From: me...@privacy.net (Jack Pine Savage)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Subject: DFAS Retiree Newsletter June 2022
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 23:15:39 -0500
 by: Jack Pine Savage - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 04:15 UTC

The June 2022 issue of our quarterly Retiree Newsletter is now available
online.

Retiring soon? You can find a helpful article on how to get started on time.

Not new to Retired Pay, but want to make sure your account is up to date.
Check out how to perform regular checkups.

Finally, make sure you check out our new Helpful Customer Information Guide
for Retirees and Annuitants.

To access the newsletter, please copy and paste the link below to your
internet browser. You will find a list of topics in the newsletter with a
brief description of each article. After copying and pasting the link to
your internet browser, click on the link for the article you want to read,
and the full text will appear.

We have a downloadable PDF of the newsletter you can share with other
retirees.

https://www.dfas.mil/retireenews

Sincerely,
DFAS Retired & Annuitant Pay

Delivered by Defense Finance and Accounting Service

interests / alt.military.retired / DFAS Retiree Newsletter June 2022