Recent investments will yield a slight profit.

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...

SubjectAuthor
* Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...dolf
`* Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...dolf
 +- Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...Ted
 `- Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...dolf

1
Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...

<L1qdnRkqXY7Y3Jj7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15943&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15943

Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.atheism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
References: <9stqti5bog2qcm0q19tdv1fe1qjfval0ok@4ax.com> <ef6ttidasb16goe7l30kojt1bokfb705v1@4ax.com> <9snvtipe11g7cib75paesdssfn09cjtk3g@4ax.com> <a6f2uidgp7qnihf8d0pmbg1ard6pgoc14u@4ax.com> <6q35ui9mhi955mnrt1u9jq0m6gbi14mqpj@4ax.com> <ptn7uilvuqb64hp3oritem8bt1agda8d7m@4ax.com> <5fgauitmsdqn7bje6gfv09l8lghf5abv7d@4ax.com> <8l3dui5divnk26i3emh9tg74tn5ec4cknu@4ax.com> <bekfui1rkl3p2d4k7hujq7pvko92pqho4r@4ax.com> <tpaiuidjnchgl27t68dlub49a819pqnd40@4ax.com> <ms2luidmmt1309hd61ab7854mpjbfgb4jm@4ax.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:07:01 +0000
 by: dolf - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:07 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> <1397> 03/07/24 Again, Duke is dead ...

NASTY CHRISTO-FASCIST TURD AND WE LEAVE THIS TESTIMONY AGAINST HIS SOUL AS
UNWORTHY OF ETERNITY

Visitation will be held at David Funeral Home of New Iberia on Thursday,
February 11, 2021 from 10:00AM until the time of the service with at
recitation of the rosary at 12:00PM.

A native of Jeanerette, longtime resident of Baton Rouge, and recent
resident of Lafayette, Mr. Weber passed away on Monday, February 8, 2021 at
a New Iberia Hospital. Mr. Weber was a retired mechanical engineer. He was
an avid golfer during his retirement years, but his passion was his service
to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Baton Rouge. Mr. Weber served as a
Eucharistic Minister at Our Lady of the Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge as
well as volunteering at St. Joseph’s Hospice ministering to the sick. He
enjoyed spending time with his sister Liz and multiple family members.
There was never a person he met that didn’t love him and he will be missed
by many.

He is survived by his sister, Elizabeth “Liz” Boudreaux and husband Dr.
Stephen Boudreaux of New Iberia; nephew, Todd Martin and wife Stephanie of
New Iberia; nephew, Brad Martin and wife Kay of Prairieville, La; niece,
Cristy Martin Menard and husband Greg of Youngsville; nephew, Matthew
Boudreaux and wife Mallory of Baton Rouge; niece, Dr. Ann Cook and husband
Larry “Smokey” of Baton Rouge; niece, Ellen Bodin and husband Jonathan of
Baton Rouge; niece, Dr. Laura Boudreaux Alfonso of Baton Rouge; and
numerous great nieces and nephews; and two cousins, Sandra Cranche Lopez of
Jennings and Ray Cranche of Jeanerette.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Earl Weber Sr. and Marie Therese
LeBourgeois Weber; aunt and uncle, Marshall and Catherine Cranche;
brother-in-law, Jack “Jackie” Martin; and special cousin, Paul Cranche.

Honored to serve as Pallbearers are Todd Martin, Brad Martin, Matthew
Boudreaux, Greg Menard, Ray Cranche and James Landry. Honorary Pallbearers
will be Jacob Martin, Zachary Martin, Braeden Landry and Grant Gosnell.

The family would like to thank all of the nurses and doctors of Iberia
Medical Center for their care and compassion.

In lieu of flowers, donation can be made in Mr. Weber’s honor to St.
Joseph’s Hospice, 10615 Jefferson Hwy 2nd floor, Baton Rouge, LA 70809; Our
Lady of the Lake Hospital, 5000 Hennessy Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70808; or
St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, 12424 Brogdon Ln, Baton Rouge, LA 70816

X-FILES (@GuardianAus) @ 1501 HRS ON 28 MARCH 2024: "RAAF CHAPLAINCY
CULTURE A ‘WOLF PACK’, SAYS WHISTLEBLOWER WHO FOUGHT FOR YEARS TO CLEAR HIS
NAME:

<https://x.com/boekdolf/status/1773223060872818981>

A US marine who became a Catholic lay chaplain, Johns joined the Royal
Australian Air Force with his wife, Jean, in 2008 from Canada, where they
had also worked in military pastoral care. There they had advocated for
Canadian soldiers deployed in Afghanistan who believed they were being
ordered to ignore the alleged abuse of young boys by local men.

