From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Subject: These are the Last Days, the Days before the end of THIS Age.
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:48:20 -0700
 by: Robert - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 04:48 UTC

It is not about me, not about you, it IS all about Jesus as there is a final
harvest soon to happen.

Jesus is coming back in the clouds to gather up his body, the Body of Christ.
Are you in that crowd?

This is the end of the age of the Gentiles, and the restoration of Gods work
to fulfill the Prophecy of Daniels 70 weeks.

We need to bend the knee to the lord of Harvest in this latter rain that has
begun to fall, not just in the USA but in all nations, all peoples, all
continents.

Let us who believe in the Lord and His word, worship Him, the King of Kings.
Let us bow before him to receive a fresh filling and renewing of the Hoy
Spirit. Let us be perfect before him and let us do the works of Our Heavenly
Father as Jesus and the disciples did in the early days. This rain, however,
is to be far greater than any previous rain, and along with it may also be a
far more troubled time. So we will need to walk in the Spirit and the Power
of God, not with frivolous thoughts and theologies of man.

Think on these things. Ponder them and allow God to rule in our lives,
especially to rule in the ekklesia so that the Light of the Lord will be seen
in and upon us. That others might see the works of God that God will be
glorified before ALL men.

Re: These are the Last Days, the Days before the end of THIS Age.

<1vj42jh3gbnomnekgl7blme4njpka7hut0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16180&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16180

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:32:39 -0400
 by: James - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 12:32 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:48:20 -0700, Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:

>It is not about me, not about you, it IS all about Jesus as there is a final
>harvest soon to happen.
>
>Jesus is coming back in the clouds to gather up his body, the Body of Christ.
>Are you in that crowd?

"The Body of Christ"? Is Jesus then going to cancel his ransom? The
Bible says he gave up his BODY for the ransom.

-- New King James
Hebrews 10:10 By that will we have been sanctified through the
offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Since Jesus gave up his perfect physical body for the ransom, God had
to give him another body for his resurrection. It will either be a
different looking physical body, or an invisible spirit body. The
Bible tells us which one:

-- Revised Standard
1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also died for sins once for all, the
righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being
put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit;

Instead of "in", some translations say "by", which radically changes
the thought here. So the best way to verify it is to see how the
actual Greek words read.

"...having been put to death indeed to flesh having been made alive
but to spirit... (Kingdom Interlinear Translation)

The Revised Standard version had it right.

Before you start condemning it because it is a JW publication, PLEASE
CHECK WITH ANOTHER INTERLINEAR. For example, the Biblehub has one:
https://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_peter/3-18.htm
Check it out.

>This is the end of the age of the Gentiles, and the restoration of Gods work
>to fulfill the Prophecy of Daniels 70 weeks.
>
>We need to bend the knee to the lord of Harvest in this latter rain that has
>begun to fall, not just in the USA but in all nations, all peoples, all
>continents.
>
>Let us who believe in the Lord and His word, worship Him, the King of Kings.

But the Bible says to worship ONLY God. Not Jesus, not any angels,
only God. Jesus clearly told that to the Devil:

-- Revised Standard
Matthew 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, "Begone, Satan! for it is
written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you
serve.'"

You don't believe and follow what Jesus' says? Then you might fall
into the following negative category:

21. "Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the
kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22. "Many will say to Me in that day, `Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many
wonders in Your name?'
23. "And then I will declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from
Me, you who practice lawlessness!' (Mt 7:21-23; NKJV)

>Let us bow before him to receive a fresh filling and renewing of the Hoy
>Spirit. Let us be perfect before him and let us do the works of Our Heavenly
>Father as Jesus and the disciples did in the early days. This rain, however,
>is to be far greater than any previous rain, and along with it may also be a
>far more troubled time. So we will need to walk in the Spirit and the Power
>of God, not with frivolous thoughts and theologies of man.

Of course.

>Think on these things. Ponder them and allow God to rule in our lives,
>especially to rule in the ekklesia so that the Light of the Lord will be seen
>in and upon us. That others might see the works of God that God will be
>glorified before ALL men.

How true. And don't forget Mt 22:37,

- New King James
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said to him, " `You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'

Sincerely, James
Wars; when will
they cease forever?
4/19/2024

www.avg.com

Re: These are the Last Days, the Days before the end of THIS Age.

<uvu2c7$32j38$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16182&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16182

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 10:24:55 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:24 UTC

On 4/18/2024 11:48 PM, Robert wrote:
> It is not about me, not about you, it IS all about Jesus as there is a final
> harvest soon to happen.
>
> Jesus is coming back in the clouds to gather up his body, the Body of Christ.
> Are you in that crowd?
>
> This is the end of the age of the Gentiles, and the restoration of Gods work
> to fulfill the Prophecy of Daniels 70 weeks.
>
> We need to bend the knee to the lord of Harvest in this latter rain that has
> begun to fall, not just in the USA but in all nations, all peoples, all
> continents.
>
> Let us who believe in the Lord and His word, worship Him, the King of Kings.
> Let us bow before him to receive a fresh filling and renewing of the Hoy
> Spirit. Let us be perfect before him and let us do the works of Our Heavenly
> Father as Jesus and the disciples did in the early days. This rain, however,
> is to be far greater than any previous rain, and along with it may also be a
> far more troubled time. So we will need to walk in the Spirit and the Power
> of God, not with frivolous thoughts and theologies of man.
>
> Think on these things. Ponder them and allow God to rule in our lives,
> especially to rule in the ekklesia so that the Light of the Lord will be seen
> in and upon us. That others might see the works of God that God will be
> glorified before ALL men.

Good post Robert. Thanks!

Re: These are the Last Days, the Days before the end of THIS Age.

<0001HW.2BD2D37B0005C40E3060D238F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16183&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16183

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:29:47 -0700
 by: Robert - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:29 UTC

On Apr 19, 2024, Rod E. wrote
(in article <uvu2c7$32j38$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 4/18/2024 11:48 PM, Robert wrote:
> > It is not about me, not about you, it IS all about Jesus as there is a final
> > harvest soon to happen.
> >
> > Jesus is coming back in the clouds to gather up his body, the Body of
> > Christ.
> > Are you in that crowd?
> >
> > This is the end of the age of the Gentiles, and the restoration of Gods work
> > to fulfill the Prophecy of Daniels 70 weeks.
> >
> > We need to bend the knee to the lord of Harvest in this latter rain that has
> > begun to fall, not just in the USA but in all nations, all peoples, all
> > continents.
> >
> > Let us who believe in the Lord and His word, worship Him, the King of Kings.
> > Let us bow before him to receive a fresh filling and renewing of the Hoy
> > Spirit. Let us be perfect before him and let us do the works of Our Heavenly
> > Father as Jesus and the disciples did in the early days. This rain, however,
> > is to be far greater than any previous rain, and along with it may also be a
> > far more troubled time. So we will need to walk in the Spirit and the Power
> > of God, not with frivolous thoughts and theologies of man.
> >
> > Think on these things. Ponder them and allow God to rule in our lives,
> > especially to rule in the ekklesia so that the Light of the Lord will be
> > seen
> > in and upon us. That others might see the works of God that God will be
> > glorified before ALL men.
>
> Good post Robert. Thanks!

Than you, times are a changing.

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / Re: These are the Last Days, the Days before the end of THIS Age.