"Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing." -- Karl Lehenbauer

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February

SubjectAuthor
* Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in FebruaryMichael Ejercito
+* (Olivia) Greeting MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
|+- (Olivia) Expertly: How to be perfect (Matt 5:48) as GOD is perfect; Start by greHeartDoc Andrew
|`* Re: (Olivia) Greeting MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...Michael Ejercito
| +* (Olivia) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 04/01/2HeartDoc Andrew
| |+* <Olivia> Expertly: Who LORD Jesus says automatically goes to Hell ...HeartDoc Andrew
| ||`- Re: <Olivia> Warning: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sMichael Ejercito
| |+- Re: (Olivia) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the eternally (Mark Loose Cannon
| |+- Re: (Olivia) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the eternally (Mark Michael Ejercito
| |`- (Olivia) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy SHeartDoc Andrew
| `* Re: (Olivia) Greeking MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...Loose Cannon
|  `- Re: (Olivia) Greeking MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...Michael Ejercito
`* Re: Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in FebruaryLoose Cannon
 +- Re: Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in FebruaryLoose Cannon
 `- Re: Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in FebruaryMichael Ejercito

1
Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February

<uuc4bi$1t8jb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15994&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15994

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:52:01 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:52 UTC

https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1brzz68/greater_toronto_area_food_banks_see_record_300k/

Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February
Demand has more than doubled in GTA since February 2022

Ethan Lang · CBC News · Posted: Mar 30, 2024 3:13 PM PDT | Last Updated:
March 30
About a dozen volunteers sort food donations in a warehouse.
Nearly 200 Daily Bread volunteers sorted roughly 60,000 pounds of food
Saturday. The charity says it's moving about 250,000 pounds of food
every day to programs around the GTA. (CBC)
Social Sharing
Facebook
X Email
Reddit
LinkedIn
With many families gathering for Easter dinner across the GTA this
weekend, more people than ever may be relying on Toronto food banks to
get them through the holiday.

Last month, Daily Bread Food Bank had over 300,000 client visits at its
200-plus programs across Toronto. That's a 40 per cent increase from
this time last year, and a 136 per cent increase from February 2022,
according to the charity.

"We surpassed a milestone we never thought was possible," said Daily
Bread CEO Neil Hetherington.

Food bank use across the GTA has been rising steadily since the
pandemic, with roughly one in 10 Torontonians now relying on them.

"What's new is that there are individuals who have an income, who are
working, who are cobbling together two or three-part time jobs and they
still can't make it," said Hetherington.

Neil Hetherington
Daily Bread CEO Neil Hetherington says he doesn't expect food bank
lineups to shorten until governments take action. (Clara Pasieka/CBC)
At Daily Bread Food Bank's annual spring food sort Saturday, nearly 200
volunteers sorted 60,000 pounds of food, a fraction of the 250,000
pounds he says the charity is sending out daily to food banks across the
GTA.

People can't afford rising costs
Rising demand is coinciding with stagnating wages and rising costs,
Hetherington says.

Hetherington says more affordable housing and an injection of funds into
the Canada Disability Benefit, which will provide extra money to people
on fixed incomes, are the two most immediate ways to help.she hopes the
Canada Disability Benefit will "come into full force" with the new
federal budget next month, providing extra grocery money to people on
fixed incomes. He says quicker development of affordable housing is also
key.

100,000 people expected to turn to food charity in Toronto for 1st time
this year, survey finds
"Until those two things happen, I don't think that the lineups are going
to start to decrease at the Daily Bread Food Bank," she said.

Governments need to act: client
Sue Ellen Patcheson says she lives on disability with her two grown
children and two roommates. With $300 a month to spend on groceries, she
says there's no way she can afford to buy most of her food from the
supermarket.

"It's time for our government to step up and do something about it," she
said. "They have a responsibility here."

The CBC was unable to reach Canada's departments of Finance or
Diversity, Inclusion and Persons with Disabilities for comment before
publication.

