From: quack.ch...@emery.edu (Quack Andrew B. Chung)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,talk.abortion,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.greek
Subject: Sick PAEDO PRIESTS! Preacher Guilty on Three Counts (385)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 22:52:16 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Poles against SPAMMING sub-human anti-Polish racist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, aka 'Anita/BARRY/HeartQuack')
 by: Quack Andrew B. Chun - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 22:52 UTC

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2011/11_12/2011_11_02_Sims_PreacherGuilty.htm

But for one of the three women who the jury believed was sexually assaulted by the founder
and leader of the now-disbanded Ambassador Baptist Church, there was some sense of relief.

"It really helps to close a long part of my life that I'm glad to put behind me," said
the 47 year old happily married woman who disclosed to the jury her secret sexual contact
with her pastor.

SHOOSH!

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Sick PAEDO PRIESTS! Preacher Guilty on Three Counts (385)