Your boss climbed the corporate ladder, wrong by wrong.

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / '15 Days To Slow the Spread': On the Fourth Anniversary, a Reminder to Never Give Politicians That Power Again

SubjectAuthor
* '15 Days To Slow the Spread': On the Fourth Anniversary, a Reminder to Never GivMichael Ejercito
+* (Gretchen) Greeting MichaelE on 03/20/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
|`* Re: (Gretchen) Greeting MichaelE on 03/20/24 ...Michael Ejercito
| `* (Gretchen) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 03/21HeartDoc Andrew
|  +- (Gretchen) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the eternally condemneHeartDoc Andrew
|  `* (Gretchen) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) HolyHeartDoc Andrew
|   +* (Gretchen) fyi: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...HeartDoc Andrew
|   |`* (Gretchen) fyi: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...HeartDoc Andrew
|   | `- (Gretchen) fyi: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...HeartDoc Andrew
|   +- (Gretchen) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit ...HeartDoc Andrew
|   `* (Gretchen) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) HolyHeartDoc Andrew
|    `- (Gretchen) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) HolyHeartDoc Andrew
`* Re: '15 Days To Slow the Spread' of jew Bullshit, a Reminder to Never Give a GooMichael Ejercito
 `* Re: '15 Days To Slow the Spread' of jew Bullshit, a Reminder to Never Give a GooMichael Ejercito
  `- Re: '15 Days To Slow the Spread' of jew Bullshit, a Reminder to Never Give a GooMichael Ejercito

1
'15 Days To Slow the Spread': On the Fourth Anniversary, a Reminder to Never Give Politicians That Power Again

<utf8e0$1khe1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15843&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15843

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
Subject: '15 Days To Slow the Spread': On the Fourth Anniversary, a Reminder
to Never Give Politicians That Power Again
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:03:37 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:03 UTC

https://reason.com/2024/03/20/15-days-to-slow-the-spread-on-the-fourth-anniversary-a-reminder-to-never-give-politicians-that-power-again/

'15 Days To Slow the Spread': On the Fourth Anniversary, a Reminder to
Never Give Politicians That Power Again
In the name of safety, politicians did many things that diminished our
lives—without making us safer.
JOHN STOSSEL | 3.20.2024 9:45 AM

Share on FacebookShare on XShare on RedditShare by emailPrint friendly
versionCopy page URL
John Stossel is seen in front of the U.S. Capitol | Stossel TV
(Stossel TV)
Four years ago, government officials told us, "Stay home!" We have "15
days to slow the spread."

Days turned into months and then years, while officials chipped away at
our freedoms.

I have long been wary of politicians, but even I was surprised at how
authoritarian many were eager to be.

Some demanded police to go after people surfing. They took down the rims
of basketball hoops. Children's playgrounds were taped up like crime
scenes. They told people in rural Utah and Wyoming to stay in their homes.

In the name of safety, politicians did many things that diminished our
lives, without making us safer.

They complied with teachers unions' demand to keep schools closed. Kids'
learning has been set back by years.

Politicians destroyed jobs by closing businesses. Some shutdown orders
were ridiculous. Landscaping businesses and private campgrounds were
forced to shut down.

Both former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden sharply
increased government spending. Trump's $2.2 trillion "stimulus" package,
followed by Biden's $1.9 trillion "American Rescue Plan," led to so much
money printing that inflation doubled and then tripled.

This week, the fourth-year anniversary of "15 days to stop the spread,"
my new video looks back at politicians' incompetence.

First, government probably killed people with its endless red tape.

At least the Trump administration broke Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) rules to speed vaccine approvals. But FDA rules kept perfectly
good American COVID-19 test kits off the market because they hadn't gone
through its multiyear approval process.

Michigan's Gov. Gretchen Whitmer banned "public and private gatherings
of any size." Residents were told they could not see friends or relatives.

Many of her rules seemed random. She banned motorboats and jet skis, but
allowed kayaks and canoes. She closed small businesses, but exempted
big-box stores if they blocked off aisles offering plant nurseries and
paint. Why?