A woman speaks at a podium in front of microphones. A middle aged man
stands behind her
Mayor Olivia Chow and Premier Doug Ford spoke at Daily Bread's spring
food sort Saturday. Chow says all levels of government must play a role
in making life more affordable. (CBC)
But Toronto mayor Olivia Chow spoke at Saturday's food sort, agreeing
that all levels of government have a "role to play" in making life more
affordable.

"The City of Toronto, because of new deal with the province in our
budget, we are building more affordable housing, we are protecting
tenants, we are bringing the city back on track," Chow said.

Food bank visits in the GTA are up 51% from last year, Daily Bread says
Minister says Canada's largest grocery chains have agreed to 'work' on
stabilizing food prices
Doug Ford also spoke Saturday, urging people to privately donate to food
banks.

"There's so many people in need right now," Ford said. "No matter if
it's affordable, attainable housing or if it's just basically putting
food on their table to feed their family."

(Olivia) Greeting MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...

<qcoj0j56h8vk4u0uo48n89rmt2rl5livob@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15997&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15997

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Olivia) Greeting MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 18:36:28 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 22:36 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:

> [...]
>But Toronto mayor Olivia Chow spoke at Saturday's food sort, agreeing
>that all levels of government have a "role to play" in making life more
>affordable.
>
>"The City of Toronto, because of new deal with the province in our
>budget, we are building more affordable housing, we are protecting
>tenants, we are bringing the city back on track," Chow said.
>
>Food bank visits in the GTA are up 51% from last year, Daily Bread says
>Minister says Canada's largest grocery chains have agreed to 'work' on
>stabilizing food prices
>Doug Ford also spoke Saturday, urging people to privately donate to food
>banks.
>
>"There's so many people in need right now," Ford said. "No matter if
>it's affordable, attainable housing or if it's just basically putting
>food on their table to feed their family."

All of the food in all of the food banks in all the world can not help
those who are terribly **not** hungry like the devil cursed for his
sin of deceiving Eve or for the "rich man" who went straight to Hell
for being unkind to wonderfully hungry (i.e. longing to eat at the
rich man's table) Lazarus.

Bottom line:

Only the http://WonderfullyHungry.org can both eat **and** really
enjoy the food they eat today in celebration of both the Resurrection
of LORD Jesus Christ and the LORD's rescue/rapture of Apostle Peter
from prison, which both occurred on Easter albeit one year apart.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry for food right now (Luke 6:21a) and
hope you, Michael, and others reading this, also have a healthy
appetite for food right now too.

So how are you ?

(Olivia) Expertly: How to be perfect (Matt 5:48) as GOD is perfect; Start by greeting (Matt 5:47) others ...

<ldpj0jpaq37cobtcmebrhq3s75j8fcv3tt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15998&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15998

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Olivia) Expertly: How to be perfect (Matt 5:48) as GOD is perfect; Start by greeting (Matt 5:47) others ...
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 18:38:44 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 22:38 UTC

(Olivia) 03/31/24 Again, not a LoosePeeledQuackIdiot bigot ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/Ai33hw5PINI/m/wytVpY68MwAJ

Re: (Olivia) Greeting MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...

<uudb50$29hf8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16003&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16003

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Olivia) Greeting MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 20:54:08 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 03:54 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> [...]
>> it's affordable, attainable housing or if it's just basically putting
>> food on their table to feed their family."
>
> All of the food in all of the food banks in all the world can not help
> those who are terribly **not** hungry like the devil cursed for his
> sin of deceiving Eve or for the "rich man" who went straight to Hell
> for being unkind to wonderfully hungry (i.e. longing to eat at the
> rich man's table) Lazarus.
>
> Bottom line:
>
> Only the http://WonderfullyHungry.org can both eat **and** really
> enjoy the food they eat today in celebration of both the Resurrection
> of LORD Jesus Christ and the LORD's rescue/rapture of Apostle Peter
> from prison, which both occurred on Easter albeit one year apart.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry for food right now (Luke 6:21a) and
> hope you, Michael, and others reading this, also have a healthy

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

(Olivia) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 04/01/24 ...

<f2dk0j9seb2ft37h0e74kp2hhq3handv9h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16004&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16004

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Olivia) Praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit on 04/01/24 ...
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 00:14:44 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 04:14 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1brzz68/greater_toronto_area_food_banks_see_record_300k/
>>>

>>> Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February
>>> Demand has more than doubled in GTA since February 2022
>>>
>>> Ethan Lang · CBC News · Posted: Mar 30, 2024 3:13 PM PDT | Last Updated:
>>> March 30
>>> About a dozen volunteers sort food donations in a warehouse.
>>> Nearly 200 Daily Bread volunteers sorted roughly 60,000 pounds of food
>>> Saturday. The charity says it's moving about 250,000 pounds of food
>>> every day to programs around the GTA. (CBC)
>>> Social Sharing
>>> Facebook
>>> X
>>> Email
>>> Reddit
> [...]
>>> it's affordable, attainable housing or if it's just basically putting
>>> food on their table to feed their family."
>>
>> All of the food in all of the food banks in all the world can not help
>> those who are terribly **not** hungry like the devil cursed for his
>> sin of deceiving Eve or for the "rich man" who went straight to Hell
>> for being unkind to wonderfully hungry (i.e. longing to eat at the
>> rich man's table) Lazarus.
>>
>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Only the http://WonderfullyHungry.org can both eat **and** really
>> enjoy the food they eat today in celebration of both the Resurrection
>> of LORD Jesus Christ and the LORD's rescue/rapture of Apostle Peter
>> from prison, which both occurred on Easter albeit one year apart.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry for food right now (Luke 6:21a) and
>> hope you, Michael, and others reading this, also have a healthy

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to "convince it forward" (John 15:12) with
all glory (Psalm112:1) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Re: (Olivia) Greeking MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...

<p4fl0jpkl1360vl9uos1b27lqqstrjq0kk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16008&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16008

Advice: Don't be an asshole
From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Olivia) Greeking MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 24 13:57:58 UTC
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:57 UTC

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 20:54:08 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>HeartDoc Andrew wrote:

>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Markea Blakely-Berry was wonderfully hungry too listening to the Quack
and look what happened to her:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw

> Michael

Re: Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February

<psel0j1dmlkd21875m4qiqt17d2r109am7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16009&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16009

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 24 13:58:05 UTC
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel
Advice: Don't be an asshole
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:58 UTC

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:52:01 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>But Toronto mayor Olivia Chow spoke at Saturday's food sort, agreeing
>that all levels of government have a "role to play" in making life more
>affordable.
>
>"The City of Toronto, because of new deal with the province in our
>budget, we are building more affordable housing, we are protecting
>tenants, we are bringing the city back on track," Chow said.
>
>Food bank visits in the GTA are up 51% from last year, Daily Bread says
>Minister says Canada's largest grocery chains have agreed to 'work' on
>stabilizing food prices
>Doug Ford also spoke Saturday, urging people to privately donate to food
>banks.
>
>"There's so many people in need right now," Ford said. "No matter if
>it's affordable, attainable housing or if it's just basically putting
>food on their table to feed their family."

It is bad enough that you gooks invade this country and lower the
property values wherever you settle, but you expect Americans to feed
you at no cost to you. Go back to where you came from, and take that
charlatan Chung with you.

<Olivia> Expertly: Who LORD Jesus says automatically goes to Hell ...

<e3kl0jtrlah2mtge53cha046chje2uchg7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16010&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16010

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: <Olivia> Expertly: Who LORD Jesus says automatically goes to Hell ...
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 11:20:14 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 15:20 UTC

<Olivia> 04/01/24 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

Instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!

Re: Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February

<uuella$174$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16012&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16012

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 15:59:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 15:59 UTC

Very important: National Socialist Leader Michael Kuhnen explains that it is OK to be GAY

"While in jail, Kuhnen came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm was also a gay Nazi."

Also!

One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's chiefs, men of the
rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units
of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without
exception homosexuals."

Re: (Olivia) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned such as fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et al return to be ever more cursed by GOD in this thread &/or elsewhere ...

