From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor
Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:37:59 -0700
<96hrtipn7r5bm8635i6kjomh811htdfekv@4ax.com> <url9o0$3biv2$4@dont-email.me>
<b72tui9529srofd0go9mq8l69cnlekkr67@4ax.com> <usnf40$3o1em$1@dont-email.me>
<biguuitp9lb7q025hh8kjv2mqva8a3aneu@4ax.com> <uso74c$3t8uq$2@dont-email.me>
<9to0vi97p640jumea4j7v09jp7qon5svoa@4ax.com>
<17bc0efdb0b1d517$114$163722$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com>
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:37 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:16:38 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "HeartQuack Andrew", farted
> again:
>
> <FLLUSH another load of sick psychopathic bullshit by the resident
> psychopath>
>
> ...and nothing's left, yet again! LOL
>
> Innit, our bleeding pedophilic punching bag?

Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, the White supremacy, the deportation
fantasies, the obsession with rectums, the ephebophilia, the rape victim
blaming, the sheer fear of Chris, and the support for strangling babies,
and nothing is indeed left!

Michael

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!