Feel disillusioned? I've got some great new illusions, right here!

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul in this thread ...

SubjectAuthor
* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 02/29/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
+- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY -- NEITH VIRGdolf
`* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
 `* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
  +- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLICdolf
  +* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |+- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLICdolf
  |`* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
  | +- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGINdolf
  | `* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |  +- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLICdolf
  |  +- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGINdolf
  |  `* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |   +- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLICdolf
  |   +* -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLICdolf
  |   |+- Re: -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSESdolf
  |   |`- Re: -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC%
  |   +* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |   |+* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for %'s (aka Stuart Rawlings') perishing soul ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |   ||`- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGINdolf
  |   |`* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |   | +- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLICdolf
  |   | +- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
  |   | +* -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGINdolf
  |   | |`- Re: -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIdolf
  |   | +- Re: <WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew> Warning: The perishing such as dolf %
  |   | +- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLICdolf
  |   | +- -- WE OUGHT TO QUESTION OF ROMAN CATHOLIC ASIANS BEINGdolf
  |   | +* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |   | |+- -- WE OUGHT TO QUESTION ROMAN CATHOLIC ASIANS BEINGdolf
  |   | |`* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul in this thread ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |   | | +- -- CEASE YOUR SACRILEGIOUS AMERICAN CHRISTO-FASCIST SLANDER ON YOUR EASTER SUNDAdolf
  |   | | `* (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul in this thread ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |   | |  `- (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul in this thread ...HeartDoc Andrew
  |   | `- Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic AnPeeler
  |   `- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGINdolf
  `- -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLICdolf

Pages:12
-- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY

<dOWdndaXRYsm-H_4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15426&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15426

Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology,alt.philosophy.taoism
Subject: -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
References: <blb0uiluugmsl00vk5s61jsda4vgfst00l@4ax.com> <01o2uilvo3e27hm04vd3ofsbab2a4ruu5o@4ax.com> <q003uitk1kuvh020i6a6br3vh9eeu30oee@4ax.com> <su13ui1acvoqt5c7aci5qf4e405501tpn3@4ax.com> <0l23uilhlk9s0lrlnro2a0vr9a1aibduj2@4ax.com> <p333uit94diloq8hi5im409l61b80r1r1l@4ax.com> <jf73ui562vnmntr81ufkecakgnbr01upuv@4ax.com> <cmd3uih218lgf4kklcin0qagfolu6gp78q@4ax.com> <gp74ui5a8ln4bs53jhj5a2d8ps7oscon18@4ax.com> <ird4uihntqt86d9fu06385qbm99nkgmn1a@4ax.com> <apk4ui5fd2tsug5nibme5omjbpbcbkuuam@4ax.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 23:33:15 +0000
 by: dolf - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 23:33 UTC

"THE DISCIPLE IS NOT ABOVE HIS *MASTER*-G1320:, NOR THE SERVANT ABOVE HIS
LORD. IT IS ENOUGH FOR THE DISCIPLE THAT HE BE AS HIS MASTER, AND THE
SERVANT AS HIS LORD. IF THEY HAVE CALLED THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE BEELZEBUB,
HOW MUCH MORE SHALL THEY CALL THEM OF HIS HOUSEHOLD?

#275 - NOUMENON / GODHEAD RESONANCE FOR SABBATH DAY ON 2 MARCH 2024 as [#4,
#10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #5] = didáskalos (G1320): {UMBRA: #540 %
#41 = #7} 1) a teacher; 2) in the NT one who teaches concerning the things
of God, and the duties of man; 2a) one who is fitted to teach, or thinks
himself so; 2b) the teachers of the Jewish religion; 2c) of those who by
their great power as teachers draw crowds around them i.e. John the
Baptist, Jesus; 2d) by preeminence used of Jesus by himself, as one who
showed men the way of salvation; 2e) of the apostles, and of Paul; 2f) of
those who in the religious assemblies of the Christians, undertook the work
of teaching, with the special assistance of the Holy Spirit; 2g) of false
teachers among Christians;

FEAR THEM NOT THEREFORE: FOR THERE IS NOTHING COVERED, THAT SHALL NOT BE
REVEALED; AND HID, THAT SHALL NOT BE KNOWN.

WHAT I TELL YOU IN DARKNESS, THAT SPEAK YE IN LIGHT: AND WHAT YE HEAR IN
THE EAR, THAT PREACH YE UPON THE HOUSETOPS.

We only have to wait until the reprise of COGITO: #33 - CLOSENESS (MI)- 𝌦密
= #484 / [#49, #75, #62, #22, #22] relevant to the CRUCIFIXION / PASSOVER
EVENTS of 1 to 5 APRIL 33 CE for there to be an ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
wrought against your BLASPHEMOUS CLAIMS to CHRISTIAN BELIEF / IDENTITY.