<uueluu$174$10@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16014&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16014

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Olivia) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned such as fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et al return to be ever more cursed by GOD in this thread &/or elsewhere ...
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 16:04:46 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 16:04 UTC

Very important: National Socialist Leader Michael Kuhnen explains that it is OK to be GAY

"While in jail, Kuhnen came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm was also a gay Nazi."

Also!

One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's chiefs, men of the
rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units
of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without
exception homosexuals."

Re: Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February

<uuepj1$2jsk6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16016&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16016

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:06:41 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:06 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> "The City of Toronto, because of new deal with the province in our
>> budget, we are building more affordable housing, we are protecting
>> tenants, we are bringing the city back on track," Chow said.
>>
>> Food bank visits in the GTA are up 51% from last year, Daily Bread says
>> Minister says Canada's largest grocery chains have agreed to 'work' on
>> stabilizing food prices
>> Doug Ford also spoke Saturday, urging people to privately donate to food
>> banks.
>>
>> "There's so many people in need right now," Ford said. "No matter if
>> it's affordable, attainable housing or if it's just basically putting
>> food on their table to feed their family."
>

> It is bad enough that you gooks invade this country and lower the
> property values wherever you settle, but you expect Americans to feed
> you at no cost to you. Go back to where you came from, and take that

I never invaded any country; I am where I am from.

And you are the charlatan on these newsgroups, you wack-ass buster!

Michael

Re: (Olivia) Greeking MichaelE on 03/31/24 ...

<uuepju$2jsk6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16017&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16017

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:07:10 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:07 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 20:54:08 -0700, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
>

>>> So how are you ?
>>>
>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>

> Markea Blakely-Berry was wonderfully hungry too listening to the Quack
> and look what happened to her:
>

> https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw
What makes you think she was wonderfully hungry?

Michael

Re: <Olivia> Warning: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin according to GOD via the Bible where it's also written that the wages of sin is death ...

<uuepmo$2jsk6$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16018&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16018

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: <Olivia> Warning: Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:08:40 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:08 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> <Olivia> 04/01/24 Again, behold ...
>
> Being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" Michael Ejercito is sin ...
>
> ... just as being unkind to "wonderfully hungry" (i.e. longing to eat
> at the rich man's table) Lazarus was the rich man's sin that he wanted
> Father Abraham to send Lazarus to warn his brothers not to commit.
>
> Just as this sinning against "wonderfully hungry" Lazarus caused the
> rich man to lose his salvation despite being a "son of Abraham," we
> are in danger of losing our salvation and automatically going straight
> to Hell for being unkind to Michael Ejercito.
Indeed it is.

Michael

Re: (Olivia) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned such as fake-KK(QQ)-nymshifter et al return to be ever more cursed by GOD in this thread &/or elsewhere ...

<uuepo7$2jsk6$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16019&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16019

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Olivia) "LoosePeeledQuackIdiot," like a moth to flame, the
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:09:27 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:09 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> [...]
>> the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>> people shall never be ashamed.
>
> Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
> (Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD and to
> the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.
>
> Laus DEO ! !
>
>> Psalms
>> 107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
>
> Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
> manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
> full) is evil.
>
>> Acts
>> 14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>> giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>> your hearts with food and gladness."
>
> In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
> never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
> (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ
>
> +++
>
>> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>
>>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
>
>>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:
>
> Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
>
>>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>>> status. He includes himself in that status.
>
> John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
> think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
>
>>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>>> not in us.
>>>
>>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>>
>>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>>> not in us.
>
> John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:
>
> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)
>
> And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
> cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
> cognitive deficits, is really worse.
>
> Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
> (John 5:14):
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
>
> While wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy
> Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
> 6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
> (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
> than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

It is indeed tragic.

Click here to read the complete article
(Olivia) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread ...

<lrql0j9bs7n7h5ha5b4v3mh37bqp8t7jja@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16021&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16021

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Olivia) Expertly: Again praying w/ MichaelE for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread ...
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 13:15:33 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:15 UTC

(Olivia) 04/01/24 Again praying w/ Michael here ...

https://narkive.com/REiGF6M3.5

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Daily Bread food banks see record 300k visits in February