From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, nf.general, alt.messianic, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc
Subject: Easter Blessings
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 21:29:53 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 23:59 UTC

Easter Blessings to any readers.

My last attempt failed again and I am trying again starting at
2010 UTC March 28, 2024, which is Holy Thursday, also
known as Maundy Thursday. I didn’t really want or expect
any correlation with an existing religious holiday, but I guess
since Jesus is one of my minor deities and since I was
initiated as a Catholic (but am now pagan) and since my
parents were devout Catholics, a correlation with Easter
would not be unwelcome. But I still think I may have to
wait until the total solar eclipse (which maybe Sarah McLachlan
could visit here to see; we are not far off the path of
totality), or even until on or about September 5, 2024
(three sunspot cycles after my sun stare) or on or about
January 29, 2025 (seven years plus two sunspot cycles
after my low years started, and which is a a new moon
and Chinese new year at the end of my Dragon year).

I was hoping to go hear Mick Davis at The Black Sheep
on George tonight from 9 p.m. to midnight but if I am
caught up tracking this new attempt I doubt I will go.
(He is the lead singer of The Novaks and of
Mick Davis and the Skinny Jims but plays solo
on Thursday nights, and tonight should be well
attended since Good Friday is a holiday).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: Easter Blessings

<0001HW.2BB7BF0C00EC0DF670000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15971&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15971

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, nf.general, alt.messianic, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc
Subject: Re: Easter Blessings
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 01:01:24 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 03:31 UTC

On Mar 28, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BB63BF90095FD0F70000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Easter Blessings to any readers.
>
> My last attempt failed again and I am trying again starting at
> 2010 UTC March 28, 2024, which is Holy Thursday, also
> known as Maundy Thursday. I didn’t really want or expect
> any correlation with an existing religious holiday, but I guess
> since Jesus is one of my minor deities and since I was
> initiated as a Catholic (but am now pagan) and since my
> parents were devout Catholics, a correlation with Easter
> would not be unwelcome.

The Pope probably would want to know the following.

I am the latest primary ootw (which I used to call avatar type)
and have a global region, partly due to the extent of the Internet.

Unlike Jesus, whose primary siddhi was healer special ability,
my primary siddhi is matchmaking. This ability has now been
granted to 1.55 million human assisted shaktipat recipients globally,
including all ordained to bishop level and some knowledgeable
and good individuals ordained to priest level.

Associated with my primary siddhi is some lore, namely my
Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory, summarized on
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html , which might prove
useful to other matchmakers. In that notation, the Pope is lesbianT.

Such matchmakers should be able to confirm the following:

There has been a split of homo sapiens globally into 55 species
in human species group, and matches must be within a species.
Some abusive relationships have been split across species
boundaries; the rest have been made optimally sexually
compatible, which will make them non-abusive.

Also 74% of committed relationships have been made optmally
sexually compatible. 18%, including all committed same sex
relationships (which are now more likely to stick), already were.
5% were partially sexually compatible (compatible, but less
than optimally compatible, and less likely to stick, and less
likely to be faithful) and remain so. 2% were deemed too
abusive and have been broken up by God. 1% were and
remain platonic possibly parenting friendship relationships,
in my notation gay--lesbian, which can be bridged by a
bim--bif couple, or straight-type-2-M--lesbian, which can
be bridged by a bif, or straight-type-2-F--gay, which can
be bridged by a bim (some others formerly in such platonic
partnerships are in the 74%).

I suggest that in future that ordained matchmakers screen
prospective Christian marriage partners for compatibility.

One ability that I have that the assisted shaktipat recipients
do not have is the ability to determine the special ability/ies
of others (including healer special ability, which I recently
said that e.g. Anglican minister Summer Gross has).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

Re: Easter Blessings

<0001HW.2BC0FE100053D7B670000B21138F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16072&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16072

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, nf.general, alt.messianic, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 01:20:40 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 03:50 UTC