AND FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL:
BUT RATHER FEAR HIM WHICH IS ABLE TO DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL."
[Matthew 10:27-28]

YOUR OFTEN USE OF THE EXPRESSION:

laus Deō (Ecclesiastical Latin) praise be to God (exclamation of happiness
or thanks)

SUGGESTS A CATHOLIC ASSOCIATION AS PAPAL / JUPITER [#33, #26, #34, #30]
PRINCIPLE LATER SUBJECTED TO INCURSION BY GERMAN NAZISM DEPLOYING AN
EQUIVALENT CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY PARADIGM MEANS AND WE NOTE HISTORICAL
PARALLELISMS OF POTENTIAL CATHOLIC INTERFERENCE WITHIN JAPANESE POLITICAL
LIFE OF 1921:

Hara Takashi was a Japanese politician who served as the Prime Minister of
Japan from 29 September 1918 until his assassination 4 November 1921. At
the age of 17, Hara was baptized as a Catholic, taking on "David" as his
baptismal name. Even though it was speculated that Hara became Christian
for personal gain at the time, he remained a Christian in public life until
the day he died. At the age of 19, Hara chose to classify himself as a
commoner (平民, heimin) rather than his family's status as shizoku (士族), a
distinction for former samurai families who were not made into kazoku (華族,
aristocratic peers).

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:平>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:民>

mín (民): 1. the people; citizen; subjects, 2. Min

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:士>

shì (士): 1. a gentleman; a knight, 2. Kangxi radical 33, 3. a soldier, 4. a
social stratum, 5. an unmarried man; a man, 6. somebody trained in a
specialized field, 7. a scholar, 8. a respectful term for a person, 9.
corporal; sergeant, 10. Shi

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:族>

zú (族): 1. a family clan, 2. an ethnic group; a tribe, 3. a family, 4. a
group of the same kind, 5. average; representative of a kind, 6. kill an
entire clan as punishment, 7. to cluster together, 8. complex, 9. to wipe
out

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:華>

huá (華): 1. Chinese, 2. illustrious; splendid, 3. a flower, 4. to flower,
5. China, 6. empty; flowery, 7. brilliance; lustre, 8. elegance; beauty, 9.
a flower, 10. extravagant; wasteful; flashy, 11. makeup; face powder, 12.
flourishing, 13. a corona, 14. years; time, 15. your, 16. essence; best
part, 17. grey, 18. Hua, 19. literary talent, 20. literary talent, 21. an
article; a document

The CRUX of the matter is that there are 2 x #364 = #728 cosmological
considerations within the T'AI HSŨAN CHING by YANG HSIUNG associated to the
TETRAGRAMS in conformity with the GRAND INCEPTION (Tàichū: 太初) [TETRA: #36
/ #7] new moon 🌑 on 21 DECEMBER 104 BCE (103 BCE with #0 CE) + 32 x 19
metonic lunar cycles = #505 CE as MALKUTH (kingdom) - IN CONTENTION WITH
THE BIPARTITE #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #175 ... #260... #369 as #71
- ROMAN DICTATORSHIP WORLDVIEW ... 21 DECEMBER 2006 ... 21 DECEMBER 2025)
and the notion of TRIPARTITE NUMBER: "Confucians of the Western Han dynasty
(206 BCE to 8 CE) presumed philosophical consistency in the Changes text
for several reasons. Tradition told them that the Changes had originated in
a set of cosmic emblems (three­-line graphs called "trigrams") invented by
the first culture­ hero, and then expanded by successive great sages of
hoary antiquity into the well­-known six­-line graphs ("hexagrams"), which
are 64 in number [as equivalent to a concept of BIPARTITE #1080 - HETEROS
NUMBER in expressing a TENET PRINCIPLE: #57, #43, #41, #39, #25 of ROMAN
GOVERNANCE]. One popular legend also depicted the mature Confucius
diligently studying the Changes text to perfect his understanding. For
these reasons, Han scholars looked to the Changes to express a PERFECT
VISION OF SAGEHOOD AND THE COSMOS. Despite the frustrations occasioned by
the incredible diversity of the Changes text, Han scholars worked hard to
find underlying principles in the sequence of hexagrams and their internal
structure. In seeking structure in the Changes, they found structure [IN
CONSTITUTING A FINELY GRADED SEQUENCE OF EIGHTY-­ONE PHASES IN THE ANNUAL
CYCLE, A VIRTUAL COSMIC PATTERN IN THE FORM OF A METAPHYSICAL PROSE­-POEM,
page 15]; and where there was none to find, they invented structure to
satisfy their need for coherence." [NYLAN, page 7]

It is therefore a distinct SOVEREIGN claim as a SCHOOL OF THOUGHT (bottom)
which by its COURSE-trochos of NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] then differs to
the LUOSHU SQUARE DEPENDENCY (ie. the centre 3x3 matrix to the Graeco-Roman
Square pairs as a DOMINION control to the LUOSHU Square anchors and the
hypotenuse similarly to the #71 - DOMINION array) conception of NATURE as
GRECO-ROMAN #71 - WORLDVIEW (top) OF CHRISTO-FASCISM OF WHICH THE IRISH
CATHOLIC US PRESIDENT IS AN ADHERENT as then a distinct but nonetheless
common COSMOGONY expressed as the TORAH of 49J1W2D (49th JUBILEE + 9 YEARS)
+ 40 YEARS DESERT SOJOURN: "Wherefore I [did] ordain for thee the
year-weeks and the years and the jubilees: there are forty-nine jubilees
from the days of Adam until this day, and one week and two years and there
are yet forty years to come (literally “distant”) for learning the
COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD..." [Jubilee 50:4]

It must have been an acute aspiration over an IMPUTATION TO A LACK OF
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY which was the cause for your reply "MANY IDEAS ARE
INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED IN DIFFERENT CULTURES" since I previously @ 1642
HOURS ON 28 JANUARY 2023 conveyed to you the entire COGITO PENTAMORPH ARRAY
and NEURAL LINGUISTIC PRAGMA with #451 - PRAXIS OR RATIONALITY COEFFICIENT
as HEBREW / GREEK correspondences being a common cosmogony and nomenclature
of an anthropocentric sapient humanity to which cohesion of thought (ie.
whether mythos or fact as scientific views of temporality and consciousness
instantiation here and now) occurs.

