From: herbertw...@cog-web-svc.com (hwaadmin)
Subject: 2024-04-21: New Testament Passover Service Should Be Taken Right
After Sunset Today
Newsgroups: alt.bible.prophecy
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:50:54 -0400
 by: hwaadmin - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 23:50 UTC

I Corinthians 11:24-30
(24) And when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, Take, eat:
this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
(25) After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped,
saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as
ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
(26) For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show
the Lord's death till he come.
(27) Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the
Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
(28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread,
and drink of that cup.
(29) For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh
damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
(30) For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Title: Christ's Sacrifice Begins God's Master Plan
Publication: The Ambassador College Bible Correspondence Course
Published by: Ambassador College
Publisher: Herbert W Armstrong
Editor: Herbert W Armstrong
Director: C Paul Meredith
Total Lessons: 58
Lesson No: 33
Date Published: 1964
Type Media: PDF

https://www.cog-hwa.org/pub/cc/cc58/cc58-33.pdf

Title: Passover: The Beginning of God's Master Plan
Publication: The Ambassador College Bible Correspondence Course
Published by: The Worldwide Church of God
Founder: Herbert W Armstrong
Editor: Richard H Sedliacik
Total Lessons: 32
Lesson No: 25
Date Published: 1986
Type Media: PDF

https://www.cog-hwa.org/pub/cc/cc32/cc32-25.pdf

Passover in Your Own Home

(New Testament Christian Passover Service)

The Passover instructions for baptized members who are unable to attend
the Passover service.

(To download the service which can be played for the Passover Service,
right-click on the MP3 links below and then left-click on 'Save Target
As...' or 'Save Link As...' Then you will be prompted to select a
destination folder in which to save the file.)

Title: Passover in Your Own Home
Author: Herbert W Armstrong
Type: Instructions
Date: 1956
Type Media: HTML

https://www.cog-hwa.org/pub/spc/Passover_in_Your_Own_Home_1956.html

Title: Passover Service 1981
Author: Herbert W Armstrong
Type: Passover Service
Date: 1981
Type Media: MP3 Audio File

https://www.cog-hwa.org/av/ser/Passover_Service_1981.mp3

Preparatory Sermon (play this before taking the Passover)

Title: Passover Examination
Speaker: Herbert W Armstrong
Date: 1982-03-20
Duration: 01:24:57
Album Title: Herbert W Armstrong Sermons
Genre: Speech
Source: various audio archives on the internet for Herbert W Armstrong
Type: Sermon
Type Media: MP3 Audio File

https://www.cog-hwa.org/av/ser/Passover_Examination.mp3

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / 2024-04-21: New Testament Passover Service Should Be Taken Right After Sunset Today