In 2010 he raised concerns within the RAAF about the alleged actions of a
fellow chaplain deployed in the Middle East. The allegations were examined
but he alleges key witnesses were not interviewed. He was never told the
result.

Johns then approached his federal MP, pressing for an inquiry into the
handling of his report.

The then defence minister, Stephen Smith, ordered an inquiry in 2011.

It found the handling “somewhat clumsy” but said the chaplaincy branch had
acted “in good faith”, afforded Johns procedural fairness and upheld
Defence policy. It made no criticism of Johns for his original report.

“On the contrary, it is clear that, as a result of you bringing these
allegations to light, more can be done to facilitate the complaints process
where a genuine concern about the behaviour of a chaplain is held,” the
report said.

Despite this, damaging rumours about him began to spread through the
chaplaincy.
In 2017 he wrote to the then defence force chief, Air Marshal Mark Binskin.

“Your account of the lack of support provided to you in the wake of
reporting the unacceptable behaviour is disappointing,” Binskin wrote in
reply, praising Johns’ integrity and calling him a highly regarded role
model.

Johns was assured his complaint about how he had been treated was being
investigated and he would be debriefed. Neither occurred. In 2018 he
complained about what he alleged was “intimidatory” correspondence from a
senior chaplain. An examination found against him.

Johns then wrote to Binskin’s successor, Gen Angus Campbell, who ordered
the inspector general of the Australian defence force to investigate his
treatment. Johns said its report endorsed his actions in raising his
original concerns. But he was prevented from revealing its contents.

“In October of 2020, I finally get all the answers to all my questions,”
Johns recounted. “I can’t say what they are, but … I was gobsmacked.”

Johns said the years of stress had tested, though not broken, his faith in
God. But it had destroyed his faith in military chaplains.

“I don’t trust chaplains,” he said. “I particularly don’t trust chaplains
who are in leadership – who wear rank. Categorically, I don’t.”

The former air force chaplain [had] fought for a decade to clear his name
after being obstructed and smeared for trying to report serious allegations
about a colleague’s behaviour has spoken out about his treatment for the
first time, describing the chaplaincy culture as a “wolf pack”.

Ahead of Thursday’s final hearing of the royal commission into defence and
veteran suicide, Joe Johns told Guardian Australia about his years-long
experience after he tried in 2010 to report allegations about another male
chaplain’s behaviour – particularly with women – on operations in the
Middle East.

Johns, who gave evidence to the royal commission in a private session, said
after he had tried to report alleged sexual harassment and irregular
behaviour, the chaplaincy closed ranks and turned on him, trashing his
reputation and seriously damaging his health. At least one other chaplain
outlined a similar experience to the royal commission.

“What makes this the most critical and most concerning is these are people
who are supposed to be the kindest, the best, the most ethical, the most
caring, the go-to people when you are in trouble,” Johns said this week.
“And they’re not. They’re a wolf pack.”
<https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/mar/28/raaf-chaplain-culture-joe-johns-royal-commission-defence-veteran-suicide>

WOLF PACK?

There is an implicit BOER WAR MEMORIAL ANTAGONISM by ROMAN CATHOLICISM
directed towards the COMMONWEALTH (CAESAROPAPISM), given that EASTER SUNDAY
occurs between the TETRA / RANGE Sunday dates #21 - 22 MARCH through #28 -
ANZAC DAY: 25 APRIL (whereas PENTECOST SUNDAY as 49 days thereafter occurs
within Sunday ranges #31 - 10 MAY through #39 - 13 JUNE) within the
Gregorian calendar and may be the 81st through 115th day of common years or
82nd through 116th day of leap years.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Liturgical%20Calendar%202004-2040.pdf>

PENTECOST SUNDAY AS JUPITER (#38 - SATOR / #33 - TENET (#33 ... #1933 -
metonic cycle) / #34 - ROTAS) PRINCIPLE

[#38 - 8 JUNE 1930, #35 - 24 MAY 1931, #33 - 15 MAY 1932, #37 - 4 JUNE
1933, #34 - 20 MAY 1934]