On Mar 30, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BB7BF0C00EC0DF670000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Mar 28, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2BB63BF90095FD0F70000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Easter Blessings to any readers.
> >
> > My last attempt failed again and I am trying again starting at
> > 2010 UTC March 28, 2024, which is Holy Thursday, also
> > known as Maundy Thursday. I didn’t really want or expect
> > any correlation with an existing religious holiday, but I guess
> > since Jesus is one of my minor deities and since I was
> > initiated as a Catholic (but am now pagan) and since my
> > parents were devout Catholics, a correlation with Easter
> > would not be unwelcome.
>
> The Pope probably would want to know the following.
>
> I am the latest primary ootw (which I used to call avatar type)
> and have a global region, partly due to the extent of the Internet.
>
> Unlike Jesus, whose primary siddhi was healer special ability,
> my primary siddhi is matchmaking. This ability has now been
> granted to 1.55 million human assisted shaktipat recipients globally,
> including all ordained to bishop level and some knowledgeable
> and good individuals ordained to priest level.
>
> Associated with my primary siddhi is some lore, namely my
> Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory, summarized on
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html , which might prove
> useful to other matchmakers. In that notation, the Pope is lesbianT.
>
> Such matchmakers should be able to confirm the following:
>
> There has been a split of homo sapiens globally into 55 species
> in human species group, and matches must be within a species.
> Some abusive relationships have been split across species
> boundaries; the rest have been made optimally sexually
> compatible, which will make them non-abusive.
>
> Also 74% of committed relationships have been made optmally
> sexually compatible. 18%, including all committed same sex
> relationships (which are now more likely to stick), already were.
> 5% were partially sexually compatible (compatible, but less
> than optimally compatible, and less likely to stick, and less
> likely to be faithful) and remain so. 2% were deemed too
> abusive and have been broken up by God. 1% were and
> remain platonic possibly parenting friendship relationships,
> in my notation gay--lesbian, which can be bridged by a
> bim--bif couple, or straight-type-2-M--lesbian, which can
> be bridged by a bif, or straight-type-2-F--gay, which can
> be bridged by a bim (some others formerly in such platonic
> partnerships are in the 74%).
>
> I suggest that in future that ordained matchmakers screen
> prospective Christian marriage partners for compatibility.
>
> One ability that I have that the assisted shaktipat recipients
> do not have is the ability to determine the special ability/ies
> of others (including healer special ability, which I recently
> said that e.g. Anglican minister Summer Gross has).

I tried again beginning on April 5 (Go For Broke Day and
The International Day of Conscience) and continuing
into April 6 (Global Firewalk Day), leading up towards
the total solar eclipse, when the global binding of
criminals should be in place and sudden physical
evolution, including of current adults, should have begun.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to

Re: Easter Blessings

<0001HW.2BC250C0009F5EEC700007FCF38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16079&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16079

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, nf.general, alt.messianic, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 01:25:44 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 03:55 UTC

On Apr 6, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BC0FE100053D7B670000B21138F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> [...]
> > be bridged by a bif, or straight-type-2-F--gay, which can
> > be bridged by a bim (some others formerly in such platonic
> > partnerships are in the 74%).
> >
> > I suggest that in future that ordained matchmakers screen
> > prospective Christian marriage partners for compatibility.
> >
> > One ability that I have that the assisted shaktipat recipients
> > do not have is the ability to determine the special ability/ies
> > of others (including healer special ability, which I recently
> > said that e.g. Anglican minister Summer Gross has).
>
> I tried again beginning on April 5 (Go For Broke Day and
> The International Day of Conscience) and continuing
> into April 6 (Global Firewalk Day), leading up towards
> the total solar eclipse, when the global binding of
> criminals should be in place and sudden physical
> evolution, including of current adults, should have begun.

No, I failed again, and am taking tonight and tomorrow
night off, and plan to try again with onset of the attempt
just after the eclipse locally, so it probably won’t be
complete until waxing crescent. I have divined that I
will have to make several changes, but won’t try to
divine what they are until just before I start the attempt.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: Easter Blessings

<0001HW.2BC7375600999ECD7000073D238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16138&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16138

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, nf.general, alt.messianic, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 18:38:38 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:08 UTC

On Apr 7, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BC250C0009F5EEC700007FCF38F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> [...]
> > > do not have is the ability to determine the special ability/ies
> > > of others (including healer special ability, which I recently
> > > said that e.g. Anglican minister Summer Gross has).
> >
> > I tried again beginning on April 5 (Go For Broke Day and
> > The International Day of Conscience) and continuing
> > into April 6 (Global Firewalk Day), leading up towards
> > the total solar eclipse, when the global binding of
> > criminals should be in place and sudden physical
> > evolution, including of current adults, should have begun.
>
> No, I failed again, and am taking tonight and tomorrow
> night off, and plan to try again with onset of the attempt
> just after the eclipse locally, so it probably won’t be
> complete until waxing crescent. I have divined that I
> will have to make several changes, but won’t try to
> divine what they are until just before I start the attempt.