But let's raise some reasonable points of CULPABILITY that you have with
your published translation and commentary of the CHINESE DAOist text known
as THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY published in 4 BCE pertaining to EMPIRE
GOVERNANCE

-- c. 1626 CE edition of the book in HARVARD LIBRARY
-- 1922 edition of the book (et al) source with UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
-- 1927 edition of the book (et al) source with UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
The ENGLISH BILL OF RIGHTS (1689) allowed Protestant citizens of England to
"have Arms for their Defence suitable to their Conditions and as allowed by
Law" right to bear arms "when Papists were both Armed and Imployed contrary
to Law" was an inspiration for the American Bill of Rights. Both require
jury trials, contain a right to keep and bear arms, prohibit excessive bail
and forbid "cruel and unusual punishments". Many liberties protected by
state constitutions and the Virginia Declaration of Rights were
incorporated into the Bill of Rights. Upon the arrival of the American
Revolution, many of the rights guaranteed by the Federal Bill of Rights
were recognized as being inspired by English law. A substantial body of
thought had been developed from the literature of republicanism in the
United States, typically demonstrated by the works of John Adams, who often
quoted Blackstone and Montesquieu verbatim, and applied to the creation of
state constitutions.

"WHEN THE UNCLEAN SPIRIT IS GONE OUT OF A MAN, HE WALKETH THROUGH DRY
PLACES, SEEKING REST, AND FINDETH NONE. THEN HE SAITH, I WILL RETURN INTO
MY HOUSE FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT; AND WHEN HE IS COME, HE FINDETH IT EMPTY,
SWEPT, AND GARNISHED.

YOUTUBE: "VINCENT PRICE PERFORMS THE THRILLER [jīng xiǎn (驚險)] RAP LIVE
1987"

Click here to read the complete article
Re: <WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew> Warning: The perishing such as dolf is in danger of becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned ...

<LmidnWFgstR493_4nZ2dnZfqn_Vi4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15427&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15427

Subject: Re: <WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew> Warning: The perishing
such as dolf is in danger of becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned ...
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology
<jhq4uidrn6ikiph48kjljm49kbcgi9h7lh@4ax.com>
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:55:17 -0700
 by: % - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 23:55 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> <dolf> 03/01/24 Again, here's the admonition ...
>
> Warning: Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians can easily lose their
> salvation (Romans 10:9-10) and the perishing can easily become
> eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned ...
>
> Born-again Christian: "Yes, I can say 'Jesus is LORD.'"
>
> http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
> "It's wonderful by our saying 'Jesus is LORD' that we know our names
> are in His Book of Life. So now try saying you're 'wonderfully hungry'
> since it's written that we're 'wonderfully made' by GOD."
>
> Born-again Christian: "You're a crazy fool."
>
> http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit: "You
> can no longer say 'Jesus is LORD' can you ?
>
> Eternally condemned soul: "Yes, I still can."
>
> http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
> "Then please allow me to hear you say it again."
>
> Eternally condemned soul: "I don't obey the command of fools."
>
> http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit: "It
> was a request instead of a command. So try again."
>
> Eternally condemned soul: "I can't say it anymore."
>
> http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
> "Indeed, you will never be able to say 'Jesus is LORD' ever again."
>
> Bottom line:
>
> "But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a (
> http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) brother or sister will be subject to
> judgment. Again, anyone who says to a ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org )
> brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court (in Heaven). And
> anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of Hell."
> (Matthew 5:22 with parenthetical clarification)
>
> Source:
> https://biblehub.com/matthew/5-22.htm
>
> Link to OP:
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/AkMPLgPmcT4/m/Oh8OpsRSAQAJ
>
> Shorter more shareable link:
> https://tinyurl.com/Warning112023
>
> So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump (aka "the
> lawless one" of 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 aka **the** anti-Christ of the
> Great Tribulation which is nigh at hand) else wear his mark (MaGa -->
> M666) and be tossed in the "Lake of Fire" being prepared for eternal
> torment.
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
> ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
> (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
> removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart
>
> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><

Re: -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC CLERGY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY

<WdGdnWHI8-K58X_4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15428&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15428

Newsgroups: alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.christnet.christianlife,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
References: <blb0uiluugmsl00vk5s61jsda4vgfst00l@4ax.com> <01o2uilvo3e27hm04vd3ofsbab2a4ruu5o@4ax.com> <q003uitk1kuvh020i6a6br3vh9eeu30oee@4ax.com> <su13ui1acvoqt5c7aci5qf4e405501tpn3@4ax.com> <0l23uilhlk9s0lrlnro2a0vr9a1aibduj2@4ax.com> <p333uit94diloq8hi5im409l61b80r1r1l@4ax.com> <jf73ui562vnmntr81ufkecakgnbr01upuv@4ax.com> <cmd3uih218lgf4kklcin0qagfolu6gp78q@4ax.com> <gp74ui5a8ln4bs53jhj5a2d8ps7oscon18@4ax.com> <ird4uihntqt86d9fu06385qbm99nkgmn1a@4ax.com> <apk4ui5fd2tsug5nibme5omjbpbcbkuuam@4ax.com> <dOWdndaXRYsm-H_4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 00:00:36 +0000
 by: dolf - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 00:00 UTC