[#38 - 8 JUNE 2014, #35 - 24 MAY 2015, #33 - 15 MAY 2016, #37 - 4 JUNE 2017
[🎯], #34 - 20 MAY 2018]

[#38 - 8 JUNE 2025, #35 - 24 MAY 2026, #33 - 16 MAY 2027, #37 - 4 JUNE
2028, #34 - 20 MAY 2029]

Note that this #38 - SATOR (#249) / #33 - TENET (#205) / #34 - ROTAS (#161)
PAGAN PRIESTLY CYCLE (ie. the JEWISH / CHRISTIAN cycle is 24x7x13 = 6 x
#364 days x 49 = 6J as 293 x 365.2423 tropical year) TO WHICH THE CATHOLIC
CHURCH HAS EMBODIMENT is then contextually relevant to the Reichskonkordat.

Which ignores the historical precedents (ie. ROMAN CASE LAW BY DECREE OF
CAESAR CLAUDIUS DATED 10 NOVEMBER 41 AD: “… not be disrespectful of the
customs used in the ritual of their GOD, but let [the Jews] USE THEIR
CUSTOMS AS IN THE TIME OF THE GOD AUGUSTUS [#38, #71, #14], even as I
myself, after hearing both sides, have confirmed.”)

In Spring 44 AD, during the Feast of Unleavened Bread, King Herod Agrippa I
had Peter arrested and imprisoned during such time such APOSTLE was still
observing JEWISH CUSTOMS of PASSOVER (1 to 5 APRIL #33 AD): "AND BECAUSE HE
SAW IT PLEASED THE JEWS, HE PROCEEDED FURTHER TO TAKE PETER ALSO. (THEN
WERE THE DAYS OF UNLEAVENED BREAD.)" [Acts 12:3 (KJV)]

THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION WHICH YOU CALL EASTER IS A CHRISTIAN FICTION
AND IS MORE PROPERLY A PAGAN PRIESTLY #249 - SATOR (#38) / #205 - TENET
(#33) / #161 - ROTAS (#34) CYCLE RITUAL WHICH UNDENIABLY IS BABYLONIAN
WHOREDOM [Revelation 17:5]

LUOSHU ORDER [5x5 CENTRE] #369 MATRIX REFERENCE OBJECT

49 72 9 54 65
12 32 77 14 34
57 23 41 59 25
48 68 5 50 70
17 28 73 10 33

32 77 14
23 41 59
68 5 50

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS IDEA #110 - 16 JANUARY 1942: "[Dietrich] Eckart
introduced me to the Büchners: "This is my young friend, Herr *WOLF*."
Nobody could think of forming any connection between this person and that
crazy monster Adolf Hitler. Eckart was known at the boarding-house under
the name of Dr. Hoffmann. At midday he took me to the Türken inn, promising
me a genuine goulash. He was addressed there as "Herr Doktor", but I saw at
once that everybody knew his real identity." [pages 212]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...

<OjSdnXSwO605Dpj7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15944&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15944

Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
References: <9stqti5bog2qcm0q19tdv1fe1qjfval0ok@4ax.com> <ef6ttidasb16goe7l30kojt1bokfb705v1@4ax.com> <9snvtipe11g7cib75paesdssfn09cjtk3g@4ax.com> <a6f2uidgp7qnihf8d0pmbg1ard6pgoc14u@4ax.com> <6q35ui9mhi955mnrt1u9jq0m6gbi14mqpj@4ax.com> <ptn7uilvuqb64hp3oritem8bt1agda8d7m@4ax.com> <5fgauitmsdqn7bje6gfv09l8lghf5abv7d@4ax.com> <8l3dui5divnk26i3emh9tg74tn5ec4cknu@4ax.com> <bekfui1rkl3p2d4k7hujq7pvko92pqho4r@4ax.com> <tpaiuidjnchgl27t68dlub49a819pqnd40@4ax.com> <ms2luidmmt1309hd61ab7854mpjbfgb4jm@4ax.com> <L1qdnRkqXY7Y3Jj7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:58:28 +0000
 by: dolf - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:58 UTC

Thou shalt not engage in necromancy which is an abomination as Catholic
practice.

