My computer can beat up your computer. -- Karl Lehenbauer

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / (Angela) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit, Who is the Oil of our Rapture Lamp, Who is the Blood of the Lamb, Who is the Living Water, Who washes away sin ...

SubjectAuthor
* Is it COVID, flu or allergies? California health experts tell how to identify syMichael Ejercito
`* (Angela) Greeting Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
 `* Re: (Angela) Greeting Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...Michael Ejercito
  +* (Angela) Praying w/ Michael Ejercito for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit inHeartDoc Andrew
  |+- <Angela> Warning: Who LORD Jesus says automatically goes to Hell ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |`* Re: (Angela) Praying w/ Michael Ejercito for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy SpiriMichael Ejercito
  | `- (Angela) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit, Who is HeartDoc Andrew
  `* Re: (Angela) Greeking Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...Loose Cannon
   `- Re: (Angela) Greeking Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...Michael Ejercito

1
Is it COVID, flu or allergies? California health experts tell how to identify symptoms

<uuvltc$38h6k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16087&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16087

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Is it COVID, flu or allergies? California health experts tell how to
identify symptoms
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 19:48:10 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 02:48 UTC

https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1by56b3/is_it_covid_flu_or_allergies_california_health/

Is it COVID, flu or allergies? California health experts tell how to
identify symptoms
BY ANGELA RODRIGUEZ
APRIL 07, 2024 5:00 AM
Seasonal allergies can leave you with a cough, itchy and runny eyes and
stuffed up nose. For many with pollen or grass allergies, spring and
summer can be uncomfortable. Mayo Clinic allergist Dr. Nancy Ott says
over-the-counter remedies such as an BY MCCLATCHY
Congestion? Check.
Sneezing? Check.
Coughing? Check, check and check.
With a number of illnesses currently circulating throughout California
and seasonal allergies irritating immune systems this spring, how do you
determine what you have?
“Many respiratory viruses, including influenza, (respiratory syncytial
virus) and COVID-19, can cause cold-like symptoms,” the California
Department of Public Health wrote in an email statement to The
Sacramento Bee on Wednesday morning.
Though many respiratory viruses, including the flu, coronavirus, and
RSV, peak between October and March, they circulate year-round in
California, the department’s website says.
As of mid-March, influenza, coronavirus, RSV and norovirus were coursing
through the state.
Unless you are at risk for a serious illness, such as pregnant people,
older adults and people with weak immune systems, the state health
department said “it isn’t always necessary to know which virus is
causing symptoms.”
If you want to know what illness is currently attacking your immune
system, however, here’s what California health officials said to do:
DO I HAVE THE FLU?
According to the California Department of Public Health’s most recent
weekly report, the percentage of influenza detection in California is
inching upward.
From March 17 to March 23, flu numbers were up by 5.3% compared to the
previous week — which showed numbers were up by 5%.
During this time frame, nine flu-related deaths were reported in California.

