From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: The King is Coming
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 00:13:40 -0700
 by: Robert - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 07:13 UTC

One of my favorites. Look upon the Joy on the faces of all the peoples as
they worship the Lord.

In the City of the Lord where HE will rule for 1,000 years as promised long,
long ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxWoKLvSy4&list=PL-
4vkmfx0rYZEGwiAkDxzqyyL_bbQkya_

Re: The King is Coming

<64gs2j9gct5sm8upq8r9t8ue1855crrcmu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16213&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16213

From: zeb...@windstream.net (James)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: Re: The King is Coming
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:15:08 -0400
 by: James - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:15 UTC

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 00:13:40 -0700, Robert <robert@no.way> wrote:

Re: The King is Coming

Robert,

Actually according to the Bible, THE KING IS HERE NOW! One of the
"signs" showing his arrival is: Matthew chapter 24. Starting at verse
6:

"-- King James
Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that
ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the
end is not yet."

But the next verse shows what will happen when Jesus 'returns':

-- King James
Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom
against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and
earthquakes, in divers places.

The ordinary wars of verse 6 are shadowed by the wars in verse 7. The
wars in verse 7 are WORLD WARS. That has never happened on the earth
before. And with will come "famines, and pestilences, and
earthquakes,"

Thus Jesus started his kingdom rule (from Heaven) in 1914, the start
of the first World War. And things were going to get worse, as verse 8
shows:

-- King James
Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. WW2 came along
and was worst than WW1.

And they may say, "Are you nuts? If Jesus started his Kingdom rule in
1914, why are things still bad on the earth?

The Bible answers that at Ps 110:2,

-- King James
Psalms 110:2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Yes, it is saying here that at first, Jesus will rule among his
enemies. Thus Jesus won't destroy them at the start of his rulings.
We are still in that stage now.

>One of my favorites. Look upon the Joy on the faces of all the peoples as
>they worship the Lord.

By "Lord" if you mean Jesus, you will be worshipping a created being.
(Col 1:15; Rev 3:14) And that's a no, no. As Jesus himself told Satan:

-- King James
Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it
is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt
thou serve.

Sincerely, James
Being really happy.
Are you missing that?
go to jw.org
4/28/2024

>In the City of the Lord where HE will rule for 1,000 years as promised long,
>long ago.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxWoKLvSy4&list=PL-
>4vkmfx0rYZEGwiAkDxzqyyL_bbQkya_

www.avg.com

Re: The King is Coming

<v116ds$49c2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16243&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16243

From: dx7066...@gmail.com (Rod E.)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 18:08:43 -0500
 by: Rod E. - Thu, 2 May 2024 23:08 UTC

On 4/28/2024 2:13 AM, Robert wrote:

> One of my favorites. Look upon the Joy on the faces of all the peoples as
> they worship the Lord.
>
> In the City of the Lord where HE will rule for 1,000 years as promised long,
> long ago.

He is already here in Spirit.

Re: The King is Coming

<0001HW.2BE47A7100211B73305B7438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16248&group=alt.bible.prophecy#16248

From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 18:50:41 -0700
 by: Robert - Fri, 3 May 2024 01:50 UTC

On May 2, 2024, Rod E. wrote
(in article <v116ds$49c2$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 4/28/2024 2:13 AM, Robert wrote:
> >
> > One of my favorites. Look upon the Joy on the faces of all the peoples as
> > they worship the Lord.
> >
> > In the City of the Lord where HE will rule for 1,000 years as promised long,
> > long ago.
> He is already here in Spirit.

Yes, he is, but for the millennial rule he will be here in person ruling the
entire peeps of the earth with a Rod of Iron. His Saints with Him. Even at
that time he will not force people to accept him, as one can see the outcome
at the end of the thousand years.

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / The King is Coming