From: gordian...@hotmail.com (Jim_Higgins)
Newsgroups: alt.military.retired
Subject: The September 2022 issue of our quarterly Retiree Newsletter is now
available online.
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 08:01:32 -0400
 by: Jim_Higgins - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 12:01 UTC

The September 2022 issue of our quarterly Retiree Newsletter is now
available online.

The newsletter includes tips on preparing early for tax season,
important information on what military retirees must do before accepting
employment compensation from a foreign government, how to get a
Verification of Pay letter through myPay, a reminder for checking and
updating your beneficiaries, and overviews on the upcoming 2023 changes
to SBP for annuitants.

In addition, we have news from partners, including information on the
expansion of the Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry
eligibility, the FEDVIP enrollment period, and news from the Air Force
Assistance Fund and the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society.

To access the newsletter, please copy and paste the link below to your
internet browser. You will find a list of topics in the newsletter with
a brief description of each article. After copying and pasting the link
to your internet browser, click on the link for the article you want to
read, and the full text will appear.

We also have a downloadable PDF of the newsletter you can share with
other retirees.

https://www.dfas.mil/retireenews

Sincerely,
DFAS Retired & Annuitant Pay

Delivered by Defense Finance and Accounting Service

interests / alt.military.retired / The September 2022 issue of our quarterly Retiree Newsletter is now available online.