From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Another Display of Sexually Crippled Pedophilic Gay Anal Razovic's INSUPERABLE IDIOCY! LOL
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,soc.culture.israel
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 22:51:34 +0100
 by: Peeler - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 21:51 UTC

On Mon, 04 Mar 2024 20:59:41 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "HeartQuack Andrew", farted
again:

>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> You don't LOOK remotely hungry, you fat slant eyed TURD!
> https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

HE is wonderfully hungry! YOU are wonderfully retarded! Period!

> You are a gook.

He isn't. But YOU are a sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic
swine! And you KNOW it!

> As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

As the sick subnormal degenerate and perverted psychopathic swine that you
are, NOBODY and NOTHING is below you! And you know THAT, too!

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.168406@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: Another Display of Sexually Crippled Pedophilic Gay Anal Razovic's INSUPERABLE IDIOCY! LOL