Even the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) "six-foot
rule" under Trump was arbitrary, says former FDA commissioner, Dr. Scott
Gottlieb. COVID travels in aerosols that flow much farther than six feet.

When some Americans became fed up and protested, they were vilified for
"threatening the public." Some were fined. A few were arrested.

It's clear now that restrictive rules were not the best way to protect
people.

Sweden took a near opposite approach. They mostly left people alone.

Swedish officials encouraged the elderly and other at-risk people to
stay home.

But beyond that, they let life carry on as normal. Sweden didn't impose
lockdowns, school closures, or mask mandates.

They followed standard pre-COVID wisdom that the best protection is what
epidemiologists call "herd" or "collective" immunity. Once a critical
mass of people are infected and recover, collective immunity will reduce
the total number of infections.

Arrogant American politicians and media "experts" sneered at Sweden's
approach.

NBC "reported" on what it called, "Sweden's failed experiment. How their
dangerous Covid gamble went wrong."

CBS confidently stated, "Sweden becomes an example of how not to handle
COVID."

Time magazine headlined: "Swedish COVID-19 Response Is a Disaster."

But the media's experts were just wrong. Swedish health officials were
right.

Yes, at the beginning of the pandemic, Sweden suffered high numbers of
COVID deaths, but as predicted, over time, herd immunity protected
people. Sweden's excess death rate was the lowest in Europe.

Sweden's economy got through the pandemic much healthier than other
countries. Because Swedish schools never closed, Swedish students didn't
suffer the learning losses that American kids did.

Four years later, have media blowhards who were wrong apologized?
Corrected their stories? No.

Have American politicians apologized and begged forgiveness for their
arrogance, for destroying jobs, restricting our freedom, and needlessly
pushing us around? No.

Let's not give politicians power like that again.

COPYRIGHT 2024 BY JFS PRODUCTIONS INC

(Gretchen) Greeting MichaelE on 03/20/24 ...

<t7amvipudedq6mvnesj3ppmikd5sr523lg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15844&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15844

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Gretchen) Greeting MichaelE on 03/20/24 ...
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:24:10 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:24 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:

> [...]
>
>But the media's experts were just wrong. Swedish health officials were
>right.
>
>Yes, at the beginning of the pandemic, Sweden suffered high numbers of
>COVID deaths, but as predicted, over time, herd immunity protected
>people. Sweden's excess death rate was the lowest in Europe.
>
>Sweden's economy got through the pandemic much healthier than other
>countries. Because Swedish schools never closed, Swedish students didn't
>suffer the learning losses that American kids did.
>
>Four years later, have media blowhards who were wrong apologized?
>Corrected their stories? No.
>
>Have American politicians apologized and begged forgiveness for their
>arrogance, for destroying jobs, restricting our freedom, and needlessly
>pushing us around? No.
>
>Let's not give politicians power like that again.

In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use Apostle Paul's
secret (Philippians 4:12). Though masking is less protective, it helps
us avoid the appearance of doing the evil of spreading airborne
pathogens while there are people getting sick because of not being
100% protected. It is written that we're to "abstain from **all**
appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22 w/**emphasis**).

Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8 ) way to eradicate the
COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the US & elsewhere is by
rapidly (i.e. use the "Rapid COVID-19 Test" ) finding out at any given
moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
"convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Re: '15 Days To Slow the Spread' of jew Bullshit, a Reminder to Never Give a Gook an Even Break

<utga5c$202ka$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15852&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15852

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: '15 Days To Slow the Spread' of jew Bullshit, a Reminder to Never
Give a Gook an Even Break
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:39:24 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 03:39 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:03:37 -0700, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://reason.com/2024/03/20/15-days-to-slow-the-spread-on-the-fourth-anniversary-a-reminder-to-never-give-politicians-that-power-again/
>>
>> '15 Days To Slow the Spread': On the Fourth Anniversary, a Reminder to
>> Never Give Politicians That Power Again
>> In the name of safety, politicians did many things that diminished our
>> lives—without making us safer.
>> JOHN STOSSEL | 3.20.2024 9:45 AM
> <FLUSH jEW BULLSHIT>
>
> Nobody in their right mind gives a rat's ass what your jew punching
> bag has to say. He is more fun to watch:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeJepvj5tn4
>
> LOL!!!!

Normal people care about what he writes!

Michael

Re: (Gretchen) Greeting MichaelE on 03/20/24 ...

<utgasl$207nr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15854&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15854

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Gretchen) Greeting MichaelE on 03/20/24 ...
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:51:49 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 03:51 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> [...]
> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
> longer effective.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

(Gretchen) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 03/21/24 ...

<1gdnvi1o3mb895tjip0ocbmts9a6o38b84@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15858&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15858

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Gretchen) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 03/21/24 ...
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 00:24:38 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 04:24 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
>> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
>> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
>> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
>> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
>> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
>> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
>> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
>> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
>> longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to "convince it forward" (John 15:12) with
all glory (Psalm112:1) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

(Gretchen) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned such as fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et al return to be ever more cursed by GOD in this thread on 03/21/24 ...

<22sovidp770aqg7kf9ffoke6olebk6sj5n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15861&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15861

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Gretchen) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned such as fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et al return to be ever more cursed by GOD in this thread on 03/21/24 ...
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:40:49 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:40 UTC

(Gretchen) 03/21/24 Again, behold in wide-eyed wonder ...

GOD uses all things, which include the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned
such as LoosePeeledRiainDeborahQuackIdiot fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et
al, for the good of the wonderfully hungry which includes confirming
the infinite (Phil 4:13) power of an eternal (John 3:16) medical
license to their infinite chagrin:

https://narkive.com/ooZk4wnE.5

fyi: Just as HeartDoc Andrew had to give up his mortal life on
02/03/1997 to receive eternal life, he had to give up his mortal
medical license on 07/31/2017 to receive an eternal (John 3:16)
medical license, which is the **only** medical license that works here
on USENET with all glory to GOD. Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1) :-)

Re: '15 Days To Slow the Spread' of jew Bullshit, a Reminder to Never Give a Gook an Even Break

<uthrrt$2bhgp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15862&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15862

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.guns
Give a Gook an Even Break
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 10:47:33 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:47 UTC

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:39:24 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>>Loose Cannon wrote:
>>> On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:03:37 -0700, Michael Ejercito
>> <FLUSH jEW BULLSHIT>
>>> Nobody in their right mind gives a rat's ass what your jew punching
>>> http://youtu.be/GeJepvj5tn4
>>> LOL!!!!
>> Normal people care about what he writes!
> No, we don't, gook. Only craven jewlovers like you do!
Mangina, I wrote about normal people.

That excludes you.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with loving Jews.

In fact, some normal people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES
with them, which is pretty cool sometimes!

Michael

(Gretchen) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread on 03/21/24 ...

<mgtovitmdhcgqt4tc6f5l5kov6c80d91p2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15867&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15867

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Gretchen) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread on 03/21/24 ...
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 14:03:03 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:03 UTC

(Gretchen) 03/21/24 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://narkive.com/obfD3kJ8.6

(Gretchen) fyi: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...

<fjtovidkc6anejkjnlj40p81lhqnbeeqvm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15868&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15868

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Gretchen) fyi: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 14:04:49 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:04 UTC

(Gretchen) 03/21/24 Again, behold ...

Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...

.... just as being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" (i.e. longing to eat
at the rich man's table) Lazarus was the rich man's sin that he wanted
Father Abraham to send Lazarus to warn his brothers not to commit.

Just as this sinning against "wonderfully hungry" Lazarus caused the
rich man to lose his salvation despite being a "son of Abraham," we
are in danger of losing our salvation and automatically going to Hell
for being unkind to Michael Ejercito.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/JaC_fVym8fA/m/yClWTlaVAAAJ

(Gretchen) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit ...

<jmtovipdlfvsg0bsdcal358uv1b172ke78@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15869&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15869

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Gretchen) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit ...
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 14:06:51 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:06 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:

>> This should remind folks that despite the deceased 16yo Markea's small
>> stature and matching weight of 40 lbs, she did not suffer from severe
>> malnutrition as evident by her having the energy to run away multiple
>> times as reported by both DFACS and Police **and** the energy to
>> confess in her diary that she got sick from eating food she found at
>> the bottom of a Walmart dumpster.
>
> Very great point!

I simply wish that GOD had allowed me to meet her beforehand to
"convince it forward" (John 15:12) for her to also say that she's
"wonderfully hungry" (Philippians 4:12) like her mom in order to have
GOD's Help to be like our LORD Jesus (Luke 24:42-3) so that she would
not have been running away from her wonderfully hungry mom & siblings
who were placing their empty plates, which she drew in her drawings
that was mailed to relatives and shown on TV, to be tared on their
food scales before their food could be weighed.

Source:
https://narkive.com/a7NBSh7v.4

>>> Because absolutely ZERO children in Germany and Japan were killed
>>> between 1940 and 1945.../sarc
>>
>> The only godly way to stop the terrible misbehavior of terrorists, who
>> are always and invariably hangry (2 Kings 6:29), is to "convince it
>> forward" (John 15:12) for them to be wonderfully hungry (Philippians
>> 4:12) instead. If they refuse, then it would be right to imprison them
>> for their own safety as well as the safety of others. If they can't
>> because they're eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the example of
>> LoosePeeledQuackIdiot fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et al in this thread, we
>> pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5)
>> them so that they whither away harmlessly as all are witnessing to
>> their wonder and amazement here on USENET
>.
> A firing squad is fine for me.
>
> Of course, the Romans had crucifixion.

Of course, our LORD says to render onto Caesar what belongs to Caesar
the Roman, so instead let's do likewise as our LORD Jesus & I have
done for you, Michael, and http://go.WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12).

Re: '15 Days To Slow the Spread' of jew Bullshit, a Reminder to Never Give a Gook an Even Break

<utiepm$2g0ou$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15871&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15871

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,talk.politics.guns
Give a Gook an Even Break
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 16:10:45 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 23:10 UTC

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface':
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 10:47:33 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> In fact, some normal people love Jews so much that they MAKE BABIES
>> with them, which is pretty cool sometimes!
> In fact, any such half-Human half-jew sub-babies need to be strangled
> durring excretion.

Yet again, you are on record as wanting to strangle babies!

Michael

(Gretchen) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread on 03/21/24 ...

<bqkpvilmpf4fnahss5pk7p90m1ib9ogjfi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15872&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15872

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 20:40:14 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 00:40 UTC

(Gretchen) 03/21/24 AgainX2 praying w/ Michael here ...

https://narkive.com/obfD3kJ8.6

(Gretchen) fyi: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...

<nrkpvi9avf04ic9rs6bnj42isbf1hoseg9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15873&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15873

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 20:40:49 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 00:40 UTC

(Gretchen) 03/21/24 AgainX2, behold ...

Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...

.... just as being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" (i.e. longing to eat
at the rich man's table) Lazarus was the rich man's sin that he wanted
Father Abraham to send Lazarus to warn his brothers not to commit.

Just as this sinning against "wonderfully hungry" Lazarus caused the
rich man to lose his salvation despite being a "son of Abraham," we
are in danger of losing our salvation and automatically going to Hell
for being unkind to Michael Ejercito.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/JaC_fVym8fA/m/yClWTlaVAAAJ

(Gretchen) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread on 03/22/24 ...

<ut8svi5ieaqua865gucuscp4uf9hpe6p9b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15881&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15881

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Gretchen) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread on 03/22/24 ...
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:35:27 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 00:35 UTC

(Gretchen) 03/22/24 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://narkive.com/obfD3kJ8.6

(Gretchen) fyi: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...

<su8svitem1evcnub349n80r7kmu46kd95m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15882&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15882

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:35:57 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 00:35 UTC

(Gretchen) 03/22/24 Again, behold ...