From: rob...@no.way (Robert)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.bible, alt.bible.prophecy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: COUNT IT ALL JOY! Yes, indeed.
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 20:48:09 -0700
 by: Robert - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 03:48 UTC

Jas 1:2-4 (KJV)

2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; *(also
defined as Trials, tribulations)

3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire,
wanting nothing.

Yes, one has to live this in order to understand it. To know it and the
reality of the Truth of God.

NEVER lose sight of this truth.

This truth once learned, and lived through by Faith, builds up for the next
round, and successively one becomes stronger in faith, yes “wanting
nothing” in all they ways depend upon the Lord and HE SHALL direct your
paths.

How powerful is this truth? It is so powerful that with Joy on can look
forward to the next round, knowing full well that the Lord is with us,
empowering us, and we can live with Joy for Joy IS my strength.

Never ever lose sight of this truth, even when lulled by uneventful periods
for at that time there may be a cataclysmic event causing a mountain to rise
before you. Know that the Heavenly Father will cause all things to work
together for the benefit of those who love and trust in HIM!

Walk in the freedom of the Lord, see HIS Face. Search Him and KNOW that HE
ALONE is GOD!

interests / alt.bible.prophecy / COUNT IT ALL JOY! Yes, indeed.