Getty Images
What are flu symptoms?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, flu
symptoms include:
Fever or chills
Cough
Sore throat
Runny or stuffy nose
Muscle, head or body aches
Tiredness
Vomiting and diarrhea, which are more common in children
How do I know if my illness is the flu?
To determine if your symptoms are being caused by the flu, the
California Department of Public Health said you should “seek testing by
contacting (your) medical provider.”
According to CDC guidelines, these tests require a health care provider
to swab the inside of your nose or back of your throat, and then send
the swab for testing.
Examples of tests include reverse transcription polymerase chain
reaction, viral culture and immunofluorescence assays.
Flu shots for senior citizens are one good way to prevent the spread of
infections among vulnerable people during winter virus season. Staying
home from work is another. Washington’s new sick leave law might help.
Flu shots for senior citizens are one good way to prevent the spread of
infections among vulnerable people during winter virus season. Staying
home from work is another. Washington’s new sick leave law might help.
Mario Tama Getty Images file photo, 2005
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE COVID-19?
According to the CDC, possible symptoms of COVID-19 include:
Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Tiredness
Muscle, head or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea
“Symptoms may appear two to 14 days after exposure to the virus,” the
CDC website says.
Although flu and COVID-19 share common symptoms, the California
Department of Public Health said you can “use COVID-19 over-the-counter
home tests” to determine your illness.
As of Friday, the latest weekly update by the department shows 2.4% of
tests came back positive for COVID-19.
In the past week, roughly 800 individuals were hospitalized due to the
virus.
From Oct. 1 to March 30, a total of 3,145 coronavirus-related deaths
were reported in California
IS IT RSV?
RSV infections typically target individuals during late fall, winter and
early spring, according to the CDC.
RSV detections appeared to be trending upward in California, as of Friday.
While roughly 12 cases of RSV were reported in California on March 23,
almost 16 cases were reported by March 30, according to the CDC’s most
recent report.
The best defense for fighting illness is a good offense, using tissues
when coughing and sneezing. And, nurses remind parents and children
alike that the single most important thing everyone can do to stay
healthy is to wash their hands with soap and water.
The best defense for fighting illness is a good offense, using tissues
when coughing and sneezing. And, nurses remind parents and children
alike that the single most important thing everyone can do to stay
healthy is to wash their hands with soap and water. Bally Scanlon Getty
Images
Symptoms of RSV can include:
Fever
Cough
Runny nose
Wheezing in very young babies
Difficulty breathing
How to test for RSV: Tests aren’t usually necessary to diagnose RSV,
Mayo Clinic says. However, they can help diagnose complications or rule
out other respiratory viruses that can cause similar symptoms.
These tests can include chest X-rays, swabbing the inside of the mouth
or nose, pulse oximetry to detect levels of oxygen and blood tests.
SHOULD I TEST FOR NOROVIRUS?
Unlike COVID-19, flu and RSV, norovirus primarily impacts the digestive
system.
“Norovirus is the leading cause of vomiting and diarrhea, and foodborne
illness in the United States,” the CDC said. “People of all ages can get
infected and sick with norovirus, which spreads very easily and quickly.”
More common symptoms include:
Diarrhea
Vomiting
Nausea
Stomach pain
However, some individuals could experience fever, headaches and body aches.
“A person usually develops symptoms 12 to 48 hours after being exposed
to norovirus,” the CDC says. “Most people with norovirus illness get
better within one to three days, but they can still spread the virus for
a few days after.”
To diagnose your illness as norovirus, Mayo Clinic says your health care
provider might recommend a stool test.
A cyclist rides past flowers blooming at William Land Park on Tuesday.
Allergy season has already hit full stride.
A cyclist rides past flowers blooming at William Land Park on Tuesday.
Allergy season has already hit full stride. Randall Benton
rbenton@sacbee.com
IS IT MY ALLERGIES?
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, pollen in the
warmer seasons can cause cold-like symptoms for people with two common
allergic conditions: seasonal allergic rhinitis, also known as hay
fever, and allergic asthma.
Symptoms of allergic rhinitis caused by seasonal allergies can include:
Runny nose
Stuffy nose
Sneezing
Red and watery eyes
Itchy nose, eyes, ears or mouth
Swelling around the eyes
Symptoms of allergic asthma include:
Shortness of breath
Cough
Chest tightness or pain
Wheezing
Waking at night due to asthma symptoms
A drop in lung function
Though respiratory viruses and allergic reactions typically share the
same cold-like symptoms, “people with seasonal allergies almost never
have a sore throat or a cough,” Mayo Clinic says.
With seasonal allergies, individuals will also “notice puffy eyelids and
dark marks” under their eyes.
Dr. NaYoung Kim, the chief of allergy and immunology for Kaiser
Permanente Sacramento and Roseville, recently told The Sacramento Bee
that allergies cannot make you sick.
“People will complain that they have a sensation of not feeling well ...
but it’s not a direct correlation that just because you have allergies
your immune system is worse,” Kim said. “You’re not more sick because
you have allergies.”
To prevent seasonal allergies, Kim said, “Environmental control is key.”
This includes staying indoors or cleaning your hair and clothes if you
have to travel outdoors.
Read more: Why are my allergies so bad right now? This Sacramento doctor
has tips to help you manage
A woman sneezes into a tissue. Allergy levels are predicted to fluctuate
in Sacramento this week with looming rain and wind in the forecast.
A woman sneezes into a tissue. Allergy levels are predicted to fluctuate
in Sacramento this week with looming rain and wind in the forecast.
Dreamstime TNS
HOW CAN I KEEP FROM GETTING SICK?
According to the California Department of Public Health, here are some
tips to lower your chances of getting sick this spring:
Stay up to date on vaccines.
Stay home when sick.
Test and treat your symptoms.
Consider wearing a face mask.
Wash your hands or sanitize.
Shield your cough and sneeze.
What do you want to know about life in Sacramento? Ask our service
journalism team your top-of-mind questions in the module below or email
servicejournalists@sacbee.com.

(Angela) Greeting Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...

<c2r61jd9jt0pl7okddoen9gn4473ko637s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16090&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16090

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Angela) Greeting Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 00:05:11 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 04:05 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:

> [...]
>you have allergies.”
>To prevent seasonal allergies, Kim said, “Environmental control is key.”
>This includes staying indoors or cleaning your hair and clothes if you
>have to travel outdoors.
>Read more: Why are my allergies so bad right now? This Sacramento doctor
>has tips to help you manage
>A woman sneezes into a tissue. Allergy levels are predicted to fluctuate
>in Sacramento this week with looming rain and wind in the forecast.
>A woman sneezes into a tissue. Allergy levels are predicted to fluctuate
>in Sacramento this week with looming rain and wind in the forecast.
>Dreamstime TNS
>HOW CAN I KEEP FROM GETTING SICK?
>According to the California Department of Public Health, here are some
>tips to lower your chances of getting sick this spring:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: (Angela) Greeting Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...

<uv181n$3kcuj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16093&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16093

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 10:03:51 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:03 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> [...]
> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
> longer effective.
>
> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

I am wonderfully hungry!

Click here to read the complete article
(Angela) Praying w/ Michael Ejercito for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread on 04/08/24 ...

<q0a81jt31e18d1f1u96flrtgu5057uader@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16100&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16100

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Angela) Praying w/ Michael Ejercito for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread on 04/08/24 ...
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 13:27:38 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:27 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>> Cough
>>> Runny nose
>>> Wheezing in very young babies
>>> Difficulty breathing
>>> How to test for RSV: Tests aren’t usually necessary to diagnose RSV,
>>> Mayo Clinic says. However, they can help diagnose complications or rule
>>> out other respiratory viruses that can cause similar symptoms.
>>> These tests can include chest X-rays, swabbing the inside of the mouth
>>> or nose, pulse oximetry to detect levels of oxygen and blood tests.
>>> SHOULD I TEST FOR NOROVIRUS?
>>> Unlike COVID-19, flu and RSV, norovirus primarily impacts the digestive
>>> system.
>>> “Norovirus is the leading cause of vomiting and diarrhea, and foodborne
>>> illness in the United States,” the CDC said. “People of all ages can get
>>> infected and sick with norovirus, which spreads very easily and quickly.”
>>> Vomiting
> [...]
>> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
>> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
>> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
>> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
>> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
>> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
>> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
>> longer effective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: (Angela) Greeking Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...

<7q981jhpmuocofn1pc3a9g2ivr0g3i2rs3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16101&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16101

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,uk.legal
Subject: Re: (Angela) Greeking Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 13:29:10 -0400
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:29 UTC

On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 10:03:51 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> <DELETE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE OFFERED BY AN UNLICENSED QUACK>
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Listen you ignorant gook, Markea Blakely-Berry was wonderfully hungry
too listening to the Quack and look what happened to her:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw

> Michael

<Angela> Warning: Who LORD Jesus says automatically goes to Hell ...

<4la81jdbckfdoo0ovmq55bfu53g76rgvdm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16102&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16102

From: ach...@EmoryCardiology.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: <Angela> Warning: Who LORD Jesus says automatically goes to Hell ...
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 13:35:17 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:35 UTC

<Angela> 04/08/24 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

Instead be "woke" to the sin of racial prejudice:

https://tinyurl.com/JesusIsWoke (i.e. not a Nazi bigot) *and* risen!!!

Re: (Angela) Greeking Michael Ejercito in this thread on 04/08/24 ...

<uv22so$3qior$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16111&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16111

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,uk.legal
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:42:00 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 00:42 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 10:03:51 -0700, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> > <DELETE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE OFFERED BY AN UNLICENSED QUACK>
>>>
>>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>>
>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> Listen you ignorant gook, Markea Blakely-Berry was wonderfully hungry
> too listening to the Quack and look what happened to her:
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw
No, she was not.

Also note that Charlotte Fairchild defended Dr. Chung.

Michael

Re: (Angela) Praying w/ Michael Ejercito for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit in this thread on 04/08/24 ...

<uv22th$3qior$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16112&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16112

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: (Angela) Praying w/ Michael Ejercito for "much more" (Luke 11:13)
Holy Spirit in this thread on 04/08/24 ...
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:42:24 -0700

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> In the interim, we are 100% prepared/protected in the "full armor of
>>> GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) which we put on as soon as we use Apostle Paul's
>>> secret (Philippians 4:12). Though masking is less protective, it helps
>>> us avoid the appearance of doing the evil of spreading airborne
>>> pathogens while there are people getting sick because of not being
>>> 100% protected. It is written that we're to "abstain from **all**
>>> appearance of doing evil" (1 Thessalonians 5:22 w/**emphasis**).
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, the only *perfect* (Matt 5:47-8 ) way to eradicate the
>>> COVID-19 virus, thereby saving lives, in the US & elsewhere is by
>>> rapidly (i.e. use the "Rapid COVID-19 Test" ) finding out at any given
>>> moment, including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly
>>> contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
>>> "convince it forward" (John 15:12) for them to call their doctor and
>>> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic.
>>> Thus, we're hoping for the best while preparing for the worse-case
>>> scenario of the Alpha lineage mutations and others like the Omicron,
>>> Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations
>>> combining via slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids like "Deltamicron"
>>> that may render current COVID vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no
>>> longer effective.
>>>
>>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
>>> ) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>
>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
> 17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
> COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
> Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
> Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
> always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
> including especially caring to "convince it forward" (John 15:12) with
> all glory (Psalm112:1) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
> the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Laus DEO !

Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.

Click here to read the complete article
(Angela) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit, Who is the Oil of our Rapture Lamp, Who is the Blood of the Lamb, Who is the Living Water, Who washes away sin ...

<9u391jp569biptce0lua5m3q2tt53r53n3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16114&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16114

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (Angela) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit, Who is the Oil of our Rapture Lamp, Who is the Blood of the Lamb, Who is the Living Water, Who washes away sin ...
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 20:48:28 -0400
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 00:48 UTC