From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Julie) Greeting MichaelE on 03/18/24 ...
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:02:26 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 18:02 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Nicky Fisher, president at R3 warned that “businesses are still
>> suffering the after-effects of last year’s economic turbulence”.
>>
>> “Rising fuel, energy and funding costs and cautious consumer spending
>> are continuing to take their toll on bottom lines and make it harder for
>> businesses to break even,” Fisher added.
>>
>> “After the pandemic era lockdowns; Brexit; staff shortages – and rising
>> wage costs; spiralling fuel costs; high interest rates and inflation
>> eroding consumers spending power and confidence; and the contraction in
>> income implied by falling GDP , it is sad but unsurprising that company
>> insolvencies have increased.”
>>
>> Jeremy Whiteson,
>> “While there is still some optimism among firms about what the next year
>> has in store, the economic conditions remain a key area of concern for
>> many and unless things improve, we could see more and more firms turning
>> to an insolvency process to help resolve their financial issues. “
>>
>> Meanwhile, Jeremy Whiteson, restructuring and insolvency partner at city
>> law firm, Fladgate warned that company failures can “provoke wider
>> economic problems if that causes unemployment or lost production”.
>>
>> Whiteson said: “Against this background, the increased figures are
>> worrying. There has been something of a ‘death by a thousand cuts’ for
>> many businesses”, citing the impact of the war in Ukraine, the aftermath
>> of Covid, Brexit changes and inflation.
>
> In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
> GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use Apostle Paul's
> secret (Philippians 4:12). Though masking is less protective, it helps
> us avoid the appearance of doing the evil of spreading airborne
> pathogens while there are people getting sick because of not being
> 100% protected. It is written that we're to "abstain from **all**
> appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22 w/**emphasis**).
>
> Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8 ) way to eradicate the
> COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the UK & elsewhere is by
> rapidly (i.e. use the "Rapid COVID-19 Test" ) finding out at any given
> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
> longer effective.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Re: (Julie) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit ...

<utf9p3$1ks6b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15845&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15845

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Julie) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy
Spirit ...
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:26:42 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:26 UTC

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY
>On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:06:20 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> Of course, the Romans had crucifixion.
> Of course, the Germans had Zyklon-B. That seems to have voiked!
Rope was very useful in dealing with Nazi nithings.

Even Nazi bitches did the swing.

And there is nothing Flip, illegal, nor Chinaman about me!

The following article explains your pathology.

http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/03/11/historys_oldest_hatred/

History's oldest hatred
By Jeff Jacoby
Globe Columnist / March 11, 2009
Email|Print|Single Page||Text size – +

ANTI-SEMITISM is an ancient derangement, the oldest of hatreds, so
it is strange that it lacks a more meaningful name. The misnomer
"anti-Semitism" - a term coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm
Marr, who wanted a scientific-sounding euphemism for Judenhass, or
Jew-hatred - is particularly inane, since hostility to Jews has never
had anything to do with Semites or being Semitic.

Perhaps there is no good name for a virus as mutable as anti-Semitism.
"The Jews have been objects of hatred in pagan, religious, and secular
societies," write Joseph Telushkin and Dennis Prager in "Why the Jews?,"
their classic study of anti-Semitism. "Fascists have accused them of
being Communists, and Communists have branded them capitalists. Jews who
live in non-Jewish societies have been accused of having dual loyalties,
while Jews who live in the Jewish state have been condemned as
'racists.' Poor Jews are bullied, and rich Jews are resented. Jews have
been branded as both rootless cosmopolitans and ethnic chauvinists. Jews
who assimilate have been called a 'fifth column,' while those who stay
together spark hatred for remaining separate."

There was Jew-hatred before there was Christianity or Islam, before
Nazism or Communism, before Zionism or the Middle East conflict. This
week Jews celebrate the festival of Purim, gathering in synagogues to
read the biblical book of Esther. Set in ancient Persia, it tells of
Haman, a powerful royal adviser who is insulted when the Jewish sage
Mordechai refuses to bow down to him. Haman resolves to wipe out the
empire's Jews and makes the case for genocide in an appeal to the king:

"There is a certain people scattered and dispersed among . . . all the
provinces of your kingdom, and their laws are different from those of
other peoples, and the king's laws they do not keep, so it is of no
benefit for the king to tolerate them. If it please the king, let it be
written that they be destroyed."

When the king agrees, Haman makes plans "to annihilate, to kill and
destroy all the Jews, the young and the elderly, children and women, in
one day . . . and to take their property for plunder."

What drives such bloodlust? Haman's indictment accuses the Jews of
lacking national loyalty, of insinuating themselves throughout the
empire, of flouting the king's law. But the Jews of Persia had done
nothing to justify Haman's murderous anti-Semitism - just as Jews in
later ages did nothing that justified their persecution under the Church
or Islam, or their repression at the hands of Russian czars and Soviet
commissars, or their slaughter by Nazi Germany. When the president of
Iran today calls for the extirpation of the Jewish state, when firebombs
are hurled at synagogues in London and Paris and Chicago, it is not
because Jews deserve to be victimized.

Many Jews are no saints, but the paranoid frenzy that is anti-Semitism
is not explained by what Jews do, but by what they are. They are the
object of anti-Semitism, not its cause. That is why the haters'
rationales can be so wildly inconsistent and their agendas so
contradictory. What do those who vilify Jews as greedy bankers have in
common with those who revile them as fiendish Bolsheviks? Nothing, save
an irrational obsession with Jews.

At one point, Haman lets the mask slip. He boasts to his friends and
family of "the glory of his riches, and the great number of his sons,
and everything in which the king had promoted him and elevated him."
Still, he seethes with rage and frustration: "Yet all this is worthless
to me so long as I see Mordechai the Jew sitting at the king's gate."
That is the unforgivable offense: "Mordechai the Jew" refuses to blend
in, to be just like everyone else. He goes on sitting there -
undigested, unassimilated, and therefore unbearable.

Of course Haman had his ostensible reasons for targeting Jews. So did
Hitler and Arafat, so does Ahmadinejad. Sometimes the anti-Semite
focuses on the Jew's religion, sometimes on his laws and lifestyle,
sometimes on his professional achievements. Under it all, however, it is
the Jew's Jewishness that the anti-Semite cannot abide.

With all their flaws and failings, the Jewish people endure, their role
in history not yet finished. So the world's oldest hatred endures too,
as obsessive and indestructible - and deadly - as ever.
Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew
mum's profile photo

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: (Julie) Greeting MichaelE on 03/18/24 ...