Omitted paragraph inclusion:

While the ideas of unalienable rights, the separation of powers and the
structure of the Constitution were largely influenced by the European
Enlightenment thinkers, like Montesquieu, John Locke and others, Benjamin
Franklin and Thomas Jefferson still had reservations about the existing
forms of government in Europe. In a speech at the Constitutional Convention
Franklin stated, "We have GONE BACK TO ANCIENT HISTORY FOR MODELS OF
GOVERNMENT, and examined different forms of those Republics ... And we have
viewed modern States all round Europe but find none of their Constitutions
suitable to our circumstances."

<l4f96kFto2pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15429&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15429

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.philosophy.taoism
Subject: -- WE KNOW WHY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CHOOSES CATHOLIC
CLERGY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY
Date: 2 Mar 2024 00:12:05 GMT
<jhq4uidrn6ikiph48kjljm49kbcgi9h7lh@4ax.com>
 by: dolf - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 00:12 UTC

#275 - NOUMENON / GODHEAD RESONANCE FOR SABBATH DAY ON 2 MARCH 2024 as [#4,
#10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #5] = didáskalos (G1320): {UMBRA: #540 %
#41 = #7} 1) a teacher; 2) in the NT one who teaches concerning the things
[...]

We didn't know what sectarian affiliation you have ANDREW CHUNG as to
whether it is CATHOLIC or UNIFICATION CHURCH.

Or whether as FALUN GONG you have certain inhumane extremist aspirations
and are capable of having operatives in the WUHAN LAB in facilitating the
spread of a biological agent ...

YOUR OFTEN USE OF THE EXPRESSION:

laus Deō (Ecclesiastical Latin) praise be to God (exclamation of happiness
or thanks)

SUGGESTS A CATHOLIC ASSOCIATION AS PAPAL / JUPITER [#33, #26, #34, #30]
PRINCIPLE LATER SUBJECTED TO INCURSION BY GERMAN NAZISM DEPLOYING AN
EQUIVALENT CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY PARADIGM MEANS AND WE NOTE HISTORICAL
PARALLELISMS OF POTENTIAL CATHOLIC INTERFERENCE WITHIN JAPANESE POLITICAL
LIFE OF 1921 which are not alien to the T'AI HSŨAN CHING published in 4
BCE by YANG HSIUNG and associated to the TETRAGRAMS: :

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #90 - 3 /4 JANUARY 1942: "For two
thousand years the expression "CAESAR" personified the supreme authority.
The Japanese also have their own expression to indicate the highest
authority: they say "Tenno", which means "Son of Heaven". The Japanese are
still at the point where we were sixteen hundred years ago, before the
Church crept into the affair.” [page 174]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:日>

rì (日): 1. day of the month; a certain day, 2. Kangxi radical 72, 3. a day,
4. *JAPAN*, 5. sun, 6. daytime, 7. sunlight, 8. everyday, 9. season, 10.
available time, 11. a day, 12. in the past, 13. mi

And we note historical parallelisms of potential ROMAN CATHOLIC
interference within JAPANESE POLITICAL LIFE OF 1921 which are not alien to
the T'AI HSŨAN CHING published in 4 BCE by YANG HSIUNG and associated to
the TETRAGRAMS: Hara Takashi was a Japanese politician who served as the
Prime Minister of Japan from 29 September 1918 until his assassination 4
November 1921. At the age of 17, Hara was baptized as a Catholic, taking
on "David" as his baptismal name. Even though it was speculated that Hara
became Christian for personal gain at the time, he remained a Christian in
public life until the day he died. At the age of 19, Hara chose to classify
himself as a commoner (平民, heimin) rather than his family's status as
shizoku (士族), a distinction for former samurai families who were not made
into kazoku (華族, aristocratic peers).
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hara_Takashi>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:平>

píng (平): 1. flat; level; smooth, 2. calm; peaceful, 3. Ping, 4. equal, 5.
to conquer, 6. to regulate; to control, 7. to tie; to draw, 8. to pacify,
9. to make level, 10. to be at the same level, 11. fair; impartial, 12. to
restrain anger, 13. ordinary; common, 14. a level tone, 15. a unit of
weight, 16. ordinarily

[...]

Given the meta-descriptive principles of tetragrams #1 - 𝌆中 = #452 - CHINA
to which we have assigned a #451 - praxis of rationality co-efficient and a
pentamorphic COGITO: [#67, #14, #35, #15, #19] as #1 - CENTRE (CHUNG) ARRAY
are entirely UNIVERSAL VALUES of humanism.

The #CENTER (205 <-> 164) intersection of the 9x9x9 = 729 appraisals and
nomenclature as its ONTIC premise being an extension of the COGITO to
include the SEPTET VOLUNTĀTIS / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPES OF ANTIQUITY (ie.
excluding the LUO SHU reference object) produces the IDEA TEMPLATE TO QUEEN
VICTORIA's LETTERS PATENT.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?telos:205&intersect:164&type:1>

You may have different semantics and political consensus but at core it is
a common anthropocentric / cosmogonic reality.