<uu45q0$3bclg$1@i2pn2.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15945&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15945

Followup: alt.idiots
From: ted...@qmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.jewish
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 12:27:43 -0400
<ms2luidmmt1309hd61ab7854mpjbfgb4jm@4ax.com>
<L1qdnRkqXY7Y3Jj7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<OjSdnXSwO605Dpj7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: Ted - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:27 UTC

dolf wrote:
> Thou shalt// S L A P

STFU, asshat.

Re: <1397> Duke is dead ...

<h_Cdndud1_NRm5v7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15950&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15950

Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 00:09:48 +0000
 by: dolf - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 00:09 UTC

dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thou shalt not engage in necromancy which is an abomination as Catholic
> practice.

ON THIS GOOD FRIDAY WE SEND DUKE'S SACRILEGIOUS AMERICAN CHRISTO-FASCIST /
CATHOLIC SOUL TO EVERLASTING HELL

Whilst the news of the week has been AFL recreational drug testing rorts
and a failure to convey any truth about their alleged groin injuries.

Such pales into insignificance concerning the 90 years of sycophantic lip
👄 service which the Anglican Church has given to the British monarchy.

Speaking of an implied affable avoidance of injury: "In his first public
message since his cancer diagnosis, King Charles III reaffirmed his
Coronation pledge “not to be served but to serve”, and called on people to
“prioritise care and friendship”. [courtesy: Sky News]

Compare sacrilege, Latin sacrilegus. From Latin sacer + legō (“steal
something sacred”).

sacer (feminine sacra, neuter sacrum, superlative sacerrimus);
first/second-declension adjective (nominative masculine singular in -er)

- sacred, holy, dedicated (to a divinity), consecrated, hallowed
(translating Greek ἱερός)
- devoted (to a divinity for sacrifice), fated (to destruction), forfeited,
accursed
- divine, celestial
- (only poetic and in post-Augustan prose) execrable, detestable, horrible,
infamous; criminal, impious, wicked, abominable, cursed

From Proto-Italic *legō, from Proto-Indo-European *léǵ-e-ti, from
Proto-Indo-European *leǵ-. Cognates include Ancient Greek λέγω (légō, “I
speak, I choose, I mean”) and Albanian mbledh. May be related to lēx.

- to choose, select
- to appoint distribuō, attribuō, discrībō, addīcō
- to collect, gather, bring together
- to take out, pick out, extract, remove
- to take to one's self unjustly, carry off, steal, purloin, plunder,
abstract

#385 as [#10, #5, #100, #70, #200] = hierós (G2413): {UMBRA: #385 % #41 =
#16} 1) sacred, consecrated to the deity, pertaining to God; 1a) sacred
Scriptures, because inspired by God, treating of divine things and
therefore to be devoutly revered;

#62 - 𝍃疑 = #513
COGITO: [#35, #48, #25, #33, #33] as #62 - DOUBT (YI)
RANGE: noon 22 to 26 SEPTEMBER

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:62>

[#35 {@1: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#35); Ego: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#35)}
#48 {@2: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#37); Ego: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#83)}
#25 {@3: Sup: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#64); Ego: 25 - CONTENTION: CHENG (#108 -
MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%25})}
#33 {@4: Sup: 60 - ACCUMULATION: CHI (#124); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#141
- MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%31})}
#33] {@5: Sup: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG (#136 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED
{%36}); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#174)}
TELOS TOTAL: #174

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #385

FEME: @108 + @141 = #249

#348 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR GOOD FRIDAY 29 MARCH 2024 as [#30, #5,
#3, #5, #300, #5] = légō (G3004): {UMBRA: #838 % #41 = #18} 1) to say, to
speak; 1a) affirm over, maintain; 1b) to teach; 1c) to exhort, advise, to
command, direct; 1d) to point out with words, intend, mean, mean to say;
1e) to call by name, to call, name; 1f) to speak out, speak of, mention;

#38 - 𝌫盛 = #489
COGITO: [#14, #18, #38, #68, #26] as #38 - FULLNESS (SHENG)
RANGE: noon 06 to 10 JUNE

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:38>

[#14 {@1: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#14); Ego: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI
(#14)}
#18 {@2: Sup: 32 - LEGION: CHUANG (#46); Ego: 18 - WAITING: HSI (#32)}
#38 {@3: Sup: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE (#116); Ego: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#70)}
#68 {@4: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL
LUST {%27}); Ego: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#138)}
#26] {@5: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR
{%22}); Ego: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#164)}

TELOS TOTAL: #164

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #348