for family and
friends, people who rely on this farm for high-quality products that
avoid factory methods, chemicals, and industrial processes.
This is the kind of food that many people around the country would love
to buy but cannot because of the industrial cartels that control
production and distribution in this country. Residents of Amish country
are wildly fortunate to have such options, particularly as it pertains
to raw milk products, which are widely considered to be more nutritious
and delicious than processed milk. However, that truth is censored very
heavily by YouTube, as part of the general censorship regime in
operation now.
Story continues below advertisement

Food safety regulations seem like they are an attempt to protect the
consumer. The darker truth behind the entire history of this regulation
is that it is designed to prop up certain industries at the expense of
others. In particular, traditional farms have long been a target of such
regulation, and often make the mainline food supply less healthy and
even dangerous.
For many decades, regulators have carved out a special exemption for the
Amish, who have been allowed to go about their business provided they do
not reach a critical mass of consumers. But that is starting to change.
As ever more people have grown gravely suspicious of what the regulators
are pushing, more people are trading with traditional farms that sell
organic produce and also fresh eggs and milk.
One might suppose that in a country that presumably values free
enterprise, this would not be a problem. Truth is that the regulators
have been lying in wait for an opportunity to crack down. And that time
seems finally to have arrived. The Amos Miller farm has been disabled,
even though its methods of producing food are no different from that
used for thousands of years and in fact built this country when it was
largely agricultural.
RELATED STORIES
The Disaster of American Healthcare
2/28/2024
The Disaster of American Healthcare
How Deep Is the Rabbit Hole?
2/28/2024
How Deep Is the Rabbit Hole?
This problem affects the whole of the food supply. The state departments
of agriculture are mere foot soldiers for the USDA, which has been
vexing the Miller farm since 2016, along with every other independent
farmer in the country.
As Thomas Massie has long pointed out and attempted to fix, you simply
cannot get your product to market without using USDA processors, which
are expensive, few and far between, and less capable than independent
sources. Again, it really is an outrage that this is happening in a
country built by yeoman farmers providing for their communities.
Story continues below advertisement
Let’s just take a step back and look at the big picture here. I feel a
certain passion for this subject because, quite frankly, I have long
been wrong about this. I used to laugh derisively at the crunchy
liberals who insisted on natural this and natural that, believing it to
be nothing but an affectation of the rich who did not understand the
vast food needs of a giant population. I fully believed that mass
industrialized and regulated (and probably subsidized) production was
just what was required for the modern age. I suspect that many people
bought into the propaganda, just like I did.
I had placed the defense of independent farming and organic methods
solidly on the left. So it is hilarious and ridiculous to me that it is
now considered a pet issue of the “far right.” It’s utterly absurd: to
defend the right to raise and sell food is not an issue of the left or
right. It is a matter of human rights.
Aside from that, I actually did some reading on food production, only to
discover that industrial methods and mass subsidies contribute to
population ill-health. This revelation was slow to dawn but it only
takes a bit of looking to discover that vast amounts of retail food is
all about getting rid of the excesses of the industrial system. That’s
why everything contains corn syrup, why the cows are fed corn, and why
grains are stuffed into every product possible, while healthy food is
rare and expensive.
It doesn’t have to be this way, I came to realize. Regular traditional
farming not only provides for population needs, as it always has, but
has the benefit of being vastly healthier. It has been put at a huge
disadvantage thanks to government regulations. Independent farms barely
survived, and now with their growing popularity, government is
determined to shut them down.
Story continues below advertisement
What finally flipped me on the question was the government’s response to
COVID. Everything they asked us to do was the opposite of what we should
have done. They kept the liquor and weed stores open while shutting down
AA meetings, gyms, and independent groceries. They moved sick patients
into nursing homes. They forced ventilators and pharma products on
people who simply needed sunshine and traditional therapeutics. They
made it impossible to get proven drugs while forcing everyone to take
the experimental misnamed vaccine.
For that matter, they forced the whole population into masks that
reduced the ability to breath and get oxygen, and thereby made people
vastly sicker. When it turned out that the shot came with terrible side
effects and death, they did nothing. In fact, government agencies hid
the evidence of harm from the public.
So you have to ask yourself a fundamental question. Do we want these
same people in charge of farming, ranching, food quality, and food
distribution? The answer is no. In fact, there is a very long history of
food regulation being used to ruin the food supply. Every bit of
government involvement that overrides the decisions of producers and
consumers has contributed more to population ill-health.
When I was growing up, I was subjected to the government’s evil food
pyramid that privileged grains and demonized meat and eggs. It took
decades for genuine scientists and nutritionists to debunk that
nonsense. The war on eggs, for example, was completely misguided.
Presumably everyone knows that now. But even today, the United States is
one of the few countries in the world that requires retail sales of eggs
to include washing off the membrane outside the eggs. That’s why this
country is one of the few in the world in which eggs have to be
refrigerated!
Story continues below advertisement
Look, this huge problem dates far back in history. Back in 1906, the
federal government first got involved in regulating meat quality, and
the problems began immediately. Inspectors used a “poke and sniff”
method of checking for rancid meat that was proven to spread disease.
This idiotic method persisted for many decades after it had been
affirmed to be unsafe.
It also turned out that the main lobbying forces for meat inspections
were the dominant suppliers in the industry. They were attempting to
drive up the cost of compliance as a method of competing and cartel
creation.
An Amish farmer uses a horse drawn harrow in a field on his farm near
Wilson, Wisc., in a file photo. (Karen Bleier/AFP via Getty Images)
An Amish farmer uses a horse drawn harrow in a field on his farm near
Wilson, Wisc., in a file photo. (Karen Bleier/AFP via Getty Images)
What will save the food supply in this country is less government
oversight and bullying and more of the free market that the Amish
practice. It is highly dangerous for government powers to be deployed in
harassing these people and thus further poisoning the food supply. I’m
happy to admit that I was wrong on this subject for most of my writing
career. But the COVID response taught me a thing or two. I learned that
we cannot trust government oversight in any aspect of human health,
particularly not that which affects our food.
Story continues below advertisement
And it’s not only about food. It’s also about religious freedom. Groups
like the Amish and so many others have thrived in the United States
thanks to religious freedom. Their lifestyle and food choices are part
of that. Take that away and you remove the whole guts of the whole basis
of the American experience. It’s that serious.
Meanwhile, as government goes after raw milk, vast numbers suffer real
injury from mRNA shots the government forced on millions of people.
Pharma’s stocks continue to trade at high levels while true
investigations get little attention by the captured corporate media outlets.
The Amos Miller Organic Farm deserves every passionate defense from
anyone who values health and freedom. Make no mistake. The war on the
organic farm is a war on all of us and only to the industrial benefit of
large producers tightly connected to the cartel that runs agriculture in
this country. The entire regulatory empire needs to be completely
deregulated in the interest of the health and well-being of everyone.
Views expressed in this article are opinions of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.

Click here to read the complete article
(Amish) Greeting MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...

<4hb9ui1743l2s5gnbh13fpdfj1cbj7g85m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15460&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15460

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Amish) Greeting MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 12:12:08 -0500
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:12 UTC

<4rd9ui56tmejj4rvaip3isganl2v0vj6af@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15461&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15461

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Amish) Greeking MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 12:51:18 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:51 UTC

On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 12:12:08 -0500, HeartDoc Andrew
<disciple@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>>https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1b4rx90/now_they_are_targeting_the_amish/
>>

>>Now They Are Targeting the Amish
>>Friends Read Free

Gook, why do you care about the Amish? Worry about what goes on in
Manila

>Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

Hopefully he is doing better than Markea Blakely-Berry, who was also
"wonderfully hungry" before she was murdered.

Did Andrew B. Chung aka HeartDoc Andrew kill Markea Blakely-Berry?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw

<Amish> Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiaNitaIdiot fake-KK-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD in this thread on 03/03/24 ...

<vbe9uidpmkn90n01ou5fbui6qn61tj3899@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15462&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15462

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: <Amish> Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiaNitaIdiot fake-KK-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD in this thread on 03/03/24 ...
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 12:55:47 -0500
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:55 UTC

<Amish> 03/03/24 Again behold ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/euYDQU1X4Fo/m/C4REuDM-AAAJ

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17b955538f2f07cb$263$145584$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15464&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15464

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 19:42:29 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 18:42 UTC

On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 12:51:18 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> Gook, why do you care about the Amish? Worry about what goes on in
> Manila

Your master Michael is a smart and straight AMERICAN. YOU are a retarded gay
neo-nazi ASSHOLE!

>>Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>>) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>>So how are you ?
>
> Hopefully he is doing better than Markea Blakely-Berry, who was also
> "wonderfully hungry" before she was murdered.

She wasn't murdered. But her mother had a history of neglecting behaviour,
Loose Sphincter, you abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore!

> Did Andrew B. Chung aka HeartDoc Andrew kill Markea Blakely-Berry?

He obviously didn't or he would have been jailed, Loose Sphincter, you
abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best

Re: <Amish> Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiaNitaIdiot fake-KK-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD in this thread on 03/03/24 ...

<us363f$2pe4q$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15465&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15465

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: <Amish> Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiaNitaIdiot
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 16:54:07 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 00:54 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> <Amish> 03/03/24 Again behold ...
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/euYDQU1X4Fo/m/C4REuDM-AAAJ

Indeed, he is condemned!

Michael

Re: (Amish) Greeking MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...

<us36g2$2php2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15466&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15466

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:00:48 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 01:00 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 12:12:08 -0500, HeartDoc Andrew
> <disciple@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1b4rx90/now_they_are_targeting_the_amish/
>>>

>>> Now They Are Targeting the Amish
>>> Friends Read Free
>>>

> Gook, why do you care about the Amish? Worry about what goes on in
> Manila
What is so special about Manila?

>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Hopefully he is doing better than Markea Blakely-Berry, who was also
> "wonderfully hungry" before she was murdered.
>

> Did Andrew B. Chung aka HeartDoc Andrew kill Markea Blakely-Berry?
>

> https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw
No, he did not.

Two pounds of food is basically two 16-oz steaks, or eight
McDonalds' quarter pounders.

Eight quarter pounders a day would not be the healthiest of diets,
but it certainly would not result in becoming severely underweight.

Michael

Re: (Amish) Greeting MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...

<us36gn$2php2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15467&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15467

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Amish) Greeting MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:01:11 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 01:01 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> [...]
> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
> longer effective.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

I am wonderfully hungry!

Click here to read the complete article
(Amish) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit ...

<6taauih9v29iaun9l926ucjbfsdst7m560@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15468&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15468

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Amish) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit ...
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 21:08:47 -0500
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 02:08 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> <Amish> 03/03/24 Again behold ...
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/euYDQU1X4Fo/m/C4REuDM-AAAJ
>
> Indeed, he is condemned!

So let's otherwise do as our LORD Jesus has done for us, Michael, and
"convince it forward" (John 15:12) "Apostle Paul's secret"
(Philippians 4:12) "Rapture Riddle" (Luke 17:37) answer in order to
not be left behind to suffer the 7 years of Great Tribulation chaos to
be unleashed by the anti-Christ (aka hangry DJT).

(Amish) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11;13) Holy Spirit on 03/03/24 ...

<pv7auidl4ttsj9jbihvt9q4789h0ob4hu1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15469&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15469

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Amish) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11;13) Holy Spirit on 03/03/24 ...
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 20:14:58 -0500
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 01:14 UTC

<abobuihml6d4s90p90mumc0cuuu3o5oq0t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15476&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15476

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 10:01:01 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 15:01 UTC

On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:00:48 -0800, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Loose Cannon wrote:
>> On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 12:12:08 -0500, HeartDoc Andrew
>> <disciple@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>> Gook, why do you care about the Amish? Worry about what goes on in
>> Manila
> What is so special about Manila?

That is where you originated and where you will be sent back to. You
should want to know what is going on when you get there.

>>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>
>> Hopefully he is doing better than Markea Blakely-Berry, who was also
>> "wonderfully hungry" before she was murdered.
>>

>> Did Andrew B. Chung aka HeartDoc Andrew kill Markea Blakely-Berry?
>>

>> https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw
> No, he did not.
>
> Two pounds of food is basically two 16-oz steaks, or eight
>McDonalds' quarter pounders.
>
> Eight quarter pounders a day would not be the healthiest of diets,
>but it certainly would not result in becoming severely underweight.
>

> Michael

The Georgia Composite Medical Board disagrees with you.
https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification

Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: **********
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347

ORDER OF THE BOARD:
Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
deliberation:

FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conclusions of
law.

CONCLUSION
The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
This the 9th day of March 2017.

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17b99ca7af1d6031$56$141478$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15477&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15477

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 17:29:34 +0100
 by: Peeler - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 16:29 UTC

On Mon, 04 Mar 2024 10:01:01 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>> What is so special about Manila?
>
> That is where you originated and where you will be sent back to. You
> should want to know what is going on when you get there.

He ORIGINATED in the US, you lying piece of gay neo-nazishit! It's more
likely that some despicable useless neo-nazi scum like you will get
deported. <BG>

>> No, he did not.
>>
>> Two pounds of food is basically two 16-oz steaks, or eight
>>McDonalds' quarter pounders.
>>
>> Eight quarter pounders a day would not be the healthiest of diets,
>>but it certainly would not result in becoming severely underweight.
>>

>> Michael
>
> The Georgia Composite Medical Board disagrees with you.
> https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification

The board made no statement about his dietary advice.

> CONCLUSION
> The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
> This the 9th day of March 2017.

Even if his licence was revoked, he still has a doctorate, while you
are still nothing but a retarded FORGING gay neo-nazi troll, Loose
Sphincter.

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

(Amish) Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiainQuackIdiot fake-KK-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD in this thread on 03/04/24 ...

<1l3cuitkvq6c37isq9721fppqfbk4gm2r6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15478&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15478

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Amish) Expertly: Exposing LoosePeeledRiainQuackIdiot fake-KK-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD in this thread on 03/04/24 ...
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 13:11:07 -0500
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 18:11 UTC

(Amish) 03/04/24 Again behold ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/euYDQU1X4Fo/m/C4REuDM-AAAJ

Re: (Amish) Greeking MichaelE on 03/03/24 ...

<us537v$39gl1$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15479&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15479

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:17:35 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 18:17 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:00:48 -0800, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Loose Cannon wrote:
>>> Gook, why do you care about the Amish? Worry about what goes on in
>>> Manila
>> What is so special about Manila?
>
> That is where you originated and where you will be sent back to. You
> should want to know what is going on when you get there.

I was born in the United States of America!

Michael

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Now They Are Targeting the Amish