[...]

-- WE OUGHT TO QUESTION OF ROMAN CATHOLIC ASIANS BEING INCOMPATIBLE WITH DEMOCRACY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY

<l4fapnFtvmrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15430&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15430

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology,alt.philosophy.taoism
Subject: -- WE OUGHT TO QUESTION OF ROMAN CATHOLIC ASIANS BEING
Date: 2 Mar 2024 00:39:20 GMT
<m0s4uilli2vnqubliktmeej0i7vub66m9d@4ax.com>
 by: dolf - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 00:39 UTC

#275 - NOUMENON / GODHEAD RESONANCE FOR SABBATH DAY ON 2 MARCH 2024 as [#4,
#10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #5] = didáskalos (G1320): {UMBRA: #540 %
#41 = #7} 1) a teacher; 2) in the NT one who teaches concerning the things

<8h35ui5pcpf2sktb5rbt2guvgt230j081p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15431&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15431

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology
Subject: (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul on 03/01/24 ...
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 21:26:06 -0500
References: <blb0uiluugmsl00vk5s61jsda4vgfst00l@4ax.com> <01o2uilvo3e27hm04vd3ofsbab2a4ruu5o@4ax.com> <q003uitk1kuvh020i6a6br3vh9eeu30oee@4ax.com> <su13ui1acvoqt5c7aci5qf4e405501tpn3@4ax.com> <0l23uilhlk9s0lrlnro2a0vr9a1aibduj2@4ax.com> <p333uit94diloq8hi5im409l61b80r1r1l@4ax.com> <jf73ui562vnmntr81ufkecakgnbr01upuv@4ax.com> <cmd3uih218lgf4kklcin0qagfolu6gp78q@4ax.com> <gp74ui5a8ln4bs53jhj5a2d8ps7oscon18@4ax.com> <ird4uihntqt86d9fu06385qbm99nkgmn1a@4ax.com>
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 02:26 UTC

(dolf) 03/01/24 AgainX9 praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ

-- WE OUGHT TO QUESTION ROMAN CATHOLIC ASIANS BEING INCOMPATIBLE WITH DEMOCRACY: NEITH VIRGIN MOTHER OF RA EUCHARIST IDOLATRY

<TMicnfoGGMqeGH_4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15436&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15436

Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.philosophy.taoism,alt.atheism
Subject: -- WE OUGHT TO QUESTION ROMAN CATHOLIC ASIANS BEING
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
<8h35ui5pcpf2sktb5rbt2guvgt230j081p@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 01:46:43 +0000
 by: dolf - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 01:46 UTC

#275 - NOUMENON / GODHEAD RESONANCE FOR SABBATH DAY ON 2 MARCH 2024 as [#4,
#10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #5] = didáskalos (G1320): {UMBRA: #540 %
#41 = #7} 1) a teacher; 2) in the NT one who teaches concerning the things
[...]

And we note with regards to historical parallelisms of potential ROMAN
CATHOLIC interference within JAPANESE POLITICAL LIFE OF 1921 which are not
alien to the T'AI HSŨAN CHING published in 4 BCE by YANG HSIUNGi and
associated to the TETRAGRAMS: Hara Takashi was a Japanese politician who
[...]

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<17b8fbc6ec7a8a1e$26$144664$c2365abb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15441&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15441

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology,soc.culture.israel
References: <q003uitk1kuvh020i6a6br3vh9eeu30oee@4ax.com> <su13ui1acvoqt5c7aci5qf4e405501tpn3@4ax.com> <0l23uilhlk9s0lrlnro2a0vr9a1aibduj2@4ax.com> <p333uit94diloq8hi5im409l61b80r1r1l@4ax.com> <jf73ui562vnmntr81ufkecakgnbr01upuv@4ax.com> <cmd3uih218lgf4kklcin0qagfolu6gp78q@4ax.com> <gp74ui5a8ln4bs53jhj5a2d8ps7oscon18@4ax.com> <ird4uihntqt86d9fu06385qbm99nkgmn1a@4ax.com> <apk4ui5fd2tsug5nibme5omjbpbcbkuuam@4ax.com> <jhq4uidrn6ikiph48kjljm49kbcgi9h7lh@4ax.com> <qie6ui53u0chsqo9fntrjvh5o6vn0j87nk@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 16:21:28 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:21 UTC

On Sat, 02 Mar 2024 14:40:57 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum", farted again:

> Born-again Quack Chung: "Starve to death, it's good for you!"

Heed your own advice, you sexually crippled psychopath! It makes sense in
your case!

"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.636319@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?

(dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul in this thread ...

<rqrg0jth294ekb5sofs9p1ihavfnp98aa6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15978&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15978

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology
Subject: (dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul in this thread ...
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:01:21 -0400
References: <01o2uilvo3e27hm04vd3ofsbab2a4ruu5o@4ax.com> <q003uitk1kuvh020i6a6br3vh9eeu30oee@4ax.com> <su13ui1acvoqt5c7aci5qf4e405501tpn3@4ax.com> <0l23uilhlk9s0lrlnro2a0vr9a1aibduj2@4ax.com> <p333uit94diloq8hi5im409l61b80r1r1l@4ax.com> <jf73ui562vnmntr81ufkecakgnbr01upuv@4ax.com> <cmd3uih218lgf4kklcin0qagfolu6gp78q@4ax.com> <gp74ui5a8ln4bs53jhj5a2d8ps7oscon18@4ax.com> <ird4uihntqt86d9fu06385qbm99nkgmn1a@4ax.com> <8h35ui5pcpf2sktb5rbt2guvgt230j081p@4ax.com>
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 20:01 UTC

(dolf) 03/30/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ

-- CEASE YOUR SACRILEGIOUS AMERICAN CHRISTO-FASCIST SLANDER ON YOUR EASTER SUNDAY MORNING

<l6rbsuFl4faU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15981&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15981

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology
Subject: -- CEASE YOUR SACRILEGIOUS AMERICAN CHRISTO-FASCIST SLANDER
ON YOUR EASTER SUNDAY MORNING
Date: 30 Mar 2024 20:44:14 GMT
<rqrg0jth294ekb5sofs9p1ihavfnp98aa6@4ax.com>
 by: dolf - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 20:44 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> (dolf) 03/30/24 Again praying for dolf here ...
>
> [SNIPPED SACRILEGIOUS AMERICAN CHRISTO FASCIST DIATRIBE]

NOMEN NESCIO <SEWER TROLL@DIZUM.COM> @ 2057 HOURS ON 30 MARCH 2024: "Dolf
(the one and only) eats Stroopwafels."

"PURGE OUT THEREFORE THE OLD LEAVEN, THAT YE MAY BE A NEW LUMP, AS YE ARE
*UNLEAVENED*-G106. FOR EVEN CHRIST OUR PASSOVER IS SACRIFICED FOR US:"
[1Corinthians 5:7]

#449 - NOUMENON RESONANCE ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH / FEME CHECKSUM
TOTAL: #125 as [#1, #7, #400, #40, #1] /
#728 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #209 as [#1, #7, #400, #40, #70, #10, #200] =
ázymos (G106): {UMBRA: #718 % #41 = #21} 1) unfermented, free from leaven
or yeast; 1a) of the *UNLEAVENED* *LOAVES* *USED* *IN* *THE* *PASCHAL*
*FEAST* *OF* *THE* *JEWS*; 1b) metaph. free from faults or the 'leaven of
iniquity';

"AFTER TWO DAYS WAS THE FEAST OF THE PASSOVER, AND OF *UNLEAVENED*-G106
BREAD: AND THE CHIEF PRIESTS AND THE SCRIBES SOUGHT HOW THEY MIGHT TAKE HIM
BY CRAFT, AND PUT HIM TO DEATH." [Mark 14:1]

DOLF @ 0247 HOURS ON 31 MARCH 2024: "Stop it with the snow job (ie. a
deception or concealment of one's real motive in an attempt to flatter or
persuade) as sycophantic lip 👄 service...

"FOR GOD COMMANDED, SAYING, HONOUR THY FATHER AND MOTHER: AND, HE THAT
CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER, LET HIM DIE THE DEATH... YE HYPOCRITES, WELL DID
ESAIAS PROPHESY OF YOU, SAYING, THIS PEOPLE DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME WITH THEIR
MOUTH, AND HONOURETH ME WITH THEIR LIPS; BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME.
BUT IN VAIN THEY DO *WORSHIP*-G4576: ME, *TEACHING*-G1321: FOR
*DOCTRINES*-G1319: THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.

    #432 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR EASTER SUNDAY ON 31 MARCH 2024 as [#200,
#5, #2, #5, #200, #9, #1, #10] /
#328 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37, #13, #53, #29] as [#200, #5, #2, #70, #40,
#1, #10] = sébomai (G4576): {UMBRA: #328 % #41 = #41} 1) to revere, to
*WORSHIP*;

#94 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #234 as [#4, #10, #4, #1, #60, #5, #10] /
    #199 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR EASTER SUNDAY ON 31 MARCH 2024 as [#4,
#10, #4, #1, #60, #70, #50] /
#299 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37, #13, #53] as [#5, #4, #10, #4, #1, #200,
#20, #5, #50] = didáskō (G1321): {UMBRA: #1039 % #41 = #14} 1) to teach;
1a) to hold discourse with others in order to instruct them, deliver
didactic discourses; 1b) to be a teacher; 1c) to discharge the office of a
teacher, conduct one's self as a teacher; 2) to teach one; 2a) to impart
instruction; 2b) *INSTIL* *DOCTRINE* *INTO* *ONE*; 2c) the thing taught or
enjoined; 2d) to explain or expound a thing; 2e) to teach one something;

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%202.png>

#FIVE: #328 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37, #13, #53, #29]

#45 #5 #61
#53 #37 #21
#13 #69 #29
= #111 / #333 {#FIVE: TEMPLATE IDEA OF *STATE* AND #328 FOR REDUCTIO AD
HITLERUM TABLE TALK (1941-1944)}

#280 as [#4, #10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #9, #1] = didaskalía (G1319):
{UMBRA: #281 % #41 = #35} 1) teaching, instruction; 2) teaching; 2a) that
which is taught, *DOCTRINE*; 2b) teachings, precepts;

AND HE CALLED THE MULTITUDE, AND SAID UNTO THEM, HEAR, AND UNDERSTAND:" NOT
THAT WHICH GOETH INTO THE MOUTH DEFILETH A MAN; BUT THAT WHICH COMETH OUT
OF THE MOUTH, THIS *DEFILETH* A MAN." [Matthew 15:4,7-11]

#77 - 𝍒馴 = #528
COGITO: [#47, #10, #50, #9, #9] as #77 - COMPLIANCE (HSUN)
RANGE: 29 NOVEMBER to noon 03 DECEMBER

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:77>

#528 as [#8, #20, #500] = chêk (H2441): {UMBRA: #28 % #41 = #28} 1)
*MOUTH*, palate, taste, gums;

APPRAISAL #5: The spirit sack holds all in its embrace, (靈囊大包)
Its virtue is precious as gold. (其德珍黃)
FATHOMING #5: The great embrace of the cosmic sack (靈囊大包)
MEANS: It does not dare aggrandize itself. (不敢自盛也)

qí (其): 1. his; hers; its; theirs, 2. to add emphasis, 3. used when asking
a question in reply to a question, 4. used when making a request or giving
an order, 5. he; her; it; them, 6. probably; likely, 7. will, 8. may, 9.
if, 10. or, 11. Qi

dé (德): 1. *GERMANY*, 2. virtue; morality; ethics; character, 3. kindness;
favor, 4. conduct; behavior, 5. to be grateful, 6. *HEART*; *INTENTION*, 7.
De, 8. potency; natural power, 9. wholesome; good

zhēn (珍): 1. precious thing; treasure; a rarity, 2. precious; valuable;
rare, 3. a delicacy, 4. to treasure; to value, 5. cautiously, 6. delicate;
exquisite, 7. farewell

huáng (黃): 1. yellow, 2. Huang, 3. *THE* *EMPEROR*, 4. Kangxi radical 201,
5. Yellow River, 6. a yellow colored animal product, 7. pornographic, 8.
*PORNOGRAPHY*, 9. to fizzle out, 10. *SPOILED*

APPRAISAL #6: The sack fails to hold, (囊失括)
Leaking the precious tools. (泄珍器)
FATHOMING #6: A sack losing its hold (囊失括)
MEANS: The subjects' mouths spill forth. (臣口諡也)

chén (臣): 1. *MINISTER*; *STATESMAN*; *OFFICIAL*, 2. Kangxi radical 131, 3.
a slave, 4. you, 5. Chen, 6. to obey; to comply, 7. to command; to direct,
8. a subject

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:口>

kǒu (口): 1. measure word for people, pigs, and kitchenware, 2. Kangxi
radical 30, 3. *MOUTH*, 4. an opening; a hole, 5. eloquence, 6. the edge of
a blade, 7. edge; border, 8. verbal; oral, 9. taste, 10. *POPULATION*;
*PEOPLE*, 11. an entrance; an exit; a pass

shì (諡): 1. funerary name; posthumous name or title, 2. to give a funerary
name

yě (也): Ibid.

[#47 {@1: Sup: 47 - PATTERN: WEN (#47); Ego: 47 - PATTERN: WEN (#47)}
#10 {@2: Sup: 57 - GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}); Ego:
10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#57)}
#50 {@3: Sup: 26 - ENDEAVOUR: WU (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego:
50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG (#107)}
#9 {@4: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#165); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU
(#116)}
#9] {@5: Sup: 44 - STOVE: TSAO (#209); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#125)}

TELOS TOTAL: #125

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #234

#900 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #209 as [#300, #400, #80, #70, #50] = týpos
(G5179): {UMBRA: #1050 % #41 = #25} 1) the mark of a stroke or blow, print;
2) a figure formed by a blow or impression; 2a) of a figure or image; 2b)
of the image of the gods; 3) form; 3a) *THE* *TEACHING* *WHICH* *EMBODIES*
*THE* *SUM* *AND* *SUBSTANCE* *OF* *RELIGION* *AND* *REPRESENTS* *IT* *TO*
*THE* *MIND*, manner of writing, the contents and form of a letter; 4) an
example; 4a) in the technical sense, the pattern in conformity to which a
thing must be made; 4b) in an ethical sense, a dissuasive example, a
pattern of warning; 4b1) of ruinous events which serve as admonitions or
warnings to others; 4c) an example to be imitated; 4c1) of men worthy of
imitation; 4d) in a doctrinal sense; 4d1) of a type i.e. a person or thing
prefiguring a future (Messianic) person or thing;

#611 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #125 as [#6, #400, #5, #200] = hârâh (H2029):
{UMBRA: #210 % #41 = #5} 1) to conceive, become pregnant, bear, be with
child, be conceived, progenitor; 1a) (Qal) to conceive, become pregnant;
1b) (Pual) to be conceived; 1c) (Poel) *TO* *CONCEIVE*, *CONTRIVE*,
*DEVISE*;

    #363 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR EASTER SUNDAY ON 31 MARCH 2024 as [#5,
#40, #300, #10, #8] /
#368 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #125 as [#40, #300, #10, #8, #10] = mâshîyach
(H4899): {UMBRA: #358 % #41 = #30} 1) anointed, *ANOINTED* *ONE*; 1a) of
the *MESSIAH*, Messianic prince; 1b) of the *KING* *OF* *ISRAEL*; 1c) of
the high priest of Israel; 1d) of Cyrus; 1e) of the patriarchs as anointed
kings;