Though Mohammed is not a popthrough ootw (which I used
to call avatar type), he is a Founder/Guru/Missionary/Prophet
type, and a correlation of my workings with Eid-al-fitr
would be acceptable to me.

I am pretty sure I saw the waxing crescent for the first time
this lunar month at about 1600 UTC April 10, 2024, through
some leafless tree branches, before it got cloudy, and
with that in mind I am trying again, in a late local
Eid-al-fitr, beginning this evening.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: Easter Blessings

<0001HW.2BC8A5DB00E11B6E7000073D238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16149&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16149

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, nf.general, alt.messianic, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:42:27 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 23:12 UTC

On Apr 10, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BC7375600999ECD7000073D238F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Apr 7, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2BC250C0009F5EEC700007FCF38F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > On Apr 6, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.2BC0FE100053D7B670000B21138F@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > On Mar 30, 2024, David Dalton wrote
> > > (in article<0001HW.2BB7BF0C00EC0DF670000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>
> > > )

> > > I tried again beginning on April 5 (Go For Broke Day and
> > > The International Day of Conscience) and continuing
> > > into April 6 (Global Firewalk Day), leading up towards
> > > the total solar eclipse, when the global binding of
> > > criminals should be in place and sudden physical
> > > evolution, including of current adults, should have begun.
> >
> > No, I failed again, and am taking tonight and tomorrow
> > night off, and plan to try again with onset of the attempt
> > just after the eclipse locally, so it probably won’t be
> > complete until waxing crescent. I have divined that I
> > will have to make several changes, but won’t try to
> > divine what they are until just before I start the attempt.
>
> Though Mohammed is not a popthrough ootw (which I used
> to call avatar type), he is a Founder/Guru/Missionary/Prophet
> type, and a correlation of my workings with Eid-al-fitr
> would be acceptable to me.
>
> I am pretty sure I saw the waxing crescent for the first time
> this lunar month at about 1600 UTC April 10, 2024, through
> some leafless tree branches, before it got cloudy, and
> with that in mind I am trying again, in a late local
> Eid-al-fitr, beginning this evening.

April 11, 2024

No, I am sure now that the above supposed sighting of
the crescent was just a reflection of the sun off a tree branch.

Sunset today here was 7:45 p.m. NDT (2215 UTC) and
it is clear this evening

I went for a walk and spotted the waxing crescent for
the first time this lunar month at about 7:55 NDT.

I then began a new mystic activation sequence attempt
at 8:23 p.m. NDT (2253 UTC) April 11, 2024.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: Easter Blessings

<0001HW.2BE71C0E0011FCD470000DC9138F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16267&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16267

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, nf.general, alt.messianic, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion, talk.religion.misc
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 23:14:46 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 5 May 2024 01:44 UTC

On Mar 28, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BB63BF90095FD0F70000459438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Easter Blessings to any readers.
>
> My last attempt failed again and I am trying again starting at
> 2010 UTC March 28, 2024, which is Holy Thursday, also
> known as Maundy Thursday. I didn’t really want or expect
> any correlation with an existing religious holiday, but I guess
> since Jesus is one of my minor deities and since I was
> initiated as a Catholic (but am now pagan) and since my
> parents were devout Catholics, a correlation with Easter
> would not be unwelcome. But I still think I may have to
> wait until the total solar eclipse (which maybe Sarah McLachlan
> could visit here to see; we are not far off the path of
> totality), or even until on or about September 5, 2024
> (three sunspot cycles after my sun stare) or on or about
> January 29, 2025 (seven years plus two sunspot cycles
> after my low years started, and which is a a new moon
> and Chinese new year at the end of my Dragon year).

It seems that the marriage blessings have come at
Orthodox Easter (at least in UTC/GMT).

Happy Orthodox Easter!

Note that if Beltane is defined as halfway between the spring
equinox and summer solstice, it is exactly 1158 UTC May 5, 2024.

So I am making one more attempt on alt.religion.druid in the
thread “late Beltane attempt/crone moon”. Check that thread
if you are interested, which I deem more likely if you notice
effects, such as improved sexual compatibility, and positive
charisma modulation of good individuals.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Easter Blessings