    #272 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR EASTER SUNDAY ON 31 MARCH 2024 as [#50,
#7, #200, #10, #5] / [#5, #50, #7, #10, #200] /
#287 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #125 as [#50, #7, #10, #200, #20] = nâzîyr
(H5139): {UMBRA: #267 % #41 = #21} 1) *CONSECRATED* *OR* *DEVOTED* *ONE*,
*NAZARITE*; 1a) consecrated one; 1b) devotee, Nazarite; 1c) untrimmed
(vine);

#287 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #125 as [#40, #40, #7, #200] = mamzêr (H4464):
{UMBRA: #287 % #41 = #41} 1) bastard, child of incest, *ILLEGITIMATE*
*CHILD*; 1a) bastard; 1b) mixed population (fig.); 1c) *BORN* *OF* *A*
*JEWISH* *FATHER* *AND* *A* *HEATHEN* *MOTHER* *OR* *VISA* *VERSA*;

    #444 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR EASTER SUNDAY ON 31 MARCH 2024 as [#400,
#30, #4, #10] / [#10, #30, #4, #400] /
#449 - NOUMENON RESONANCE ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH / FEME CHECKSUM
TOTAL: #125 as [#5, #10, #30, #4, #400] = yâlad (H3205): {UMBRA: #44 % #41
= #3} 1) to bear, bring forth, beget, gender, travail; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
bear, *BRING* *FORTH*; i) *OF* *CHILD* *BIRTH*; ii) of distress (simile);
iii) *OF* *WICKED* (*BEHAVIOUR*); 1a2) to beget; 1b) (Niphal) to be born;
1c) (Piel); 1c1) to cause or help to bring forth; 1c2) to assist or tend as
a midwife; 1c3) midwife (participle); 1d) (Pual) to be born; 1e) (Hiphil);
1e1) to beget (a child); 1e2) to bear (fig. - of wicked bringing forth
iniquity); 1f) (Hophal) day of birth, birthday (infinitive); 1g) (Hithpael)
to declare one's birth (pedigree);

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS IDEA #328 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37, #13, #53,
#29] - 30 NOVEMBER 1942: "Jesus was most certainly not a Jew. The Jews
would never have handed one of their own people to the Roman courts; they
would have condemned Him themselves. It is quite probable that a large
number of the descendants of the Roman legionaries, mostly Gauls, were
living in Galilee, and Jesus was probably one of them. ("WE BE NOT BORN OF
*FORNICATION*-G4202; WE HAVE ONE FATHER, EVEN GOD." [John 8:41]) His mother
may well have been a Jewess. Jesus fought against the materialism of His
age, and, therefore, against the Jews.

Click here to read the complete article
(dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul in this thread ...

<kgug0jp9lh18ca5s60spq2f237n01koo3b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15982&group=alt.bible.prophecy#15982

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,sci.med.cardiology
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:46:25 -0400
References: <q003uitk1kuvh020i6a6br3vh9eeu30oee@4ax.com> <su13ui1acvoqt5c7aci5qf4e405501tpn3@4ax.com> <0l23uilhlk9s0lrlnro2a0vr9a1aibduj2@4ax.com> <p333uit94diloq8hi5im409l61b80r1r1l@4ax.com> <jf73ui562vnmntr81ufkecakgnbr01upuv@4ax.com> <cmd3uih218lgf4kklcin0qagfolu6gp78q@4ax.com> <gp74ui5a8ln4bs53jhj5a2d8ps7oscon18@4ax.com> <ird4uihntqt86d9fu06385qbm99nkgmn1a@4ax.com> <8h35ui5pcpf2sktb5rbt2guvgt230j081p@4ax.com> <rqrg0jth294ekb5sofs9p1ihavfnp98aa6@4ax.com>
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 20:46 UTC

(dolf) 03/30/24 AgainX2 praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ

(dolf) Expertly: Praying for dolf's perishing soul in this thread ...

<atie1jtbqehbtst818tms5gtg98ii0035e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16143&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16143

From: disci...@T3WiJ.com (HeartDoc Andrew)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.atheism,uk.legal,alt.bible.prophecy,talk.politics.guns
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:33:33 -0400
References: <su13ui1acvoqt5c7aci5qf4e405501tpn3@4ax.com> <0l23uilhlk9s0lrlnro2a0vr9a1aibduj2@4ax.com> <p333uit94diloq8hi5im409l61b80r1r1l@4ax.com> <jf73ui562vnmntr81ufkecakgnbr01upuv@4ax.com> <cmd3uih218lgf4kklcin0qagfolu6gp78q@4ax.com> <gp74ui5a8ln4bs53jhj5a2d8ps7oscon18@4ax.com> <ird4uihntqt86d9fu06385qbm99nkgmn1a@4ax.com> <8h35ui5pcpf2sktb5rbt2guvgt230j081p@4ax.com> <rqrg0jth294ekb5sofs9p1ihavfnp98aa6@4ax.com> <kgug0jp9lh18ca5s60spq2f237n01koo3b@4ax.com>
 by: HeartDoc Andrew - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 02:33 UTC

(dolf) 04/10/24 Again praying for dolf here ...